• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The evil game (m/f, mostly feet, nudity, noncon)

RuneKarlis

Hello everyone!
Another story after a while. This time it's different than my usual stories (no mech/f). I got inspired from the TickleRoom. Hope you enjoy.

The evil game

Heather had just turned 25. She was a tall girl with hourglass body, blue eyes and brown, curly hair. She almost looked like a twin to Heather from Ticklechallenge. She worked as a cashier in local grocery store. It was her senior year in college and she needed to support herself, so she developed a conscientious attitude towards life and didn’t go out much. Besides that she had many good friends, but didn’t have a boyfriend yet.

She lived in the third floor of a three story apartment building. Every resident was given a 26 m[SUP]2[/SUP] two room apartment and a 16 m[SUP]2[/SUP] garage, but she hadn’t have a car. She had to pay rent for everything, regardless if the garage was used or not, so she found a subtenant Martin, to whom she rented the garage.

Martin was a 23 year old handyman, who worked at the local hospital. He sometimes took hospital equipment to Heather’s garage (Hospital chairs, gurneys, nonexpensive electrical medical equipment e.c.t.) and did repair and correction jobs, which, as he explained, were tough to do in hospital cause the hospital lacked much of the instruments necessary. Martin told Heather that that’s how he could make good extra money.

The day was Wednesday and Heather’s six hour shift ended on two o’clock in the noon. The day had begun with a lot of demanding clients, which Heather handled well, so her mood was good and she had energy for other activities. She went home, took off her work uniform, had a shower, had lunch and took on her light summer dress, sandals and handbag. She was planning to go for a walk, but before that she had to see Martin and sign some documents with him. He was moving out from Heather’s garage next week, so the official paperwork had to be signed. Martin told her that he’ll be waiting for her in the garage.

Heather went downstairs to the backyard and reached the garage building. It was an old fashioned brick garage with two large hinged doors and one smaller door built in one of the large doors. She opened the small door, went inside and saw Martin’s workshop for the first time. The room looked like a self-made workshop with shelves, workbench, and a lot of electrical and non-electrical instruments and hospital equipment that probably was waiting for a repair.

Martin was shitting on a chair at his workbench, soldering a broken electrical toothbrush.
“Oh, hi Heather! I was waiting for you.” He said with a smile on his face.
“Hi Martin! I just arrived. I see you have a well-managed workshop with a lot of equipment. It must be a pain for you to do all the moving out thing”
“No worries. I’ve gained my reputation in the hospital and surrounding area. The demand has increased and this small room cannot hold all of the equipment anymore. I’m moving to a larger room. If everything will go well, I’ll start my business.”
“Wow, I wish you the best! You were a good tenant that payed his bills on time and didn’t cause any trouble. It’s a shame that I have to search for a new tenant.” She said with an unhappy grin.
“Thank you for your support all this time. You helped me grow my reputation.”

Heather walked around the room and asked Martin few questions about his workshop. She was curious about the black, triangular padding covering the door wall. Martin explained that those were acoustic wall paddings designed to keep sound in the room. His electrical instruments were loud and he didn’t wanted to trouble other residents.

Heather opened her handbag and took out some documents.
“Ok, let’s do the paperwork.” She said while putting documents on the workbench.
She didn’t notice that Martin quickly managed to put another paper sheet under the document pile.
Then the signing began. They both were giving their signatures on each document. Heather didn’t payed much attention since she had made them all herself.
“Done!” Martin said, smiling sarcastically when he signed the last document.
“Ok, nice. Then I guess I shouldn’t bother you anymore.” She said while putting the document pile back in her handbag.
“No, no. You’re not bothering me. I like that you’re checking out my workshop.”

Heather then started to pay attention to all of the medical equipment stored in the room, asking many questions. She actually was kind of curious.
Then she noticed a medical gurney. It was a simple medical gurney with green padding and backrest risen in angle.
“Why it’s here? Is it broken?” She asked with little interest.
“It used to be broken, but now it’s fixed. The metallic parts needed some welding.” Martin answered, hiding the joy of this question.

Heather noticed an unusual item attached to the other end of the gurney. It was a wooden foot stock with padded holes.
“And what is this for?”
“Oh, those are stocks for feet. You see, this gurney can be used for restraining some troubling patients.”
“Hmm, interesting…”
“I’m not sure if it’s comfortable enough. Would you like to try it out? It would just take a minute.”
Heather hesitated, but agreed.

She sat on the gurney, opened the stocks, placed her feet inside and locked them inside.
“Hmm, seems comfortable.”
“Could you struggle your feet a bit?”
“Ok.” She started to struggle. “Still seems very comfortable.” She answered and was reaching for the lock.
“Wait! Not yet.” He interrupted. “In reality the patient would have his arms restrained without the possibility to free himself.”
“You want to restrain my arms too?” Heather asked a little worried.
“Well it would be cool to really test it.”
“I’m not sure.” Heather still hesitated.
“Ah, common, what could actually go wrong? I would restrain your arms, you would just struggle for few seconds and after that I will let you go.”
“Hmm, ok.” Heather was still hesitant but agreed. Martin seemed like a trustworthy guy.

Martin went behind the backrest, took both Heather’s wrists, rose them above her head and restrained them with leather straps behind the head of the backrest. Then he took a restraining belt and secured it behind her arms.
“What’s that?” Heather asked.
“Arm restraint belt” He continued and secured her arms under her elbows to the gurney.
Heather started to struggle.
“Wait. I’m not done yet.”
“What!? You said that you will restrain my arms only.”
“No no, I didn’t say “Only your arms”. Just relax.” Martin took another belt and restrained her legs above the knees to the gurney. During this process he had to lift her dress a little which made heather a little uncomfortable.

“I’m done. Looking good. Now you can struggle.”
Heather started to struggle, but restrains kept her still and she almost couldn't move at all except her head, feet and a little bit upper body. Martin showed dissatisfaction and told her to struggle harder which she did.

After a full minute of struggling Heather stopped and asked Martin to let her go.
“Hmm, interesting. I see that my straps are keeping you still, aren’t they?”
“Yes, they are and this gurney is comfortable. Now please let me go.” Heather said now worried.
“Ok, I will let you go. But first I have to see some hard struggles”. Martin said with a wide smile and went to the foot stocks.

When he started to unlace one of her sandals, she asked in high pitched voice.
“Hey! What are you doing!!!?”
“Can’t you see? I’m taking off your sandals. After that I will give your feet a light tickle.”
After hearing the last words, Heather’s face blushed in fear.
“WHAT!!!? Tickle my feet!? Are you crazy!? I could not stand it!” Heather was now getting really worried.
“Well that’s the point. Tickling will make you to struggle hard. Just don’t worry, lay back and get you tickling. It will take just a minute”
“What!!!? No! Let me go NOW!” Heather was now bringing demands, but Martin didn’t paid attention took off both of her sandals.

