• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the "feet" explaination

Rockauthor

TMF Master
I've noticed that some of you just cannot understand, for the life of them, what the appeal of a woman's feet are to ticklers. Well, I'm no genius, but I am going to attempt to explain this fascination:

1. Feet are her foundation; she stands on her feet. When she is standing, she is NOT VULNERABLE to tickling. When her feet ARE being tickled, though, she is almost always NOT standing on her feet but sitting or laying down, etc. And she IS VULNERABLE when she is laying or sitting. Summation - standing on her (foundation) feet = strength, invulnerability - off of her (foundation) feet = weakness,vulnerabilty.

2.Feet, especially the soles of her feet, like the palms of her hands are usually MORE SENSITIVE than other parts of her body, anyway, for the simple reason that feet and hands are the tools of her body. Her hands have to be MORE SENSITIVE in order to grab, handle, judge, and manipulate objects - and so do her feet. Also, her feet need to feel the ground to maintain balance and mobilty. Now it's not only this knowledge that's fascinating but also the way her feet are designed - especially her soles. Her soles, like her palms, when flat, give the appearance of availability for sensations. Even though she can curl her toes and ball her hand up into a fist, the fact that the soles of her feet still give the appearance of being ready to receive sensory input, or knowing that they are made to take in sensory information is what drives us foot-ticklers absolutely crazy!

3. On a personal note, though. Her feet DO have to be attractive in order to have tickling appeal. I don't really have a foot fetish, myself, but I DO have an intense foot-tickling fetish. And not only am I obessed with attractive female feet, but I LOVE red toenail polish. That TOTALLY drives me crazy!

Well, I hope that this explains to those who wonder why foot-ticklers like feet. And to my fellow foot-ticklers, I hope I explained our little attraction to everyone's satisfaction.

Rockauthor

Couldn't Agree More!

I am also a foot tickler, and I couldn't agree more Rockauthor!

P.S. Love All Your Stories!

I agree with Rock's theories concerning the appeal of the feminine foot. I find a well shaped female foot extremely attractive and if it is ticklish, I'm in hog heaven! A woman may not be the most attractive one around, but if she has pretty, well-shaped feet and toes, and is ticklish on her soles, her attractiveness is certainly enhanced. My foot fetish does not include licking soles and sucking toes, although I have done that in moments of passion. Neither am I into dirty feet, watching a woman smash stuff with her bare feet, etc. It is pretty much limited to tickling but does include just looking at an attractive woman's feet if they are flexing, wrinkling and exposing the soles. In other words, the next best thing to foot tickling is watching a foot move as though it is being tickled.

A few weeks ago, I was watching The Learning Channel and they were doing a segment on the human foot. In addition to the normal anatomical/medical type of foot information, it was pointed out that the portion of the brain that receives the signals from the sole of the foot is located right next to the section of the brain that receives signals from the genitalia. Hence, I took that to mean that the tickling of a woman's foot may also result is some sexual excitement (or at least I would like to believe so). Too me, if a woman is ticklish on the soles of her feet, that is an indicator of her sensuality.

Ok, I pretty much disagree with ALL of that. My foot "." fetish is 100% INDEPENDENT of tickling all together.
When I see pretty feet, tickling hardly even comes to mind (don't get me wrong though). And when I'm tickling someone, my thoughts don't go "I've GOT to get to her feet!" It just doesn't work like that.

It's really more coincidence than anything that many ticklers like feet. Then again, I'd also say that many ticklers don't have what we'd call a foot fetish so much as feet are a known sensitive spot, therefore they have a preference for TICKLING feet, but not necessarily a foot "." fetish.

We may SAY they go hand in hand, but that's really only for the ticklers who only have a preference for the spot, but not really the foot itself.

Rockauthor,

You seem a sharp person, and I'd like to debate this a bit with you, without hostility or malice, simply to show arguments to your statement. I hope this is alright with you, as I respect the way in which you posted your thoughts, and mean no malign intent towards them. If you dislike my reply, I'll wipe it clean.

Having given disclaimer, where you say this
"1. Feet are her foundation; she stands on her feet. When she is standing, she is NOT VULNERABLE to tickling. When her feet ARE being tickled, though, she is almost always NOT standing on her feet but sitting or laying down, etc. And she IS VULNERABLE when she is laying or sitting. Summation - standing on her (foundation) feet = strength, invulnerability - off of her (foundation) feet = weakness,vulnerabilty."

