• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot Spot NYC

cmike361

I am going to be visiting New York soon, and was thinking about a session with the foot spot NYC. I was wondering whether anyone has sessions with any of the women who work there? I really had my eye on Victoria, she said she loves tickling and has extremely ticklish feet.

I've had sessions at The Foot Spot. Victoria is really ticklish, but Kat is the most ticklish model they have.

Wow. That's a really awesome idea and cool concept! Never heard of this place before! Not really crazy about them advertising smelly feet though. I prefer little to no smell.

Wow. That's a really awesome idea and cool concept! Never heard of this place before! Not really crazy about them advertising smelly feet though. I prefer little to no smell.

I mean, I'm personally with you on that, but foot odor is a big part of appeal for a lot of people with foot fetishes. I think it's probably a smart move to advertise.

In fact, what they are advertising is smelly feet for clients who request it in advance. I presume that the default option is non-smelly feet. :feets:

From Kat's bio page: "I no longer offer tickle bottoming sessions to new clients, sorry . Pocket personality is a MUST for Clients I have previously tickle bottomed for."
https://www.footspotnyc.com/kat

She must be amazing to tickle!

Unfortunate. I don't have the time or money to make multiple trips to NYC from Philadelphia for this place. It is very interesting though. I don't think they have anything like this in Philly, at least not that I'm aware of.

Update: I booked a session with Victoria and she said her feet usually don’t smell, which I also prefer. I think they are advertising it for people who are into that. I’m looking forward to it!

Update: I booked a session with Victoria and she said her feet usually don’t smell, which I also prefer. I think they are advertising it for people who are into that. I’m looking forward to it!

Hopefully you have a great time. I sessioned with her once before (around 2019), and it was nice. Not the best, but definitely not the worst (I may be biased though because she's a bit older than my preferred age range, but she still was attractive with looks + personality). She apparently has a bit of a thespian background (her words), so you should be able to incorporate roleplay if you so desire.

Her bio says she’s 24?! What is your preferred age?

QUOTE=CJTickler;4857641]Hopefully you have a great time. I sessioned with her once before (around 2019), and it was nice. Not the best, but definitely not the worst (I may be biased though because she's a bit older than my preferred age range, but she still was attractive with looks + personality). She apparently has a bit of a thespian background (her words), so you should be able to incorporate roleplay if you so desire.[/QUOTE]

Her bio says she’s 24?! What is your preferred age?

She is likely in her 30's ... and that profile age hasn't been updated in several years. My preferred range is typical, 18-25, but attractive girls in that range will generally come at a much higher premium.

She is likely in her 30's ... and that profile age hasn't been updated in several years. My preferred range is typical, 18-25, but attractive girls in that range will generally come at a much higher premium.

Oh I see. I don’t mind that age at all. Does she look like her pictures? I’ve got a two hour session with a fetish model the next day in NYC so I don’t need to double up but figured when in Rome.

Oh I see. I don’t mind that age at all. Does she look like her pictures? I’ve got a two hour session with a fetish model the next day in NYC so I don’t need to double up but figured when in Rome.

Pictures are accurate.

From Kat's bio page: "I no longer offer tickle bottoming sessions to new clients, sorry . Pocket personality is a MUST for Clients I have previously tickle bottomed for."
https://www.footspotnyc.com/kat

She must be amazing to tickle!

She def is. I did a review of a session I had with her. She's definitely genuinely extremely ticklish on her feet. And an all around cool person as well.

Curious for those of you that had sessions here, how much did you tip?

Yeah the foot fetish has all sorts of variations to it. I prefer clean, soft, well kept feet. Others like black soles, smelly…etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victoria is very nice, intelligent and very interesting too. And very ticklish, so much so that her huge laugh went through the walls of the hotel we were sessioning in and bothered the occupants in the next room for a moment until we quieted down. That was a mischievous and charming moment. From what I can tell, FootSpot is a quality enterprise in that they are female owned, responsive, and they retain most of their models. I hope to engage them again when I'm in NYC.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back