He started lightly caressing her soles with one finger on each foot. It was enough to make Heather giggle and bring more demands for release.
It went on for a minute until Martin said. “You’re not struggling hard enough.” And brought in another finger on each sole. It made Heather to struggle more, but it didn’t end there… He clenched his two fingers and started to spider tickle each sole.
“Oh my GOD! Please! Make it stop!!!” Heather was now laughing like a little girl and struggled frantically.
But Martin didn’t stop and explored her feet. He went from arches to the heels, then again to the arches and up to the balls. She just laughed and begged for him to stop.
It went on for 3 minutes until he reached an area connecting her balls to her toes. The reaction was immediate.
“AAAH, GOD! Are you crazy!? Don’t you dare go under my toes!!!” She now yelled. But for Martin it was an encouragement.
He started to explore her toes and provoked new sounds and struggles from Heather.
“AAAAHHAHAHA! You fucking pervert!!!”
“What!? Your dare insult me like that!? Now you’re going to get it…”
He released all his fingers on her feet. It was an agony for Heather and she couldn’t do anything to stop it, but to laugh and struggle. He played with every spot on her feet, changing them frequently. He was fond of her toes and explored their every spot.

It went on for six minutes until Martin stopped.
“Well well. I see that my straps can hold you still even when you frantically try to get away.”
“Let me go immediately! Otherwise you will spend time behind bars.” She screamed in anger.
“Now that’s where you’re wrong.” Martin smiled and started to crawl through Heather’s handbag until he retrieved a sheet.
“We both gave our signatures that we agree to do, what we’re doing. You have officially accepted to submit and play my game.”
He went beside Heather and showed her the sheet. “See, here is your signature. You can read the terms of this document.”
Heather was reading and became more and more horrified.
“I have submitted to a fetish game of your choosing? How’s that possible? This signature is fake! ”
“Oh no. It’s as real as possible. Next time pay more attention on what you’re signing for.” He pointed his finger to the document pile in her handbag.
“The law is currently on my side and you will not sue me.”
“The rental documents… Oh god! Now I Understand.” She said, having a hopeless grimace.
“It’s good that you do.”

Martin said and went to lock the garage door while Heather was still making demands.
“Let me go!!! I don’t care about that sick paper I accidentally gave my signature to! You fooled me! I’m not playing your sick games!”
“Oh yes you will.”
“NO I’m not! Let me go NOW!!!” Heather yelled in anger.
“You’re not in position of making demands. You will join my game sooner or later.” Martin said and gave her a naughty look.

Heather started to scream out loud and cry for help. She did it for 15 seconds until Martin interrupted her.
“Don’t waste your energy. You’ll need it later. No one can hear you outside this room. It’s completely useless.”
Heather was horrified as she truly realized her hopeless situation. She was truly helpless and this man was the only person that could decide her destiny. Many thoughts went through her mind - What is he going to do? What is that game? Is he going to rape her? Is he going to kill her?

After some thoughts she came to a conclusion that he couldn't kill her because that would definitely send him to jail, but thoughts were still running and getting her really worried.
“What you’re going to do to me!?”
“Play a game. You’ll see.”
“What game!? I’m not going to play a game unless I know what it’s about!”
“Oh, now you’re even considering the possibility to play my game. You weren’t a minute ago. Soon you’ll beg to play any game.”
Heather realized her mistake and started to make loud demands, but soon understood it was no use so she started to reason with him.
“Please let me go. I won’t tell anyone about this.”
“You can tell them anything you want. This document proves that you were willing to do this.” He said with a naughty smile.
She continued to reason in many ways, but Martin just ignored her, continuing to do stuff in the workshop. He had already moved some equipment around.

Suddenly he threw a towel on Heather’s head. He couldn’t see anything anymore.
“What the… What is the meaning of this!?”
“You’ll see.”
Heather went silent for a while and listened to the sounds Martin was making. She heard some furniture being moved and light equipment being moved around.

Suddenly she felt something wrapping around her big toe. It felt like a soft cord.
“Get off my toes!!! What are you doing!?” She asked in a terrified voice.
“I’m tying your toes back to keep your feet still. It’s a part of the game”
“Oh, no no noooo!!! You can’t do that!” Heather screamed in terror as her worsts thoughts were coming to light. He was going tickle her feet. Heather could hardly stand those six minutes. Tickling was one of her worst nightmares.
“Please!!! I’m begging you! Don’t tickle me”
“Well, if that’s so, then you would have to beg me for something else.”
“WHAT!!!?”
“I told you already. Try to remember…”

When Heathers last toe had a cord tied around, all cords were being tied to screws on the upper part of stocks, spreading her toes back and setting her feet in a fixed position. Then he took towel off her head and Heather started notice changes in the room. There was an open wooden box near the workbench, which contents she could not see. There was also a chair placed at her feet.

Martin went to the box, took a bottle and went to sit down on the chair.
“So, I’m going to ask you this question only once, so don’t be dumb. Choose a number ranging from 1 to 10. After your choice the game will start and I’ll explain the rules. So, which number do you choose?”
“I’m not playing your sick games!!!” Heather yelled desperately.
“Ok, then the game doesn’t start and rules don’t apply.”

He opened the bottle and poured some warm, oily liquid on her feet. He then caressed the liquid around her soles and between her toes. Heather was again demanding him to stop with no avail. Shortly after her nightmare began.

Martin started to spider tickle her now immobile and oily feet. She went ballistic.
“OHH NOOO!!! Please!!! No more tickling! I can’t take it! I’m going to die!”
But Martin didn’t pay attention on her pleas. Only tickling was in store for her. Oil had made her feet slippery and his fingers could slide smooth and fast, which was hell for Heather. She was laughing girly laughs and begging him to stop. He continued to ignore her, paying all of his attention to her arches, heels, balls and toes.
“Oh, common!!! What do you want me to do!!! How I can make you stop!? *scream* Ahahahah, please! I’m begging you. Three! I choooooose AAHAHAHA three!!!...”

Suddenly the tickling stopped. Martin slowly got up from the chair and went to the box.
“So let’s see… three, three… oh, here it is.” And retrieved two long, orange feathers.
“You have chosen your tool wisely. It isn’t going to be that bad.”

Heather was still breathing heavily after her nearly four minute ordeal and slowly started to pay attention to Martin.
“What!? Tool for what!? What’s the game?” She asked with breaths still going through her mouth.
“I’m happy you asked.” Martin continued “Tool for tickling your feet.”
Heather was again horrified, but not surprised.

