• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Effitless Saga: Trusting Housewife Nicole Gets More Than She Bargained For

LosingControl

This is the second story in what well may be an ongoing series, exploring the implications of the Effitless fitness craze, which claims to help people lose weight through tickling. If you haven't yet read the first story in the saga, I would suggest that you start there.

Chapter 1

The Anderson family lived in a small town called Rockwell, about 1 hour outside of Austin. Brent had married his wife Nicole in 2008, back when they were both just were just finishing up with college.

Now, in 2023, they were both in their mid 30s, and things had changed considerably since they had met. They had 3 kids together - 2 girls and 1 boy - all spaced out by only a year, with the oldest now being 12.

Brent worked in sales for a local property agency. He didn’t much like his job, but it was stable, and put food on the table for his family. He had originally wanted to be a doctor, but dropped out of medical school shortly after their first child was born, so that he could better provide for his family.

Nicole, on the other hand, wasn’t currently working. She was a stay-at-home mom, which was fine with Brent for awhile, but with the kids all now older and in school she seemed to spend much of the day just laying around, watching tv, or endlessly scrolling through TikTok on her phone - at least as far as Brent could tell.

He was the more serious one in the relationship, always worried about paying the bills, dealing with things around the house, and helping the kids with their schoolwork. In contrast, Nicole had more of a carefree, bubbly personality - happy-go-lucky by nature, she was always joking around, and could never take anything too seriously, including any real responsibilities.

While Nicole seemed quite content with the status quo, clearly loving and depending on Brent a lot, he was feeling increasingly resentful towards Nicole, which he constantly felt guilty about. He wished she’d take things more seriously, that she’d stop laying around the house and go back to work, as she had agreed to do a long time ago.

He also found himself less attracted to her than before. When they met, Nicole was in great shape, having been on the swim team at their university. She was very petite, standing at just 5’3, wavy blonde hair, with naturally inviting curves and a personality to match. However, at 36, her indolent habits had caught up with her. She was almost 180 lbs, never exercised, ate too much, and looked quite different to the woman he had married. She was still attractive - with soft skin, large breasts, and a beautiful smile when she laughed (which she did frequently) - but her weight had become a pretty major turnoff for Brent, as much for what he believed it said about her character.

Part of the issue here was that Nicole didn’t seem to care about her weight. While occasionally she’d complain about it, she took zero personal responsibility for it either, still calling it “baby weight” even though it had been years since their last child, or saying that it was just her genetics. He tried to encourage her to exercise, being an avid gym-goer himself, but this went nowhere. The peloton he had purchased for her as an Xmas present a few years ago sat collecting dust in their basement, and she showed no interest in even going for the short walks he suggested they could do together. She was simply irrevocably lazy, or at least that’s how Brent had come to see it.

So, when Brent read an article about a company called Effitless - a new fitness trend that promised to help people lose weight through exercise, without actually working out - he grew quite intrigued. Could this be something that might work for his wife Nicole, finally helping her to lose some of that weight, and maybe even providing a spark for her to get her life together?

He’d read that they used unconventional methods involving tickling, which seemed strange to him, but the legion of success stories was definitely remarkable. Many people just like his wife Nicole had finally found success with the program, so Brent found himself convinced that she needed to give this a try.

Chapter 2

The first step, though, was to see if Nicole was even ticklish. He didn’t recall ever tickling Nicole, in their 15 years of marriage, and it seemed that one needed to be ticklish for Effitless to be effective.

To test this, after getting home from work one day, he saw Nicole sprawled out on the couch as usual, wearing little booty shorts and a t-shirt. She was laying face down, scrolling through TikTok videos on her phone, chuckling to herself aimlessly as she did this, with her bare feet propped up on a pillow towards the end of the couch. She was so immersed in the world of her phone that she didn’t even hear him come home.

So Brent walked over to the foot of the couch and scribbled his fingernails along one of her bare soles.

“Yeeeeeheehe, stop that!”, Nicole squealed. “That tickles!”.

She looked up, seeing it was Brent, and then said “oh hi babe, I thought that was Tommy being a pest. I didn’t know you were home.”

“Haha, sorry hun, I couldn’t resist” Brent said apologetically, before giving her toes another quick tickle.

“Brent! Hehe, quit it!”, she shot back, sitting up and protectively pulling her feet under her, before going back to giggling at her phone.

While Brent had never been a foot guy, he couldn’t help but appreciate in that moment that Nicole had really cute feet: around size 5, in proportion with her height, quite fleshy with soft-looking pink bottoms and pudgy little toes. He often saw her taking care of her feet, doing her nails and giving herself pedicures. He only wished she’d put the same level of effort into other things in her life.

