• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Drummer” by Dahoochman New March 2024. M/F Feet, Legs, Nylons, Cuckold content

dahoochman

TMF Expert
The Drummer new for 2024 Dahoochman M/F Feet, Legs, Nylons

Note Sexual content and cuckolding at the end....

The message started like many of the PMs I have received on TMF in the past. “Wow, your wife has incredible feet, I’d love to tickle the crap out of her.”

The sender was a man named Dean. Dean was 50 and was a drummer for a touring Rock band. Although they had never made it big, his band was on a tour as the opening band for a bigger better-known rock band. The tour stretched for 3 months and was set to end the following month. None of the shows, however, were close to our home.

Both my wife and I love seeing Live music. My wife has always had a thing for drummers and had mentioned on more than one occasion that she always found drummers hot. I thought maybe I could use this to my advantage.

I exchanged multiple messages with Dean over the weeks. He seemed like a really nice, normal guy with a huge fetish for tickling women on their stockinged feet. I sent him tons of pictures of my wife in various outfits, each time wearing stockings. In some she had heels on, in others she was shoeless. Dean’s reply was “If I ever get my hands on her she is in big trouble.”

As a touring drummer he had in fact had the chance to tickle many women over the years, and considered himself “a Pro.” He described his “playroom” at his condo, which included a twin-size bed with cast iron head and foot boards, a set of stocks, and a table he had converted from a normal massage table to a bondage table with dozens of straps to secure a Lee. He rattled off dozens of tickling related items he had such as brushes, gloves, feathers of all types, and various restraints and devices that could restrain a Lee completely.

I told my wife about her new “admirer” one night in passing, and once she found out he was a drummer she was smitten. I showed her several pics Dean had sent, and she thought he was extremely cute. He had the typical rockstar vibe – long hair, facial hair, tattoos, earrings, and a preference for leather pants and denim. We agreed that if Dean’s band was ever in the area, we would go see them.

One day, Dean messaged me to tell me that they had added a show to the tour. The main band was off that night, so Dean’s band took a show as a headliner at a small theater about 2 hours from my home, but only 20 minutes from Dean’s condo. I talked to my wife, and she was excited to go. Dean sent us front row seats.

We left our home the afternoon of the show, and my wife looked amazing. For 50, she was still a head-turner. For this evening, she chose a short black skirt with a walking slit, very sheer black pantyhose, black strappy heeled sandals that showed off her feet, and a black sleeveless blouse. She completed the outfit with a leather jacket. The black outfit contrasted beautifully with her long blonde hair. I snapped a picture of her and sent it to Dean and told him we were on our way. He replied with a thumbs-up emoji.

We arrived at the theater and took our seats in the front row. My wife had a White Claw, I had a Budweiser. As we sat, I could see someone peeking out from behind the curtain. It was Dean. We made eye contact and he smiled and shook his hand in a “Wow she is hot” motion.

Dean’s band took the stage a 9:00 pm promptly and played a 90-minute set. I could see Dean checking out my wife from time to time. He was an amazing drummer and played an incredible double-bass. My wife and I enjoyed the music and plowed through several drinks each.

When the show finished Dean and the entire band walked to the front of the stage and took a bow. One thing I noticed at that point was that Dean was quite a bit shorter than his bandmates, maybe 5’7 tall. Regardless, my wife thought he was a cutey, and said so several times. As Dean took his bow he looked directly at my wife and smiled and mouthed “Wow”. My wife giggled and smiled back. Dean then walked to the end of the stage and kneeled, motioning for us to come close. As we did, he extended a drum stick to my wife, which she happily accepted. She was totally hooked at this point. He looked at me and said to meet him in about 20 minutes on the side of the theater near the bands tour bus.

My wife giggled like a schoolgirl, clutching the stick Dean had given her. We walked to the side of the building and waited for Dean to come out.

As the rest of the band got on the tour bus, Dean approached us. He shook my hand and gave my wife a hug. “So how did you like the show?” he asked.

Before I could get a word out my wife replied. “Oh my god, you were amazing! We loved it!”

Dean smiled. “Why thank you, that means a lot! Hey, I know you guys came from a long way away, would you like to come to my place for a few drinks? I live about 20 minutes from her.”

Again, before I could say a word my wife blurted out “Are you kidding me? Of course would!”

Dean smiled. “OK, I have an Uber on the way, we can leave your car here, or you guys can follow me.”

“Why don’t we just drive you home?” my wife offered. Dean, still looking my wife up and down, agreed.

