• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The French Girl (m/f)

Wonderful story! :feets: It is too bad that she never came back to NYC. :D

Great story! It sounds like you gave her just the right mix of tickles and... the other stuff. ;)

awesome story, sounds like you showed her a hell of a time while she was in nyc !

Anyways, I hope you don't get the impression that I'm "Mr. Player", in this or any of my stories

Lol I totally get what you mean, but I still can't help getting that impression from your stories, and I mean that in the most complimentary way. You've had a lot of adventures. This one was extra-cute, too.

your stories are amazing! I probably missed it, but why did you need to delete a bunch of them?

You're the best true ticking teller on this forum, and it's largely because you're the most candid. No contrived dialogue or exaggeration, just pure storytelling. Nice job.

your stories are amazing! I probably missed it, but why did you need to delete a bunch of them?

Thanks for the nice words (Po' Lazarus too). Didn't realize I didn't delete this one, there are probably a few more still out there. Um....I'm happy to share them with YOU guys but sorry, when I joined the TMF it was to vibe with fellow dudes that love to tickle, women that love to get tickled, and the more the merrier with the F/M and the same sex stuff. That was my "vision" when I lobbied for the True Stories section (under my old account, nontkl) that's what it would be: us trading notes, picking up new techniques, new taunts (lol) and swap experiences.

What I didn't have an interest in was mingling my stuff with crap about mommies, aunts and sisters. Every single time I come here, that's what's on the top of this section, that's what's listed on the Main Menu, and hey, more power to you if you have a thing for jerking off to your mom or your aunt, but that ain't me, and I have no fellowship with those people. I'm not interested in the TMF as an embarrassment. I went to a Twitter link where some pretty celebrity (can't remember who) revealed her ticklishness on her own volition, not even answering a question......and I look at the comments and I see someone write a particularly creepy, unrelatable foot fetish question followed by "My name is (insert name) and I am a pervert from the Tickling Media Forum".

Wow. Thanks, rodent! Thanks for throwing us ALL under the bus! I won't name his name here but he's someone you see around and he's lucky I didn't rip him a new asshole.

Well, sorry but I'm NOT a "pervert from the Tickling Media Forum", I'm a grown adult with a tickling kink, which is nothing to be embarrassed about! I love the TMF, I'm grateful for it, we've had many a-laugh and tear together, but....one time a family member opened my laptop, saw the TMF Discussion section and exclaimed loudly, "Show Us Your Feet???" LOL. That was a bad enough embarrassment, I don't need "More Songs About Mommies and Aunts!" lol (Talking Heads reference, lol)

I'm too lazy to delete ALL my stuff - that would take forever - and I'm not sure that I want to. It broke my heart to delete those stories. I didn't touch my fiction stories (which I write under the name The Outernet) and I didn't touch any of my mainstream posts, it took me long enough to go through the 50-60 stories I had posted here! And obviously I missed some! Anyways, I have all those stories still, plus others that I wrote that I never posted so I can still share them. In the meantime, if there's a specific story you're looking for, BW, let me know, I can always PM it to you. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Last edited:
I did wonder where you went. Glad you are well my friend.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back