• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Easton Desert. Part one. (*/F, Non-con, Intense, Cruelly)

I Hate Foot Fetish

The preface.
This is my first story. However, I would like to stay in this forum for a long time. Unfortunately, my native language is not English, and I have been studying it only for the first year. However, I would like to publish in English. For the most part, I had to translate my story with the help of a translator, which could lead to mistakes. I tried to fix everything as much as I could. But if you notice something really terrible, please write to me and I will try to fix it.
I am also interested in improving my literary skills, so I am always open to criticism.
I hope you like it.

The Easton Desert. Part one.

The summer morning sun burned the old asphalt. There was a suffocating heat in the air, which so often happens on the eve of a severe thunderstorm. But there were no clouds yet, and the sky was blinding with its blue, and an exhausting calm reigned over the earth.

"What's the weather like, Martha, what do you say?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

- Yes, Tom, today promises to be incredibly hot!

We recommend that our listeners stay at home...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

...on guard of your air conditioners!

- Of course! And now let's move on to other news.

Cases of m… chhhhhhhhh ...have become more frequent in the Easton de... pshhhhhhhhhhh..."

The hissing, high-frequency noise of the morning news came from the car radio and scattered across the desert, along with the roar of an old convertible speeding along the highway. The car was driven by a pretty girl in her twenties and her brown locks were blowing in the wind. Clear eyes under the protection of sunglasses focused on the road and she deftly maneuvered among the potholes on the old road, driving around one after another, without slowing down at the same time.

Ashley was almost home. Some 30 kilometers separated her from Dunwich, her hometown, a small town in which she knew almost every nook and cranny.
The summer exams were over, nothing else kept her in this cold, otherwise north, and she was rushing at full speed-faster to her family, friends, and everything that people usually understand by the word "home".

She got up before sunrise and left her hostel. Now the morning sun, peeking out from under the horizon, greeted her with its joyful rays.

Several days of travel, constant lack of sleep made itself felt and she yawned every now and then, and disappeared for a second or two, falling into bliss. She wanted to get home as soon as possible and fall into her own soft bed...

A sharp loud bang brought her out of her trance state. Suddenly, she began to lose control of the car. The car started to roll to the right side, then Ashley pulled the steering wheel to the left, but too hard and the car went into a skid. There was a smell of fried rubber in the air. After making several turns, the car was carried to the side of the road, after which it finally stopped. Fortunately, it did not turn over.

Ashley exhaled with a wildly beating heart and wild eyes and put the car on the handbrake. A basic inspection of the car showed the obvious reason - a broken tire. And unfortunately for Ashley, it was not customary in her country to carry a spare tire in a convertible...

------------------------

It was strange that there were so many bones of cows and other horned animals in the field. Here and there they could be seen from the hill. On top of everything else, they were almost whole, almost in a complete assembled set, and they were in some kind of strange position - as if on their knees.
All this literally occupied Ashley's mind for a second, after which she plunged back into thinking about her current problem.
By accident, the accident happened on a stretch of road that is sheltered on both sides by two huge dunes. (The natives called them Daiyaga and Leke.) No communication in the gorge between them worked, so Ashley had to climb the hot sand to the very top of the sandy mountain. Her car was far below.

The plan was extremely simple. The place where she was was quite famous. All that remained was to call and tell her brother or father where she was, and they would pick her up and pick her up. There were several dozen steps left to the top and Ashley overcame them without any problems.

The amazing thing was that the top of the hill was a pretty flat, spacious place, the size of a tennis court. Ashley quickly ran to the opposite side of it, and she saw the view of endless deserts, dunes, interrupted by a dry, lifeless steppe. It was a mesmerizing landscape and Ashley stood and enjoyed it for a minute.

Remembering the purpose of her hike, she quickly took out her phone. The last digit of her brother's cell phone number was entered and she pressed the call button. Ashley walked from edge to edge on this smooth sandy plateau, biting her nails slightly and listening to the horns- she was nervous.

Suddenly her foot caught on something. Unable to keep her balance, she fell face first into the sand. Fortunately, it was just sand.
Reflexively, the girl put her hands in front of her, and she landed on them, which caused them to dig up to the elbows. At the same time, her feet landed on her knees.

Quickly recovering, she began to stand up, leaning her palms on the ground, pulling her elbows up. What was her surprise when she found that her elbows could not come off the sand. Not understanding what was happening, she tried to abruptly push off with her feet to get up, but she could not put them in the right position to make an emphasis. Her entire current situation could be characterized by a single Greek letter "Ω". Anxiety began to grow in the young girl's mind.

