• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Is it wrong that I'm so much more interested in the "my victim passed out again" aspect than I am Maggs?

Is it wrong that I'm so much more interested in the "my victim passed out again" aspect than I am Maggs?

You are not really alone. How dam cruel the Lers have to be :D:D:D
But Maggs is very interesting, too. Poor and embarrassed so badly. Imagn you are tickle to exhaustion and it is filmed. And everybody in school or work will see it.
Damn good Psycho Terror :devil:

And: Sonya passed out again... Yoly tickled to orgasm... Maggs gets embarrassed... and maggs got one more page if I count right ... will see what come ;)
What the Heck are now is Planed for Andi :D:D:D ?

Last edited:

Agreed! That part caught my attention and I instantly would have preferred to see the scene leading up to the passing out as opposed to this. But this one was still amazing!

Agreed! That part caught my attention and I instantly would have preferred to see the scene leading up to the passing out as opposed to this.

I'll third that.

T Personally for me, a little bit of clothing can be a whole lotta sexy if done right. And MAN HAVE THEY DONE IT RIGHT! Maggs' pages are sizzling hot, and in a way that's not in-your-face nakedness. It's the teeeeeeeease that gets us all bothered-n-hot!

Or puzzled and a little put-off. I mean, I've heard a lot of people say that clothing is sometimes sexier than nudity--I just haven't seen any evidence of that for myself as yet.

Ahhhh.... Maggs is such an interesting victim. She is truly a fully developed character (as in comic, not as in personality).

Or puzzled and a little put-off. I mean, I've heard a lot of people say that clothing is sometimes sexier than nudity--I just haven't seen any evidence of that for myself as yet.

You, my friend, need to discover the beauty and sensuality of burlesque. ;)

:omg:
Holy Crap!!!

So genius. Lexi joined.... and what's better: She gets hers :D:D:D
Well, this is a suprise. I mean, tickle a helples Girl is mean, but tickle another bad too Girl is absolut Evil :devil:

Very great Idea. So many new Pictures in my head: Wil Lexi get more? There are other Victims?

Ohhhh... you did such a great Job :goodjob:

PS: In Fact: "Passed out... again..." <-- Fanatstic :D

I thought you might enjoy our surprise! :ty:

LOL @ the zombie hand... I really like that one, reminds me of Addams Family. I would want to be surprised by it...say...midnight..:D :jester:

I agree. Ferdinand just cracks me up :bwahaha:

You are not really alone. How dam cruel the Lers have to be :D:D:D
But Maggs is very interesting, too. Poor and embarrassed so badly. Imagn you are tickle to exhaustion and it is filmed. And everybody in school or work will see it.
Damn good Psycho Terror :devil:

And: Sonya passed out again... Yoly tickle to orgams... Maggs gets embarrassed... and maggs got one more page if I count right ... will see what come ;)
What the Heck are now is Planed for Andi :D:D:D ?

Agreed! That part caught my attention and I instantly would have preferred to see the scene leading up to the passing out as opposed to this. But this one was still amazing!

I'll third that.

my victim passed out again... It's great when a simple line of dialogue can just set the imagination on fire. It can have a very powerful effect.

I love that line :thumbsup:

Jim
MTJpub.com

I'm aware of burlesque. I disagree.

To each their own I suppose! I'm just sick of the mentality that you have to be stark naked to be sexy. But you can't please everyone! At least there are 3 other sexy naked chicks in this comic! 3/4 isn't bad, wouldn't you say?

To each their own I suppose! I'm just sick of the mentality that you have to be stark naked to be sexy. But you can't please everyone! At least there are 3 other sexy naked chicks in this comic! 3/4 isn't bad, wouldn't you say?

Sometimes, clothing is very important. Foe example, when a superheroine is tickled, she should have her costume on :) Nudity isn't a requirement.