“And since the game has started, I’m going to explain you the rules.” Martin started his long talk.
“You see that wooden box? That is YOUR toolbox. It has 10 labels and 8 tools inside. The tools are going to be used… you guessed it… to tickle your feet. Each time we will start a session and you will have to choose a tool. That’s why it’s called YOUR toolbox. Each tool you choose will be used to tickle your feet for exactly 3 minutes. After you will have chosen each of your tools at least once, I will let you go. Mathematically speaking you will have to endure at least 8 tickling sessions that will sum in 24 minutes of tickling.”

Heather’s eyes widened is terror. “24 minutes!!!? Are you insane? That’s enough to cause heart attack!”
“We will have short breaks after every session and a longer break after every four sessions. It’ll be enough for you to relax and prepare yourself for the next session and it surely wouldn’t do any harm.”

Martin smiled and continued “It seems very simple, but there are going to be many catches."

''First - On the first three session you will choose a tool - those will be your sessions, but on every fourth I am going to choose a tool - those are going to be my sessions. My tool could be taken from anywhere in the workshop, not specifically your toolbox and my sessions will not have any time limit and I might tickle you elsewhere, if I feel like it. There will be at least two sessions with a tool of my choosing.

Second – Each of your tool has a number label attached to it. When you will make your choice, you will say a number 1-10 and I will take a tool that has your chosen number attached to it. You will not see, what tools are there to choose. It will come as a surprise each time you will make a choice. There are actually 7 tools in the box. What will happen if you choose one of the three odd labels? Simple – one of it will represent an oil bottle, which will represent finger tickling. The other two will be called choice labels. You would want to get one of those. More about them later.

Third – a huge catch – Every time you will make a choice, I will change the label for every tool, so when you will have to choose a tool for your next session, the number will be different. For example – this time you have chosen number 3, which was attached to feathers. Next time feathers may have number 8 attached to it. So it’s very likely that you will choose the same tool over and over again. Remember, you’re not going anywhere until you will have chosen every tool at least once.”

Heather started to shake her head as trying to wake up from a nightmare. The rules were very harsh and it seemed that this game might never end. She tried again and again, but everything was far too real. Martin continued.

“Fourth – the perks – As I mentioned earlier, there will be two labels which I call choice labels. If you will pick one of those, you will get two options – 1. To have a long break and skip the session; 2. – To let me choose a tool from your toolbox that you haven’t chosen before. A tough choice, I know.

Fifth – If you choose the same tool four times, then it will be removed from the box with its label and never used again. Even not in my sessions. Your list will shrink.

Sixth – Tools in the box are different. Some of them might tickle you lightly while others may be real torture. If you will feel that a tool is really pushing you over the roof, you could scream a safe word “MERCY”. At that moment I will stop tickling you and give you a break, plus I would remove that tool from your box and never use it again. Your list would shrink, but there is a catch – you will lose a piece of clothing every time you use your safe word. And you couldn’t use a safe word during my sessions. You will just have to endure them.
And by the way… You will still have to choose the finger label. I tickled you before the game started so that doesn’t count.

So that’s the basis of this game. Any questions?”

Heather sat silent and trembled in anticipation of what’s awaiting her. There was no other option but to endure his game. No one could save her now.
“Ok, then let’s start.”
“Why you’re doing this to me?” Heather asked.
“Because I have wanted to tickle a strapped girl since I was 13. I tried it in middle school, but soon got in a lot of trouble. I have tried to suppress my urge, but it just kept coming back. The longer I supressed it, the harder I wanted to tickle. Professional bondage girls are boring. They have lost their ticklishness, usually fake their laughs, are very expensive and usually have some time limits and other rules I need to follow. I was fantasising about this game for months. Then I saw you and just couldn’t help myself. I just had to do it… ”
“Oh my! Please! I’m really really begging you. Don’t do this to me.”

Martin didn’t listen her pleas. He sat down, started the timer and lightly caressed Heather’s soles with both feathers. At first she tried to hold back her laughs. She was successful at first but after a minute she had to giggle.
“Is it that bad?” Martin asked curiously.
“Yes! It fucking tickles!” Heather answered while giggling.
Martin just continued to tickle, occasionally having chat with her. He could tell that she hated the feather, but it definitely was better than fingers. Minute after minute passed and Heather was giggling quietly, sometimes making some laughs.
The timer rang after 3 minutes.
“Congratulations, your first tool has been used. Only seven more to go. Now a short break.” He said with a happy smile. Heather just stayed quiet.
Martin got up, placed both feathers in the box and mixed the labels.

Then walked around the workshop for a minute until he again stood beside the box.
“Times up! Choose a number!”
“No, please! I don’t want to play this game anymore!” Heather still tried to argue.
“I you don’t choose your number in 10 seconds, then I will choose feathers again. I think that you don’t want to waste 3 minutes on the same tool.”
“Eight.” Heather gave up her argument.
“Ok, let’s see… Eight, here it is.” He retrieved a spiky foot massage ball.
He sat down and started to slowly “massage” her feet with the ball. Heather laughed out loud and begged.
“Please! This is horrible! AHAAHHAA I would not stand it much longer!”
“You know that there’s always a safe word, but use it wisely”
“Nooo, ahahahaha.”
Martin switched from one foot to the other multiple times. He mostly did her arches. This time it was a torture. This time there were no giggling or girly laughs, but loud laughter and begging. She knew that her safe word should be saved for later. Three minutes passed and Martin putted the massage ball back in the box, giving Heather another short break. She already had sweat stains on her forehead and hair.

After the break and all other preparing tasks he asked the same question.
“Number?”
“Two.”
“Number two… It’s attached to an oil bottle. So it’s going to be finger tickling for you.”
“Oh my… Please! This isn’t happening…” Heather tried to calm herself as Martin was pouring oil on her soles and finger tickling started again.
She tried to get off her restrains to no avail. Martin had very efficient tickle movements that caused many squeals and some loud screams. Tickling was torturous and Heather had learned to really hate his fingers, but the previous spiky ball wasn’t better. Sweet begs and girly laugher filled the room. Those were slow, but bearable 3 minutes.

“Times up. Nice, only five more tools to go. You’re good at numbers.” Martin said with an excitement.
Tickling Heather was turning him on. He hadn’t satisfied his urges for a long time.