Now, armed with the knowledge that Nicole was ticklish, a plan began to hatch in Brent’s mind. He knew that Nicole would not easily go for the idea of trying Effitless, so he needed to propose it carefully.

One Saturday morning, while they were having breakfast together, he made his play:

“Hunny, I know you were saying again how you’d like to lose some weight…”

Nicole immediately looked up at him from her phone, a grimace already forming on her face.

“Babe, I don’t wanna talk about it. Can we just not right now ok?”

Brent had been referring to a brief moment on Thursday evening, where Nicole had been complaining about her weight, and not fitting properly into some of her clothes - but he now realized that she had just been venting and wasn’t actually serious about doing anything.

Yet, he knew that this was his chance, so he persisted:

“Oh course, of course, it doesn’t have to be a whole thing, I just remember you mentioning it on Thursday and I had an idea that I wanted to tell you about”.

Nicole looked up again, this time seeming slightly intrigued. “Go on then”, she offered.

“Well, I’ve been hearing really great things lately about this new fitness program called Effitless. Before you say anything, it’s apparently not like any other kinds of workouts. Their whole thing is that it helps you lose weight without working out at all!”

Thankfully Nicole was not a naturally skeptical person; in fact, it was quite the opposite, he thought of her as being very gullible, inclined to believe just about anything she heard, regardless of the veracity of the source, including much of the nonsense she saw on TikTok.

“Ohhhhh yes, I’ve heard about that! Someone on TikTok said they’d lost 20 lbs in 2 months on it!”, she exclaimed.

She continued, “yeah, I’d be down for giving that a try, as long as I don’t have to actually work out lol”.

Brent smiled, and soon it was settled, with him making an appointment for the following Saturday for her initial session. Since there weren’t any Effitless studies in Rockwell, they’d need to drive to Austin, so he also arranged for his mom take care of the kids that day.

Chapter 3

That Saturday morning, as they drove to Austin, Brent found himself feeling quite optimistic. He felt happy that Nicole had agreed to do this. It was a step in the right direction, even if part of her willingness was grounded on it not involving her actually working out.

As such, she had decided, perhaps somewhat rebelliously, not to wear actual exercise clothes to the session. She was sitting next to him in the passenger seat, wearing tight-fitting jeans and t-shirt, highlighting both her ample breasts and her chubby belly. She had also chosen to wear flip flops, which she’d quickly kicked off in order to place her bare feet on top of the dashboard.

This was another one of her habits that Brent found distasteful. Unlike Brent, Nicole was from what one might uncharitably refer to as a white trash family, and a number of these sensibilities had stuck with her in adulthood. She definitely wasn’t the most sophisticated person, and often felt out of place when they met up with some of his more successful friends that lived in Austin.

Nicole was in a good mood, though, bobbing her bare toes, which were painted bright pink, back and forth to the pop music that was playing on the radio, while simultaneously giggling down at her phone screen. As Brent watched her little toes bobbing happily in his peripheral vision, he felt a perverse satisfaction with his secret knowledge that those toes would soon be in for a tickling! Maybe the whole experience would teach her to take things a bit more seriously, and to stop acting like such a child all the time.

As they got out of the car, they held hands and walked towards the elegant-looking Effitless studio, located in downtown Austin. Brent held the door open for Nicole, who briskly strolled in, and chirpily announced: “So, ya’ll gonna get me to lose weight without working out?”.

This was met with a snicker from the fashionable receptionist at the desk, who looked up at Nicole with an air of condescension:

“I take it this is your first time with us?”, she asked Nicole.

“It sure is lol”, said Nicole, in her characteristic sing song tone.

“Great, please take a seat over there, and fill out this form”, the receptionist said, handing Nicole an iPad with the consent form preloaded on the screen.

Brent sat down with Nicole, who took one look at the form and huffed:

“40 pages, ain’t no way I’m reading all that! Can you do it?”

She handed the iPad over to Brent, which was not atypical in their relationship. Nicole deferred to Brent on just about everything, partly due to her naturally submissive personality, and partly because she found details and planning boring.

Brent scrolled through the form, and got down to the signature section at the bottom:

“Just need to sign here hun”, he said, offering the screen up to her.

Nicole scribbled her finger lazily over the signature field, before giving her attention back to her phone. Brent got up, handed the iPad back to the receptionist, and sat down again next to his wife, holding her hand. He did really love her, and hoped this would all work out.

“Someone will be with you shortly. In the meantime, please help yourself to some cucumber water if you’re thirsty”, said the receptionist.

Chapter 4

Brent and Nicole walked down a short corridor, following a woman named Paula, who they learned would be their session coordinator.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you both”, said Paula, right through here please.