If one absolutely must rationalize it as such...but the fact of the matter is that most people have sex when nude or near-nude. They may start out clothed, but typically they don't end that way. Regardless, it still doesn't make much sense to me that Maggs isn't at least topless (given the other two--soon to be three--sections), and still gives her section a feeling of "which one of these is not like the others", IMO.

Sometimes, clothing is very important. Foe example, when a superheroine is tickled, she should have her costume on :) Nudity isn't a requirement.

Assuming that's the case, there aren't any superheroines in this thing as far as I know. And I've seen more than a handful of images where the superheroine (or villain) is topless, but still wearing the mask.

Deemon-Tickle: Thanks so much, as always for your feedback, buddy. So excited to see Lexi show up in this scene. And I think the rest of the scene will tickle your fancy as well.

Doctor Zombie: Awww, you rock, amigo. Thank you!

Bohy: Ferdinand? YAY! You have to love Ferdinand the Zombie Hand. I'm sure he'd love to pay you a midnight visit. Will undoubtedly make for a lot of laughs. ;-) You're awesome, Bohy. Thank you for everything.

Meangry: If that is wrong...I don't wanna be right! LOL. I can't imagine why you'd want to see more of that scene. :shock:

Bumpage: Ha ha ha. Thanks man. Yeah...I'm a fan of the Sonya scene as well (but biased of course, since I drew half of it, lmao). When I included that line in the latest Maggs page, Lexi saying her victim, I mean subject passed out again - it just seemed like the inevitable conclusion to what you've already seen. When last we left her, Sonya was bottomless, being feathered wickedly on her bare pussy, while Lexi smiled like a lunatic, wearing her PANTS on her head. Rockets erupted in the background...(which was a not-too subtle metaphor for forced orgasms, hint hint wink wink nudge nudge). So yeah. That WAS the scene which lead up to it. You HAVE seen it. LOL. Thanks again for letting us know what you'd like to see more of.

Mr Tickle Robot: Was that a boob joke? lmao. Thanks for commenting buddy.

Sandrock: Superheros? What are the odds of you thinking of this issue as it pertains to superheros? Hee hee. Thanks so much for chiming in, my friend. And speaking of Superheros - get back to work on the SuperGALS! We wanna see hot heroines in latex getting tickled!

DH: Thanks so much, DH. You are so awesome. I'm inclined to agree with you...not that I'm not a fan of the bare female form...but so often the tease and the titillation is a huge part of the process for me. Good turns to great when there's some teasing involved in the "clothing-level" of the ticklelee. In fact, so much so I even enjoy the act of undressing as part of the tickling. What's sexier than someone slowly peeling off a sock, talking about how ticklish the bare foot is going to be? Or unbuttoning a top, asking if the ticklelee has ticklish breasts? As you said, burlesque. Those things ring my bell...but I know that it's only my opinion, not everyone's opinion. So when I do get to see what I like, I find myself particularly appreciative. Like with your work. Annie is a dream come true, IMHO. The comic's tease wonderfully, and drip with eroticism, even when Annie is not stark naked. And when she finally does end up disrobed...WOOOOO...you don't hold back the smexiness. Your work is absolutely fantastic.

Midnight Circus: Hey buddy, thanks again for continuing to share with us what you're looking for. We really appreciate you giving us that input and making it very clear what you want to see in the Great Tickle Trap. And on top of that we are THRILLED that you all care so much about this project that if you're not seeing exactly what you want to, you're speaking up and sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am going to ask a favor though...this has turned into some kind of debate, and there's really no reason for it to. You want to see Maggs naked. Or topless. Noted. You have made it so blindingly clear that non-english speaking space aliens who have never even heard of Maggs know that you want to see her boobs. And that's awesome. Heck. IIIIIIIIII want to see her boobs. I get it. But there's a couple things I need to mention here. We love and value your opinion. But it is your opinion. And not everyone wants to see the same thing you do, or I do. And this comic wasn't custom made for you. It was made to try to appeal to everyone. And yeah...their opinions matter too.