We walked to our SUV in the now almost empty parking lot, and Dean went to open one of the back doors when my wife stopped him. “Oh no” she said, “you sit in the front with Joe, I’ll get in the back.” Dean reluctantly agreed. He opened the rear door and my wife stepped in, her skirt riding up her legs as she did, revealing a very generous portion of her thighs, and she made no attempt to cover up. Dean glanced at her legs, smiled, and closed the door.

I asked Dean for his address and plugged it into the GPS, and off we went. Dean sat sideways facing me, which also allowed him to see my wife as she sat in the center of the rear seat. As I glanced over, I could see Dean’s eyes going up and down my wife’s pantyhose covered legs, his stare lingering at her feet. She had slipped the strap to her shoe over her heel. My wife crossed her legs right over left, her sandal now dangling from her toes, putting on a show for Dean. From his angle he could see her perfect arch and painted toenails. At one point, she let her shoe fall to the floor, and just sat there in her stockinged foot, wiggling her toes. She was teasing him mercilessly, but he would get his revenge later.

We arrived at his home, a modest ranch at the end of a long dirt road and parked in the driveway. “Very secluded” I thought to myself. We entered through the garage into a tastefully decorated family room, complete with a bar and leather couches. My wife made her way to a couch and sat. I sat on the love seat that was at a right angle to the couch. Dean walked into the room with a bottle of wine and wine glasses. He poured wine for the 3 of us. He sat to the right of my wife. We chatted about the show, and music in general, all the while my wife sat with her legs crossed, her stockinged foot touching Dean’s leg.

We polished off the first bottle, and I could tell my wife was getting very tipsy, as she was starting to slur her speech. Dean walked to the bar area to get more to drink, and I walked with him. We walked across the living room to the bar area, which was in the corner of what most would call the dining room, and Dean reached for shot glasses. As he did, I looked back at my wife, who was now sitting on the couch with her head back and eyes closed. I looked at Dean. “Yeah, she has had enough”.

Dean replied. “She is killing me with that outfit.” He then looked at her, falling asleep. “Maybe she would want to go lie down?” he said with a wry smile.

“Can’t hurt to ask!” I said, smiling back.

We returned to the couches with shot glasses and a bottle of Jack. “Hun, do you want to try a shot?” I asked, already knowing what the answer was.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, no” she replied, turning her head to one side.

“Are you sleepy?” I asked.

“Mmmmmmmmmm, yes” she replied.

“Do you want to go lie down?” Dean asked.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, OK” she replied.

Dean and I helped her up, and Dean guided her down the hallway to his spare bedroom, where he had her lie down on the twin sized bed. She lied down on her back, and I lifted her legs on to the bed, removing her shoes as I did. Her head rested on a soft pillow at the top of the bed not far from the posts of the headboard, her feet almost touching the posts of the footboard. Dean and I stood there, looking down at her. We smiled at each other and returned to the Living room. I looked at my watch, it was 1:30 a.m.

We settled on the couch and opened the bottle of Jack. We cheered to a fun evening, and each took a shot. And another. And a third. After the third shot, the room started to spin a little for me. Dean, however, was fine, as he was used to partying every night, as such is the lifestyle of a rock star.

“Are you OK man?” he asked, as I slumped on the couch.

“Yes, just need to close my eyes for a minute, ok?” I said, my head back on the soft backrest of the couch.

“Hey, no problem, man” he said. “Close your eyes, I’ll go check on your wife.” And with that, I closed my eyes and passed out.

I woke up to the sound of my wife laughing hysterically. I sat up, took a moment to get my bearings. I looked at a clock on the wall, it was almost 3:00 a.m.

I went to stand up to find my hands cuffed behind my back, and a chain locked to my right leg. The chain was attached to a huge heavy piece of furniture in the hallway. Even if my hands weren’t cuffed I could probably not lift this giant piece of furniture to get the chain loose. As I ponded what to do I would hear my wife’s frantic laughter coming from the spare room.

“Oh my Goddddddddd! DEANNNNNN! NOOOOO! AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” My wife wailed.

I walked toward the room. The chain allowed me to just reach the doorway of the room. Still unable to see what was going on around the corner, I lowered myself to the floor, and on my hands and knees crawled in to the room as far as the length of chain would allow. Once extended, I could see around the corner and make out what was happening.

“Stop! STOP! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! PLEASE!!!!” my wife begged. “HON!!!!!” my wife called for me.

Dean had secured my wife to the twin bed. Her arms were stretched above her, each wrist securely tied to a bed post with rope. Her legs were stretched and pulled through the slots in the footboard, her feet tied together at the ankles and her ankles tied to a post. Dean was standing at the foot of the bed, and had a soft bristled brush that he was slowly running up and down her helpless feet.