My thoughts are that you need to hang with some of us bondage enthusiasts. There're a number of 'lees that play at gatherings here that have participated in standing ticklings, and have been more than vulnerable all over.

Another consideration is that a foot interest is not the same as a fetish, in that a fetish requires an inanimate object. Unless you objectify the feet, separate from the person, you've a sexual attraction, and one that's not too abnormal. Consider those that are referrenced as "leg men" and the like.

Where you say this:

"2.Feet, especially the soles of her feet, like the palms of her hands are usually MORE SENSITIVE than other parts of her body, anyway, for the simple reason that feet and hands are the tools of her body. Her hands have to be MORE SENSITIVE in order to grab, handle, judge, and manipulate objects - and so do her feet. Also, her feet need to feel the ground to maintain balance and mobilty. Now it's not only this knowledge that's fascinating but also the way her feet are designed - especially her soles. Her soles, like her palms, when flat, give the appearance of availability for sensations. Even though she can curl her toes and ball her hand up into a fist, the fact that the soles of her feet still give the appearance of being ready to receive sensory input, or knowing that they are made to take in sensory information is what drives us foot-ticklers absolutely crazy!"

I would argue that this depend ENTIRELY on the woman. I've known MANY women who weren't too ticklish on their feet, and had pretty feet, in my opinion, anyway. Also, using my hands as examples, I've a certain failing in pain reception in my hands. I can burn them without flinching. Not everyone's hands are terribly sensitive.

By such, I mean to indicate that this cannot be a reason for so strong an interest in feet in young men and women, excepting those that have only such people around them. We should be so lucky.

It's largely inarguable, though, that foot-ticklers are driven wild about tickling feet.

"3. On a personal note, though. Her feet DO have to be attractive in order to have tickling appeal. I don't really have a foot fetish, myself, but I DO have an intense foot-tickling fetish. And not only am I obessed with attractive female feet, but I LOVE red toenail polish. That TOTALLY drives me crazy!"

Can't argue this one, as a portion of those interested in feet within the tickling kink have such criteria, and those with a sexual interest in the attractiveness of a foot are legion. You should have seen the old arguments over WHY a foot was attractive, back in the alt.sex.fetish.feet group (before the onset of SPAM). Length of toes, angles of them, arches, callouses, etc., were a BIG argument. One would argue that a longer second toe was a big deal, while another argued that they all HAD to be the same length, etc.

Just wanted to provide alternative views for you, sir. Mind you, many here wouldn't care if they were purple, so long as they illicited laughter, while others here prefer a different source for such.

Me, I'm equal opportunity about such. I just like ticklish women in general, and the more areas on them that respond, the better. The point of debate, here, is to provide reason to say that it varies, brother. Your description is viable and cool, for you. Anyone saying it ain't is just unkind. It's just not *as* general as you might think. Take Max, for example. Feet will bore the man, while underarms make him quite cheery. There's an explanation for the generality of a focal point, usually relating to the first area discovered in one's youth, but it varies widely, as I've seen and read.

Then again, I *could* be wrong. Just providing counterpoint.

dvnc

The Appeal of the female Foot

The main reason is the high concentration of nerve endings that produce a woman to laugh. Like the breasts, the foot has a lot of sensitivity to it. Also a woman with high arches, a well rounded ball and a big toe that is equal to or a millimeter longer than the other toes would be the perfect female foot. I like to look at female feet, but tickling them is a even bigger turn on. Feet are more of a turn on than breasts..they are more taut and have muscle behind them, they are capable of wiggling and producing a wild laughter...boobs just sit there and maybe harden a little.

Yes., there are some women who can achieve orgasm from tickling there feet. In reflexology, there are parts of the feet that when stimulated, goes to directly the vagina area. I have heard of some women who have gotten wet when they receive stimulation on the foot. I met a women who said she she loved having her feet tickled...unfortunately she did not laugh from it, it relaxed her and made her sleepy, not the reaction I was looking for.

As time goes on, as more women feel more comfortable with there sexuality, they will let it be known of there desire to be foot tickled to ecstasy. Or still others may discover the joy of having there feet tickled, a joy they never knew existed.

After a couple thousand years of years religion it will take some time to reverse the repression of female sexuality.

Right on!

I have a foot "fetish" also and your right on. ROCK on bro!(pun intended):D

Bravo!!!