Another quick item I've mentioned before: THE. MAGGS. SCENE. ISN'T. ENTIRELY. POSTED. YET. So let's wait until it's done before we pass final judgement. You may well be disappointed at that time. But I'm going to ask you to just let us finish posting the scene, and not endlessly continuing a debate with half the information.

And although the Magg's scene hasn't been posted entirely yet...it is drawn. Completed. Not subject to changes at this time. Soooooooooo if your goal is to try to have more nudity included in her tickle scene...unfortunately mission not accomplished. Her scene will not and can not be changed right now.

There's really nothing to debate here. You want to see more nudity. Some people don't. You're not going to convince the universe that more nudity is the gospel truth and that your personal opinion is the way and the light. You're not going to convince us to include more nudity in the Maggs scene - because it's already done. We are already utterly and completely aware of your stance, and respect the bejeziz out of it. And we really appreciate your feedback, always. But I think the only thing this continued debate will accomplish is to irk folks who have different opinions, or to point out to everyone how foolish MTJ is for creating this scene without blatant nudity on this epic free comic that is supposed to appeal to various tastes and opinions. I doubt either one of those is your goal. So here's the favor: can we chill a bit on the nudity debate and try to dig the rest of the Maggs scene (and the rest of the entire TGTT) for what it is...a big happy fun free community tickle project? I would really appreciate it, my friend. And thanks again for all your awesome feedback.

More TGTT to come soon everyone.

Can I get a "yay!"

;-)

B

"Yay!"

:D

My Opinion: First see, then debate :)

Thanx for all your Time to talk with us, Dito. I'm full of gladdness for the next Sunday :typerhappy:

Everybody cill a bit. We are here to see an awesome Comic. lets have Fun here :)

Midnight Circus: Hey buddy, thanks again for continuing to share with us what you're looking for. We really appreciate you giving us that input and making it very clear what you want to see in the Great Tickle Trap. And on top of that we are THRILLED that you all care so much about this project that if you're not seeing exactly what you want to, you're speaking up and sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am going to ask a favor though...this has turned into some kind of debate, and there's really no reason for it to.

You want to see Maggs naked. Or topless. Noted. You have made it so blindingly clear that non-english speaking space aliens who have never even heard of Maggs know that you want to see her boobs. And that's awesome. Heck. IIIIIIIIII want to see her boobs. I get it. But there's a couple things I need to mention here. We love and value your opinion. But it is your opinion. And not everyone wants to see the same thing you do, or I do. And this comic wasn't custom made for you. It was made to try to appeal to everyone. And yeah...their opinions matter too.

Another quick item I've mentioned before: THE. MAGGS. SCENE. ISN'T. ENTIRELY. POSTED. YET. So let's wait until it's done before we pass final judgement. You may well be disappointed at that time. But I'm going to ask you to just let us finish posting the scene, and not endlessly continuing a debate with half the information.

And although the Magg's scene hasn't been posted entirely yet...it is drawn. Completed. Not subject to changes at this time. Soooooooooo if your goal is to try to have more nudity included in her tickle scene...unfortunately mission not accomplished. Her scene will not and can not be changed right now.

There's really nothing to debate here. You want to see more nudity. Some people don't. You're not going to convince the universe that more nudity is the gospel truth and that your personal opinion is the way and the light. You're not going to convince us to include more nudity in the Maggs scene - because it's already done. We are already utterly and completely aware of your stance, and respect the bejeziz out of it. And we really appreciate your feedback, always. But I think the only thing this continued debate will accomplish is to irk folks who have different opinions, or to point out to everyone how foolish MTJ is for creating this scene without blatant nudity on this epic free comic that is supposed to appeal to various tastes and opinions. I doubt either one of those is your goal. So here's the favor: can we chill a bit on the nudity debate and try to dig the rest of the Maggs scene (and the rest of the entire TGTT) for what it is...a big happy fun free community tickle project? I would really appreciate it, my friend. And thanks again for all your awesome feedback.

