• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hellish Tickle Dungeon Part 4 (18+ Nonconsensual Multiple */Fs, */Ms)

Deathblackshade

TMF Novice
Be advised that these stories that were on deviantart will be moved to here. I might have a different website/something to view my stories.
For now, the Hellish Tickle Dungeon will be found here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lysa had Rena's in her hands. The young farm girl was knocked out. The elf used a spell on her.

There was always pros and cons to saying, "There's a new dungeon here!"

It's not difficult to know where and if there is a new dungeon.

The Dungeon Network Guild circulates a bunch of information on all the dungeons. The information is easily accessible. If you want the latest information, one would need the right contacts or go into the Dungeon Network Guild. Dungeons are bountiful and they always, always give some sort of benefit. They can aid in a country's defense, they can increase one's wealth, the country's wealth, they can create an army, they can...

Dungeons are great.

Or so they say.

And when people hear about a new dungeon, it can go well or it can create a lot of issues.

If it goes well, if there's an existing area, it can prosper. It can build, it can grow. There have been small villages that became a city or settlement that you would want to visit. However, the flip side is the destruction it can bring as well.

Daniel, X, and her knew the consequences of releasing info on a new dungeon.

Especially if it was in the middle of nowhere.

And the dungeon name was... a joke.

Honestly, names can display their significance, but it might be a joke to those who won't take it seriously.

The Hellish Tickle Dungeon. Sure, it can be a bit... menacing, but its not alien to the world. There have been tickle dungeons before. Most of them have suffered from unwanted attention.

The form it came in...

Were bandits and crooks. A lot of them.

They invaded the village with ease, overwhelming the chieftain. The old man was a former adventurer, but he could not win against their numbers. Despite this, the bandits and crooks were just that. Bandits and crooks. They would stoop to their tricks and tactics, do what they must to get what they want. Rena's village received the same treatment. The low-lives threaten to kill the villagers and force the old man in a bad situation. He could barely fight against the scumbags. They forced him to stay in the open and become a target practice for them. If he didn't, they would kill the villagers. Without any true way to save his people, he complied. In the end, the chieftain died from their messed up games. They pelted him to death with arrows and bolts.

Worse of all, they promised the old man that they would leave upon his death.

It was a lie.

They didn't leave.

Lysa had seen this happen a couple times...

Daniel was a crook. He helped in some raids. It brought a number of unpleasant memories. She frowned at the familiar scene, wanting to kill them. However, her eyes land on Rena, clutching the girl close to her. A voice interrupts her thoughts.

"Hey, think we're missing someone from here!" A bandit called out, coming out of a house. He held a picture frame of someone's family. He shows it to his leaders. Two of them nod their heads, smiling. She listens in on their conversation.

"Hey, anyone know where this pretty girl's at?! If you don't speak up, we might have to do nasty things-"

"You bastard, you killed our chieftain using-"

"Silence!" A female hooded bandit, punched the old woman in the face, "Anyone else!?"

"Now, now, we shouldn't be aggressive. Anyone want to tell us anything?"

"S-She went to the dungeon!" A teenage boy cried out. Lysa saw bruises all over his face. He fidgets in place, "S-She went there with some elf!"

"An elf? Interesting. Are the elves part of the local community?"

"N-No...! S-She was in this adventuring party! They went to the dungeon yesterday! T-They release the rank and news of the dungeon!"

"Ah! You poor fools! Why weren't you aware of the danger- I don't think you know much about releasing such info! And I bet, I bet, that team did not even offer up any service to protect you!" The bandits were laughing at this. Some fell over, grasping their stomachs. The villagers looked at each other, confused at the bandits' outburst. This fueled the bandits into a frenzy.

"Oh wow! Boss, they have no clue!"

"The sorry souls! This is too funny!"

"W-W-What do you mean!?" asked an old man, shuffling in his binds, "W-We thought-"

"I guess its an unspoken rule or thing that just happens. You see, when someone discovers a dungeon, a new one especially, you will want to ensure your safety first. Hire adventures, get soldiers, do something to ensure some protection. Aren't you aware of how valuable a dungeon is."

"Y-Yes."

"Then... you also know what happens if its brand new, right? RIGHT?! It won't be able to defend itself if a lot of skilled individuals took over. Plus, you're just a small village... A very small one. Who's going to miss this place when someone takes over and claims it for themselves?"

"N-No... T-That's unfair!" Another boy cries out.

"Life isn't fair! Right lads!?" They all start to laugh, mocking the ignorance of the villagers. "Oh, this is great... Haven't laughed like that in... months. Because of that, we'll spare you from anything too cruel! We will, still, sell you off... And we'll most likely take the pretty ones with us. You know, relieving the stress."

