• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Good Doctor Tickled My Feet

NAYA

TMF Poster
Ok he FINALY got them! I know you guys were just waiting for this one...

We were laying on my couch sharing a bottle of wine in front of the fireplace & playing this Valentine's card game I bought, some kind of conversation starter game that asks questions.

Well, one of the questions was, 'what is your favorite fantasy?" He drew the card & I had to answer. Well, I refused to answer the question. My feet were in his lap. I was wearing ankle socks & he took my left foot & started running his index finger along the arch of my foot, telling me I was being a spoiled sport.

I told him I wanted another card & he slowly pulled my sock off, not saying a word. Then he held my ankle with one hand & slowly dragged his middle & ring finger of the other hand back & forth across my arch, making me giggle.

The Good Doctor said he wasn't going to ask me again, he was just going to tickle it out of me if I didn't start talking. I decided to resist as long as possible & the tickling continued!

He dug into my foot & I tried desperately to get away, laughing & begging & pleading. He just said "you know how to make me stop."

I pushed & struggled & laughed to pieces until he stopped to take my right foot into his hand, removed the sock & began vigerously tickling!

I became tired from laughing & struggling & finally said I would talk. He stopped tickling & I began telling him my fantasy, but before I got very far, I got embarrassed again & said that was enough.

That was it! He had no more mercy or patience left! He laid me across my coffee table, which is one of those pad-topped cedar chests, straddled me & pulled my arms over my head in one fist. He then said he was going to tickle my belly until I passed out. I laugh & squirm as best I can & beg & plead but he doesn't say a word, just continues to tickle, squeezing my hips & bringing a screaming laughter. His smile was absolutely evil!

Eventually, my laughter was so tired, he had mercy on me & stopped. I then decided to go ahead & reveal my favorite fantasy, which was...... hehe

What an excellent story!

The fact these stories are real is what makes them all the better. I am really happy that you and the "good doctor" seem so good together, may nothing change that. Always good to see loving tickles among the members. May you get all the tickles you want Naya and never want for tickles.

Hurrah! I'm glad he finally came through. I was beginning to think he was some kinda pervert - not into foot tickling.

So.... just how kinky was your fantasy? :blush:

Ok yeah, I'm mean. Well, I have posted my fantasy here in the tickling story section, go find it & guess which one gets me going......

Hahaha oh that is good, "It's somewhere in the thousands of posts go find it". Although knowing me I'm probably going to go look any way. lol

Ok, I'll stop being mean...

It's the story about being in the barn with the two ranch hands. They tie me to this wooden table, blindfold me & tickle my feet while 3 girls I never see, with long nails, tickle under my arms & my tummy. Then all but everyone but one of the ranch hands leaves & he goes down on me on the table...

That's the abbreviated version, go find the full story in the story archive hehe

NAYA said:
... in the barn with the two ranch hands...
Say, I live on a farm!
I also have a barn!
I even have two hands! (They're at the end of my arms.)
Just let me know when you're coming. :wavingguy

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back