She directed them into a private room, which had a large bed in the center, and a sofa off to the side. Brent had decided to splurge on the full package for her first session - a 1.5 hour introductory session with their own private room and bathroom. It wasn’t cheap, and they were on a pretty tight budget, but he wanted this to be the best experience possible for her.

“Oh, I meant to ask, is it ok if I sit in during her session”, said Brent, squeezing Nicole’s hand gently.

“Of course, just as long as it’s ok with her”, Paula said with a wink.

Nicole feigned a dramatic sigh: “I guessssss he can stay haha”.

Paula walked Nicole over to the bed in the center of the room, and told Brent to take a seat on the coach.

“Ohhhh this is fancy!”, exclaimed Nicole, jumping onto the bed, still wearing her flip flops, and bounced around contentedly.

Brent noticed that there was some sort of sturdy-looking contraption attached to the end of the bed, with 2 ankle-sized holes and a set of hooks on the top. It looked a little bit like one of those medieval stocks that he’d seen with Nicole when they’d visited a renascence faire.

“Please place your ankles on the padded areas”, said Paula, pointing Nicole to the ankle holes that were part of the contraption. Nicole did this obediently, but without much interest in what was going on. She was already lost in her phone, and only half paying attention to Paula’s directions or the surroundings in general.

With Nicole’s ankles now resting on the padding, Paula moved over to the contraption, and pressed the top half down, locking Nicole’s ankles firmly in place with a snap. The sound seemed to jolt Nicole out of her social media stupor:

“Oh my gosh, what’s this thing? My feet are trapped”, she said with playful glee, wiggling her feet up and down. As she did this, one of her flip flops fell to the floor, with the other hanging loosely suspended from one of her toes.

“Let me get those for you”, said Paula, taking both flip flops, and placing them to the side of the bed.

At that moment, the door opened, and two younger men, both in their early 20s, walked in and stood in front of the bed. They were both very fit, wearing tight Effitless t-shirts that exposed their muscular torsos. Nicole immediately seemed taken back by the two handsome man, blushing visibly while self-consciously moving her arms to cover her chubby belly, which was protruding slightly from under her t-shirt

“Hi, my name is Ron, and this is Oscar.”, one of them said, flashing Nicole a perfect toothy smile.

Oscar followed: “We’re your session instructors today, is this your first time Nicole?”, as he glanced down at her plump bare feet, now wiggling with nervous energy.

“Sure is, ya’ll gonna get me in shape today huh?”, she stammered, clearly trying to play it cool for the attractive instructors, but Brent could tell she was starting to feel anxious and out of place.

“Haha, that’s what we’re here for”, said Ron calmly. “We’re going to take good care of you today Nicole”.

And with that, Paula started talking about the Effitless Dashboard, where Nicole could see all of her session stats, while attaching a heart rate monitor to Nicole’s arm. At the same time, Ron and Oscar started threading black laces around each of Nicole’s pudgy toes, tying each one back tightly to the hooks on top of the contraption.

“Eeeeee”, screeched Nicole. “Y’all better be careful, thats tickling me!”

Ron smirked as he tied the last knot, giving one of Nicole’s soles a playful swipe with his finger.

“Hehe, stop that you! I told you I’m really ticklish!”

And with that, the two young men stepped back, excusing themselves to the other side of the room. Brent, who had been watching with interest the entire time, was seated on the coach, directly facing Nicole’s feet. He looked on at his wife’s now completely immobile little fleshy bare soles, stretched back tightly, light pink on the bottoms without a callus or blemish in sight. They looked very smooth, soft, and helpless. He wondered what was coming next.

Nicole, on the other hand, seemed to suddenly become aware of her predicament, placing her precious phone down beside her for the first time during the entire process:

“Ohhhh gosh, I can’t move my toes! What is this? My feet feel like prisoners!”, she quipped, as she tried to flex and wiggle her little plump toes, but the laces held tight and she found that she could hardly move her feet at all.

“Babbbeeee”, she whined jokingly, looking at Brent, “what have you got me into?”

As Nicole was trying and failing to wiggle her tightly bound toes, Paula had moved to the side of the contraption and pressed a button; as she did this, a thin, clear glass screen started rising up from the top of the contraption, before coming to a stop about 4 feet above the height of the bed.

Paula started explaining to Nicole, now with a detectably patronizing tone, that this was a type of “special” soft glass that they had developed, for everyone’s protection, but that she could see the entire session at all times, along with her husband. She used the same kind of tone that one might use while explaining a new concept to a child.

Nicole looked through the glass at Brent and waved, somewhat meekly; Brent waved back, giving Nicole a reassuring smile.