As Dean tickled her feet, he taunted her verbally. “Oh, such tickly feet you have!” he said, a broad smile on his face. I wonder if these toes are ticklish?” he asked mockingly.

“Nooo! Please, not my toes Dean, no, PLEASEEEEEEEE!” my wife begged, but to no avail, as Dean ran the brush over her toes. “AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Dean slowly and methodically tickled her feet, with a sadistic smile on his face. I could only watch, unable to break free of the bonds holding me. At one point, he started to furiously brush the bottoms of her feet, and her laughing and begging changed to silent laughter. Knowing my wife, when she gets to the point of silent laughter that means she is being tickled out of her mind. She lifted her head off the bed, looked at Dean with her mouth wife open, shaking her head no. Then she let out the loudest howl I have ever heard come from her.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!”

When she did this, I tried to pull on the chain holding me and slipped, landing on my face with a thud. Dean heard me and stopped.

“Oh look sweetie, your hubby is awake!” he said, dropping the brush and moving toward me.

Dean bent over and helped me to my feet. “Here lets get that chain off you” he said, pulling keys out of his pocket.

Still foggy from the alcohol, I stood silently as Dean unlocked my leg, and guided me across the small bedroom to a chair in the corner. Here, he had me sit, facing the bed. “The handcuffs?” I mumbled.

“Oh, we will leave those on for now. Can’t risk you getting jealous and going crazy!” he said. I tried to stand up but between my hands still cuffed behind me and the effects of the Jack Dean was able to easily push me back on to the chair. “Now now” he said “Just relax.”

With that, Dean pulled out a rope from behind the chair and wrapped it around the chair and my torso, tightly tying it. He then pulled out 2 more ropes and tied my legs to the chair legs.

“There, that should hold you” he said, as he walked back towards the bed, sitting on the bed next to my wife’s hip.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding, she has insanely ticklish feet!” he said, his hand moving the black material of her skirt to expose her legs. “I wonder where else she is ticklish?” he asked, as his hand reached for her thigh.

“Nooooooo! Dean!! Stop!!!!!” my wife barked as Dean reached for her stockinged thigh and started squeezing. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!” she cried.

Dean gritted his teeth and smiled that same evil smiled as he squeezed her thigh, making her laugh hysterically. “And now, the knees!” he said, lowering his hand down her leg and squeezing her kneecaps. My wife went ballistic.

“AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!! NOOOOOOO!!!! MY GODDDDDDDD!!!!!”

As Dean tickled her legs, my wife thrashed on the bed, lifting her head off the pillow and then slamming back down on the bed. No one had ever tickled her so expertly.

Dean stopped squeezing, and both my wife and I tried to reason with him. “Dean, ok, please, she has had enough” I said.

“Has she?” he asked mockingly as he stood up and moved back down to her feet.

“Dean, NO! Please! I’ll do anything!” My wife responded.

“Anything?” Dean asked, as he started to drag a single finger slowly up the bottom of her left foot.

“ANYTHING!!” my wife pleaded before breaking out into a fit of laughter.

“Hmmmmmm” Dean said, looking at me, as he continued to very slowly and methodically tickle the soles of her feet. I looked at my wife, and she looked at me. Her eyes were watering, her makeup running, as she laughed, and laughed and laughed. I nodded at her and she nodded back.

“OK, anything” I said. Dean stopped tickling her.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

I nodded yes.

Dean walked to the head of the bed, and wiped the hair from my wife’s face. He looked down at her.

“I’m going to fuck your brains out.” He said.

He quickly slipped off his pants and shirt, leaving him only in boxers and his socks, his six-pack abs glowed in the moon light of the room, his tattooed arms and back covering a very muscular frame. He opened the top drawer to the nightstand and pulled out a few things and placed them on the bed. As he did, he kept his gaze on my wife. Sitting next to her, he gently lifted her head off the bed with one hand and proceeded to put a blindfold on her. He gently lowered her head and walked to the foot of the bed where he untied her left ankle. Climbing back on the bed, he lifted her left leg and positioned himself on his knees in between her tied right leg and her loose left leg. He then reached down again, grabbing a small scissors. He pulled the waistband to her pantyhose, looking for panties, but when my wife wears pantyhose she never wears panties. He turned to me. “Fucking nice!” he said with a big smile.

He then lifted her left leg, placing her ankle on his shoulder, and very gently cut a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose with the scissors. My wife moaned as the air hit her exposed vagina.