"Y-You bastard." A man got up from his spot, but he got knocked down by a bandit.

"Hey now, I said I wouldn't do anything bad now! Don't make me take away my goodwill from you folks."

"I need to go..." Lysa was deep within the forest. She had a good view of the village, and she can hear them with no issue whatsoever. As she was going to retreat with Rena, her body warned her about something.

But it was too late.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice whispers right behind her, knife to her face. Lysa can feel his breath on her ear. He had her in a headlock, arm wrapped around her neck. She would resist, but the knife went right against her left ear.

"Just because you're an elf doesn't mean you're invincible. We can cast [Silence] and walk behind you. You should have walked away-" Something stopped him. Lysa can feel his arm drop to her side. He dropped his knife as well. The elf saw a familiar texture float around her. She turns around to see two humanoid slimes.

Yet they were... unique.

They looked like a rogue, and the two slimes seemed identical. A bit. They both have bangs, yet there's a difference in its position. The left slime humanoid had their right eye covered by their slime-like hair as the other one had the opposite eye covered by their hair. They wore the same outfit... made of slime? Its a simple slime armor that reminded Lysa of simple leather armor along with some tight pants and boots. They pointed to her and Rena and motion their finger back to the dungeon.

"Alright... What will you do about this though?" Lysa eyes at the bandit.

One of the rogue slimes bind the unconscious assassin.

"Right... Capture them." No surprise there.

The rogues nod to Lysa's remark. Lysa inspect the slimes level.

[Level 16]

"Is it just you two-"

"Oi, what do we have here? That's some nice armor- you part of the raid, mate?" One of the bandits cried out. A bandit next to him jabbed him, lecturing him.

"You idiot, you don't say that to these folks! You trying to get us killed!?"

Lysa looked towards the village. Everyone was staring at two armored fellows who appeared before them. One of them was bigger and wider than the other, yet the slimmer knight had garner everyone's attention.

The bandits and crooks were aware of the Black Knights and Shadow Knights. In all honesty, a lot of people were aware of these beings and classes. They have a notorious reputation. There's a lot behind it, but no one wanted to mess with a Shadow Knight or a Black Knight. Or both. Lysa stared in disbelief at the Shadow Knight.

The dungeon has a Shadow Knight?!

How?!

If she was with the Dungeon Network Guild, or if they knew she was the one that personally reported this, they would have her head. It was one thing to blindly rank a dungeon due to ignorance, but it'll be worse if the Dungeon Network Guild learned that someone lied about the rank and level of a dungeon. There were serious reprimands for such actions. Either way, the Shadow Slime Knight looked around the place.

Night knew that Lysa and Rena were safe, but it decided to... act.

Oh god.

The elf could already tell how dangerous the Shadow Knight was.

In all honesty, her spell allowed her to see his name and level.

HIS NAME.

[Shadow Slime Knight]

[Name: Night]

[Level 26]

Beside him was a level 1 Black Slime Knight. It had no name, but the dungeon has two named creations.

Two! A new dungeon should not have that. It's not exactly new, but for a pleasure dungeon around tickling, why did it have a unique creation?

The bandits were unaware of this, looking at Night with... confusion and awe. The leaders gathered together to confront him. A couple of mages whispered his name and level. It's not weird to see creatures roam about. They could do that if a dungeon sent them or if they are their own individual. The bandits and crooks view Night as the latter. Even though most of the leaders were around the same level, their class and skills might not be enough to handle a Shadow Knight.

The head leader with the mask and hood over him bow his head at his arrival, "Apologies. My men don't understand your reputation Shadow Knight. And you too, Black Knight... I can only assume that you're... from another dungeon?"

Night looked at the leader. He points over his shoulder with his thumb.

"Ah? You don't talk?" Night nods his head. "Well... can you write?"

It shook its head, doing a few gestures before backing off. He leans against a wall. The Black Knight just stands beside Night, guarding him.

"No clue what that meant..."

"Think he said do whatever. I'm just here? I'll watch?"

"I see. Respectful."

"They do whatever they want man... Scary how one of them showed up. Let's just do what we need to do..." As the bunch walk away from the knights, the leader starts to give out his commands.

"No more foul play. Have the villagers in the old chieftain's home. Do not- I repeat - DO NOT do anything to them. If those knights are around, we do not want to piss them off. Harming and doing stuff to the villagers might agitate them."

"Wait, then moving the villagers might stir them up-"

"Just try to move them! You want us to die against that?! It's a Shadow Knight- do you know how tough they are?!"

