• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The first beer your had

casper314

TMF Poster
The first beer you had

Do you remember your first beer?

I use to steal my father's Schlitz and Falstaff when I was 10.

Last edited:
when i was 17, i drank some very good beer, i drank some very good beer i purchased with a fake ID, my name was Brian McGee, i stayed up listening to Queen, when i was 17.

Rolling Rock, age 13. This was also the last time i had Rolling Rock. The stuff tastes like battery acid.

I was 17.Went over to some guys house with a friend of mine.The guy had a fridge full of Miller High Life with Boones Farm Strawberry wine as a chaser.:eek: You would think that combination would have been enough to make me swear off drinking for good.You would of course be wrong,but i did learn that cheap beer and cheap wine don't mix well.

The only thing that saved me from a life of sobriety was the several bowls of excellent Colombian pot that we had for breakfest the next morning.Damn those were the days.;)

Coors Lite

Switched to Guinness when I developed my palette and haven't looked back :D

My grandad worked for a local brewery, so of course - being 12, I had my first taste. First full beer, was Black Label. at 13. It's now known as Black Label, Extra Old Stock.

When I was 18 I had two forties of King Cobra courtesy of my older cousin....bleeeeeaaaah. But I haven't stopped drinking beer since

Miller lite, some random party when i was 18-19 in college

or for small sips\amounts, Icehouse from my brother around 14-16

My dad was a wholesale beer distributor. I guess I had a first taste around 10 with a seven ounce Stroh's.

I was 10, there were a load of crates of Fosters left in the house from New Years Eve so I stole one or two. Me and my mate went out to play He-Man and came back stoating. He wasn't allowed to play with me anymore :(

Good old VB straight from the tin. Like battery acid...only flavoursome.

-Xionking

Heineken, back when I was 12.

Heineken is quite tasteless anyway, I still don't understand why so many Americans drink it.

My first beer was a Bud Light when i was 12. My last beer was Lime Bud light, which was last night cause i'm too hungover to ever want to drink again...ever.

I reckon it was probably Fosters or Carlsberg, and I'd have been about 12 or 13.

Coors. I was eight. I curse my grampa for convincing me it was soda. Yuck!! Lol

I was probably 14 or 15, and I'm pretty sure it was a Natty Bo. :p

about 14 or 15. woke up in the middle of the night, went to the fridge and thought i was grabbing a cafine free diet pepsi but i grabbed an MGD instead by accident. cracked it open, took a sip and nearly puked. since then, no beer for me.

I had a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon when I was about 11. Not a good memory, it made me sick.

My father let me sip a Bud when I was 6. Needless to say, I didn't acquire a taste for it until much later.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back