"Whaaaaat's? Quicksand?..." she thought to herself.

But the sand remained dense and she did not fall anywhere. It wasn't quicksand.

Ashley tried several times to forcefully pull out each of her limbs, but the harder she pulled, the more it seemed to her that something enveloped her arms and legs where they came into contact with the sand.

By this point, she was really worried.

"-Help me!"
Quietly, she squeaked through her teeth, apparently to herself, because she was fully aware that no one in this wilderness would ever help her.

Soon, the culprit of her rather uncomfortable situation made itself felt. Small tendrils began to slowly sprout up from under the sand, tightly touching her arms and legs. At the same time, she barely felt them.

Abruptly, the panicked squeaking and twitching were stopped, the girl's attention was completely captured by this something making its way out of the ground.

For a few seconds, she was numb. Her eyebrows rose, her eyes widened, goosebumps ran down her back, her mouth slightly opened, with a slightly trembling lower jaw - she had never seen something like this in her life.

The antennae were a true milky color and it seemed that they were covered with some kind of transparent film. Some of them were as thick as half a finger, some were slightly larger than a human hair. All of them, in a countless horde, slowly, millimeter by millimeter, captured the surface of the girl's arms and legs.

"What the fuck...?" the girl shouted sharply and backed away.

Although Ashley never swore, involuntarily, the curses fell from her lips. Her brain couldn't find words more censorious or more appropriate to describe her current situation. The hair on her entire body stood on end, she shook off the goosebumps, and conscious panic began to prevail over curiosity and horror again.

With unprecedented zeal, she rushed to pull one of her hands out of the strange plant, but pulling too hard, she felt the pain.

Screaming, in a panic, she pulled each of her limbs in turn, but all her attempts were in vain. Her limbs were tightly cemented in these incomprehensible tentacles, and after a couple of minutes of unsuccessful attempts to free herself, she finally realized it.

It was all happening right above the hot summer sun, and she was sweating a lot because of this struggle.

Soon, the tendrils made a complete turn around the girl's arms and shins, wrapping them in their arms.

And then nothing happened.

But the girl kicked furiously, stretched out her arms and called for help.

Her brain completely refused to perceive and analyze reality. If you had told her a story five minutes earlier about how some strange plant with vines had captured and would not let go of some girl, then she would most likely have laughed and asked what kind of fantasy did you take it all from? However, this was exactly her real state of affairs at the moment.

Suddenly, a tentacle the size of a man's finger popped out from under the sand and stopped right in front of Ashley's face. Rounding her eyes, she stared at it, holding her breath and slightly opening her mouth in horror. The appendage began to slowly approach and Ashley's heart was beating faster in her chest as the distance between her and the tentacle was shrinking.

And when it was almost at point-blank range, with a lightning movement, the vine slipped its tip from the neck to the girl's chin and froze in front of her face again.

Ashley squeaked in surprise, but after making sure that it no longer touched her, she closed her mouth with an effort and continued to quietly watch the tentacle with horror. She saw in the rays of the sun how the droplets of her sweat glistened on its transparent outer surface.

After a rather stretched, tense minute, the tentacle retracted back into the ground almost as quickly.

Everything that was happening flashed through the girl's mind like lightning. She understood that the only chance for her to get out was to come up with something urgently. Something really damn strange was happening to her, but she had to pull herself together. Ashley took a deep breath through her nose, exhaled through her mouth.

"Okay, Ashley, Calm Down. Pull yourself together. To begin with, where is my phoooooaahh, wait, something is touching me, eeeeeeehh."

She began to turn her head, but her position did not allow her to see the place where she was touched. The only thing she could see when she looked under her body was 2 stretching intertwined bundles of tentacles coming out from under the sand in a place right under her shoulders.

What the tentacle tips were doing was a mystery to her. In fact, the vines hovered near her armpits and studied with interest the cotton plaid shirt she was wearing.

Soon their curiosity came to an end. And then it all started.

When Ashley wanted to take a deep breath again to calm down, she felt dozens of small tendrils digging into her armpits, madly tickling them through her clothes. At first, Ashley shook her head in confusion, not understanding what was happening, but after a second she was laughing.

"Eh? What? NO! WAAAIIIIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Almost immediately, the girl covered her armpits, slightly tilting her torso forward. This saved her from tickling her armpits - she almost completely covered them. But the idyll did not last long. Soon more tentacles sprouted from the sand. Ashley looked down at herself, and saw that new vines surrounded her sides and ribs in countless swarms.

"No! Why are you doing this? Please, NO!NOOOOAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA"

In unison, they attacked her. There was no hiding from this tickling and the girl burst into a ringing laugh.