<KingP strides up to the podium at "Foot ticklers anonamous">

Hi, I'm Paul...and I am a foot tickling lover! "whew" with that said and done. I say AMEN brother Rock, I like your theory...you neglected to mention the softness of the female sole, which is a pleasure to hold, nylons only make them smoother and softer, more fun to run fingers along. One of life's greatest pleasures for me is tickling a pretty, clean female sole...I also love to tickle everywhere, but a sole is like the prize at the bottom of the candy box..

I gotta get in on this one.................

FEET! I sometimes wonder which came first the tickling or the feet! For me it more than likely is the feet! Well for me tickling isn't tickling without tickling feet!

A fetish for feet usually comes from a submissive nature. Look at S&M culture and you'll see that foot worship is given to the dominatrix. Since I am not naturally submissive I needed a way to get to the feet and feel some sense of self. So..........I added the tickling to add a sense of control for myself. When I tickle feet I have the enjoyment of feet and control of the situation!

I believe that without my foot fetish I wouldn't have a the tickle fetish! The FEET beat out TICKLING by a nose!

Giantfan

Actually, as a matter of scientific record, the feet are not the best place for producing laughter. Someone actually did a study of this, using what scientists call "heavy tickle", i.e. that which produces laughter, rather than the light stroking "light tickle" most scientists use in studies -- and which isn't really body-localized.

Anyway, here's a link to the chart of results, which shows that feet are way behind armpits, ribs, etc. for laughter:

http://www.sigmaxi.org/amsci/articles/99articles/Harriscap4.html

Don't get me wrong: foot tickling is my favorite, for reasons I can't really explain. It just is.

In response to dvnc...

Dude, feel free to be open and honest with me. I'm a reasonable guy. No hostility or malice taken from my side. Your input is much appreciated, dvnc.

where you respond this:

"My thoughts are that you need to hang with some of us bondage enthusiasts. There're a number of 'lees that play at gatherings here that have participated in standing ticklings, and have been more than vulnerable all over.

Another consideration is that a foot interest is not the same as a fetish, in that a fetish requires an inanimate object. Unless you objectify the feet, separate from the person, you've a sexual attraction, and one that's not too abnormal. Consider those that are referrenced as "leg men" and the like."

I love bondage in tickling, too; the more helpless the victim, the better, and obviously she can be vulnerable to tickling while standing; I know you don't have to be laying down or sitting to be vulnerable to tickling. My point was that when she is tickled on her feet she is not standing firm on her foundation. Even if she is tied in a standing position and you grab her foot and tickle it, she is still off-balance and hopping on one foot. That is the attraction, the fact that she is in the vulnerable position of not being on her feet.

Now,as far as your "fetish" comments are concerened, I looked up the word in the dictionary, and I guess you ARE right about that one, dude. It does state it as pertaining to devotion to objects.

Where you responded this:

"I would argue that this depend ENTIRELY on the woman. I've known MANY women who weren't too ticklish on their feet, and had pretty feet, in my opinion, anyway. Also, using my hands as examples, I've a certain failing in pain reception in my hands. I can burn them without flinching. Not everyone's hands are terribly sensitive.

By such, I mean to indicate that this cannot be a reason for so strong an interest in feet in young men and women, excepting those that have only such people around them. We should be so lucky.

It's largely inarguable, though, that foot-ticklers are driven wild about tickling feet."

Obviously everyone is different - i.e. everybody has different responses to sensations than others. What I was trying to say was that the palms and soles are OFTEN especially sensitive than other body parts because they are used as tools, and when the bare soles of her feet
are stuck out like receptors, available to take in that sensory input, combined with the vulnerable position of her not being on her foundation, THIS is what I believe attracts we foot-ticklers to tickling female feet.

Let me know if you would like to discuss this more, dvnc,

Rockauthor

no female repression here

Wow! Please do not blame religion for repression of female sexuality. Just read through the Bible, especially "Song of Solomon", and you will find a very sensual description of a woman enjoying her sexuality.

I wonder if the majority of ticklers the prefer male or female feet for tickling to other bodily places? Is it the foot fetish itself that drives their tickling? Or are they just as interested in other places to tickle?

I've never found feet all that attractive. To me they appear pretty gross at times. I mean I'll tickle feet in the overall tickling session. But my majority is spent on the belly and armpits which to me are so much more vulnerable and nine times out of ten very clean and smooth and wonderful. Now maybe that's cause I have a belly button fetish and that drives my ticlking, just like a person's foot fetish is the key to their drive in tickling?