"Jesus... didn't know you become such a pussy-"

"You want to fight that-"

The conversation stopped due to a shadow right behind them.

Night stood there with folded arms. He was staring at the one who called their leader a pussy. The man shrieked at this, backing away from the knight. He even drew out his sword.

"B-Bastard-"

One of his comrades swept in and punched him in the gut.

"S-Sorry about that. My friend did not meant to say such ill words! We apologize for his bad behavior." Night shrug it shoulders, pointing between him and their leader. He walks back to his spot.

"... think he said don't talk shit about your leader."

"Man... these knights... They're unpredictable. Also, find the girl and that elf! Avoid the dungeon for now." They bandits and crooks start their search.

Night just stood there, relaying everything to his master. He could have start a fight, but why not let his fellow brothers and sisters get a bit of experience from this? He gauged the level of these enemies and he understood how his presence can get on their nerves.

He'll abuse this. He now understood his master's actions and love for tickling. Then again, he wasn't suited to such things. Well, not right now. Maybe he needs a lover for it? Sadly, he was still agitated by his failure from his previous form.

Either way, they'll punish these idiots.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TK was laughing.

It was genuinely laughing at it all. It laughed inside of its own mind, amazed at Night's adaptation and flexibility.

It loved the damn Shadow Slime for what it is.

"Ari! I have a lot of good news! Rena is safe, for one." The Slime Tickle Queen breathes a sigh of relief. She noticed the overwhelming joy leaking from TK.

"Good... What next? Is Night capturing them right now?"

"Oh no... No, no, no! He's messing with them. The genius! Hahahahaha... I want you to go hunting with some of our slimes. They are going to try and find Lysa and Rena, but we'll ambush them in turn."

Ari immediately jumped on the opportunity, smiling.

"Ah. I do want to get revenge on the bastards. Before I do that, I think you should upgrade my royal slimes. The ones that helped in the defense should have the appropriate levels."

"Right... I am curious about their upgrade."

[Royal Slime]

[Level 25]

[Normal Upgrade is Possible]

[Honor Slime]

[DP Cost: 0]

[Level 25]

[Honor Slime] are elite slimes who will guard and protect the core. They cannot leave the dungeon. They will get a stat boost for defending and guarding important individuals within the dungeon. The [Honor Slime] will obey all beings of high importance.

TK blinked at the upgrade.

0 DP cost? They retain their levels too?

For all three of them?

It would dwell on this, but it tossed the thought over its head. There was no need to overthink it.

The circular slimes became a fully plated slime knights. There's a mix though. They have their dark red tone, but it has a mix of white, giving them a very distinct look. They were not like the other slime knights. They did not difference from themselves, having the same exact designs. They wore a curved wing helmet, a visor covering the front. Their back has a white cape floating behind them. They have a lean figure, conjuring up certain weapons in their hands. Two had a long spear and shield, taking their spots beside the fake core. The other one has a shield and sword, walking away.

It was going to patrol around the dungeon.

"Fancy, now you got bodyguards." X says, lying on the floor. She stared at the ceiling. "Can I ask you for something?"

"Shoot."

"Can you make a residential room? I want to sleep on a bed... If possible."

"Sure." TK had moved its prisoners into the torture room. It will be getting more of them soon enough, but with the invasion on Rena's village and having X around, it will need to take care of the basic necessities. "Anything else?"

"Some entertainment or books..."

"Done." It gave a command to Night.

"While I prep the new rooms, Ari, here are some slimes you can convert. Your task is to coordinate and trap these fools. Do not get caught."

"As you command, master."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't even nighttime yet. It must have been late in the day. Afternoon? Evening?

Night ordered the the two slime rogues to sneak some beds back to the dungeon.

They were skilled enough to knock out and capture the sentries. Night could have bothered the bandit leader about their numbers, but it wouldn't be as fun. It might get that particular information tomorrow since the leaders will notice the huge disappearance of their fellow crooks. Night did stay in plain view of everyone though along with the Black Knight. It was a distraction and a reminder to them.

There's a bigger threat here that you do not want to mess with. To pass the time, Night was spending time with the Black Knight.

The two were speaking within their minds though. Night was showing the Black Knight everything that it had went through. It wanted to give its brother a good chuck of experience. Honestly, better for it to experience it in the physically sense. Talking doesn't solve as much.

It felt a bit guilty to step over Ari, it's former master, yet Night was the one who saw what the world had to offer. And it wasn't pretty.

At the least, she can have her revenge now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, it's been a while since I personally tortured someone."

Ari dispatched several groups throughout the forest. Of course these idiots would split their numbers. They were scanning the place in groups of three or four. Five for one group...

