• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The GOGO Road Trip

Giantfan

TMF Expert
Hey guys (especially Wallstreet),

I've started a thread here to allow for discussion and planning of our potential Gogo bar road trip, hopefully in NJ but Im open. Lets discuss our plans here where its more appropriate.:cool:

GOOD BARS

SINNERS- Elizabeth NJ- they have a main room and then another room that has latino girls only. The lap dance room is behind a curtain. I have tickled women mercilessly in this bar.

EMERALDS- Belleville NJ- lap dance room is a private stall. Lots of brazillian and russian girls. This bar has also hosted some downright fiendish tickling.

CLANCY'S- Bloomfield NJ- there is no lap dancing, but there's no stage either. The girls just walk up to each patron and spend a few minutes with each. Although nothing merciless or fiendish usually happens, there's always probing and poking opportunities.

GiantFan & others--please post some of your haunts so that I may determine a convenient or common bar for us to have our festivities.

Hey Wallstreet !!!!! Do u frequent many NY GoGo bars????
Buck

I have been completely out of the loop! I can't believe it!! I haven't checked that thread of Brooklyn's in a really long time!! This sounds great! I just hope I don't chicken out! Are you guys going to be up front with the place about what you....WE...want to do? Or do we just spring it on them (that may not be the wisest...it would definitley strike them weird that every patron was suddenly into tickling them!loL!)? I definitely would love to TEAM tickle a girl.

Wall Street....how do you come to get a girl for 500 bucks for 5 hours?! That's amazing!!! Email me more about this! (I know you have my address!).

Buck-- My last NY experience was SCORES, and although the chicks were awesome, the tickling potential left much to be desired. So did the $9 beers! If you know of any NY Go-Gos with tickling potential post it on this thread. We're leaving no stone unturned.
Non-Tkl--If we end up having a private party I will be screening the girls for ticklishness. If we end up just walking into a bar then "What they don't know won't hurt them". But it sure will tickle. As far as Model Tickling, it is far more complex than Stripper tickling. G-Fan also had a question about it, so later tonight I will return to Brooklyn's thread and give a fuller explanation.
--------
NOTE TO ALL--keep in mind gentlemen that although we'll be tickling these girls we must also look out for thier safety. We don't want them falling on thier heads or getting hurt. Believe me, it can happen if you're not careful. And again, I stress the word GENTLEMEN. The impression I get is that you're all good dudes, but when we decide on our final destination it will be by E-mail only. I don't want any rude or uncooth assholes ruining our good time.

Hey Wall Street...I'm with you on the please no assholes thing; I brought a guy from work to one of my places who treated the girls like crap and was cheap to boot...took me weeks to get them back on my goodside!!! Places I go to are Breathless, Lookers and Charlie's Angels (and GoGo Rama if I want to see some boobies too albeit at a juice bar).

I've yet to find/hear a good place in NYC. They go crazy if you touch them whatsoever thanks to the Giuliani syndrome and the cost of the drinks, cover charges, and the tips the dancers need before they start paying attention to you is ridiculous. I've been to Scores, Flashdancers and Legz Diamond, so a limited list but I haven't heard anything to change my opinion that you get more for your money in NJ.

NavelTickler--I've been to Lookers, but it was a while back. 2 questions: do they have lap dancing? More importantly: Have you tickled there. I don't mean poking, I mean TICKLING! The good thing about Lookers is that there one of the only Go-Gos that opens early on Sunday. I've been considering journeying to Charlie's Angels, so please fill me in on the tickling details there as well as breathless. Your contributions are appreciated. By the way, since when did they start allowing tickling in the Navy?

It depends on what you want

I too have been to GoGoRama and I have tickled there. The real problem with this place is that the LD area is wideopen to the public. That means plenty of gawkers. So GGR is not really an option for our road trip. It can be an interesting singular adventure on the right night. I've never had a problem getting a dancer to take off her shoes......most do so as a part of the LD anyway. My place is Delilah's in South Amboy. Its got a nice atmosphere, a more private LD area and an even more private VIP area. You don't have the freedom that GGR gives so don't go there looking to grab, however tickling if done on the feet is tolerated if done unobtrusively. I also don't think Delilah's is the best for our little adventure. Again more for the fact that there isn't a private room. I really like the private room idea, it should be a party. A "chaparoned" party of course................

How many do we have now........5.
Wallstreet
navelticker
nontk
buck
me!

Come on guys we need many more for this to work.

Bootman also said he was up for it. I wouldn't be surprised if Qjakl jumped in. And what about Brooklyn?

Most of the bars I go to are on Long Island.
If anyone wants to know about some, let me
know!! You guys seem to stay mostly in the
city!!!

