• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The experience. F/m, upper body, Sexual

3xPIN

4th Level Orange Feather
Warning (and spoilers): This is a true tickling story and has severe tickle torture. This story also contains light bdsm, pleading, begging and (most important) orgasm denial. You have been warned. Oh yeah, it is also LOOOOOOOOONG! 7 pages first draft On mic Word on 12 font.

Dedicated to TexasTicklin Who said we should bounce ideas off each other. I started writing and couldn't stop. I talked with my ex. She not only gave the okay to write the story, she helped edit it.

Enjoy.

The experience.

Now I have never had sex. Not because I don’t want to but because I am man who keeps his promises to himself, his loved ones, and to God. Cheesy, I know, but it is who I am. So until this ‘event’ happened I never really understood sexual longing.

My last gf wasn't into tickling, but she was into bdsm. She was a bit of a domme and demanded gratification and I was more than willing to comply. She would ‘reward’ me with tickling when I pleased her but, there were some problems. Since tickling wasn’t her fetish of choice she would get bored rather quickly. So after a few minutes she would want to stop (just when I would be really getting into it). Even on the rare occasion she didn’t get bored, her hands would get tired. I am not complaining (though it was kind of downer) this is just part of the back-story of what you are about to read.

Our story continues with a road trip she and I took one day to an Adult Super Center. I had never been to one and my gf loved them. She ended up buying one of those ‘grab bags’ and inside it, among other things, was a pretty ordinary looking vibrator except it had a tickler on one end. The tickler was basically a very, very soft brush with a set of 2-inch bristles in a straight line, 8 across, on the end of an orange vibrator. She opened it, looked at me and said, "Oh this is perfect for you." “Oh yes?” I enquired looking over. She read the boxes description to me while I was driving, which make me blush intensely. But for weeks there was no sign of it and it faded from my memory.

Then one night she asked if I wanted to ‘play’. Always being up for it, I handily agreed. I followed her to the bedroom and where she took off my shirt and cuffed my hands above my head, laying me down in only my pajama bottoms. She was in a tshirt and panties. She was all curves. Now, side note, I like my girls big, no issues with small, skinny, or medium; but really love all the curves those bigger girls have.

She came to the side of the bed and said, "I wanna try something." She pulled the new vibrator out from her bedside drawer. My eyes widened in fear and excitement at the sight. I squirmed on the bed, my anticipation was hard to contain. She sat at the side of the bed near my midsection. We established our typical safe word as she began run the bristles over my naked chest. She tickled me lightly with it for around 4 minutes until I gave up and said the safe word because I thought she must be getting bored. Then we cuddled with my hands still bound. She mentioned she thought that was fast and asked if I was feeling up to another round. My response was as typical: always.

So then she starts tickling me again. After a few minutes, I was completely hard and my cock had worked its way through the fly in my pajama pants as if investigating the scene. I can't do anything about it because my hands were still bound and above my head. She slyly moves the brush down to my belly button and I start giggling and squirming more and I squeezed my eyes shut. My belly button is one of my sweet spots, so I was totally lost and then I start to feel feathery light stokes on my extremely erect member.

I instantly stop laughing and jump. My muscles and joints lock up as my eyes fly open. She giggles a little as a devilish smile dawns upon her lips. She strokes ever so gently and ever so slowly. I begin to moan with aching ecstasy. My head flails back and forth as my breathing becomes labored. I bite my lower lip as she stops at the bottom of my shaft and circles my sack and teases just on the edge of my thighs. I begin to let out moans of desperation. She looked down at me with her sweet, kind eyes as she firmly brushed against the head of my cock.

Then she went back to my belly button! I saw her wicked grin accompanied by soft giggles as I bucked and guffawed and scream, “Waah, shit!” I am rarely a vulgar man, especially in the bedroom (talking dirty not withstanding).
She had a newfound interest in tickling. Now it seemed as if her giggles were taunting me. She explored my body vigor. She sought out all of my most tender areas with alien curiosity. In the shadows of my cognitive mind I was wondering where this enthusiasm was before now. Not just from that night, but she rarely does this much for me.

She even goes under me to attack my back; my back is a very sensitive spot for me. She then went to my collarbone and neck. I moved my head down to shield my neck. It seemed I was more sensitive due to the cock tickling. She was not used to me denying her and she became more forceful. “No you don’t.” she proclaimed. Then, my hair is grabbed and pulled so my face can no longer conceal my ticklish spots. She was going wherever she wanted and I couldn’t stop her. I begin to fear for myself a bit. I was also longing for more and more. I was turned on beyond anything by her fervor. She continued traveling south along my body….