Either way, Ari had the numbers. She made sure the four groups she sent had a royal slime. They easily found their targets, capturing them due to their naivety. They did not think someone or something was going to get them. Ari's group targeted the most dangerous one.

The crooks and bandits were a bit cocky. They walked around as if there was no danger, as if they owned the forest. They didn't think that the new dungeon would send an attack force.

The girl before her lets out a whimper, snapping Ari out of her thoughts.

The girl wasn't as cute or sexy as Rena, but she shouldn't lump herself with such criminals. Oh, she'll have the time to reflect on her life choices.

Her brown hair was tied in a ponytail, but Ari let her hair loose. She did, however, used the hair tie for something else though. Ari could have used her own body to cage and torture the bandit, but she toyed with her prey. Ari stripped the bandit of her armor and weapons. She did tamper with the bandits boots, taking the shoelaces. The bandit had a tight black bodysuit underneath her armor. Had. It has holes now, revealing a good chuck of her skin. Two slimes held her arms above her head, securing their bodies to the two sturdy tree branches. With her arms above her head, it allowed access to her stretched armpits. It would have been covered by a thick black fabric, but Ari ripped the arm sleeves of her suit. She used the torn fabric to blindfold the poor bandit. Ari was not the only one torturing the poor girl. There were two male slimes and three female ones. Since they were slimes, they can easily manipulate themselves to have their bodies link together or maneuver around each other. The two male slimes linked together as the females just stayed in their forms. A bit of slime was smeared over her mouth, silencing her.

There was one slime girl on her armpits. They whispers cute remarks into the bandit's ears as their fingers just torment her hairless pits.

"Who's a ticklish bandit?"

"You're a ticklish bandit, aren't you?" Then, they taunt the bandit.

"Aw, are you crying?"

"Oh my god, she's tearing up. She's crying- now, now, don't be like that."

"Let us tickle her armpits! Scratch them good... have all ten of our fingers cheer you up!"

"Laugh and squirm for us, you bad, bad girl!"

The bandit hated this since they were right there. She had to listen to their words. The twenty fingers were maddening, yet the entire session tossed the bandit into sensory overload. The slime girls would mix it up, tickling her sides. The bandit screeched into the gag, trying to escape.

Of course, the slime girls capitalize on this again.

"Awwwwww~ the coot bandit trying to escape~"

"We can't have that~ You know, you're surrounded~"

"A-Are you afraid of the slimy cocks near you?"

"You'll love it girl... Just admit it, you want it. You want this and their cocks."

"You know, wiggling, even a wee bit deserves a bit of punishment. This is your fault, you bad girl~"

The slime would punish her small movement by licking into her ear canal. It would have been weird, but it terrified the bandit. It would then force her to jerk the other side where the other slime girl would do the same. Oh she would want to stop herself from moving, but the bandit couldn't stop her urge to wiggle and resist. It was on reflex.

A slime girl had her breasts and belly all to herself. She was licking into the bandit's bellybutton, pretending that her tongue was trying to get something. The slime's hands played with the bandit's breasts, making sure to give her nipples a good pinch every now and then.

What the bandit was afraid of was the two males, having their dicks just poke and run around her ass cheeks and her vagina. It was as if they were waiting for her to give them permission to stick it in. The suit still covered those spots, but she could feel them.

Yet the torture was driving her mad. It was ruining her defense. She never thought she was this sensitive, but damn, these slimes were evil.

Are evil.

She screamed violently into her slime gag, cursing at how the guy slimes would just randomly tickle her inner thighs and her butt.

Worse of all was the slime at her feet.

Ari was the one torturing her poor soles. The bandit could not pull her legs away, encased by the male slime's body, yet she could wiggle a bit.

Ari intentionally allowed this.

For now.

She used the girl's hair tie around the girl's big toes. With the laces, Ari had it run between all of her toes. The girl would scrunch her toes, but there was another tickler at her feet. Ari had a regular slime on her heels. It had glued itself to her heels, waiting. As Ari torture those toes, the bandit would curl up. The moment she tightens her toe defense, the slime would relentless tickle her heels. Her toes immediately fan themselves out as Ari snakes the laces between them, flossing her pudgy toes. They have been playing this game for a while. The bandit was forced to comply or receive a hellish torture on her poor heels. Sadly, it was on reflex. She could not force herself to not curl her toes. The bandit wished they tied her other toes down to avoid the nasty tickle on her heels.

She was not the only one receiving such a punishment. The other bandits were having a rough time too.