“Now I have to choose a tool. I choose two markers, one is a whiteboard marker, and the other is a permanent marker. We’ll play another game.”
“Game!!? We’re already playing a sick game.”
“This one is different. If you’ll do well, your suffering will decrease drastically. Now listen…”
Martin explained her all of the rules of the new game. Basically it was a gallows game. Martin drew three gallows on a little whiteboard and made Heather to guess the letters for the words. Heather did see the whiteboard and all of the missing letters. Every letter she mentioned was written somewhere – on the whiteboard or, in case if she mentioned an odd letter, on her soles with a whiteboard marker. If she repeated and odd letter twice, it was written on her sole with a permanent marker. She didn’t see letters on her soles and, unfortunately, made some of these mistakes. She managed to guess all the letters for the first two gallows, but the third gallows hanged. For this mistake a large circle was drawn on her left foot with a permanent marker. The markers were very annoying and caused giggling.
“You did well, if not considering the third gallows.” Martin said with a smile.
“Well, can I have a long break now!?”
“No, we’re not done yet.” He said and took a bucket of soapy water from under the workbench. “Your feet are dirty.”
“WAIT! You’re not going to…?” She said terrified, when she saw a bristle brush in his other hand.
“Noooohohhoho, Pllleeeeaaassee! Not that!!!”
“You should play better next time.”

He went to his chair, dampen his bristle brush in the soapy water and started to scrub her feet. Heather was in agony. Every tiny bristle sent electric shocks through her body. It was worse than the finger and spiky ball tickle. After a minute she started to scream for mercy.
“No safe words in my session. Now look at that circle. If you hadn’t hanged the last gallows, it wouldn’t take such a long time to clean your feet.”
Scrubbing just went on and on and it seemed unstoppable. Martin’s sessions had no time limitation and safe words. Slowly but surely the circle got lighter and lighter until it completely disappeared after six minutes of scrubbing. Heather was trembling and saliva dropped from her mouth.

“OK, your feet are clean. Are you okay? It must have been tough this time.”
Heather didn’t answer. Martin went to the sink and poured some water in a cup.
“Have a drink. You need to rest for a while.”
“Leave me alone!” Heather spitted in his face after refusing to drink.
“Oh I see. You’re trying to look tough. But it’s no use. Common, drink! It will be better for you afterwards.”
“A better torture and joy for you because I’m staying alive!? Is that what’s it all about!!!?”
“You’re not even near death right now. And you wouldn’t be even if you refuse to drink. If you’re so stubborn, then it will just be harder for you afterwards. Common, drink! It will be much better for you. ”
Heather ran out of thing to say and accepted the drink. It actually made her feel much better. She even drank another cup of water.
“Now have a rest. I’m going for a walk. I promised to walk Arnold’s dog. He’s busy today.” Martin said and left the room.

Heather recovered and after 15 minutes started to seriously think about her chances to escape. The first thing she needed to get loose was her hands, but they were strapped tightly by the wrist straps and even with an arm restraint belt under her elbows. It seemed completely hopeless, but she had to try.
First she tried to undo her arm restraint belt with her teeth, but couldn’t reach it. Then she started to shake the gurney, hoping to make the straps loose just a little bit, but that also didn’t work out. She was definitely shaking harder when being tickled. The try to slide her wrists through her wrist straps also failed. She looked down and concluded that freeing her legs were less possible. All her hopes for an escape fell flat, but she still kept searching for a weak spot.

The door opened and both Martin and a Russian sheepdog came inside the room.
“Hi, Heather. I couldn’t give the dog back to Arnold because he wasn’t home, so the dog will stay with us for a while. His name is Sleepy”
“Oh, come on. Do you really have to continue? Haven’t you had enough?” Her tone was annoyed, but slightly energetic.
“I see that you have gained some strength and look lively. That’s cool. It has been half an hour.”
Heather shamed herself for betraying herself like this.
“Do you want some more water before we start?”
“NO!!! Fucking no! I want out! NOW!!!”
“Ok, but if you want some water, you can ask me between any session.” He said, ignoring her usual demand.

“Now please be so kind and choose a number.”
Heather dropped her angry grimace as reality hit her hard. She had short thought after which she decided that it would be better to play by his rules now.
“One.”
“Ok let’s see… Yes, you got the spiky foot massage ball again.”
“Oh no! What a shame.” She shamed herself for this bad decision. The experience wasn’t the best to remember.

She gritted her teeth and prepared for the inevitable. Martin sat down and began to caress the ball against her soles. Again she was laughing out loud and begging him to stop. It tickled so badly. Seemed worse than last time and she didn’t know why.
“Please!!! No more! I’m dying!”
“You’re struggling, but not dying. Don’t lie to me!” He said and switched feet, bringing out more screams.
After minute and a half Heather lost control of herself. Her mouth screamed out a word that her mind really tried to prevent.
“MERCY!!!”

Martin stopped.
“Ok, I’ll give you mercy. You won’t be tickled with this tool again.” He said and threw the ball to the other end of the room. Sleepy ran after it and played.
Martin got up, went to the side of the gurney and grabbed the lower part of her dress.
“Rules are rules.” He said and pulled her dress over her panties and then over her head, stopping at her elbows.
He stood there, adoring Heather’s cute body. She was now wearing only her pink bra and panties.
“I see that you have only two ''lives'' left.” He said with a smile

“Now have a rest for a while. Mercy is a huge decision. Do you want some water or something to eat? I brought some food at the local grocery store.”
Heather didn’t answer. She was truly ashamed that she wasn’t able to make another minute. She made it to half time, but… failed.
“Ok, if you change your mind, let me know.” He sat down on a stool at the workbench and ate a sandwich.

They were having some chat. She slowly but surely started to talk about her everyday problems that most students had. Martin was supportive and listened carefully. The even had a laugh once and Heather finally agreed to drink some water and ate an apple and banana. She felt much better now. Despite this she knew that the inevitable was coming.

After more than 20 minutes of rest Martin interrupted her.
“Ok Heather, time’s up. We are ready to continue. You now have to choose 1-9.’’
“Two.”
“You choose number two again. Ok, let’s check… You got a choice label.”
Heather’s mood increased a bit. Finally she was lucky. But there was another tough decision ahead which she needed to seriously rethink. She would like to continue this talk with Martin and maybe reason him to let her go. But it was a very unlikely scenario, so she decided to not waste her lucky label and get another tool off her back.
“Choose a tool for me.” Heather said worried, but knew it was the right decision.
“Ok, let’s see. Hmm, I’ll choose this one.” He withdrew a green, ball capped pet brush.

