• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

*Hand salute* :yessir:

BRAVO!

:bouncybou

...And thank you very much for making this place ROCK hard! Words are not enough... I'd surely miss the weekly surprise updates!

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks for making this comic. It was great fun. Secondly, vengeance? Didn't they already get their revenge after all this? It was subtitled "The Revenge" after all.

...and again I have tears in my eyes.
Ending, is always soooooo bitter... but only a bit ;)
cause till this end we had soooooo much fun, so great arts, panels and pages :)
I have to thank you all... all members of mtj and all the wonderful gals of the comics.
It was so great, so sexy, and so damn ticklish :)
Many of our greatest fantasies came true, such amazing situations. Tickles, Revenge, and much more :)
This was fan service is pure form:lover:
Thank you for all this great moments :)
A wonderful final page, with a wonderful hysteric feme fatale, and a trio of men, who have great plans... all tender will fall :D Hope we will see this ;)
You are all so fantastic and great buddies :man::woman:

I remember all too well the days when a project like this (heck, like THESE, I should say; there are two GTTs, after all) would have been an impossible dream. And now here it is, complete and accessible not only to us, but all who come after us. Jim deserves credit (again) for bringing something amazing into the world.

C

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNDD!!! This project has been an awesome, wonderful experience. Thank you all for making THE GREAT TICKLE UNIVERSE come to life!

Well done series.

Thanks, buddy. A lot of folks worked really hard on making the GREAT TICKLE universe a reality. Very much appreciate your support!

Damn fine ending to an awesome series, if I do say so myself! :D

You're awesome, FTKl. And look how awesome Koo looks on this page!! LMAO. She's adorable. Thanks for your wonderful contributions you've made to TGTT, thanks for the incredible characters you've brought into this world, and for all you've done for this community.

Bravo, ladies and gentlemen!

Of course, after an opus like that, you should all expect calls for an encore...!

Thanks kindly, mate for all your generous feedback! Where will the GREAT TICKLE UNIVERSE go from here? Only time will say. But I can promise it'll be pretty cool.

The journey so nice, we had to see it twice.

Unfortunately, that means we had to see it end twice. :(

Thank you all so much for doing this; you could have easily charged a normal price for both comics and instead gave it out for free. You, and all the artists who contributed, are the best.

Awww...the truth is that you guys are all the best. Thanks so much for supporting the artists and writers and creative folks in this community.

44 pages and it has come to an end. Sad to see it go but ever so grateful that it was here. Thank you so much for all involved. This truly was The Avengers of tickle comics!

What an awesome thing to say. Thanks so much, amigo. Your support means so much to us.

BRAVO!

...And thank you very much for making this place ROCK hard! Words are not enough... I'd surely miss the weekly surprise updates!

THANK YOU so much for being a part of the GREAT TICKLE TRAP universe!! And for being the one, the only, the fabulous, the only: Bohy. You are truly the best. But you're still on the tickle torture list. :)

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks for making this comic. It was great fun. Secondly, vengeance? Didn't they already get their revenge after all this? It was subtitled "The Revenge" after all.

Thanks, mate. Much appreciated. As for secondly - don't be surprised if you're a little confused by the inner workings of the greatest criminal organization of all time. There's a lot happening over here that you're simply not privy to yet. All I can tell you is that tickling and vengeance go well together. So you're in good hands. LOL. ;-)

I have to thank you all... all members of mtj and all the wonderful gals of the comics.
Many of our greatest fantasies came true, such amazing situations. Tickles, Revenge, and much more :)
A wonderful final page, with a wonderful hysteric feme fatale, and a trio of men, who have great plans... all tender will fall :D Hope we will see this ;)

I've said it many times - but you're awesome, Deemon. Your kind feedback, and generous praise for The GREAT TICKLE TRAP has been nothing short of epic. Thank you tremendously for everything. Your input and support really keeps us going on projects like this. Thanks for being such a great fan, and for always taking the time to comment publicly and enjoy these projects with us.

Definitely more coming your way soon.

I remember all too well the days when a project like this (heck, like THESE, I should say; there are two GTTs, after all) would have been an impossible dream. And now here it is, complete and accessible not only to us, but all who come after us. Jim deserves credit (again) for bringing something amazing into the world.

C

You're so right, my friend. And none of this would have been possible without you. Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for creating so many tender, zany, and fantastic characters. You're a creative genius, and I always working with you in any fashion, whether it is as a fellow writer, or a fan.

Being a part of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP has been a ridiculous amount of fun. As well as an insane amount of work. Thank you all so much for making the GREAT TICKLE UNIVERSE a reality.

And don't worry...there's lots more MTJ fun on its way to you.

B

Wow. What a way to end it. A greatly remarkable story, awesome art, and of course, scintillating tickling action!

Awesome job by everyone involved in making this project.

Would you wonderful people be so kind and make a pdf data for each comic?
Wanna download it :)

With TGTT #1 I really thought you'd outdone yourselves.
But this just blew it all out of the water. Absolutely amazing work from everyone involved.
So now you have us all wondering... where next for the TGTT?!!