Hey Guys, WS - lap dances aren't big at any of the clubs I frequent. I have just built relationships with several girls at each of the other places who usually will come over and have a drink with me and that's where I do the tickling. Charlie's Angels is definitely a cheaper alternative than Breathless or Lookers but the girls are usually cute and friendly (espescially when the big tips start coming in). Breathless is also open early on Sunday and does have a "VIP" area but I have never been; so if you know a place that has a private area already that would be better suited for us let's do it.

I agree with the GoGo Rama's VIP room really sucking as it's out in the open...however when I went to Delilah's, none of the dancers would let me touch a thing and the bouncers were staring at every lap dance...very uncomfortable and the girls just weren't friendly thus I've never returned..maybe I've just had a bad experience there. I'd be interested in anyone's thoughts.

Wallstreet did I hear you say my name? Hey I finally made it to this thread. YEAH! First of all Gentalmen, I've never tickled a woman in a bar. So Believe you me, I will be a gentalmen to the ladies. Plus I believe you get more with honey than you do with vineger. I'm curious how do you approach these ladies for some type of tickling session? Do they come up to you for a lap dance and do you say you want a tickle dance? On a side note, as someone who lives in Jersey I can set things up when given specific directions. I'm really looking forward to seeing this get put together. :D

Bootman has finally wandered in. It reminds me of a commercial I just saw where they drop people off in the woods and they have to find a landmark like the Statue of Liberty. Bootman has found the Statue!!
Bootman's hypothesis for approaching the women is pretty close to the mark. A good idea is to buy them a drink first. Not only does it provide tickle probing opportunities but it weeds out the bitchy girls. I never tell them on the way to the lap dance room that I'm going to tickle them. I usually just wing it. Sometimes I'm wrong. With the Brazillian and Russian girls I've found that once you've tickled them in the first song they'll usually agree to let it continue in the next song as long as you're paying for the dance. These girls are there for money and that is the key. You guys will have the fortune of me being there screening the women. Once I return from a lap dance with a confirmation your jobs will be much easier.
We have about 6 or 7 guys now. It might not be enough to rent a place but it's certainl enough to go to a Go-Go. We'll give it a little more time and see if any other recruits show up.
And to reiterate on Bootman's reiteration of my earlier point I would like to now reiterate that we are Gentlemen and will conduct ourselves as so.

if I may..............

Bootman even though you seemed to be speaking to Wallstreet I'd like to comment on your question.

Before I started tickling in a gogo bar I checked out my surroundings. I looked at the way the club was run, the way the bouncers acted, the way the girls acted. You want to make sure your working within the limits of the club. Some clubs don't mind touching of the feet, others any touching anywhere is a big no no!

Because I also have a foot fetish I was able to ease into things. I would get one regular LD and then offer 2 additional dances if the girl removed her shoes. Most would agree but some wouldn't. I was polite and moved on when they didn't want to do it. From that moment I began massaging. I did this very slowly and always asked permission first. 99% agreed without an argument. From there I moved to a more massaging and then a little playful tickle. If I got a good response I tucked it back in my mind. I never really played it to long in a bar a would be able to frequent. Now on a place I was making a one time visit to I might push a bit more but not to much, you never know. Over time the girls see you come in and actually come to you. I have a dancer now who when she sees me can't wait. She knows what I like and she knows Im willing to pay for it (in the gogo atmosphere). It can take a visit or two with the same girl to build up that trust but if you can get it you've got a tickle friend that's only a couple of $20's away. Everyone gets what they want. :D

No one else has nibbled on our bait lately. Perhaps it's time for me to start looking at potential venues.

Wallstreet and Giantfan, I also know of someone who lives in the NYC who would be interested in doing this, but won't post here because of his fiancee might get mad if he was volventeering to tickle women. But I digress, Count him in as well. I just hope after the divorce, I have money for myself. :eek:

I believe that makes 11...........

Well the summers almost over and everyone getting ready to get back to the grind.............and talk of the "tickle Gogo bar" trip resumes....................

Hey Wallstreet whats up! Do we have any ideas on clubs that would be good for this. Again I don't think the places I go are right for a group outting. BTW I had another tickle adventure with the lovely "V". This time I got to do a bit of toe sucking and that as we all know can drive a ticklish lady insane! And it did...........

The Thread LIVES!!!

Greetings my fellow Go-Go Ticklers. Sorry I've neglected this thread, but I was busy making a bondage tickling film with Playboy Playmate Laurie Wallace http://www.lauriewallace.com/
She'll be appearing on Howard Stern on this Tuesday at 8:30AM Eastern time. She screamed like a banshee when I laid into her. I plan on posting a vid clip as soon as a moderator reaches out to me.
G-Fan-- I saw we had a few more bites. Let me get my video situation out of the way and then we'll set up a Go-Go night, probably in October if that works for everybody else.

October sounds good!!!! Will it definately be
New Jersey??

Wallstreet.......CONGRATS!!!!!! Laurie Wallace
is a knockout!!! God bless you!!!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back