It's worth saying a few words about Ashley.

The poor girl had a special thing for tickling - she physically couldn't stand it. If one of the people suddenly started to tickle her, she would probably have a primitive animal survival reflex turned on and she would either run far away in unconsciousness, or, in the absence of the possibility of the first, would kill her attacker (In any case, she would definitely cripple him). Because of some incidents in her childhood, she formed a childhood trauma on the basis of all this, and how everything had to coincide so that she was the one who fell into this trap now.

This was not her only feature...

At the moment, her mind was seared. She had already forgotten what it felt like, but she felt it again. She did not know why this was happening, but every touch to her caused her the highest feeling of disgust, suffering and horror. Her first unconscious association after it all started was the desire to evaporate from this material world.

She shook her whole chest feverishly, chaotically, then down, then up, then left, then right. But the vines followed her relentlessly, and each maintained its position relative to her body; the vines seemed to predict all of Ashley's movements in front of her. In this regard, all touching the girl was strictly determined. And her feelings were defined in front of her and did not depend on herself one iota.

By this time, even more vines had sprouted, and they were gathering near the girl's hips. She hadn't noticed them, and their attack was completely sudden to her. A countless horde rushed at her hips in a single rush, surrounding them from her knees to the edges of her shorts.

Although it was not visually visible, all the surfaces of the vines were covered with very small bristles, and right now she felt them in full.

It was deadly to wear jeans or trousers in such hot weather, so the girl made do with only a very short denim miniskirt.

Because of this, her thighs glistened with their nakedness, and hungry vines attacked them.

Knowing her fate in advance, Ashley would probably prefer to wear a burqa or even a spacesuit. But she was wearing what she was wearing and she roared at the sudden touch of those tickling tentacles on her bare skin.

Trying to avoid this new tickling, she abruptly lowered her ass to her legs, connecting her shins and hips. This new position of hers was like the stance of a praying nun.

Immediately, a new squeal washed over the desert. Because of her thoughtless maneuver, she had to completely open her armpits, and the antennae, with the access they were given, ruthlessly dug into them.

So she changed her position several times, then closing or opening her armpits or the back of her knees.

None of the alternatives was advantageous for her, or at least less terrible, and she frantically rushed from one position to another.

The sun beat down mercilessly. It enveloped the poor girl with its warmth. From the exertion and heat, her body began to sweat everywhere, and small droplets began to gather and form rivulets, flowing from her feet and hands onto the hot sand. Meanwhile, under her shirt and shorts, it was possible to arrange a real bathhouse - it was so hot there that the clothes were almost instantly soaked through with moisture.

Meanwhile, the vines tickled her mercilessly. There was not a single moment of respite, not a single indulgence, softening, on the contrary, as if the vines had increased their pressure. Soon, new tentacles began to tickle her slender belly and exposed neck. Her loud, high-pitched laughter resonated in the gorge and echoed back to her.

The intense tickling soon left Ashley gasping for breath. She stuck out her tongue and gasped for air in between hysterical laughter. With her tongue hanging out, Ashley, to an outsider, would be associated with a large dog out of breath on a sultry sunny day.

She was twitching terribly. Sweat completely covered her face.
It is impossible to describe what was in her mind at that moment. Her armpits, stomach, sides, ribs, thighs. Everything seemed to be on fire, she felt like she was on an inquisitorial bonfire, but unlike him, this fire did not plan to end her life quickly.

At that moment, with all her gut, she despised this creature, hated it with every cell of her body. She had never been cruel to anyone, had never felt anger, but she had also never been immersed in intense tickling of her body before, so these moments were a completely open, new experience for her and these moments illuminated new dark corners of her personality. At times, she glared angrily at the tentacles holding her hands, and imagined how she would slowly cut them with a knife, set them on fire, and then cut them again. At these moments, she would usually shout something unintelligible at the plant, until finally the tickling overwhelmed her completely again, and she would burst out laughing again.

Whatever it was, she still hoped, believed that the plant would not go further and find out her little secret...

To be continued.
---------------------------------

The next part: https://www.ticklingforum.com/threa...art-two-f-non-con-intense-naked-cruel.435240/

Last edited:
Nice...I'm a little confused about how exactly she is positioned, but can't wait for the rest

Nice...I'm a little confused about how exactly she is positioned, but can't wait for the rest.
I think, position is the most difficult part of a story if you don't know foreign language. But I'm thinking about how this could be conveyed in English more clearly, thank you for that comment. Part 2 will be released very soon☀️:)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back