• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Fiery 3rd Date

GBond008

TMF Novice
The first 2 dates had gone amazing and i couldnt wait for the third but things werent going as expected.
Things had been said over the weekend and emotions were running high. Me and Goldenkgem had spent the whole of sunday switching between meeting up or cancelling for most of the day, and i was begining to think it was never going to happen!
God am i glad it did!!!!
I remember sitting in my car waiting for him to arrive, in turmoil thinking do i kiss him or not as we get out of our cars, a decision that was made for me as he leaned over for a kiss as we headed to our new favourite pub. We did our usual and sat chatting with a drink but we were sat in a more open spot than usual and we had to be careful of being seen if he touched my feet as he always did! It felt like forever to me waiting for him to touch them and i was making it obvious that i wanted him to, by crossing my leg over my knee and dangling my foot right next to his knee. I swear he was enjoying my frustration as i kept seeing a little smile appear occasionally.
He told me i should kiss him and i quite liked being ordered to, so as u do... i did. Knowing that those lips would soon be on my arches and toes was soooo sexy and i was getting more turned on by the minute. When he finally suggested that we continue in his car i was so hot an horny i would have happily took his car keys an met him in the back seat. There was plenty of kissing only this time it was different, there was more passion and strength in those sexy lips and i wanted more.
Sitting in my usual spot knowing what he was going to do to me was a blissful agony. I put my feet thru the seats and laid them on the armrest, he started by tickling my nylon covered feet from my toes to heels paying more attention to my arches because he knew it would make my toes curl and wrinkle my sensitive feet. Then he removed the nylons and did the same again asking me which tickled more, i think in my haze i said nylons tickled more but bare feet felt so much more erotic.
I knew wat was coming as he lowered his head to take first my big toe then all my toes into his mouth and i could feel my orgasm building. I also had a helping hand (his hand) which was working its magic as his tongue lapped under and inbetween my toes where he knew i was most sensitive, and i was withering and squirming and moaning on his back seat with my orgasm about to peak.
When it hit it was intense and knee weakining, asked how i felt all i could do was smile..... and look forward to next time! x

Love the nylon tickle action. Thanks for sharing.

How lucky are you two?? Love that you can orgasm by having your feet tickled and sucked, you describe it so well. Do you ever allow him to tie you up to heighten your helplessness? And have you ever tried oiling your feet and brushing them, could be spectacular! Have fun!

How lucky are you two?? Love that you can orgasm by having your feet tickled and sucked, you describe it so well. Do you ever allow him to tie you up to heighten your helplessness? And have you ever tried oiling your feet and brushing them, could be spectacular! Have fun!

Thanks Tickleron, i'd agree that we are both very lucky! The conversation of being hogtied and tickled has been had and the next time we meet up that is a definate plan which im sure GoldenK wil take pics and put them up while i do the story to it. As to being oiled and brushed im told that wil be a "punishment" i'd no doubt enjoy..... looking forward to the fun! x

Thanks Tickleron, i'd agree that we are both very lucky! The conversation of being hogtied and tickled has been had and the next time we meet up that is a definate plan which im sure GoldenK wil take pics and put them up while i do the story to it. As to being oiled and brushed im told that wil be a "punishment" i'd no doubt enjoy..... looking forward to the fun! x

Me too GBond me too! Thanks for sharing your 'luck' with us all here. We love you for it!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back