As Paula finished her explanation, the two young men returned from the back of the room, carrying a small black bag, which they put down on the floor directly in front of Nicole’s outstretched soles. As they did this, they carefully positioned two small stools directly in front of each of her feet, and sat down looking at her.

Chapter 5

Brent watched all of this intently, observing the two men grinning over at each other, and then looking forward at his trusting wife. He didn’t like something about the way they were acting. It was as if they were enjoying her nervousness, her vulnerability, combined with a sense of arrogance that they were somehow better than his overweight, small town wife that they now had helpless in front of them.

Paula finally broke the silence:

“Ok guys, let’s begin. As usual we’ll start with establishing her baseline for the first 10 minutes.”

And with that, Brent saw Ron and Oscar lean forward, as they each began softly tracing the tip of one index finger along the arches of his wife’s captive bare feet, one of them at each foot.

Nicole’s reaction was immediate:

“Heyyyyy!!!”, she yelled. “Whatcha doin? Whatcha doin to my feet? Hehe, that tickles, hehe, quit it, quit it!”, as she began twitching around on the bed, clasping her fists open and shut.

But the two men didn’t stop. Instead, they smirked at each other, and then began using all of their fingers from both hands to methodologically and gently stroke Nicole’s bare, soft soles - tracing deliberately under the base of her toes, around her plump instep, and even her tender little heels.

The intensification of their torment was met with a equally strong reaction from Nicole:

“Oh no, hehe, oh no, hehehe, please guys, hehehe, ahahahah, no my gosh no hehehe. This is torture. THIS IS TORTURE”.

And with that last shrill utterance, Nicole tilted back her head and let out a sudden, bellowing series of uncontrollable belly laughs:

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“STOPPAHAHAHSTOPPPPHAHAHASTOPPHAHAHA”.

Paula looked on with a stoic expression, clearly pleased with how things were going so far.

“Wow, she’s already up to 125, nearly at the target baseline of 130. Guys, this one is clearly very ticklish, please try to keep it under control so that we don’t push her over too quickly”.

Ron shrugged, his fingers still fiendishly stroking the exposed skin on the bottom of Nicole’s bare left foot.

“We’re hardly even tickling her yet”, he jokingly protested. “Maybe she’s just really out of shape”.

Brent watched on through the glass as Nicole started to pound her fits into the bed, shaking her head back and forth, babbling desperate pleas between her bouts of forced laughter.

“Stopppppp, haha y’all can’t do this, my feet are really ticklish, haha please stop tickling, hahaha please stop, hahaha, please PLEASE hahahaha”.

“I can’t take it, guys, hehe I really can’t hehehe I can’t do this! Let me out, let me out hahahahahahahah”.

“Hahahahaha stop stop stop hahahaha”

“Stop tickling me, haha, it's too much, I can't, I can't haha, please please hahaha, please stop tickling my feet hahahaha”

“No more no more no more, hahaha, please please no more hahahahaha”.

Seemingly encouraged by how quickly she was breaking under what were thus far just gentle strokes of their fingertips, Ron and Oscar started to rev up the intensity of their tickling, scampering their fingers with greater pressure and conviction along every inch of Nicole’s tender soles. They were both clearly experts at this, watching her reactions carefully, and then doubling down on the spots that seemed to elicit the strongest response.

As they shifted to harder tickling, Nicole’s reactions grew even more desperate. She started flailing her body around frantically, grabbing at the air with her hands, amidst wave after wave of howling laughter.

“NOOOO, NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA”

“HAHAHA I CAN’T BREATHE I CAN’T BREATHE AHAHAHAHA”

“BREEEEENTTTTTT PLEEEEAASSEEE MAKEEE THEMMMM STOPPPPP”, she managed to shriek.

Brent looked on from the sofa, staring ahead at his wife’s tormented soles, and through the glass as her convulsing body. This was clearly agonizing for her - he had no idea she was this ticklish. Part of him felt bad for her, but he also realized that this was all just part of the process, a supposedly very effective process - and hopefully, once it was all done, she’d be happy with the result.

“Hun, I’m here, it’s ok”, Brent said. “You’re doing great, just try to relax.”

As he said those last words, he felt kind of foolish, knowing full well that she had no hope of relaxing through the maddening sensations that were taking over her feet.

Paula, still staring intently at the dashboard, then said:

“Guys, you need to tone it down a bit. She’s clearly too sensitive for harder finger tickling. Her heart rate is already at 150 bpm, way above the base line target.

Ron and Oscar nodded, as if in agreement, but didn’t show any signs of adjusting their technique, continuing to cruelly rake their fingernails across Nicole’s fleshy little soles.

