• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The foot tickling pic above

jordan

TMF Expert
i really don't like the picture above and i was wondering if anyone felt the same way.

I don't like that pic either...seeing how there is no pic above! What are you talking about jordan?

I don't like it either

The TMF logo always makes me think of an abnormal neurological response, like the person just had a stroke or something. Don't most people turn their toes down if their feet are ticklish?

RosieCreek

I myself love the TMF logo!!! Feet flex many different ways when being tickled...toes spread, feet flex forward, shake side to side...but when they flex back like that it drives me nuts!!!! Any foot tickler knows that a foot can change positions 100+ times within a minute...so what's wrong with flexing backwards to avoid the tickling??? I don't understand....

daddy

Ill tell you what i mean

My favorite place on a woman to tickle is the feet. And trust me I've been doing it for a long time and the fact is she isn't being tickled or she isn't ticklish on the feet. See he's tickling her in the middle of the foot and she's bending her toes back. In movies I've seen the woman bends the whole foot.

I have an idea for a new pic. How about each month we have a poll on our favorite tickling modle and show a pic of them above.

Pic

Hello jordan,

I regret that the TMF logo picture is not your favorite, but I'm probably not going to be changing it anytime soon. A big part of having a logo is creating a image that can be recognized quickly and effectivly across time and location. A brand. To constantly change it undercuts that, so stability is important.

Thanks for thinking about it though!

Myriads

RosieCreek--

Your post here really cracked me up ("abnormal neurological response"). Although the logo doesn't bother me or do much for me, I know what you are saying: the extreme flexing does not look natural. I believe daddy is right, though, about the variation in "foot-tickle responsiveness". Must go to check my Anatomy Textbook now...

My only complaint with the logo, is that the foot looks kinda masculine. I'd like a more lady like foot if you please..

No red toe nails?

I can agree with some of the posts here. The foot does look a bit masculine and contorted. No offense to anyone. I did like it up until we started anylizing it to death...now I think it's a bit less desirable to me.

Oh well...maybe if the pic was in color we could see some pink or blood red toe nails and then that might give it a more feminine appeal. I guess these are all pipe dreams because we're just stuck with the logo. I'm sure everyone else likes it or is indifferent about it. As they say, "To each his own".

There, that's my two cents worth.

Einstein was right....

"... there is no way possible in Heaven or Earth to please everyone all the time. And people will always take for granted what they themselves cannot create. No matter what you do, it won't be right for some. No matter what you give, it won't be enough for some. No matter how much you bleed, it won't be red enough for some- there will always be someone unhappy with what you do." Circa 1954, Princeton, NJ, USA, Planet Earth

-----------------------------------------------

This is NOT aimed at anyone, really. Just the general community. It's meant to inspire some thought and growth, thats all. I ask you to simply think about this, and NOT post back to it, okay?

Take the blinders off. Before you complain about things: take a good look at yourselves and what you ask from others, and compare it to what you offer yourselves. There's a LARGE gap.

I would hope after all these years that people would grow enough to wish to close that gap.... but it doesn't seem to happen. Didn't your Mom's ever teach you this lesson?: You're invited into their house for dinner- DON'T complain about how the house looks or what they're cooking.

The foot's not ticklish. The nails aren't the right color. It looks too "masculine". etc etc etc

Well, maybe we should have a male foot up there- I'm a little tired of this ancient growing male virus called homophobia and seeing nothing but F/F tickling here anyway. Did any of you consider that if we could change that problem then we would have MORE females coming to visit? But- relax- that will never happen (so chill guys- there'll be no male photos!). People, as nice as I can say it because I respect you all and know that inside everyone wants for the best- you need to open up, appreciate... and expand your range. Somebody please tell me that it'll happen one day?

I'll wager if you changed the picture 1000000000 times, there would still be someone out there who dislikes it. I originally sent Pyscho some animated gifs for the site- man I'm glad he never used them.

As great as the TMF can be, sometimes people just don't understand nor even try to appreciate other's hard work- unless it pleases their personal, specific, very limited spectrum. People change way too slowly for me- and this community really needs some changes badly, and even some class in some areas, because we're all getting pretty repetitive... and very moldy overall. Let's at least try.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back