M

Could'nt have said it any better rock. I myself happen to be a foot tickler as well. Good stuff.

With a name like mine it would be a sin not to post a reply to this thread. ;)

As far as I'm concerned I have 2 fetishes...tickling and feet. I love feet and I love tickling and as you might guess when these two interests combine it is extra special! I love tickling feet more than anything! :)

Though I love combining my two fetishes, I can also enjoy them separately if the situation forces me to. For example if for whatever reason I can't get at a girl's feet, I'll gladly tickle her brains out elsewhere. :) Likewise, there are other foot activities I enjoy like giving massages and sucking toes.

Just my opinion as a foot tickler. :)

I so agree with EVERYTHING you guys are saying in terms of tickling the female feet. I have a g/f who has the most ticklish feet I've ever seen. They are nearly perfect too in appearance which just adds to the whole thing. Whenever she's barefoot, I fantasize about tickling her feet being unable to stop me. I used to wonder why I had such a want and desire for tickling her feet. But your explanations help. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be so ticklish. But anyways, I guess that's all I have to say. I still have yet to give her feet a good tickle. We haven't talked about tickling in a sexual way. I should, cuz I know she likes tickling me. And I think I've found some good places to tickle her where she actually somewhat enjoys it. So yeah, that's all. Good topic guys.

Hey all, how do you know if tickling a girl's feet turns her on? My girlfriend is incredibly ticklish on her feet. If I start tickling her feet, she'll usually tell me to stop. But that is my favorite place to tickle her. Should I simply talk with her about this? Or is there an easier way? She likes tickling my feet which would seem to let me assume that tickling her feet would be the same, but who knows. I would really like some input. I would really love to just play with her feet sometime. But I think she would think that to be really weird. Do you guys see anyway to get around this? Thanks. :)

Feettickler,

Well, let me first start of with a disclaimer of sorts... I'm by no means a relationship expert, I just want to offer my feedback to your question.

To date I have told only 2 females about my tickling and foot fetish. I consider myself fortunate since both took the news well and even indulged me quite a bit. I don't know your girlfriend's personality at all so you'd be the best judge as to whether or not it would be okay to share your foot/tickling interests with her. I do feel that honesty and communication are two very important aspects of a relationship though. From what you said in your posts she seems pretty laid back and comfortable with being playful, and you did say that she often tickles you. My advice would be that if you decide to share the information with her, then to make her feel sexy and desirable. In other words, don't just tell her you like feet... tell her how much you like HER feet. Tell her how you feel about tickling her feet but also how you think her feet are just as beautiful as the rest of her and you would enjoy playing with them. Remember, this is your girlfriend...someone you care about...she is a whole person with feelings, not just a pair of feet and miles of nerve endings. That's the best way I can think of to share your fetish with her. Women need to feel special...not like an object or toy. I'm sure you treat your girlfriend very well...please don't think I'm implying otherwise. I just want to stress that, in my opinion, your girlfriend will be a lot more comfortable and permissive with your fetish if she feels that any activity involving this fetish is a mutual, sensual event that the two of you SHARE, rather than just you asking her to fulfill a fantasy of yours which would probably seem one-sided in her mind.

Again, this is just my opinion. I hope others respond to your posts as well so you can get a broad spectrum of advice from different people and then decide for yourself what the next step is.

Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.
-DFT

Agreed

Thanks for your reply Dallas. It made a lot of sense. I have been exceptionally careful to be sure this relationship works. We have so much going for us right now, it's really nice. We've been together 6 months yesterday. But yeah, whether she enjoys tickling or not, I love her to death and that won't change. I hope no one minds me just going off here, but it's nice to do so in a place where people seem to understand.
But anyways, I'll try what you said about telling her how beautiful her feet are, and how much I'd like to play with them. I was initially going to tell her I liked tickling feet, but it's best to refer to the one's feet you're talking about. I'm glad you said something about that. We'll just see what happens. Thanks for your input!

You're quite welcome, feettickler. I wish you the best of luck in this situation. I like what you said about how you feel about her and how your love won't change regardless of her feelings on being tickled. It sounds like you have a really good relationship indeed. Be sure to let us all know what happens if you decide to share your fetishes with her.

Take care, man.
-DFT

Well thanks so much for breaking that down :), I think now I've gained a bit more insight. It's always interesting to see others perspectives on tickling :)

I never tried to figure out why ,..i just love tickling women's feet....bottom line.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back