Heather’s eyes went wide. It didn’t look good.
He went back to his chair and started to scrub her feet. It was like an electric shock. She started to scream her lungs out.
“Noo, Pleeaassee!!! This is serious! You got to stop!”
“I’m afraid I cannot do that. You still have two ''lives'' left.”
“WHAAAHAHAH, PLEASE!!! You can’t imagine how bad it feels!”
“I bet I don’t want to know.” He said and continued to scrub in methodical speed all around her both feet, especially her arches and upper balls.
She just screamed and begged and was going over her roof. But no, this time she will not allow her mouth to take over and she sweared herself to make it. Time went on very slowly and Heather was covered in sweat and tears. After the first minute she was a dishevelled, sweaty mess with trembling legs. Only one word could end this extreme torture, but not this time, not by her decision.

“Times up. Congratulations, half of the tools are now off your back.”
She breathed heavily and didn’t pay attention to anything but her last ordeal that had just ended.
After a short break Martin gave her water and asked her the same old question.

“Six.” She gave an answer.
“Ok, let’s check your toolbox… Hmm… Uh… You just chosen the same green pet brush from the last session.”
Heather went ballistic. “What!!!? Don’t you dare! Don’t you dare! Put that thing down immediately!!! You pervert!!! Didn’t you hear me!!!? Put that down!!!”
But Martin didn’t pay attention to her demands and sat down at her feet.
“I’m sorry, but a choice is a choice and rules are rules.” He said and went down on her feet.
After the first few scrubs Heather screamed out loud “MERCY!!!”

Martin stopped and put the pet brush away.
“Ok you’re going to rest for a while and now you’ll have to choose only one from eight tools. Situation is getting a little better for you. But rules are rules.” He said and went beside her.
He put his hands behind her back. Heather shook her upper body and cursed a lot, but didn’t managed to bother him at all. She was well restrained. Martin successfully undid her bra’s back strap and slid it above her head to her elbows, meeting her crumpled dress.

He stood beside her, fixing his eyes on her upper body, admiring her now naked breasts. Her breasts were perky and just perfect. An uncontrollable urge came and he grabbed both of them.
“Hey!!! Hand off!” Heather shouted, visibly annoyed.
But he just kept them in his hands and started to slowly, but gently caress them. It made Heather to moan a little, but she still wasn’t happy with the current situation.
“Hey you pervert! Rules are rules!!! You always remind me this phrase!”
A realisation hit him so he withdrew his hands.

“We’re having a long break. My session starts after. I’m going to eat some fruit. If you’re hungry or thirsty. Let me know.” He said politely and went to the workbench.
The break went without any chatting. Martin did some chores around the room while heather stared at the ceiling, cursing herself for her miserable failure. Her last ‘’live’’ was protecting a very sensitive and special area that she needed to hold at all costs.

After another twenty minutes Martin went to Heather’s feet without an announcement. He was holding a jar in his hands. He opened it, took out a spoon and started to apply it’s content on her feet. It was a peanut butter.
“Hey!? What the…” Heather was confused.
He applied it on every area of her feet – heels, arches, balls and between her toes.
After he was finished, he said “Ok, I’m going for another walk. Later.”

Heather was really confused. What had just happened? He just left without starting his session. It was very unusual. The peanut butter didn’t tickled at all. What’s in his mind? Is he going to finally let her go? She just laid back and wondered. It went on for two minutes until she heard some sniffing sounds beside her. She lowered her head and saw Sleepy.
“Hey, Sleepy. Remember me? Yes, it’s me Heather! Oh you remember!? Such a good boy!”
She talked to Sleepy and suddenly an idea arose.
“Hey, Sleepy. You see those straps. Yeah, those are bad! Heather cannot play with you when she’s strapped. Come on Sleepy! Bite and putt these evil straps.”
She pointed with her head towards her wrist straps. Sleepy jumped on the gurney took a look at the straps and suddenly started to lick her face. He didn’t understood her.
“Ah common Sleepy. Stop it!”
But he didn’t stop. That’s how he could show her his love. He liked to show gratitude towards his owners. Despite this Heather was getting annoyed and shouted.
“Sleepy! Get off from me! On your feet, now!!!”
He finally retreated and jumped of the gurney. He went directly after her feet, which she didn’t notice at first.
“AHAHHAHA, what is thAAAATT!!!? What the… Sleepy? Get off my feet AHAAHAHAHAHAH!”
Sleepy had found the delicious peanut butter on Heather’s feet and started to lick it off. It was his favourite delicacy. He noticed some laughter coming from Heather, but Sleepy had always knew that laughter was a good emotion that should be encouraged, so he kept licking the peanut butter.
“AHAHAHA, no no!!! STOP IT! Sleepy! Bad dog! AHAHAHAHHAA Get off!!! HAHAHAHA! NO no no nooo AHAAHHAHA!!!...”

Martin went to the grocery store and met some of Heather’s friends, who were looking for her. He told them that she was going to take a long walk around the town and wouldn’t be back until midnight. Then he met Arnold and they discussed about Sleepy and some other stuff.
“I should return Sleepy to Arnold. He must be bored in that garage.” After this thought he remembered about Heather and went straight to the garage.

When he unlocked the door and went inside, he saw Sleepy playing with Heather. He went closer and realised that almost all of the peanut butter had been licked off Heather’s feet. There were still some left between her toes, which Sleepy tried to lick with his tongue, but couldn’t. Heather had closed her eyes and silently laughed. Martin had been away for more than 15 minutes and Heather looked exhausted.
“Get that monster of from me!” Heather demanded in a silent, exhausted voice.”
“Ok, Sleepy. Playtime’s over. Let’s go see Arnold”
He took sleepy by the cord and led him outside the room.

After 5 minutes Martin returned.
“I’m sorry. It wasn’t supposed to go this long. I was interrupted by…”
“Oh really it wasn’t!!!? What was your plan then?” She interrupted him and shouted.
“I thought that’s all you ever wanted – to tie up a woman and torture her to death. You were almost successful with you plan!”
“No it’s not…” Martin tried to reason.
“Shut up and untie me, NOW!!!” Heather shouted.
“I’m afraid I can’t do that.”
“What’s the fuck wrong with you, pervert?”
He ignored her insults, sat at her feet and stared right in her eyes.
“You need a long rest. I’ll be here and you need to eat and drink. You need to recover. Then we’ll continue.
“What! Oh my God! Please, no more. I can’t stand it!”

Heather lowered her voice and started to reason while Martin slowly calmed her down. They started to chat and soon found some similarities. Heather soon was completely calm and accepted food and drinks Martin offered. Things went smooth for 25 minutes until Martin asked the same old question.