A dark male has been stripped of everything, several slimes restraining his limbs as a maiden tortures the man's cock. She coos and taunts his wobbling dick, letting him squirm. Well, his dick squirmed more than his actual body. The maiden took off her armor, showing her feminine looks. The man was having a hard time resisting the sexy maiden. She could say something, but she didn't. She only said a few words and made some wet sounds by licking her lips. The bandit could not control his erection. His cock grew from several things. He can hear those lewd sounds from the maiden. Her touch on his dick turned him on. Her irresistible looks definitely turned him on.

"Oh." She would put on a cute look, acting surprised as she watched the man's erection. Every time she did this, his shaft grew a bit more. She pokes at it, turning her shock into awe. She licks her lips in a suggestive manner, throwing the man into a frenzy. She would tickle his shaft before she went to his balls and then his groin, making sure to lightly and barely touch his manhood. Then she would stop, letting the man catch his breath. The maiden would have her breasts engulf his erect shaft. She starts to rub her breasts against the trapped penis, giving him a titjob. She went at a steady pace, turning it up a notch after a few seconds. She went up and down, making sure her breasts pressed against his hard shaft. The man loved it when she did this. He moans violently into his slime gag, fanning his toes and opening his hands. He arch off the ground. He was so close.

He was going to release it!

…Then, she stops.

She would pull away and tickle the hell out of his balls. And it was the rough touch.

The man didn't want that! He cursed in his gag, screaming at the maiden. She gave him a cute wink, sticking her tongue out playfully. The maiden was doing it on purpose. He didn't release his load, pulling at the slimy restrains.

It killed his urge to release. Slightly. There was a bit of semen seeping out. As the maiden stops her assault, giving the man a break again. She became to give another titjob. Trying hard not to fall for it, the man tried to resist the pleasurable sensation. Sadly, he was going to come again. And sadly, she knew him all too well.

He tried to avoid any eye contact, closing his eyes and hiding his expression. He wanted a release so badly. When he was close to it, so close to it, the maiden started to tickle his dick again. A bit more of his cum leaked out, ruining it. Sort of. He knew what might happen if he released too quickly. After the ticklish assault, the breasts were at it again.

It was a cruel game. It went on for three more rounds. Losing his patience, control, and wanting to just cum, he released his load the moment she swapped from her titjob to her ticklish assault. He couldn't take it any longer. When he came from her tickles, she seemed surprise, saying, "Ah."

Then, he found his body swarmed by slime girls, tickling every ouch of his body as the Maiden would just torture his dick. There were a fair number of slime girls. And they gave every inch of his body a thorough tickle. It was two times worse because of his ejaculation. Because of his large, muscular frame, two girls were on each side. For his armpits, one slime girl. For his legs, two girls. For his big feet, three. He screamed into his gag, trying to escape. Unlike the bandit girl Ari was tickling, he had no wiggle room.

The girls at his feet were notorious. Six girls were targeting his giant soles. One slime girl was assigned to holding his toes back. Because of their slimy structure, they morphed their fingers into loops, securing his toes. The slimy loops start to vibrate around his toes. They were unable to escape, trapped in a ticklish prison. There was still space on his toe pads, allowing the girls to use their free hand to torment that spot. They would scratch five fingers on his poor defenseless toe pads one by one. The rest of the girls just swarm his soles with their many fingers. Worse, it felt like real sharp forks scratching his helpless feet. Actual, most of the assault on his sides and armpits had that same sensation. His armpits weren't as bad, and due to his armpit hair, it lessened a bit of the sensation. Not entirely, but some of it. The thing that threw him off was the soft sensations on his legs. They felt like feathers dusting his legs. It tickled, yet it made his dick stay erect.

Well, he couldn't even calm his dick down. With so many sensations and beautiful slime girls around him, he was starting to enjoy it. Especially the maiden torturing his cock. She playfully tickle his cock, taking her sweet time. She orders a regular slime to help 'restrain' his manhood. There was no need to do it, but the Maiden just wanted the bandit to be utterly helpless.

She gently stroke his stretched dick, making the man beg into his gag. She wanted to dominate her prey to where they beg for her touch.

The next male bandit did not receive any pleasure at all. He annoyed one of the Maidens. The big Maiden tried to get one of the bandits to pleasure her, but he denied her. She tried again, but he actual bit her breast.

Unlike the other Maiden, she showed no mercy.

Of course, the Maiden would have given the man some pleasure. He might be into dudes- it's fine if he was.

Yet he attacked her. Her.

The Maiden had the slimes scope his body, figuring out what was his weak spot. Once she found it, she made sure it was hell for him.