Nicole continued to shriek, wail, and babble incomprehensibly, slamming her hands into the bed repeatedly, twisting and wrenching her body in contorted agony, her flabby belly jiggling with each movement.

Chapter 6

Ron then briefly stopped tickling with one of his hands, gesturing over to Oscar, and pointed over at Nicole. “Look, look, he said”, with barely-contained glee.

Brent saw it too. There was a wet patch slowly forming around Nicole’s crotch. It was 8 minutes into what was supposed to have been the baseline period, but these guys were already pushing it, and poor Nicole had lost control of her bladder, with warm pee soaking through her jeans.

Finally, after another 3 minutes of this unrelenting finger-raking torment, there was a beep, and the tickled stopped.

Brent looked at Nicole. The wet patch had spread across her entire crotch area, down about half way towards her knees. She had her head down now, gasping and heaving for air. The rest of her body was almost completely still, limp, with her hands resting on the bed, still tightly clenched into fits.

And then, she started sobbing:

“Brent, please make them stop. Why are they doing this to me? I can’t do this no more, my feet are too ticklish, they made me pee myself, make them stop tickling me, please make them stop!!”, she managed between sobs, looking down at the wet patch on her crotch, her face bright red in embarrassment. She was clearly humiliated and didn’t even want to look up.

At this point, Brent needed no more convincing. This had already gone too far - his poor wife had peed herself for godsake - and nobody else in the room seemed to care; in fact, both Ron and Oscar were sitting there, trying to act professional, but clearly very pleased with their work.

Brent got up and marched over to Paula:

“I’m stopping this now, she’s had enough. Those guys made her pee herself, and now she’s sitting here crying hysterically. How do I get her out of this thing”.

“I’m sorry to hear that”, said Paula. “There is no doubt your wife is extremely ticklish, and clearly not in the best shape, which is why a fairly normal baseline technique pushed her up to 140 bpm so quickly. That being said, she signed the consent form, which explains very clearly how the session would be conducted, and we’re only instructed to stop in the case of an actual medical emergency.”

Ron then got up, and gave Brent a friendly pat on the back: “Don’t worry man”, he said jokingly. “I think we’ll want to go a bit easier for the low intensity periods once we start her on intervals, so that we can keep that heart rate down a bit, but it’s all just part of the learning process.”

Oscar added: “And sometimes people do pee, not too uncommon. Some people just have weak bladders, especially fatter people,”.

Paula shot him a look, likely indicting that it wasn’t appropriate to call a client fat, but then looked back at Brent.

“If you are to remain in the room, you’ll need to sit back down on the couch and let us continue”.

Brent felt rage building up inside him at this point. How dare he tell her that he can’t take his wife out of here!

Sensing his anger, Paula looked at Brent again, dead in the eyes, and spoke with calm forcefulness:

“If you don’t sit back down and behave yourself, we’ll have to call security and escort you out, which means that Nicole will be alone for the rest of her session. You don’t want that right?”

Realizing that he had lost, Brent stomped back over to the couch and sat down again, fuming with rage. While all of this was happening, Nicole had stopped crying, and was gasping down a cold glass of cucumber water that Paula had given her.

“More, more water please”, Nicole said imploringly, after emptying her first glass.

After another full glass of water, she started to regain some semblance of composure, turning to look at Brent through the glass:

“Please stay. Don’t get yourself kicked out. I can’t go through this without you here. Just please, please stay with me ok, pleaseeeee?”

As she ended her heartfelt please, Brent could hear the sobs coming back up in her voice.

“Of course, hunny, of course I’ll stay. I’m right here”.

Chapter 7

While all of this was happening, Ron and Oscar had taken their positions back on the stools, and were discussing what sounded like some kind of technique.

“I think feathers for the low intensity periods for her, the sharp ends.”, Ron said. Oscar nodded in agreement.

“Yes, I think the quills should work well, keeping her at the right level, considering how sensitive she is. Not sure how she’ll do with the brushes during the high intensity periods, but I guess we’ll see”, he said with a laugh.

Paula then started explaining how the next part of the session would go, looking directly at Nicole as she spoke:

“For the rest of your session, now that we’ve finished the baseline, we’ll be alternating between 2 minute low intensity intervals and 1 minute high intensity intervals, aiming to keep your heart rate at around 130 bpm when we’re at low intensity, and then 160 when we’re at high intensity. Now, your feet are clearly very ticklish, so we might need to experiment a bit to get this right, but I can assure you that this is the most effective way for you to lose weight.

As she said that, she looked down, perhaps unwittingly, at Nicole’s belly, which was now half exposed from when her shirt rode up before.

