• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GATES OF EDROSS I (The Doors)

just_ashes

TMF Regular
Hello everybody! :thumbsupAlmost new (participating) to this forum, but been visiting frequently for some time. I love roleplaying and creating stories. I would like to share this story that is about an elf woman and her trying to return her home while facing a lot of avdentures involving tickling (of course). :poke2:

Thank you if you take the time to read, this could take several chapters. If you have an opinion i would like to read it. Also, if you like the story and want to collaborate writting, let me know too! ;)

Happy reading and thanks again! :lol

Not much creatures on the earth knows where the Doors are located. There’s no map available. In fact, there’s no path to follow. But this entrance does exist. Even humans have seen it from time to time. Of course, they don’t know what’s in front of their eyes. Whether it’s on fairy tale, a myth or an ancient song. The entrance to our kingdom is very well known. The problem is not to find this place, which is not an easy task, but the real situation is that access is forbidden to any creature who is not an elf. To enter this ancient sacred kingdom one must pronounce the elvish words. A secret whisper only known to my fellow brothers and sisters. For centuries, this has been the main protection from the outside. As my kingdom lies concealed from the eyes of the world, we have been safe and therefore, we have been able to help others in need of our assistance. “There is no secret that can be kept secret forever”, goes an old elf saying. Unfortunately for everybody, I found it was true.

Chapter one: THE DOORS

The kingdom of Edross is an enchanted valley surrounded by beautiful landscapes, crystal clear rivers descending from the heart of the mountains and an evergreen soil that’s always ready bloom. So far, not telling anything the world doesn’t know or at least imagine when they hear the name of my land. Existence in our realm is a pacific life. All of the vile feelings such as greed, envy or hate have been vanished from my people and the dwellers of Edross only know these because of the old lore and tales the elders keep in their memories. But that doesn’t mean we do not know to fight. Elves are well known for being skilled with weapons, like the bow cross and the sword. The ones selected or devoted to the art of war, begin their training at a very young age. Elves have a longer life span than other creatures. While humans might live for about a hundred years, an elf can count its age my centuries. Once the preparation is done, the warrior become part of the Army of Edross. The very first lesson is, “war does not resolve a problem. Yet, problems do not resolve just being patient”. Or something like that. In elvish, it sounds different. Even though, centuries have passed since the last time Edross had to defend on a war, our kingdom is always ready to act in self-defense or to aid some other reign in distress. We believe it is important to protect our civilization from corrupted hearts. The very knowledge of time and earth and its magic is collected in numerous books, kept by the elders. And that’s where I come into the story.

When I was born, the name Gwynnestri from the family of Thelysariels, was given to me. I am a female elf, in her first century of life. But, because of our life span, I look like a young human to the eyes of the world. All of my brothers and sisters call me Gwynn. And like many others, I was soon to be part of the training to become a member of the armies. Not just because of my skill, but because of my name. My father, Elras Thelysariel, is the commander general. As it was expected, I joined and finished my training with success. My father is proud elf and no other way would have been accepted for me, her eldest child. Part of my duties, as well as keep training my skills, is to patrol the outside world, every now and then, to assure the peace among the creatures outside out kingdom. Our world is the home of many beings. Fairies; dwarfs and ghosts, nobles and bads; Gods and Goddesses; humans and underworld creatures. We all live together co existing, helping each other occasionally. But sometimes, evil creatures would try to break the equilibrium. One of our most feared rivals are the satyrs: human shaped beings but with goat legs instead. This creatures are full of lust and desire for the evil. Precisely, the last big confrontation was held against these satyrs. We conquered and got victorious in the “Rith River war”, named it for the place it took action: the sacred River Rith, principal source of life from Edross. Big tales are often told by the elders on long summer nights. We are all aware of this creatures and its instincts. Their objective for them, is to get access to the books containing the ancient knowledge of the earth. If such information would got in their hands, the results could be devastating, for satyrs only wish to conquer all the races. But we are always ready to protect our kingdom and its secrets.
It was during one of these patrols in the outside when everything was about to change.
I have always been a solitaire warrior. Even elves have their negative traits. And because of this, although it’s instructed that we should go outside only in company of another brother or sister elf to make a teamwork, was that I come to face a defy I was not ready to face.

