• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Happy Woodcutter

Jasmine Lee had some nice ticklish feet. I wish they worked them over better but those Cal Star videos were what they were I guess. I think the tickler realized how ticklish they were and felt bad and gave her a break or was surprised and taken a back.

Jasmine Lee had some nice ticklish feet. I wish they worked them over better but those Cal Star videos were what they were I guess. I think the tickler realized how ticklish they were and felt bad and gave her a break or was surprised and taken a back.

You can stream it for a lot less here. I recommend just the Jasmine Lee scenes, especially the foot ones. She went nuts even as her shoes & socks were being removed, her entire being dissolving into a deep throated, panicky laugh. Truly a great moment in early tickling video history, where such moments were rare.

http://www.fetishmovies.com/video/100850/The-Happy-Woodcutter/

You can stream it for a lot less here. I recommend just the Jasmine Lee scenes, especially the foot ones. She went nuts even as her shoes & socks were being removed, her entire being dissolving into a deep throated, panicky laugh. Truly a great moment in early tickling video history, where such moments were rare.

http://www.fetishmovies.com/video/100850/The-Happy-Woodcutter/

Yes! Her laugher got more wild once her foot tickling started.

Although, back when this came out, $50 was about right for a new Cal-Star VHS.

Original 1980s tickling videos on VHS with the box included go anywhere from tens of dollars to over $100 on Ebay.

I personally don't think their prices are that crazy. Most producers and models normally charge about $1.00 per minute for a clip. It's just that most models and producers nowadays don't usually record hour long clips anymore. The average length is usually 5-10 minutes. If the clip is long they break it up in segments. Now you could maybe argue that they should be cheaper because they are so old and therefore the quality is way out of date, but I can understand why they are charging 50.

I personally don't think their prices are that crazy. Most producers and models normally charge about $1.00 per minute for a clip. It's just that most models and producers nowadays don't usually record hour long clips anymore. The average length is usually 5-10 minutes. If the clip is long they break it up in segments. Now you could maybe argue that they should be cheaper because they are so old and therefore the quality is way out of date, but I can understand why they are charging 50.

I mean fair enough but isn't the idea that things are supposed to be cheaper when you buy them in bulk, so to speak? I realize this isn't a precisely-worded analogy, hopefully it gets the point across regardless

Yes, probably right at the point she frantically screamed "YOU'RE TICKLING TOO MUCH!". Great scene.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back