More TGTT to come soon everyone.

Can I get a "yay!"

;-)

B

Wow. Someone's slapping the panic button a bit prematurely.

"Debate?" You say that like it's a bad thing. And it's not so much a debate as a discussion, and that tends to happen when people have differing tastes or opinions. I posted my opinion, Darkharp posted something in response that took it slightly off topic, someone else posted a response to me and Darkharp, I posted a response to them both that tied it back to the original post I made. See how the flow of communication works? No one's burning anyone else's house down, the sun will still rise tomorrow, and World War III hasn't begun yet. No one even made fun of anyone else's mom or invoked Godwin's Law. Just simple communication between three people in a way that doesn't offend anyone. If anyone's made a big deal of this, it definitely wasn't my one-or-two line responses. To make this perfectly clear (since I apparently need to), what you witnessed was NOT a hostage situation. No need to hide under a desk, don a tinfoil hat, and repeatedly tap "S.O.S" into a ham radio using Morse Code. There are no WMDs, there are no air-raid sirens. Just a group of people who are engaged enough by someone's comic to discuss the finer points of it THUS FAR, both positive AND negative, regardless of whether it's changeable or not (and if changeability ever really mattered, no one would discuss anything--comics, art, movies, ANYTHING).

And while I'm at it, not every opinion of this thing is going to--or must--be positive. Not every aspect of this thing is going to--or must--be everyone's favorite. Some people will love it all, some will love some of it, some will love none of it (though I don't know who would possibly fall into that last category). I realize that everyone wants their work and their team to be loved unconditionally by the masses, but that's just not realistic. And it definitely doesn't call for an essay to be posted on the benefits of keeping one's opinions to one's self (which is ironic, considering this is being posted on a forum). And you actually missed the point of my diatribe, anyway, as paltry as it was in reality--so apparently I didn't make myself clear to much of anyone, let alone "non-english speaking space aliens who have never even heard of Maggs". Consistency throughout a work, my good man, was always the point--regardless of my personal preferences. C'est la vie.

I love your work, Dito, but I think you need to relax a bit. S'all good, bro.

Last edited:
YES! Free time! Precious, precious free time! Anyway, had to drop in and say how much of an awesome job everyone is doing. In fact: I've been wanting to get the time to do a Ferdinand VS Spawt Bot Cage Match PINUP after seeing you all discuss it a while ago.

I'm going to do it anyway! And there's nothing you all can do about it! Cause that's how I roll. Again, Great Job! Oh, and we all need to direct the discussion toward the REAL issue: The serious lack of Andi panel-time. Just sayin'. Focus people!

Midnight: It's been said that opinions are like buttholes - everyone has one and no one thinks that theirs could possibly smell bad. lol.

Look, buddy. You're right. I do need to relax. I have a bad tendency to get overly-protective of my friends. And Jim, Colin, Darkharp, Ozzy, Rocio, and all the other folks behind the Great Tickle Trap are good friends of mine. You dug into this consistency thing hard, and it felt to me like you were being a little sassy to my friends. I'm straight up Irish, bro...so you can pop off at the mouth around me all you like, but there's a good chance you're gonna get socked in the face for it. I felt like you were popping off, right or wrong. I threw a punch before my brain-stem had a chance to really stop me. That was probably a dick move on my part. My bad. So I apologize if I got ya a little bit. The question now is, can we move on with a bro-hug? Or does this dance have to continue?

Now in my defense I actually thought I was throwing a friendly shove more than a punch. But the way you popped up, all talking hostages and opinions and WMDs and some wacky kung-fu-did-you-really-just-smack-me-shit........I realize I probably hit a nerve. Once again, my bad. Dick move.