The man had sensitive feet. She had his body mummified to his neck, leaving his head, feet, and his dick. She said nothing as she pumps his dick with her hands. There was no foreplay, no change of pace, it was a constant up and down motion at a moderate pace. The man could not resist this, enjoying it until he was on the verge of release. Just a few more seconds...

And the Maiden would just stop. He cursed at her, wanting his release.

He didn't get it.

What he got, was a harsh tickle treatment.

Especially on his big, ticklish feet.

He didn't realize the toe ties or the immobilization they did to his soles. He was distracted by the hand job. Two slime girls had sharp slime nails, clawing their fingers on his massive soles. The man lost it, laughing a storm into his slime gag as the Maiden just stood beside him, watching his pitiful face. This goes on for a good three minutes before the Maiden would pump his shaft again. The bandit tried to release his load, but she denied it again.

She knew, she somehow knew when he was going to release.

He yelled again, but when he did, the girls at his feet would torture his helpless soles. This time, they focused on his toes. It made the man burst into tears, pleading in his gag, looking at the Slime Maiden for mercy.

She did not change expression- grabbing his dick and pumping it again...

But while he was being tickled. This gave mix signals, confusing and agitating the bandit. Worse of all, the Maiden was doing this at random moments now. When the tickling got rough, she would pump his dick, but then stop before his release. When it toned down, she starts pumping, but then stops when she was ten seconds in.

It was maddening. The maiden's goal was to just mess with him and make sure he suffered for his actions. He will not cum.

Ari eyed at the last victim.

Well, she could not say victim...

The last Maiden lost her armor as she was having a tickle fuck fight with the bandit she has seduced.

When they surrounded this bandit group, that particular bandit was the last one who could have escaped. Ari started to strip and tickle her prisoner, making the bandit freeze in place. He was fixated on what they were doing. He asked them what they intended to do.

Ari pretty much told him how they were going to tickle fuck them.

He didn't try to escape or anything.

He wanted to join.

Most of the Maidens wanted to punish him except the one decked in armor. She telepathically volunteered to be this bandit's partner.

And so, this is how they ended up together. The last maiden had an alluring body underneath her slime armor. She has long hair with a look of a princess. Then again, all of the slimes can easily morph into whatever they want. She was laughing- well, not really. She did not produce any sound, but her expression says that she was laughing. It was weird to see the scene, yet the bandit didn't care. He was tickling her sides, watching her breasts jiggle before she would toss him over and get on top of him. When she did this, the maiden had her lips on his mouth. Ari can guess that they agree on some silly game to make it a bit of a challenge- more to the bandit's pleasure though. The Maiden has to kiss him and muffle his laugh.

The bandit laughed into the slime's mouth, receiving a tickle on the top of his roof as he jerked underneath her. The man would fight back and tickle her sides while his dick would thrust inside of her. The Maiden lost her strength, allowing the bandit to get on top of her. He had his lips on her still, the man thrusting deeper into the slime. He should have been careful though. He received a new sensation that melted his brain.

The maiden's slimy vagina has trapped his dick inside of her. With no escape, the bandit could feel a ticklish sensation on his giant shift. The Maiden locked him in place, locking her arms around him as he has no choice but to fuck her silly.

It's either he fucks her to submission or she tickles him to submission.

Ari let those two have their fun, looking away from the scene. She made sure the Red Knights were close by. She wants to make sure that the bandit doesn't book it after he had his fun. The girl before her was a whimpering mess. Ari lost interest in her now, letting another slime take over. It was no humanoid, but it was a [Slime Foot Torturer]. Two of them. The moment she placed them on her soles, the slimes moved to immobilize their targets. The male slime allowed the two slimes to go to work. They engulf her ankles as they lassoed each toe. The bandit realized what was coming, trying to resist.

Two things happened. The slime at her heels made sure to give her a rough tickling. The other thing was the slime around her toes. These slimes were designed to torture soles of their prey, and they had a certain sensation depending on their upgrade path. The girl felt a feathery sensation hit all of her toes, making the girl lose herself. She had her toes pulled back, restraining her last movements for her ticklish soles.

At the same time, she peed herself. Like a sponge, one of the male slimes absorb the liquid from her bodysuit.

"Wow... I think you need to be punish. Drag them all to the dungeon. Make sure our master gets the DP." They listened to her command- except the ones doing the tickle fight.

They were lost in their own world. She walks to the nearby Red Knights, "Keep an eye on them. I have to check on the other groups."

The Red Knights nod at her command.