“Alright. Let it be seven” She answered calmly
“Ok let’s find seven… seven here. A new one” He retrieved a round bristle brush.
“Oh God! I had that already!!!”
“No you didn’t. This one’s different.”
“Oh God! Oh God, oh God oh God!”
“Relax. It will just take three minutes. I think it isn’t that bad.” He smiled and started to scrub her feet.
“OHHH MY! AAHH, It tickles bad! You’re a liar!”
“No, I’m not!”
“AAAHHAAAHA!!! NOO!!!”
He started with slow, circular motion scrubbing around her balls and arches and started to slowly increase the speed. Every second Heather became more desperate, but held on. Her laughter was music to his ears.
“Common! It’s not that bad. You’re just trying to get my attention.”
“AHAAHA it fucking is!!!”
“Wow, what a rude girl. Here’s some more.”
He changed the feet and gave quick vertical scrubbing.
“AAAHH, oh no!”
“Oh yes!!! Your time’s not up yet.”
The same laughter, occasional screaming and chatting went on for the rest of the session. Heather barely made it.

“Ok time’s up. Choose.”
Heather whispered “Five” through her fast paced breathing. Martin retrieved two feathers.
“Oh, I almost forgot. Short break! At least you don’t have to worry anymore.” He smiled and walked around for a minute.
Then he started to caress her feet with feathers. During this session Heather had clutched her eyes and mouth shut, rarely producing any sound. Martin often changed his tactics, but she remained like a stone.

“Your time has passed. Wow, you sure tried hard to remain calm. You’re a strong girl.”
Heather didn’t answer. She was trying out a new strategy to reduce his enjoyment. She still had slight resistance that managed to make him a little annoyed.
“Understood, you don’t want to talk, but you will have to choose a number.”
“Four.” She said without any emotion.
“You got an oil bottle”
Heather knew, what it meant and prepared herself. Oil was applied on her feet again and her second finger session began. She tried her best to remain silent and not cause any amusement for Martin, but it was way harder with finger sessions – it tickled as bad as it used to. There was a wide smile on her face and she occasionally broke into silent laughter, muting herself moments later. Unfortunately for her, Martin started to enjoy her stubborn silence.

“Ok, time’s up. You’re doing well.” Martin said, stood up and went beside her.
“Now let’s prepare you for my session.” He said with a joy. He opened the oil bottle and poured it on her belly.
“What the hell are you doing!?” Heather broke her silence, being very worried about Martin’s unusual approach.
“I just told you.” He said while starting to caress the oil around her upper body. It was spread all over her belly, sides, and ribs. He caressed the oil all around her boobs making her to moan a little. When the oil was caressed around her armpits, she silently beeped. She protested.
“Rules are rules. Don’t you remember this phrase!?”
“I’m not breaking any rule here. I told you that I might tickle you elsewhere, if I feel like it. Your feet need a rest.”
Heather was in a new trouble. Her feet had gotten used to tickling, but her upper body was a virgin territory. She wasn’t sure how she’ll react. Despite this she remained her calm composure and committed to remain silent.

“Ok, you had enough time to rest. Let’s start.”
He started to lightly tickle her belly. She rose her head and inflated her cheeks for a moment. It was a very different sensation, but she remained silent. He occasionally increased his tickling speed only to decrease it later to make things more unpredictable. It was hard, but Heather remained silent. When he reached her sides it became very difficult to remain her silence. She sometimes giggled, but forced herself to silence afterward. Then he went up for her ribs and she finally broke. A burst of uncontrollable laughter came out of her mouth.
“I guess you’re broken. I win.” He said while spider tickling her ribs.
He then went up and tickled just under her boobs. She just laughed and laughed and could not contain herself anymore. Then he went up and spider tickled her boobs in a circular motion. She feared the worst and the worst did come – he landed on her nipples. She made loud squeals and laughed like a banshee as he tickled every tiny spot around her nipples for a while. Despite this, she wasn’t making any begs anymore. Maybe it was because she still had some pride left that she didn’t wanted to lose or maybe because she secretly enjoyed her nipple teasing.
After torturing her boobs for a while he went up again. Heather sensed what was in store for her and tried desperately to shake her fully restrained arms.
“Don’t you dare! I’m going to fucking kill you!”
But her destiny was inevitable and his fingers soon reached her armpits… The reaction was immediate and all of her pride dropped completely.
‘’AHAHAA!!! PLEASE! No! Please!!! Go somewhere else! NOT THERE!!! AHAAHAHAHAHA!!!
She shaked like a possessed woman and laughed like a lunatic. It was all she could do. Her armpits weren't necessarily worse than her feet, but it was something completely new and devastating. He stayed at her armpits for a minute, listening to her uncontrollable laughter until he went down on her ribs again. The oil had made her body slippery, allowing to tickle faster. He knew what he was doing and tickled her upper body for nearly 15 minutes until he finally stopped.

“Ok, it’s time for a long break. I’ll bring you some water. Only 3 tools to go.”
Heather didn’t talk, but accepted the water and tried to regain her strength after the long upper body ordeal. She was visibly tired and gasped for air. Martin noticed a wet stain on her panties and realized that it couldn’t be her pee, but something else – something good. He smiled to Heather, had a chat with her and then went out for another short walk.

Martin wasn’t necessarily an evil torturer. He cared for Heather’s comfort and wellbeing as much as it was possible in current circumstances. It was just that his fantasy had come to reality and he didn’t wanted to let it pass by without being completely fulfilled.
After the walk Martin returned and had a chat with Heather. She drank another cup of water. Martin became concerned about it. She had drank many cups of water and it had been a while since she was here with him. Maybe a part of this water had to be sweated out – she was a sweaty and oily mess, but what about the other part?... “Oh God!” He had a short thought.

“Ok, the break is over. Choose.”
“One.”
“Let’s see. Oh, you’re lucky – you got a choice label.”
Without any further thoughts she told him to choose a tool.
“Ok, Let’s see. I’ll take these.” He took a pair of Wartenberg wheel instruments.
“What are those!?” She asked with curiosity and visible worry.
“This instrument is called Wartenberg wheel. It’s sometimes used in neuroscience.”
After the first look this instrument didn’t seemed that bad – it was small and would tickle only a very narrow area, which shouldn’t be as bad as the brushes were. But Heather was still very concerned and the word “Neuroscience” made her to worry even more.
He sat down and started to roll a Wartenberg wheel on each foot.
Heather jumped to the roof. “OHH MY GOD!!! PLEAAASE! I’M BEGGING YOU!!! HORRIBLE!!! The worst thing ever!”
Martin chatted with her and tried to calm her down, but didn’t retreat. It truly was the worst thing ever. Every place it touched made her deepest nerves to respond. A truly unbearable sensation that made Heather to scream her lungs out. Laughter was overshadowed by very loud screams that even made Martin to question his methods. She clearly wasn’t faking it. Every second was painfully long and unbearable. On the 34th second Martin went after her upper balls and Heather finally broke. A decision that she desperately wanted to avoid, had to be made.
“MMMERCY!!!!!!” She shouted out loud almost losing her voice.