Now just to be clear I do value your opinions. I do. I don't know how many times I said it. Your vibe seemed a little bit like smack-talk to good friends of mine. I don't expect unconditional love. And I don't expect to be showered with endless praise (especially since Rocio deserves all the credit for the Maggs scene, lmao). But you're a grown dude, and your feedback did seem blithe. And you gotta know that there can be consequences to rolling up to a crowd and blithely tossing out any opinion you feel like just because it's your very own opinion. That's cool and all that. But you still might get thrown over the bar. Just saying. If you don't know that, then you only express your opinion in your own house, quietly over a computer screen, or you have learned to make sure your tone in public is acceptably polite. Because where I come from, discussions turn to friendly brawls on occasion when people keep going after it. So if I jumped the gun, which I seemed to have, then l will ask your forgiveness.

I'm assuming you probably won't see my point of view. And I'm assuming that you don't understand how your comments could possibly ever have any consequences no matter what. Unfortunately it's been my experience that when someone starts going on about "their opinion" what they really mean is that they should be able to say anything they want in any manner they want to, and no one has any right to ever have an opinion about their opinion. Especially on the internet. But I hope you're not that guy and you seem smart enough to recognize a mis-communication. And if you could see where I'm really coming from I think we'd probably still be great friends. And I would defend you just as fast as I do Rocio and my other pals if someone looked at you the wrong way.

As for the consistency, you mentioned that it's always been about the consistency and that's that. You think the Maggs scene is inconsistent with the rest of TGTT. Let me say what I should have said from the beginning: I disagree. Subtle changes in formula, theme, intensity, even direction are at the very heart of any decent story-telling. Otherwise all you'd get is a bunch o' predictable bullshit. And the state of undress of the characters isn't the central unity of the comic, my good brother. It's tickling and eroticism. Now if the eroticism can't be as strong for you because Maggs isn't nekkid - that's understandable. But it doesn't make it wrong. It just makes it wrong for you. And it didn't sound like you were talking about it being wrong for you. It sounded like you were stating your personal opinion on nudity like gospel truth. But it's loud in here, and I already had a few too many shots of Jager. I could be wrong. It happened once before. LMAO.

We all hold tight to our opinions. Sometimes we hold on to them too tight. Myself most definitely included.

So to recap - since I seem to have a hard time communicating in the last couple days: Sorry I came across a little punchy. And I'm sorry it made you come back a little punchy as well.

You've stated your opinion: Maggs lack of boobage = inconsistent.

I've stated mine: You're missing the most awesome visual event of the century to nit-pick the wardrobe, lmao again.

And we've spent way too much time talking about this (me in particular). But the truth is, I don't want more guy-drama. Sorry for the bit I had a hand in already. I'd really like to move off this on a friendly note without any more point counter-point or endless discussion.

Now................................Bro-hug?

Or more scuffling about?

And lastly, thanks for reminding me about my foil hat. I love this god damn thing. lol.

Thanks for talking it out with my, mate. And sorry again if I smacked ya without due cause.

Oekaki-Tickles: I love you so much right now. You're locked in. Oh yeah. No no...you said it. It's on.

Ferdinand in this corner. Spawt Bot in the other.

Two ticklers enter...one tickler leaves. I know...can't we just get BEYOND Thunderdome. LMAO.

You rock, buddy. I would looooooooooooooooooooooooove to see that pic from you. Or any pic from you really. Your work is the tits. And speaking of the tits...yes...TGTT is currently a little Andi-light. But not for loooooooooooooooong. After all this build up, I sure hope Andi is up for some brutal, toe-clenching, knee-knocking, nipple feathering, ear-shattering tickle torture.

Thanks for being so awesome,

Sorry about all the shennanigans everyone. But hey, nothing like a little scrape to bring us all together, right?

Kumbaya, my lord...koooooooombaaaaaaaaaaaiiii YAAAAAA!

Anyone?

Deets

Consistency throughout a work?

