• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the good old goat torture on German TV

Awesome!

I'm not bothered particularly but some people might want a heads up that there's guy tickling immediately afterwards; definitely worth checking out regardless though!

Goat - f/m

Awesome!

I'm not bothered particularly but some people might want a heads up that there's guy tickling immediately afterwards; definitely worth checking out regardless though!

Sorry, that should have been added really! it made me *yuk* too actually but the woman was so nice so I forgot about the rest when posting...

I've heard many goats say just that...at least the ones who are not so gruff.

Hello, I don't understand all your post. I'm french and my english is not very good. Can you explain me more simply please. The Only thing I want to tell is : I like this kind of tickling !! That's all

Yes! Do please put up the red flags and sound the air raid emergency sirens when a MAN gets tickled. Oh yucky poohs!

God, the homophobia on this board is amazing sometimes. There is an incredibly sizable number of people who enjoy men getting tickled. This "I-can't-handle-seeing-men-getting-tickled" attitude is so 12th century. Please jump a millennium and join the rest of society.

Yes! Do please put up the red flags and sound the air raid emergency sirens when a MAN gets tickled. Oh yucky poohs!

God, the homophobia on this board is amazing sometimes. There is an incredibly sizable number of people who enjoy men getting tickled. This "I-can't-handle-seeing-men-getting-tickled" attitude is so 12th century. Please jump a millennium and join the rest of society.

lol! "Aaaaaagh! I saw it and instantly turned gay!!!!"

Agree with this !!!! :)

Yeah, because obviously any man who doesn't desire to watch another man getting tickled is obviously homophobic. Generalize much? :rolleyes:

OMG did someone go against the PC crowd and was labeled a homophobe, with the PC crowd that's somewhere between a rich guy and someone that eats red meat..LMBO

Nice little segment... many times you see a show hostess and wonder what it would be like for her to be foot-tickled... and when she's ticklish, bingo. Thanks for sharing.

Now look, you idiot, tickling is part of the sexuality of most of the members here and that is exactly why they don't need to see a man getting it! Doesn't take a rocket science degree to understand that, does it? I don't wanna see gay sex vids either and that has got nothing to do with a homophobic attitude, you morron!

Now look, you idiot, tickling is part of the sexuality of most of the members here and that is exactly why they don't need to see a man getting it! Doesn't take a rocket science degree to understand that, does it? I don't wanna see gay sex vids either and that has got nothing to do with a homophobic attitude, you morron!

Find for me the listings on this board of those complaining of men (in general) getting tickled and then find postings of those complaining of women (in general) getting tickled. The former won't take long, the latter....well....get back to me in a year when you find one.

The reason why you won't find much of the latter-type postings is the reason why I keep running into str8 guys who enjoy tickling/getting tickled by other guys and can't tell others. The presumption there will automatically be a sexual component in tickling ("tickling is part of the sexuality of most of the members here") instantly labels m/m tickling as gay--subconsciously triggering the section in some brains shouting "wrong"--and, therefore, feeling the need to express displeasure at seeing m/m tickling or apologizing when posting it.

A person can feel totally fine with gays and perhaps live in a neighborhood filled with them, dare he or she say "some of my best friends are...", but it doesn't change the fact that the sentiment behind apologizing or feeling repulsed by m/m tickling is based on a learned hatred of same sex appeal.

You can call me names all you want. Doesn't change the facts.

I think we must to respect and understand...I am straight, but if my gay friends want to see /m tickling, I am absolutly agree. If you dont want to see it, well, so...Dont see it...People, keep cool, just keep breathing...We must to support together, and share all. If I find a /m tickling video, I will share, I dont care if I dont like, because maybe that will like to other people, and I hope that other People share the videos they found, even if they don like that videos, because we are a community, a community of tickling. A big hug for everyone, and sorry for my english. Smile people, we are friends.

This is NOT about respect or disrespect! It's about being called homophobic just because one does not feel at ease watching men being tickled! And yes, the longing to see men as ticklees IS based in a homosexual orientation. That's perfectly fine with me AS LONG AS NO MISSIONARY NEEDS ME TO SEE IT! I don't know what's so difficult to understand here...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back