TK created the residential room for X. The rogues came back with furniture and items for the residential room. X was in there now, taking a nap. It was going to save the DP for emergency use, but TK had a steady stream of DP. With this new development, TK can get more DP. Two of the slime groups brought back the captured bandits. They are in the dungeon where TK can view the tickle onslaught. The core wanted to see the session and see how its new creations fair in this setting. TK had to send the rogues and a few slimes on a back and forth trip to gather some furniture from the village. The dungeon lacked actual devices and furniture to restrain the new captives.

The [Slime Warden] could not hold the new captive. The bandits and crooks were classified as a medium sized being. Looking through its options, TK could not upgrade a blue slime into the appropriate [Slime Warden]. It was lacking a certain building for the upgrade. It glanced at its already existing [Slime Warden]. The upgrade path is there, but it needs the particular slime to hit level 50. It would also need 50,000 DP. It would have to look into this.

It did not stop the slimes though. They had restrained their opponents in their own creative way. The upgrades could wait. It was more of an investment and something to use for long term use.

Two males and one females were being swarmed by the goblins. TK could have done a bit more with the goblins in terms of tickling upgrades. It could have tampered with their physic or grant them a bit more intelligence. It would costs a good chuck of DP though. Depends on the various factors. At the moment, the goblins are using their sharp nails to just go at them. It took a while to down the three of them, but the goblins were persistent in their assault. At first, the bandits put up a struggle, fighting the group. TK allowed this since they did not have a high enough level to handle against his many goblins. If they exceeded a certain level, it would have been a different story.

The group put up a fight, repelling and beating up as many goblins as they could. The goblins were taking damage, but they had the numbers. At the same time, they were poking, scratching, tearing, and grabbing at the three. Obviously, most of the goblins were male, wanting to get the female, but TK ordered the goblins to attack the two males as well. The male bandits were putting up a fight, beating up a lot of the goblins. The female had a tough time.

The goblins targeting the female knew what to do. It could be because of their nature, but she was in a bad state the moment they swarmed her. She was out of her element since she was a scout. The goblins took every chance to touch her or grab a bit of her clothes. The goblins took bits of her attire, big or small, messing with the girl as they sniffed it or placed it in their mouths, tasting it. She was overwhelmed by them, unable to focus. They would keep note on how she reacted if they touched her in a certain spot. It was hard to note where exactly when there are... thirty or so hands grabbing at her in every area. Her cries and pleas shook the other two bandits. Hearing her pleas encouraged the two males to try to save her, but they were distracted at her state. The moment she crashed to the ground, the goblins seized the opportunity.

Many goblins seized her limbs, spreading her in an X as they tickle her silly. The goblins agreed to a slow, agonizing strip show as they would leave bits of her clothes on as they explore her body. It was going to be torn off later though. She tried to pry them off of her, but she was weakened from the ticklish sensations. The goblins did not have very sharp nails, but they were pointy enough to tear through cloth and deliver a sharp sensation. They tickled every area, trying to figure out what would get her to scream. If they made her scream, they had to figure out where. It was bad since they just tickle her body in the same way till they get said results. Her shoes were still on, seeing a few goblins lick their lips in anticipation. Some of the goblins started to lick her body. Some did it when she still has clothes over her. Either way, it demoralized the girl, frightened by their lustful nature. She screamed, violently trying to escape the many, many goblins.

The males were desperate, trying to save her. They did not notice the few goblins charging right at them. The goblins tackled the males down to the floor, getting swarmed by the other goblins. One of the males still put up a fight, kicking, knocking, and shoving the goblins off of him. The other bandit was not as lucky. He landed on his belly. The goblins sat on him, grabbing his limbs. A few stripped him of his boots, tickling his socked feet. The goblins were not as playful as they tore through his clothes, tickling his bare skin. They target his sides and armpits.

TK mentally ordered the female slimes to get the other man. It looked like the man could fend against the goblins. TK also ordered the slimes to deny him any true pleasure. Making notes, TK will have to mess with the goblins a bit more to give them... tickling traits and/or skills.

TK's attention went towards the pixies and fairies. They definitely had a playful and evil nature to them. TK knows that the goblins could do the same thing, hell anything could do it, but it was amusing to watch the fairies execute their own torture.

For one of the set ups, a male bandit was tied to a chair. Two of his female allies were being tickled right in front of him. Both of them were a hidden beauty. It would be hard to resist such a show.

And the fairies understood this man a bit too well.

They made sure to free his giant erection. Three fairies stroked the growing genital, one gently patting his balls. He could not say anything, forced to watch his allies go through such suffering. It was worse since two fairies were by his ears, whispering naughty things.

"You know you're enjoying this."

"You like this very much." said the other.