How about consistency throughout a series with a given character? The flashed skin in this comic is probably the most Maggs has shown. The tickling in every issue of Maggs has been centric on roommates being fed up with her head in the clouds mindset while sherking responsibilities. Or it's some crazy punk rocker chick. Either way? Maggs has never been tickled in a manner that remotely denotes sexual connotation. Period. It's not. And to think that something like that was going to happen, from the very onset, was wrong. If her writers and her artists eventually want to take her that direction, that's their discretion. But if they are smart, they won't do it unless it fits within the framework of what they try to do, because when you are speaking of consistency from a work perspective and use the basis of that the overt sexual nature of the other tickling that has occurred you aren't understanding the actual point of consistency.

The point of this comic, on such a basis, is to do a mash up of different characters from different worlds and backgrounds, have them tickled, but stay true to all sources involved. Everyone involved has done that to a T. They have made certain that the characters, as presented in their mainline publications, stay to the spirit and letter of what is in there. Yoly and Sonya haven't been genital tickled in a comic before, but the sexual and physical nature of their work would denote that such a jump isn't even evolution as much as it is "well, it's just a matter of when it will happen and which circumstances will work the best". And Andi, probably, is going to be an absolute mess because, out of everyone, she's the one who is a byproduct of a creator who has crossed those thresholds with her before. That scene will be consistent to the spirit and nature of that character.

But Maggs isn't that character. She's the goth rocker chick with a shock of pink in her hair who gets tickled and doesn't have a sexual response to it. She doesn't get stripped past bra and panties, and even that is a stretch. When she gets tickled, she isn't getting worked over by secret lers who get wet having fantasies about tickling conquest. Out of the current publications on the MTJ docket, Maggs is a refuge from all that. From the topless. Just now, we've seen a great emphasis of genital tickling in different MTJ publications, and nudity has never been a problem. But Maggs wasn't ever going to go from what she was to some girl getting tickle dommed by fervent lesbians who wanted to melt some horrible amalgam of tickling and pleasure that leaves her a sopping mess.

That isn't saying there is a difference of opinion, or saying that the artists that work on the project need to be able to handle criticism; it's using a basis to make some consistency claim on a piece of work that is completely unsubstantiated based on personal desire for taste. And if the Maggs artists ever go the more sexual route with their character and their work, it's going to get rid of what makes Maggs Maggs. Could she get into something with a boyfriend, showing a rather intimate encounter? Sure. Is that Maggs comic going to have any of the humor, or the aloof/lazy main character putting herself in a bind because of said traits? No. That's why Jim has other selections for people to choose from.

She's one of the more popular characters, and ever since she showed up, it's been a constant thing. Personally, I want more of situations like Spot Bot and Lexi teasing Sonya with a feather over her most intimate of areas. Hell, I want there to be a lot more explicit detail. Hell, I'd love it if they did what Darkharp or C.A.B. have done, without worry for the 'shame'. But if I want that, I'd better be drawing it, or willing to front some good money to people, because the fact is, nobody is making good money doing this, and they're slammed with projects they are doing as it is. Fuck, I can go on about the random things I've said to Bandito over the years, things brought back to the surface or ideas on collaborative projects. Nothing has ever come from it. And to be frank, I haven't asked for it. Some of the things I've talked about with him he wasn't exactly comfortable with at the time. That a scene as explicit as the one involving Lexi and Sonya shows that he is more comfortable in doing that.

But the topic of conversation should be dead. It's not going to happen. And the fact that it was ever an expectation might be part of the problem.

And since I know Bandito is reading this, I am going to get to those damn novellas as soon as I can, since I might have a little bit of time before moving next week.

And since I know Bandito is reading this, I am going to get to those damn novellas as soon as I can, since I might have a little bit of time before moving next week.

***Looks up from the key-board like he just got busted watching porn***

I'm...I wasn't reading anything!

Oh dude...if you're seriously gonna pick up one of the Nail Biter novels, I'd say go for number 2. You'll kind of have no idea what's happening, but Jane get's pussy tickled by three demon-possessed cheerleaders for like hours. And honestly...how much of the plot do you really need to understand or appreciate that scene? LMAO. It's Jane. Pussy tickled. By cheerleaders. Point made.