Martin stopped immediately.
“I see that this tool is deadly. Too intense for a beginner like you. I will never use it again.”
Heather had never ever even in her darkest nightmares imagined something like that. She was breathing like a banshee and didn’t notice Martin beside her.
“I’m sorry, but your last “live” is up.” He said and started to pull down her pink panties.
“No! Please! Leave them on. It’s a very special area reserved for special people.” Heather was almost crying “You can add another tool to my toolbox, just don’t choose anything that deadly.”
“I’m sorry. Can’t do that. Rules are rules.”

He pulled her panties down to her knee strap, then squeezed them through the area between her legs to the other side of the strap, then pulled them over her knees and down till they reached the stocks. After that he explored and adored her beautiful and now completely naked body. He paid special attention to her beautifully dark, unshaved and pure looking pussy. It was wet. His deepest fantasy was fulfilled – he had a beautiful naked woman tied up in front of him ready to be tickled and completely at his mercy.

Heather broke in tears. “You bastard!!! How could you!? I haven’t ever been with a man before. I’m saving myself for marriage.”
She continued and cried. “Tickle torture is one thing, but this… this is something very awful. What I’ll say to my future husband when he’ll asks me about my previous experiences!? You’re such an evil bastard!”
A dose of empathy hit Martin and he started to rethink his actions. He never had thought that far before and came to a compromise for the first time.
“Ok, now listed. I’ll not touch you down there, I promise, but you will remain naked for the rest of the time.”
“Don’t lie to me! You couldn’t keep your hands off my boobies. I bet you’ll be unable to contain yourself. No man can contain himself.” She said, still having tears in her eyes.
“Listen carefully! This time I’m serious. I’m here to tickle you, not to rape you or use you sexually, or ruin your future life. Now have a rest. That’s another benefit you receive after calling for mercy.”
Heather tried to whine further, but was cut short by Martin’s concrete answers. Martin sat down and they chatted for the entire break about life and other emotional stuff. She drank another cup of water which made Martin even more concerned about something…

The break ended.
“Ok, we’ve rested enough. Choose a number 1-7.”
“Seven.”
“It’s the oil bottle.”
Again as always the oil was poured on Heather’s feet and Martin mercilessly tickled them for 3 straight minutes, listening to her laughs and begs.

The next time she did choose label number six. It represented the bristle brush. She hated this tool very much. There were hundreds of small bristles in it, which tickled so bad… Loud laughter was the only reasonable thing she could do, because there wasn’t a mercy escape possible anymore.

When Martin’s session arrived. He took a Sonicare electric toothbrush from the workbench and draw circles on her breasts and nipples for seven minutes. It was a mix of extreme tickle torture and pleasure. Heather struggled, laughed in high pitch voice and begged. Her pussy got very wet and after the session she unwillingly had become very horny and, of course, more ticklish.

After the long break Martin arrived from the usual walk and asked the same old question.
“Hmm… Let it be two.” She answered.
“Let’s check… Here is number two. You got yourself a new tool.” He said and took on the new tool on his hands. The tool was a pair of pet gloves.
Every new tool kept Heather nervous. You never know what to expect. Especially this time – Those looked like ordinary gloves. When Martin sat down, she took a closer look and understood what it was all about – the gloves were covered with tiny plastic spikes.
“Oh God…” Her eyes widened in anticipation on what was going to come. Its name had similarities with another tool on which she had called the word “Mercy”.
Martin started to massage her feet while wearing the pet gloves. All the spikes caressed against her arches, sending strong electric feeling through her body and brought out the first scream.
“Please!!! God no!!! It’s so terrible!!! Come on…”
She continued to plead, but there was never going to be a free mercy from Martin. There was no piece of clothing left. There was no escape and she just had to deal with it no matter what. Those tiny plastic spikes… they were deadly, but there was still worse to come. After the first minute Martin started to caress the area between her toes and it visibly sent her into the space. Laughing, begging and screaming never ceased and she trembled. She had no control over her body.

“AAAAHAH, PLEEEAASSEE.. AAAHAHAHAHA I’m going AAHAHAAH I’m going too AHAAHHAHA!!!!”
And then he heard a sound of water spilling on the floor. He ceased the tickling and paid attention to Heather. She was trembling like a lunatic from asylum. Her eyes were full of tears and fixed to the ceiling. Heavy breathing came through her mouth. Then he found the source of the ‘’water spilling’’ sound – Heather had peed herself.
“Ok, a compromise. This session will end on one minute and fifty two seconds.”
He stood up, took some napkins and cleaned the pee from the floor. Later he cleaned the gurney and Heather herself. He also cleaned Heather’s lady area, but with many layers of napkins in his hand, so it didn’t count as touching THAT area.
“I knew that all of those cups of water had to come out sometime.”

Heather had her eyes still fixed on the ceiling and her body lightly trembled. She didn’t say a word.
“Oh, come on Heather. Don’t play these silent games again. You’re just only one tool away from completing the game. I’m proud of you. Now you had enough rest. Please choose a number.”
She still didn’t answer.
“Heather, you know the rule. If you don’t choose, then I will choose the tool for you. You don’t want that to happen.”

She suddenly went ballistic.
“You fucking lunatic!!! Where did you found these tools!!!? On what platform you learned this sick trade!!!? I think I saw angels. I was so close to death. I was saved only because I unwillingly did something very embarrassing – I peed myself.”
Martin started to laugh. “Well that’s an interesting assumption. But it’s wrong. You were losing your mind, that’s true, but you were very far from death.”
“YOU FUCKING SADIST!!!!!! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!?” Heather screamed so loud that Martin became afraid.
“Ok, calm down. It’s going to end soon. Only one tool left.”
“GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING SON OF A DEMON!!!”
“Heather, if you wouldn’t calm down and choose your number in 10 seconds, then I will have to choose a tool. I might choose a light one, but I also might choose a heavy one.”
“FINE!!! SIX!!! SIIIIIIX!!! Six! The number of hell. I’m already in hell, so there is nothing to lose anymore”
“Thank you. Now let’s see… Oh my… That really was the number of hell. You chose pet gloves again.” Martin said a little worried.

Heather then REALLY exploded. “YOU FUCKING SON OF THE BITCH!!! IF YOU DARE TO MOVE AN INCH CLOSER, I’M GONNA FUCKING BREAK THEESE STRAPS AND FUCKING BREAK YOU IN PIECES!!!! DID YOU HEAR ME!!!! BACK DOWN, IMMIDEATELLY!!!!...”
Martin realized that something needed to be done. Heather was really scaring the shit out of him. He opened a drawer and retrieved a ball gag.
“OH NO!!! NO NO!!! YOU FUCmmmm hmmm…” He managed to successfully gag her. She still produced sounds through her gag, but they were quiet and didn’t bothered him. He went to the chair and sat down with the pet gloves on.