Then she returned to my member. I gasped quickly in surprise. The feeling was intense. She stroked ever so lightly and began caressing the sides and was just exploring my entire southern region. She continued going around and brushing over the shaft then the head, constantly moving. I gave out long ‘mmmms’ and ‘ooooooos!’ Just as stimulating my cock intensified the tickling, so too did the tickling and forcefulness increase my horniness. By now I had little drips of pre-cum on the head of my cock. I am grunting in-between short moans and I have begun dry humping the air. She said, in such a playfully way, "Unh-uh!" And goes right back to my belly button. Now I start screaming from the sense of betrayal and denial from how close I was. I now know sexual longing. And my sensitivity is soooo intense every nerve cell she strikes is screaming like it is on the edge of an orgasm!

She assaults my sides and then goes to my face. From my cheeks to behind my ears up to the tops, neck, collar, forehead and even eyebrows are ticklish. She seems beside herself with me as her entertainment! The once sweet smile has become larger and her once girlish giggles are now dominating laughter. I have this sense of foreboding I can’t even begin to describe.

I wince at the humiliation of my face being tickled as my member begins to throbs harder; turns out I get turned on by the embarrassed as well. (You discover something new ever day.) I blow towards the tickler not sure of my intentions. She ignores this and tickles my chin. Then she slowly, but briskly swiffles down my midsection and wallows in my belly button. She circles it. She flicks at the edges. She softly teases it. I then realize that my laughing has faded into something else. I am now moaning from light tickles! My threshold is completely crossed and now all tickling is erogenous. She blows on my cock. A longing I have never known washes over me like rain in a thunderstorm. Then she begins to fluff my member and I begin to heave heavy breaths and give long deep moans. My eyes roll back and I am on the verge of climaxing in a world of confused by mixed pleasures and sensations.

Then, she dives back to my belly button and I wail, "NOOOOO" and grievously give out desperate pants as my smile turns to grimace. She knows she has me; now she is into it! Now, I am a slave to her dominance.

My resolve has begun to weaken. As I mentioned before I am a virgin. I have done some things but never gone all the way, I have mixed tickling with sexual teasing, but now... I am begging for relief; But on deaf ears.

I plead to her, "NO MORE SWITCHING! No switching. Please!"

She throws her head back and laughs maniacally. "Are YOU giving ME orders? This is my game remember?" She is getting off on my begging. She switches now quickly from belly to member and back more rapidly. I am thrashing wildly and then she taunts, "How many times did you BEG for this?” I did too. Now I am getting it.

"Please stop!"

"'Please stop' what?" She inquired ever so melodiously. Then something happens that strikes fear into my heart: She switched hands! One was tired but she wanted to continue. I began to panic. I am now no longer at her mercy, for she had none!

"MISTRESS!" I bellowed! "PLEASE STOP MISTRESS! I BEG YOUHOHO!"

"MMMMMMMM" she cooed playfully. My eyes wide, I began to breathe ever so fast and heavy, my pleas intensifying. Now I was feeling sensations I didn't understand but couldn't stop. I didn't want them to. Deep inside, I am a hedonist. But my will and body were breaking. I screamed, "MISTRESSSSS! PLEAHESEEE STOP!" I wasn't laughing anymore.

She was also lost in the moment. She had her eyes closed with the biggest look of satisfaction on her face. The only sounds form here were giggles and sharp breaths. Her fingers were doing the work now. Not her eyes.

I snapped! I began to weep softly. This made her perk up. “Oh,” She cooed. “Why does IT cry? Hmmmmm? This is what It wanted, now that It gets what wants It can’t take it?” I was no longer a person to her, just an object for her own enjoyment. She gave off the most fearsome and demeaning laugh. She was roaring with pride at her work.

My world had shrunk to the size of the bed. I was in a new world, her world. One I have never been to before, nor since. I don't know if I can go back. Things became basic. Sensation. Tickling. Desperation. Nothing else was there. But still I remained hard as stone. I tried the safeword. “You used that already, no more tonight.”