If you do get it, please let me know what you think. Always really value your opinion, man.

And technically a couple images we discussed actually have been created. You just haven't seen them yet because they haven't been released yet. But remember the devil one we talked about? Yeah. And a couple more with the same flavor. In fact I definitely kept your feedback in my mind for the Sonya pages of TGTT. Hope I hit the mark.

Anyway, yeah. I totally wasn't reading this thread again.

>.>

<.<

(o)(o) don't judge me.

B

Last edited:

How about consistency throughout a series with a given character? The flashed skin in this comic is probably the most Maggs has shown. The tickling in every issue of Maggs has been centric ...

... to those damn novellas as soon as I can, since I might have a little bit of time before moving next week.

:numberone:

Jane get's pussy tickled by three demon-possessed cheerleaders for like hours. And honestly...how much of the plot do you really need to understand or appreciate that scene? LMAO. It's Jane. Pussy tickled. By cheerleaders. Point made.

*wipes sweat from forehead*
W-what? Why don't I have this?!

*wipes sweat from forehead*
W-what? Why don't I have this?!

Good Question.

Nail Biter is one of the best T-Novels. And so differetn from all the others.

PS: The jane Scene is only One Highlight ;)... and waht a great One *needacoldshower*

Midnight: It's been said that opinions are like buttholes - everyone has one and no one thinks that theirs could possibly smell bad. lol.

Look, buddy. You're right. I do need to relax. I have a bad tendency to get overly-protective of my friends. And Jim, Colin, Darkharp, Ozzy, Rocio, and all the other folks behind the Great Tickle Trap are good friends of mine. You dug into this consistency thing hard, and it felt to me like you were being a little sassy to my friends.

Aside from my last post, I think perhaps the brevity of my posts attributed to that. Brevity seems to have a tone all its own, and especially on internet forums, it's never an overly positive one. The "sass" was not my intention, and I apologize if it came across as such. I thought the "IMO" thing would generally put it out of the realm of "this is the gospel truth", as would my consistent praise for this thing in spite of the one (some would say "minor") detail which I do not find particularly favorable...for a reason that is actually a bit more involved for me than "I like boobies" or "I can't stand having any crooked pictures in my house", but might cause more problems if explained in any more detail. And, it's honestly not that important, anyway, in the grand scheme. I'm cool with agreeing to disagree.

I'm straight up Irish, bro...so you can pop off at the mouth around me all you like, but there's a good chance you're gonna get socked in the face for it. I felt like you were popping off, right or wrong. I threw a punch before my brain-stem had a chance to really stop me. That was probably a dick move on my part. My bad. So I apologize if I got ya a little bit. The question now is, can we move on with a bro-hug? Or does this dance have to continue?

Much respect for the Irish.

Punches are fine. I can take a punch. I don't like the idea that I've insighted a riot or made people unduly nervous. Either way, it's all good. Don't sweat it, bro.

Also, Jager? FUCK. YES.

How about consistency throughout a series with a given character? The flashed skin in this comic is probably the most Maggs has shown. The tickling in every issue of Maggs has been centric on roommates being fed up with her head in the clouds mindset while sherking responsibilities. Or it's some crazy punk rocker chick. Either way? Maggs has never been tickled in a manner that remotely denotes sexual connotation. Period. It's not. And to think that something like that was going to happen, from the very onset, was wrong. If her writers and her artists eventually want to take her that direction, that's their discretion. But if they are smart, they won't do it unless it fits within the framework of what they try to do, because when you are speaking of consistency from a work perspective and use the basis of that the overt sexual nature of the other tickling that has occurred you aren't understanding the actual point of consistency... et cetera

If this were another forum for a different topic, I would most certainly pursue a conversation with you concerning the nature of fiction, the philosophy of art, and the finer points of the consumer/producer relationship. And it's really tempting to do so here, simply because I'd like to explore your views and opinions a bit more. But in the interest of not derailing the topic any further, I'll just let it drop as "agree to disagree".

