• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot Action Distraction

FeatherEndeavor

3rd Level Orange Feather
Here in Minnesota we hit 90 degrees yesterday for the first time this year which of course means sandals and flip-flops everywhere. I try not to stare when I'm in public so I don't get caught or freak women out but I can't help but take little glances. That made me think of something. A lot of men have run into poles, doors, etc. because they were checking out some woman's boobs or ass and got distracted. So for the foot guys out there how many of you have run into something because you were looking at some woman in flip-flops or dangling her heel? And if someone asked you what you were looking at that made you run into that wall what did you come up with as a response?

While I have never walked into something staring at women's feet, I did stay on a city bus three stops past my stop because there were three women in flip-flops, two of whom had slipped them off, sitting close to me. :feets: All three women appeared to be 19 or 20 years old, all three were east Asian, and they were talking to each other, obviously friends.

Why only three stops? That's where they got off. :p

Gotta love those non express bus' s from the MTA :)

While I have never walked into something staring at women's feet, I did stay on a city bus three stops past my stop because there were three women in flip-flops, two of whom had slipped them off, sitting close to me. :feets: All three women appeared to be 19 or 20 years old, all three were east Asian, and they were talking to each other, obviously friends.

Why only three stops? That's where they got off. :p

I have not walked I into any walls, but I'm never sure if I'm all that more subtle than when I was younger. As my wife's feet are my dream feet, I find it's few are far between I'm that not as captivated by the feet on the street as I once was. Which is not to say that I'm not looking.

Your list made me think of two incidents over the past several years. I was in a job interview several years ago with this guy, and his wife came in to join the interview. She had stunning pedicured feet in flip flops. After seeing them, I realized that I needed to discreet about looking at them, but as I realized I was not that interested in the position, I just kind of gave up and gawked at them. Not really sure if either of them noticed, but the things that made me embarrassed when I was younger don't really phase me anymore.

The second time was also a few years back in a concert parking lot. My friends and I ( and out next car neighbors) were drinking some beers and smoking some reefer, when this girl from a few cars down comes over and tells us she and her friends forgot her pipes and papers, and was wondering if we could help her. I look down, and see she has absolutely exquisite feet( At least for what I like)
I mean absolutely fucking amazing. I always smoke from a pipe, but happened to have an emergency pack of papers in the car, which I gave her. So..this girl is overwhelmed at my generosity of giving her the whole pack ( I mean after all , that must be a whole $1.50) and wants to pack us a bowl as a thank you. So, as we are drinking and smoking, she stands right in front of me.
Her feet are so fucking hot, and I'm buzzed enough, that I probably spent half of the next 15 minutes with head down staring at her feet while we are chattinging. She, and most likely my friends, must have noticed, but nothing was said, no one was creeped out. After she left and we went in the show, I realized that I must have been completely obvious. But..as I say...getting a little older makes you a little more comfortable about lack of subtlety.

I think numerous times over the years my wife has encountered guys captivated by her feet that have either been completely obvious or nearly run into things.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back