“Since you paid for a 1.5 hour session, which is our maximum approved time, these intervals will last for 1 hour and 20 minutes, so around 26 full interval cycles in total, after which there will be a short cooldown.”

Nicole’s face dropped in horror. She’d almost lost her mind after a mere 10 minutes of relentless tickling. How could she possibly take 80 more minutes of this - and what sounded like an even more extreme version - without any breaks?

Before she could fully process this thought, she felt a sharp, ticklish sensation on the center of both of her soles.

“Wait, wait, please, hehe, I’m not ready, hehe, please, wait you assholes, please hehe, I’m not ready, I’m not ready, please!!!”, begged Nicole, with a tone of abject fear.

But it was too late. The timer had started, and Ron and Oscar had each begun stroking the bottoms of her sensitive bare feet with the sharp quill end of a turkey feather.

Brent watched as his wife’s tormentors dragged the end of the feather along his wife’s arches - up and down, up and down - before tracing it up to work on the meaty area directly under her toes. As he watched, he saw his wife’s head shoot back, her face pointed directly towards the ceiling, her eyes scrunched up as if she was fighting the sensations, cupping her hands over her mouth to hold in the laughter, before she dramatically broke and she let out a load cackle.

“Hahahaha”

“Hahahahaha”

“Hahahahahahaha”

As they deliberately stroked the quill ends of their feathers along the soles of her defenseless bare feet, Nicole started to flail her body around again, begging and cussing, between boats of hysterical laughter.

“This seems perfect”, said Oscar. “Just where we want her”.

Paula nodded in agreement: “Yes, her heart rate has already stabilized at 130 bpm. Good call with the feathers here guys!”.

All of this seemed utterly surreal to Brent, who was increasingly transfixed with his wife’s poor bare feet. He watched the movements of the quills intently, observing the briefly-lingering white lines that they made after each stroke, in contrast to the overall pink color of her soles. Her little toes continued to twitch and flex throughout, in response to the careful strokes of her tormentors, but only as much as their tight confinement would allow. It must feel absolutely maddening, he thought.

He found that his rage had died down too, quite considerably. It was a done deal at this point, nothing he could do, and with that realization he noticed that he was starting to enjoy himself - like a spectator at a carefully orchestrated puppet show. He started remembering how lazy Nicole was - laying around on the couch all day, her unwillingness to get a job, her general lack of seriousness in life. Maybe in a way this was good for her. Maybe it kind of served her right.

Chapter 8

Brent’s thoughts were interrupted by another beep. It had been 2 minutes, so it would now be the first of Nicole’s high intensity intervals.

Ron and Oscar were already lathering up her feet with an ample amount of what looked like baby oil, which seemed to only take them all of 5 seconds.

Picking up their brushes, Ron turned to Oscar and said: “I don’t know how this is gonna go. I think it’s gonna push her over the edge”.

And then, without warning, they began scrubbing, up and down her bare soles, lingering on all of the most sensitive areas, while applying just the right amount of pressure to maximize the ticklish assault upon Nicole’s incredibly sensitive nerve endings.

The effect of this was immediate and intense. Nicole shifted from her steady cackle to a howling, guttural laugh of desperation, every part of her body and mind unable to withstand what was being done to her, as she wildly and uncontrollably flung her body in every direction:

“WHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA”

“AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH”

Each eruption of deafening forced laughter lasted for 10 seconds or so, before her body’s overriding instincts forced itself to gasp, splutter, and choke for air.

She then leaned forward, driven by pure animal instinct, and began pounding her fits repeatedly on the soft glass wall, the fat on her upper arms rhythmically jigging as she did this, as she wailed and laughed and spluttered and gasped.

Brent looked on at his wife’s face, which had an expression he’d never seen before. It was maroon red, her mouth gapping wide open, allowing the forced laugher to pour out unabated, but at the same time he could see that she was frowning as if she was in pure, inescapable agony. This was truly and utterly torture for her. She had never experienced anything like this in her life - and by this point, Brent, quite secretly, was perversely enjoying every second of it.

As Nicole kept pounding with futility on the glass, Ron whispered quietly to Oscar:

“Damn, look at this farm animal howl. She’s a hefty one, but her feet really are super ticklish, let’s see if we can make her pee herself again”.

“Yeah, she looks like such a desperate piggy right now. She seems pretty basic too, didn’t even seem to realize what she was getting into. At least she’s got cute feet, though”, Oscar said, his brush still working over Nicole’s well-oiled sole.

At around the 30 second Mark, Paula spoke:

“Guys guys, I think the brushes might be too much. She’s already up above 170 bpm, which isn’t sustainable. Let’s dial it back a bit”.