Elves have some magic traits too; mine, is the ability to communicate with the nature. If I close my eyes and get in contact with any living creature, I will be able to know its mind and soul. Along with that, elves are also highly athletic and quicker to perform moves. It’s not easy to defeat an elf. But it’s not impossible either.

It was during a summer evening. The sun was about to set behind the mountains and a fresh breeze was roaming through the woods. I was seated at the top of three, near the Blue River, with my senses wide awake in case I had to act. I heard a faint scream and then I saw them.
It was a nymph, daughters of the river and foremost peacefully creatures that protect the ones who wander the roads. She was running, almost out of breath. And her chaser was an old and well known menace: a satyr. It was common that satyrs from the forges in the mountain would came down to get drunk and cause troubles sometimes. These creatures have their hearts full of lust, and wishes nothing but, molest and rape females, especially young nymphs. My muscles tightened and my lungs filled with air.

I jump from the top and start chasing the satyr from behind. When he noticed me, he stopped his sprinting. Offering me a sinful smile he eyed me from the top to the bottom, licking his lips viciously.
“Leave that nymph alone, you wretched satyr!”
“Well, well. Lady Elf just appeared in time to rescue the poor girl I have chosen to have fun with”.
He took a step ahead and continue examining me. I grabbed my sword, ready to use it.
“Don’t even think so”.
“Or what?” he said smiling, “You will kill me? I must recall, Elves are not allowed to kill any living thing. And I am one, nevertheless”.
“But sometimes, the rules can bend…” I wield my sword in front of him. “Plus, that doesn’t mean I cannot give a good smack. Maybe then, you stop being so filthy”.
“I would like to see that, precious”.
I looked at him with despise. Meanwhile the young nymph was hiding behind a three.
“Go back to your home, sister nymph. I will take care of this lustful creature”.
The satyr laughed at me and opened his arms.
“I´m ready…”
I rammed into him using my quick ability to move, and repeated the action to try to take him down. With the first hit, I impact him on the shoulder, but the he managed to elude the rest of my moves. I got my sword pointed at him. Then I threw it away.
“I don’t need this to defeat you. And you will be sorry when I do it”.
“Well see about that”.

Satyrs are conflictive and estranged creatures. Though, very skilled with metals at the forges and greedy merchants, this satyrs are often untrusty and use a lot of black magic tricks. I decided to attack him with nothing but my bare hands. A strong fist made him stumble and bled, but his smile was still in his face. Their physical strength cannot be compared with elves, but yet, most of them have well developed muscular bodies. The only thing I needed was to stop him, allow the nymph to return safe to her home and teach the satyr a lesson. I must say it was not the first time I faced this creatures. I jump and gave him a kick below his hairy chin. Disoriented, I grabbed him by the curved horns growing out of his head and tried to dominate him in the ground. He quickly responded with an elbow delivered to my lower torso. He pushed me and I fall. He got closer to smell my skin with delight. Then I pushed him back with my both feet on his belly. He laid down for an instant as i got back on my feet. The nymph, totally scared was still watching.
“Go to your home. This is done. He won’t bother you anymore”.
“Thank you so much, my lady. I am sorry…”
She couldn’t finish her greeting. I saw the horror in her eyes, seconds before I felt the aroma taking possession of my senses, paralyzing my body surrounded by a gray dust cloud.
The satyr, whipped out the blood from his face and smiled. I started to feel dizzy and weak. Before I fainted, I saw the nymph running desperately as I heard the satyr’s voice.
“Yes run away lovely nymph. You are not of my interest anymore”.
It all became black and lost my conscience immediately.
“It’s time for me and this sweet elf to have some fun time…”

Nice beginning of a story with lots of description and detail. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Last edited:
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back