He then put the scissor down and picked up a vibrator. He turned it on with a click, and slowly moved it over her exposed vagina. My wife moaned, her back slightly arching off the bed as he did. As he teased her with one hand, Dean rubbed himself with his other hand, his already erect cock bulging against his boxers. As he slowly slid the vibe up and down over her exposed pussy, my wife would gasp each time the vibe contacted her clit. He was driving her insane.

After a minute of this, Dean pulled out his rock-hard cock and started to stroke it. He was well endowed, both length and girth. My wife rubbed his cheek with her stockinged foot, which made Dean moan in pleasure. “Fuck you’re hot!” he said, as he plunged his rock-hard cock into my wife’s waiting pussy.

My wife gasped, and then moaned loudly as Dean slowly fucked her. “OHHHHHH YESSSSSS!” she exclaimed. Dean, still on his knees, closed his eyes as his cock slowly entered and exited my wife, turning his face to smell and kiss her stockinged foot.

Dean then picked up the vibe again, turned it on high, and held it to my wife’s clit as he slowly fucked her. “OH MY GOD!!!” my wife exclaimed, pulling hard on the binds that secured her hands. She arched her back, gyrating her hips to match his thrusts, her mouth wide open. I had seen that face before, her orgasm was imminent.

My wife, feeling Dean’s rock-hard dick throbbing in her, decided to play the tease again. “OH MY GOD DEAN, FUCK ME!” she yelled. “Think about tickling my feet! Pretend my husband wasn’t here, and you had me tied to the bed and could tickle my feet all night! Think of what you would do to me! Think about how hysterically I would be laughing!!”

As she spoke, Dean’s face turned red, and he started thrusting faster and faster. “FUCK YES!” yelled Dean, as he fucked my wife harder and harder while still holding the vibe on her.

“I’m coming!!!” my wife yelled, and started to shake, and howled loudly. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She nearly knocked Dean off the bed she thrashed so violently.

Dean, looking down at her as she came, grunted just as loud, his orgasm overcoming him. “UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” he grunted, before collapsing on her.

They both lie there panting for a minute before Dean worked his way to his knees. “Oh, my fucking god that was hot” he said, caressing my wife’s stockinged leg. He reached up and untied her hands before climbing off the bed. He walked down the hallways to the bathroom.

My wife, now with her hands free, took off the blindfold and untied her other ankle. She walked over to me, still tied to the chair. “Did you enjoy that?” she asked, as she stared at the bulge in my pants.

“God yes!” I said. "But I thought you were passed out?" I asked.

"Well, I wasn't as drunk as I appeared!" she said with a smile as she reached for my bulge, caressing it through my pants.

"Oh wow, you're such a bad girl!" I said, smiling.

“Well then, let me take care of YOU now” and she slid my pants down and freed my rock-hard dick, and proceeded to give me the best blow job I have ever had….

To be continued with Dean??????

He's back! Loved this story man. One of your best. Can't wait to read more.

Your wife looks delicious in that outfit, love the seams down the back. Great story, as usual!!

Looking for feedback and suggestions for part 2. Should I continue this story line and theme?

How ticklish is she on her butt and her belly button compared to the rest of her body?

Maybe next time when the whole band is around, she should place her feet on Dean's lap so he can give her a foot massage, with occasional tickles, causing the other band members to notice, and the conversation centering around her ticklishness, with Dean also teasingly giving her tickles on other body parts.

How ticklish is she on her butt and her belly button compared to the rest of her body?

Maybe next time when the whole band is around, she should place her feet on Dean's lap so he can give her a foot massage, with occasional tickles, causing the other band members to notice, and the conversation centering around her ticklishness, with Dean also teasingly giving her tickles on other body parts.
All great suggestions! Her most ticklish spots are her feet, knees, thighs and sides. But once you get her laughing she becomes ticklish all over.

On the knees and thighs, the backs more than the fronts, or the other way around?

Great theme! I have a similar theme in my MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS series, with the latest entry, inviting comments, being: TICKLISH MOMS AND WIVES.

Looking forward to Part 2 of your story!

On the knees and thighs, the backs more than the fronts, or the other way around?

Great theme! I have a similar theme in my MOM TICKLED BY SON'S FRIENDS series, with the latest entry, inviting comments, being: TICKLISH MOMS AND WIVES.

Looking forward to Part 2 of your story!
Front/top of her thighs, and just above the knee caps

Oh, that could be great in many situations! Like if you two go to dinner with a male friend and he starts making feathery tickles on her knee and thigh under the table, without you even noticing and then they start a playful text banter between the two of them....

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back