• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Duchess and The Male Heretic (F/M)

maxse

This story is generated via chatGPT.
------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, in a medieval kingdom, a duchess named Isabella ruled her lands with an iron fist. She was feared and respected by all her subjects, and her dungeons were famous for their cruel tortures.

One day, a handsome male heretic was brought to her dungeons. Rumors said that he had challenged the authority of the Church and refused to confess his sins. Duchess Isabella knew just what to do. She ordered her servants to take the man to a special chamber, where he would be subjected to one of her favorite tortures: tickling.

The heretic was stripped down to his undergarments and tied to a wooden frame. Then, the servants began to tickle his sensitive parts: his armpits, neck, groin, and feet. The man squirmed and giggled, trying to resist the tickling, but he soon realized that it was impossible. He was helpless, at the mercy of his captors.

As the tickling went on, something strange happened to the heretic. He began to feel a strange sensation in his loins. He was getting aroused by the tickling! The duchess was watching the scene from behind a curtain, and she noticed the man's reaction. She smiled to herself, knowing that she had found a new way to break his resistance.

"I see you're enjoying yourself," she said, stepping out of hiding.

The heretic blushed, ashamed of his arousal. But the duchess was not disgusted. On the contrary, she was intrigued.

"Tell me, my dear," she said, stroking his face. "What is it that arouses you so much?"

The heretic hesitated. Confessing his desires could mean losing his soul. But the duchess was persuasive. She promised him that if he confessed his sins, she would help him achieve release.

At last, the heretic gave in. He confessed all his doubts and heresies, all his secret longings and fantasies. The duchess listened to his words with fascination, and as he spoke, she began to touch him in intimate places. She stroked his chest, tugged on his nipples, and squeezed his manhood. The heretic moaned with pleasure, unable to hold back his excitement any longer.

And then, finally, the duchess gave him what he had been craving for so long. She knelt down between his legs and began to stroke him with her hand. She teased him, delaying his release, until he was begging for mercy. And then, at last, she gave him what he had been waiting for. He exploded in ecstasy, his body shaking with pleasure and pain. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he realized that he had found salvation, not in the Church, but in the embrace of a woman.

The duchess smiled, knowing that she had won a victory. She had broken the resistance of the male heretic, but she had also helped him find peace. And she knew that she would never forget the feeling of his release, the warmth and the wetness of his seed, the ecstasy of his surrender. She had trained many torturers in her dungeons over the years, but this had been the most satisfying torture of all.

Ah, how I’ve missed a good ol’ fashioned medieval f/m tickle torture story &#55357;&#56396;

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back