• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Foot You Are Not Tickling

FFT32

Verified
Something I’ve noticed in my personal experiences and also in certain videos, is you can really gauge how well you are tickling or how much the tickling is affecting the lee by watching the foot (or feet) you are not tickling.

If you are tickling the crap out of a sensitive foot and the other one is shaking, twisting, turning and basically going ballistic, then you have confirmation that the lee is ticklish and feeling it. This is also the case when tickling anywhere else, watch the feet, they tell it all.

This is again based on my own personal experience and opinion. I am curious to know what my fellow TMF people think.

I agree. Watching videos and also in my own personal experience I've noticed the same thing. Like the foot not being tickled might be shaking and jumping up and down a little bit when I'm tickling the other foot. But then if I go up under the toes, which is highly sensitive for a lot of people, the foot not being tickled just starts going crazy.

I too pay attention to the free foot as it were.

Not just the feet but in clips I watch the hands, if fists are clenched than I feel it's more likely the Lee isn't faking.

when someone is being properly tickled like to the very core of their being their entire body convulses including feet and hands clenching and twisting uncontrollably, its I think part of the reflex

I will have to be more observant the next time I tickle my fiancee. :)

Yep, I have to agree. If she’s genuinely ticklish, BOTH feet will be active.

It's also not true, everyone reacts differently and I have seen people not moving at all

It's also not true, everyone reacts differently and I have seen people not moving at all
That is, of course, true….everyone reacts differently. And I’m sure there are some who could hold perfectly still. But I haven’t seen any, just from my own personal experiences.

That is, of course, true….everyone reacts differently. And I’m sure there are some who could hold perfectly still. But I haven’t seen any, just from my own personal experiences.

Yes, obviously no movement is possible. My comment was based on my observations which I find interesting and rather enjoy. ;0)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back