“MMhmm mhmhm hmhmhmhhm!!!” Heather tried scream through her gag, but her screams were quiet.
Then Martin went down on her feet. Heather was in visible agony and started to tremble again. Her eyes widened and she started to stare at the ceiling again. Muffled gagged sounds filled the room. Her bladder had emptied and she could not make sounds and demands. She had no option but to endure the whole 3 minute feet massage with pet gloves.

“Time’s up sweetie. You can rest for a bit now. Try to calm down.”
Heather still trembled and stared in the ceiling.
“Now I’m going to remove your gag so you can gasp some air.”
When her gag was removed, she sucked in air like a ventilator. The gag had holes in it so she should have had enough air, but still she was desperate for it now. It was only thing she payed attention to.

After a minute Martin asked for the usual number.
Heather didn’t seem to care about life anymore, but gave him the answer.
“One”.
“Let’s see. One is for oil.”
The same old oiled finger tickling came of her feet. She hardly felt it after the extremely intense last session. At least there was some benefit. She hardly moved, just trembled and occasionally giggled. Three minutes went past hardly noticed.

“Great. You have been tickled by fingers four times. It means, that finger tickling on your feet is now off the list. Now you have six label options and a ½ chance to get the last tool, if choice labels are taken in account. We’re nearly finished.”
Heather was still slowly regaining her sanity after the pet glove tickle.
“But now it’s my session. Your feet need some rest.”

Martin went by her side and started to tickle her hips.
“Hey! I thought finger tickling was now off the list.” She complained.
“The oil is of the list, not fingers. And I said, that fingers on your FEET are off the list, not on other parts of your body.” He said and continued to tickle.
Heather was still in the process of regaining her strength, but still laughed out loud, when her hips, tummy and ribs were tickled. It wasn’t as bad as it was with the oil, but she hated it. When he went after her boobs and armpits, her laughter was hysteric.
Then he went after her thighs and knees – a virgin area. Heather couldn’t contain herself and was still producing hysteric laughter. Her thighs were very ticklish. Martin made sure not to touch her wet pussy. He kept his promise good. Martin loved to explore her other body parts. Feet started to bore him a little, but not enough to cease the thought of tickling Heather’s feet again.

After 9 minutes of upper body tickling, Martin started the long break.
Heather had a long awaited rest and Martin fed her with fruits and gave her some drinks. After 20 minutes Heather had regained some of her strength and they chatted. She actually was surprised that Martin was quite intelligent for a blue collar worker.

“Ok, break’s over. Choose.” The same old question from Martin arose.
“Do I have to? Ok, six.”
Heather didn’t wanted to cease the chat and was again worried about the outcome of her choice. There was a light at the end of the tunnel – a ½ chance to choose the last tool, but there was still a 1/6 chance to have chosen the pet gloves. She could stand anything but the pet gloves.
“Ok, let’s see…” Martin inspected the tools and Heather’s adrenaline rose.
“You haven’t got the last tool, nor a choice label.” Heather’s heart raced and she became really worried again.
“You’ve chosen a feather.” Martin said and Heather calmed down.
These 3 minutes went fast and Heather actually enjoyed the feather tickle. It wasn’t that bad anymore.

After the session and short break Martin made her to choose again.
“Five.” Heather chosen.
“Ok, let’s see… You got…”
Heather’s heart started to race again.
“You got the last tool. Congratulations.” Martin said with a joy.
A wide smile of joy appeared on Heather’s face. She won’t need to deal with the pet gloves again.
“You got a pipe cleaner.”
Heather didn’t hear Martin. She was in a state of joy, which ended when Martin started to use the tool on her.
“What the… OH MY GOD!!! Get away with that! It’s bad!!!”
Heather started to laugh out loud and beg, when Martin went between her toes. It was a hell for Heather since no tool had tickled her toes this much before. He went between every toe in an unpredictable manner and switched her feet often.
“OH my… OH my… You can do it, girl!” Heather tried to calm herself through laugher. It tickled really badly and Heather hadn’t regained her pride and continued to beg.

Finally her last 3 minutes had passed.
“Congratulation! You finished your game. It’s evening already.”
“Great.” Heather was in real joy.
“Now listed. Rules are rules. You should let me go now.” Heather said with a demanding tone.
“Yes, you’re right. But I can’t let you out like this. You’ll try to kill me.”
Heather started to rethink everything. He was probably right. He had tickled her for at least 4 hours and she was eager to kill him.
Martin took a pill from the shelf and went beside Heather.
“You have to swallow this, if you want out. It’s a sleep pill.”
Heather complained at first, but then again realized that she had no choice and swallowed the pill. After 20 minutes she slept like a bear during wintertime.

Heather woke up next morning in her apartment bed wearing her white sleep skirt. At first she thought that it was all a terrible dream until she noticed some unusual things in the room. Her handbag, light summer dress and pink underwear were washed and neatly folded on the table. She never had done that before. Besides her clothes there were a dish of breakfast and an envelope.

She got up, went to the table and opened the envelope. It had a written letter and 1000 EUR worth of money inside.
Heather was confused and also excited. This money could support her for at least 3 months.
Then she started to read the letter:

“Dear Heather!
Thank you for your time yesterday. It was a real pleasure for me. No paid model or anyone else had made me so happy for a long time. Take the money for my gratitude.
It’s a shame you didn’t enjoy our sessions, but I guess that’s the whole point. You have the best laughter and screams I’ve ever heard and I hope they stay the same.
Best regards, Martin”

She dressed up, ate the breakfast and went outside. The first thing she checked was the garage. It was empty.
“Martin moved out last night. Made some noise. Why he couldn’t do it on daytime. I was all calm and quiet then.” Said a man’s voice. It was Arnold.
Heather turned around and suddenly Sleepy jumped on her and started to lick her face. It brought back some ungrateful memories.
“Back down, Sleepy!” Arnold commanded.
“Wait.. You seriously didn’t hear any noise from my garage yesterday?” Heather asked in confusion.
“No. It was absolutely quiet. I guess he was busy elsewhere. I didn’t see you yesterday either. You also seem to be very busy. ” Arnold answered.
“Interesting. Yes, we both were VERY BUSY yesterday.” Heather answered and went to the campus. Classed had to start soon.

THE END

Last edited:
That was a great story! Loved the details and the build up with all the details. Would love to read more.

Love the story! I hope they both eventually meet again and have some more chemistries

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back