“Give us a second Paula, we’ll make some adjustments”, said Ron, smirking over at Oscar.

But Brent didn’t see them make any adjustments; they just kept brushing ruthlessly away at his wife’s tender, bright pink soles, the bristles of the brushes moving effortlessly across the slick oil. They were clearly trying to push her over the edge, beyond her physical and mental limits, despite Paula’s recommendation.

Nicole’s demeanor then suddenly changed. Her entire body seized up, her eyeballs tilted back up toward her head, as she slumped back onto her backrest. Those sadists had tickled Nicole until she passed out.

Chapter 9

As per the safety protocols, the tickling immediately stopped. A staff doctor came into the room, quickly checked her vitals, and confirmed that she was fine - it was just that the intensity of the tickling had made her lose consciousness. The doctor brought a small vile out of his pocket, and held it directly under Nicole’s nose.

She immediately shot up, with a startled gasp, and looked around at everyone in the room - who were all staring back at her - and then started uncontrollably sobbing.

Amidst her sobs, Brent noticed that his poor wife had wet herself again - with a fresh wet patch that had soaked through her entire crotch area - likely losing control of her bladder right before she passed out.

Paula interrupted Nicole’s sobs to give her more cucumber water, which she readily gulped down like a wild animal, with a good portion of each sip dribbling down her bright red, tear-soaked face.

Soon though, the doctor gave her the all clear, based on her vitals, and left the room. Paula immediately started the timer, without warning or explanation, and on cue Ron and Oscar started back up with their feather stroking, quickly shifting Nicole’s lingering sobs into loud cackles again.

And so it went on, for the next 77 minutes of her session. Ron and Oscar found that the best way to keep her at around 160 bmp during the high intensity intervals was by running an electric toothbrush or flosser under and between each of her bound toes. They would make mocking oinking sounds as they did this, almost inaudible amidst Nicole’s wailing; they presumably did this for dramatic effect as they tormented the plump little piggies they viewed as belonging to a fat farm animal. This toe-focused torment caused Nicole to laugh, howl, and shriek like a women possessed, making disconcerting primal noises that Brent had never heard her make before, but without ever pushing her completely over the edge.

At the same time, they both clearly enjoyed the impact that the brushes had on Nicole - how it completely robbed her of any remaining control and humanity - so they periodically tested this technique again several more times during the high intensity intervals, seeming to ignore Paula’s commands to shift back to the toothbrush, as they scrubbed her twitching oil-drenched soles with the beaded bristles.

And each time the results were the same: truly desperate, unbroken bouts of insane laugher forced out of Nicole’s wailing, agonized face, as she pounded her fists on the glass at them in complete despair, only interrupted by involuntary gasping and spluttering for air, before she ultimately wet herself and passed out. Each time, of course, the doctor was called back in, allowing Nicole a brief reprieve as she sobbed down more cucumber water, refilling her bladder for another Sisyphean cycle of crotch-soaking humiliation.

Chapter 10

After the 3 beeps went off, indicating that the session was done, Brent counted that a she’d passed out 9 times in total, peeing herself each time. His poor, poor wife. He thought back to her once-innocent bare feet, her cute little toes bobbing blissfully to the music on the ride there, totally unaware that their ticklishness would be cruelly exploited and used against her like this, by two uncaring, muscular sadists who sought to demean and punish her for being overweight.

Her tormentors had perfectly timed it such that Nicole had passed out again, finishing her off with a final round of merciless torture with the brushes, just as the 3 beeps went off. She lay there unconscious at the end of her session, her body sprawled out on the bed.

Packing up his bag, Ron shrugged and looked at Oscar: “I guess this means we get to skip the cooldown massage. I’m fine with that, pretty tired after tickling these chubby little hooves for over an hour!”. For emphasis, he gave her now-lifeless left sole a little slap.

“Yeah man, let’s head out before they revive her again”, said Oscar in agreement. “Otherwise she might try to kill us after what we put her through today! I lost count of how many times we made her pee with the brush - doubt this one is ever coming back”.

And with that, both Ron and Oscar left the room, while the doctor rived Nicole once more with the smelling salts, checked her vitals, and then left shortly after.

Brent looked at Nicole again through the glass, still at his perch on the coach. HIs wife looked almost unrecognizable by this point. Her blonde hair was a complete mess of sweaty tangles, and her t-shirt had now ridden up all the way to her upper torso, with her left breast almost entirely exposed, spilling out of her bra. He could see that her left nipple was hard as a rock, fully erect. Strange, he thought to himself, maybe something about the experience of being ruthlessly humiliated by two attractive, younger guys actually turned her on.

