• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot Fetish: Is it mostly for men?

SapphireRose

Verified
In my mind, the foot fetish seems to be a fetish that is mostly for men - maybe it's just because I only have ever HEARD of male foot fetishist, but it almost seems like it would be...weird for a female to have a foot fetish. I was wondering if there are any female foot fetishists here who could provide some insight.

me my self have never heard of a woman with a foot fetish but i belive its possible for them to have foot fetishes just like men do.

i dunno about the women here but Brooke Burke has said she has a foot fetish

They may seem small in number, but I can confirm that women foot fetishists do exist. Before I even joined the TMF, I kept semi-regular contact with a young woman who admitted to me that she had a foot fetish along with her love of tickling. Nothing wrong with that. ;)

I like cute girls feet with pretty painted toes like candy!!!! yummolicious!!!:rolleyes:

I think that a foot fetish for women is a little different than it is for men. I think, in general, women with a fetish for feet like to have their feet as the center of attention as opposed to chasing after feet like men do.
At the very least, I know women do pay attention to feet. My ex-wife always checked out other womens feet when I told her about my liking feet. She was sort of scoping out possible "competition".

I belong to Wu's foot fetish site, and while the site does have many more men then women, there are, in fact, quite a number of women foot fetishists, and female foot models who have foot fetishes . Britney Sweetstink comes to mind, as do some other foot models. Additionally, I have spoken to a few women personally, lesbians, bi, and straight, who have foot fetishes. Most female foot fetishists are into either having things done to their feet by guys, or, for the bi and lesbian women, they enjoy doing things to other girls feet, and having girls do things to their feet. What is very, very rare is a girl who has a fetish for guys feet. That I have not seen as yet.

Mitch

Hmmm...Ok

It was just a random thought that came to mind. My brain doesn't really have a track due to the fact it always de-rails. I think of my brain more as an off-road type of thing...Lol

As for myself, thanks to Viper, I seem to be paying more attention to that aspect especially when looking for new Models and I myself keep my feet neat. I always have...but now I am a little more attentive to it.

*Shrugs* I wouldn't say I personally have the fetish, but I am a little more concious about it though.

I am very aggravated right now because I have gotten several blisters from shoes lately and my miracle foot stuff is not fixing the damage as quickly as I want it to... Up until Feb when I started modeling for Viper I never cared about what my feet looked like. Now I do not walk barefoot unless it is on grass or sand or carpet because I don't want to mess my feet up whereas I used to run on gravel and pavement barefoot and not care... See what you guys have made me do?

I love you guys!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back