Awesome sequel, everyone who worked on it are truly great. The ending seems to build to a part 3. I have a feeling that it will outperform this.

All good things must come to an end but the best is yet to come! MTJ rules!!

This has been an epic journey, and although it's a shame to see it end, what a fantastic story! What a real treat for all the fans of the many lovely ticklish victims MTJ has given us over the years!

I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over due in wishing the Great Tickle Trap a fond farewell, and thanking all the folks they have sent her off with generous tidings.

But soon I shall! Not that anyone's like waiting for us to or anything.

But still!!!!!

Thanks tremendously to all of you that made this project so much fun to work on - and expect some belated but specific comments soon,

Deet

Well done series.

Thank you so much!

Damn fine ending to an awesome series, if I do say so myself! :D

It truly was an honor having you contribute to the series. Thank you so much my friend.

Bravo, ladies and gentlemen!

Of course, after an opus like that, you should all expect calls for an encore...!

While an encore may not be in the cards... Who knows what the future may bring someday ;)

Thank you for a of your support and feedback throughout the series.

The journey so nice, we had to see it twice.

Unfortunately, that means we had to see it end twice. :(

Thank you all so much for doing this; you could have easily charged a normal price for both comics and instead gave it out for free. You, and all the artists who contributed, are the best.

Thank you for your very kind words and support.

44 pages and it has come to an end. Sad to see it go but ever so grateful that it was here. Thank you so much for all involved. This truly was The Avengers of tickle comics!

You're very welcome my friend. It truly was a pleasure to bring this series to the community.

BRAVO!

Thank YOU for all of your support and your wonderful contributions to the series!

Vengeance has an insatiable appetite. It never has it's fill ;)

Thank you for all of your wonderful feedback from the start to the very finish of the series. I think we looked forward to your feedback each week as much as you forward to our updates!

C

I could have not done it without you and the iconic characters and worlds you have build over the years.

Thank YOU my friend!

No! Tell me it's not over!!

What a wonderful compliment. Thank you for saying so.

Wow. What a way to end it. A greatly remarkable story, awesome art, and of course, scintillating tickling action!

Awesome job by everyone involved in making this project.

Thank you very much!

plz tell me that TGTT 3 is coming~

While the possibility is not in the foreseeable future... I have learned to never say never. After all anything is possible in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

A wonderful creative collaboration! Just a fantastic ride!

Thank you my friend!

With TGTT #1 I really thought you'd outdone yourselves.
But this just blew it all out of the water. Absolutely amazing work from everyone involved.
So now you have us all wondering... where next for the TGTT?!!

Our lips are sealed ;)

Thanks bud!

Awesome sequel, everyone who worked on it are truly great. The ending seems to build to a part 3. I have a feeling that it will outperform this.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. All of us involved appreciate it more than anyone will ever know.

All good things must come to an end but the best is yet to come! MTJ rules!!

Thank you for making all of this possible with your rich universe of beloved characters!

This has been an epic journey, and although it's a shame to see it end, what a fantastic story! What a real treat for all the fans of the many lovely ticklish victims MTJ has given us over the years!

Thank you so much. None of it would have been possible without all of talented folks like yourself that helped build the foundation that made MTJ Publishing what it is today.

Thanks folks!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Jim beat me to it. LOL.

Thanks again to everyone who made this possible. You guys are all awesome.

And although The Great Tickle Trap part 3 might not currently be in the cards.......I'm sure we can find new ways to keep the tickles coming!

It's been a lot of laughs,

B

From the lead artist (Rocio Zucchi) that brought you THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP series...

attachment.php

MAGGS #5
Written by Colin
Illustrations by Rocio Zucchi
Colors by Rocio Zucchi and Exequiel Fernandez Roel
Edited by Chicago Annie

attachment.php

CLICK HER FOR MORE DETAILS

Attachments

• Maggs05_Panel.jpg
    Maggs05_Panel.jpg
    647.8 KB · Views: 768
Nice :) I wish Rocio would accept commission LOL :) she would make a fortune :D

She does do Comission, and great artwork not just tickling

Heres her DA page:

http://dewnoir.deviantart.com/

Yup, I know her account since before that she began with tickling stuff :) Altho it seems that she does not visit it too often; in a year I believe I saw a couple of messages and updated, plus she never replied to messages via DA.

Altho I know nobody, besides MTJPub, that was able to get some work done by her...most of her work seems to be done on her own schedule.
I believe she is busy as is :)

That Rocio is one very busy and very talented Rock-Succubus.

I'm still not sure how Jim convinces her to do 5 issues of Maggs plus 2....count em.......2 issues of the GREAT TICKLE TRAP!!!!!

>.>

<.<

o_O!

He has his sneaky tickly ways.

I got a real jolt when I saw this thread bumped. One of my favorite projects of all time - both to be involved in and to just....witness.

Love live THE GREAT TICKLE TRAAAAAAP!!!!!!!

B

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back