The ‘playing’ had progressed into something more. Something comprised of three simple things: Power, trust and respect. I put my trust in my mistress, and was rewarded. I gave her power, and was rewarded. Our respect grew for each other bloomed throughout the experience. We shared these things and grew from it. We became one. One of my fists clenched and the other opened in a claw; almost signifying my crushed will and the other my desperation to escape.
She grinned and almost looked like she was going to start whistling. Dusting the bristles all over me. My member was now irrelevant. Every individual bristle was igniting fires of sensation that lit my soul ablaze. The tickler danced about me without rhyme or reason. I began to weep and hiccup. "Ohh! Ohhh nooo! Noo nooo!" she teased and cooed! "Poor baby!" No mercy. At one point she circled the tip of my cock. A small amount of my pre-cum moistened the end of the ticker. This added new sensation (as well as disgust) as she dragged the tickler over my body, including my face.

Inspiration struck. "Please tickle me more, mistress," I managed to get out with a grin. Before I could get out more I was cut off. She bellowed with genuine bemusement.

"Ha ha haha! NO NO NO!!! Reverse psychology doesn't work on me!" she thundered down at me with great elation. Then she tried harder. She switched hands again.

Now, I began to cry. Sobs escaped as she continued her assault. Then tears began to stream down my cheek. Her eyes lit up with surprise and something else, something darker. “Are you crying?” She sounded shocked. I turned my head away in shame. She slowed her tickling and grabbed my chin to turn my head. I looked up at her. Her eyes were wide. She had broken me and she knew. What now, I thought. I never could have imagined what came next.

“You little bitch,” she scornfully remarked. “You ARE crying.” She dipped her head down to mine. I didn’t know what to expect. Her tongue protruded from her mouth and she licked the tears from my face. She forced my head to face her and licked the other side dry. My cock now screamed for the attention my face was getting. My balls felt like they would explode. My cock felt like it would burst off my body. “Mmmmm, delicious,” she complimented as she licked her lips.

Then the tickling had begun anew. My reprieve was over. I half sobbed half grunted, “Uhhhh, noooohuuuuhuuhuhuhuoooooo!” Then the laughing began again, from both of us. My mind reeled and whirled. My pride was shriveled and dead. Hers was bursting as she effortlessly glided the teasing tool I had begun to love and loathe at the same time all over my upper body. She even ventured down to my upper thighs, inner thighs and taint. Something simple and primal came to me. A defense mechanism. A last ditch effort.

“I’LL BE GOOD!” I pleaded. “I PROMISE! I’LL BE GOOD MISTRESS! I’LL BE GOOD BOY! I’LL DO WHAT YOU SAY. I’LL BE GOOD! PLEASE STOP! I WILL BE A GOOD SLAVE. I’LL BE GOHUHUHUUUD!” Then, without switching her earlier tone, she showed me her true self, and how much trouble into which I had fallen.

“Yes, you will. I know you will. You will be my good. Little. Boy!” Then the teasing intensified. I had served her what she wanted without her even ordering. All I could do was lay and blubber and giggle and twitch and writhe about. The sensations and despair I felt were, in a word: Incredible. My threshold broken, will shattered, vulnerabilities exposed, I sat in a world of unusual bliss. I don’t know if she knew I enjoyed it deep down, or if she was just enthralled by my reactions. But we were sharing something unique. And I will never forget it.

I don’t know how long this… experience lasted (Or how long my ‘torture’ continued from where I left off) but it felt like days. She claims it must have been at least an hour. We usually didn’t play for more than ten minutes. I could have sworn it was 9 hours! But we never did get the official time.

Eventually, I was released. She put the toy/implement of torture down and uncuffed me. I breathed rapidly and thanked my mistress who smiled beautifully cuddled up to me and stroked my hair. “Thank you for what?” She greedily inquired.

“Thank you for releasing me!” I quickly and faithfully responded. “And for,” I inhaled sharply, “playing...[inhale] with me. Thank you, mistress. Thank you so, [inhale] much.” We lay there, bound deeper to each other than ever before. I found a new, exquisite feeling I had never felt before, and have longed for since.

Thank you mistress thank you.

THE END

Written by: Diamond Heart

Note: I was fascinated by one detail. It was about myself. I was bound by cuffs, which were attached to a chain. But as much as I claimed I struggled, the chain wasn’t bound to anything. I could have escaped at anytime. But I put my trust in my mistress, and was rewarded. I gave her power, and was rewarded. Our respect grew for each other grew. Such a grand prize!

A message from my ex-gf Who helped me write/edit this: "It was a really special night for me too, and I am glad we got to share it."

She also wants me to inform her if there are any posts.

Last edited:
Excellent story well written and extra sadistic.

. . .

:eek2: Wow! 'What' a story that was! - And I bet a truly 'unique' experience words far pale to express.

Thank you very much for sharing it with this group of online outcasts. :p

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back