Well, I've kept mum on the subject just because as a general thought, I figure the less posting in this thread, the less to sift through when trying to go back and see all the previous issues. (But don't get me wrong, all the posts of praise and thanks are more than called for, for this great work and contribution you're all gifting to us) but I just feel like tossing in my 2 cents for kicks. I too am a fan of less cloths = more enjoyable product. Though I do agree that clothing can be quite sexy too. And of course the happy median being to start in ones sexy outfit/superhero garb and end up with nothing. But we can't always get what we want, eh? And it makes sense your approach for Maggs. I understand that she is not a character to be represented as such (though that won't stop my imagination! dick9we3.jpg ) But hey, I'm over it and I recommend the following link http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=ry4iwzS4Na0 (you know the drill)

Closing thoughts; this comic is one fantastic piece of work. It has a great story, fantastic illustrations, very well drawn out characters and its free. I thank you again for this great and generous gift to all us fans and I'll keep my weather eye on the horizon for the next issue. And if we REALLY want to push the barriers, lets make this, or maybe another comic series, into a film! ;)

J :jester: J

DarkHarp: You're the best, DH. Thank you. The truth is that Jane's tickle torture in the Nail Biter 2 is a wee bit hot, if I do say so myself, but I still don't think it sizes up to what you did to poor Annie in issue 5. I'm still a little flustered when I think of that issue....so.......omfg......erotic! If someone could only buy one comic this year, well, buy Annie #5 for sure. But is someone could buy one comic and one novel series...I think the Biter has some dark surprises in it. Thanks again for who you are, and what you do.

Deemon-Tickle: You are too good to me, my friend. Thanks so much for the support. And so glad you liked the Biter 2. Wait until you see what happens to Hailey in part 3. It's gonna make her scene with Thompson in Origins look like a PG-rated censored tv show by comparison!

Midnight: Thanks for being so cool about it, buddy. The next shot of Jager is on me. **Muffles Midnight in a classic A-frame back slapping Bro hug** And no, you definitely didn't incite any riots. Just a friendly misunderstanding on my part. Thanks for helping me move it along, bro. As for any ongoing discussion about the nature of fiction I really appreciate you allowing us to agree to disagree on this thread and not derail it. If you want to shot me a PM about it we can totally discuss it there. If you want. I do think it's an interesting subject and will try to keep my jack-ass Bud White instincts reigned in. LMAO. But thanks again, man.

Randomguy85: Thanks man. Your input means a lot. And I wish I could share with you guys some of the secret secrets I know about this subject, but for now, I just have to say: thanks for enjoying the Great Tickle Trap and the work we're trying to do here at MTJ Publishing. Really appreciate your support, amigo!

Thank you all again very very very much.

Once again, ya know what tomorrow is...

Lexi, Maggs, a Mad Doctor....and Ferdinand the Zombie Hand. It's gonna be awesomesauce. XD

B

Deemon-Tickle: You are too good to me, my friend. Thanks so much for the support. And so glad you liked the Biter 2. Wait until you see what happens to Hailey in part 3. It's gonna make her scene with Thompson in Origins look like a PG-rated censored tv show by comparison!

Thank you all again very very very much.

Once again, ya know what tomorrow is...

Lexi, Maggs, a Mad Doctor....and Ferdinand the Zombie Hand. It's gonna be awesomesauce. XD

B

Yeah TGTT day tomorrow... see Maggs and even Lexi suffer :D:D

and... my till 'Jane in NB2'-Favorite scene seem than PG-rated?
I don't think a have enough cold Water for the showers, when I read it :)

^^Great, good, Great

This comic is amazing. Everyone involved has done more than just a great job from the writing to the drawings. I can't wait to see what and who is involved as the comic progresses, including the little biographies of the characters as they're introduced, as well.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back