And her soft bare soles, still stretched out taut in their inescapable bondage, were now a deep shade of red from the 90 minutes of diabolical tickle torture - having been stroked, raked, poked, buzzed, and brushed relentlessly by her sadistic instructors.

Paula, the only other one aside from him still in the room, untied her toe laces, retracted the glass wall, and unhinged the top of the stock contraption, freeing Nicole’s ankles.

Nicole, while conscious again at this point, was seemingly catatonic. She was breathing deeply, steadily, but not moving or saying anything.

Finally, Paula went over to help lift her up off the bed, before Nicole stopped her dead in her tracks with a sudden eruption of anger:

“HOW DARE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? YA’LL ARE FUCKING SICK. HOW COULD YOU LET THOSE CREEPS DO THAT TO ME. I FUCKING HATE YOU!”.

Then, she turned to Brent, tears again forming in her eyes: “I wanna go home, now!”, she said with a tone of authority that he’d never heard from her before.

Brent quickly snapped out of his own catatonic state, rushed over, picked up his wife, and helped her to her feet. By this point she was clearly crying again, pushing him away, and then ran out of the room sobbing, leaving little foot-shaped oil patches on the floor, the crotch area of her jeans freshly soaked from her most recent encounter with the brushes.

Paula turned to Brent, and said in a practiced, professional tone: “I’m truly sorry that she seems so unhappy with her first Effitless experience. This happens sometimes, when someone is extremely ticklish, like Nicole clearly turned out to be, or isn’t properly prepared for their session. Next time, hopefully she’ll have a better experience. When I was explaining things to her at the beginning, it didn’t even seem like she was paying much attention to the instructions.”

“But look”, she said triumphantly, pointing at the screen. “Nicole burned over 1600 calories today, that’s amazing for a first session! A great first step on her weight loss journey!”.

Brent shot back at Paula, his rage bubbling up again: “Save it, those guys completely humiliated her, all under your watch. She’s never coming back again.”

And with that, he picked up her flip flops and her phone - which had been flung off the bed almost immediately after the tickling had started - and rushed out after Nicole, finding her there in the reception area, standing in the corner with her hands covering her face, now profusely sobbing. Thankfully no one else was there, aside from the haughty receptionist who was eying them both with a grin, so he lovingly placed his jacket around his wife’s waist, hiding where she’d wet herself, and walked her over to the car.

On the drive home, they said nothing to each other. Nicole just sat there, looking directly forward, tears quietly running down her face, and Brent just drove.

Chapter 11

When they got home, Nicole rushed upstairs and took off all of her clothes. Brent ran a bath for her, and as she sat in the warm water shaking, he massaged her shoulders in an effort to help her relax from the traumatic ordeal. After about an hour, she was much calmer, and only said that she wanted to go to bed. It was only 9pm at that point, but Brent cuddled up next to her under the covers, both of them fully naked.

As he lay there spooning his naked wife, she pushed her warm body into his, pressing her soft bare feet against his thighs. He felt her little toes clenching against him, soles pressed down firmly on his leg, he assumed in a protective impulse to guard those tender areas that had been so throughly tormented by a group of complete strangers just hours before.

He felt immediately aroused by all of this - more aroused than he had felt with his wife for a long time. As Nicole lay almost motionless, Brent was thinking about the whole ordeal. Was Nicole mad at him for the part that he played in it, or was she simply happy that he stayed there to support her?

And then she finally spoke:

“They made me cum”, she whimpered softly.

“What do you mean?”, Brent said, clearly confused.

“They made me cum, when they were tickling my feet. I’m so sorry”, Nicole said meekly.

Soon after she said this, Nicole started drifting off to sleep. Brent lay thinking about her cute bare feet, still pressing up firmly against him. He reached down to rub them, causing her to briefly recoil. He knew how sensitive her feet were now, so he reached down again, this time making sure to apply more pressure, soon causing Nicole to quietly moan as he deeply massaged her tender little soles. He noticed that both of her nipples were hard again, they seemed to have sprung up as soon as he had started massaging, just as they had been at the very end of the session.

Could part of her have really liked this whole ordeal? No fucking way, he thought, it was too much.

But he certainly had. He couldn’t lie to himself about that. He loved watched his helpless wife completely lose control like that. Perhaps, once she’d processed everything, they could do their own weight loss session at home - just the two of them. He’d of course be much more respectful and attentive to her than Ron or Oscar, giving her more breaks and loving attention.

And she did burn over 1600 calories after all, he thought, as he lay back himself, drifting off to sleep with a burning sense of anticipation.

Love this! I love it when they love being tickled. It makes it so much more fun to read

the chemistry between the couple was so cute!!! absolutely loved this story!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back