"Look at how the blonde tries to stop them. She should have guarded her feet though- they're quite ticklish."

The blonde bandit in question fought with her arms. She twisted her upper body, making sure she was not pinned down. She has a lot of stamina, yet it was going down the drain due to her other problem. A couple of slimes glued her lower body to the ground. They also spread their body so she could not get a proper grip on their body. With her lower body encased in goo, the slimes let out a small vibration that troubled the girl. The goo was in her pants, getting through the seams. She was receiving a lot of mixed sensations. The vibrations were not the huge issue though. The problem was at her feet. The fairies and pixies were swarming them. Her feet were huge, protected by her black socks for now. Granted, it did not really protect her from these small beings. They were clever and devious, using the sock to their advantage. One foot had several fairies in them as the other one had a bunch of pixies. Her feet were spread apart, unable to defend herself. She could only curl her toes and wiggle about, but it was pointless when they were glued to you. Not only that, the fairies loved her toe curling- they punished such actions by focusing on her piggies!

"Big ticklish feet..."

"Imagine if you tickled her silly like that. Imagine if you were the one playing with her feet." As to drive the man's arousal, the fairies near his shaft used their bare feet, rubbing against his growing erection.

"Man, the girl has huge tits!"

"They are so ticklish!"

"Her entire upper body is such a treat!"

The other girl was kicking her legs violently, but her arms were glued behind and above her head. Two slime girls held her in place as the fairies and pixies were exploring the girl's upper body. A couple of the fairies grab the bandit's black hair to tickle her armpits or neck. Some of the fairies were assaulting her ears. Unlike the other girl, she was going bonkers. She was laughing madly, apologizing and begging for the ticklish onslaught to stop.

"NOHAHAHHHAHHAH! NOTHAHAHHA THEREHEHEHEHAHAHHAH PLEASHEHEHSHHAEHAH! MERCEYEYAEHAHHEHAHAH!"

The fairies and pixies were able to crowd in a certain spot due to their small stature. Armpits, belly, sides...

The worse spot on the bandit was her breasts. The female species in the dungeon could tell she was a girl. Surprisingly, this person was trying to hide her breasts. She had wrapped something over her chest, trying to flatten them?

Nope, they couldn't have that.

"Such big mounds!" A fairy exclaim, tickling around the nipple as she licks the growing bud. She was not the only one savoring the quivering nub. They were big enough to have a bunch of fairies and pixies enjoy such delights. This was not good for the bandit, trying to reason with them. The fairies next to ear were soothing her, telling her that she should accept this.

"We are just showing you the joys of this. You should stop resisting..."

"Join us. We don't bite... maybe not as badly. We'll treat you like a queen in this domain."

"L-LIESHAHAHHA!" the blonde on the ground cried out, "D-DO-MHHMMMM!!" A slime just flew onto her mouth, silencing her. The tickling on her feet intensified, making her drop to the floor. The slimes that were on standby seized the opportunity. They locked her upper body down to the floor, ceasing her resistance.

"Naughty girls will have their big feet tickled!" One of the fairies exclaim, poking her nose.

"You really enjoy this. Maybe... maybe you could help us torture that naughty one."

"Oh! He's releasing! He ENJOYS this!"

The female bandits heard this, both of them staring.

"Ah, she released, too!"

Male slimes were teasing a female bandit as well. They were doing the same thing that the fairies did with the males, yet the female bandit had no true resistance against the slimes. For some reason, she was quite horny. The male slimes were naked, trapping her body in their own bodies. They teased her sex, but they also gave her a wonderful massage as she watched two males get tortured so thoroughly, she wanted in on this. She could not resist her building arousal and desire.

"Yes, yes!" she screams, "Let me... I want to do some nasty things to them!" The slimes released her as she attacks one of her allies. The dark male had no way to avoid her, feeling her hands dig into his hairy armpits. He would have laughed if she didn't grind her body against his growing erection and devoured his lips. The female and male slimes gathered around them, tickling them as they fucked each other.

TK enjoyed the tortures, relishing in the DP gain. TK had many, many plans. They will join in due time. If not, they'll have to go through this torment for a long time. It could also have a bad effect break them. Honestly, it wasn't bad though.

The remaining pixels and fairies who still resisted TK were receiving a thorough tickle session. They were naked now. Their bodies being ravaged by a lot of slimy appendages and former allies. The important fairy captain refused to give any intel on her faction. TK allowed the one fairy, Elena, the chance to torture her. Granted that she was getting her own tickle session as well.

It was wondering when it will get its next level up. TK skimmed through the manual again, seeing if it could find anything handy-

Its thoughts were interrupted by Night.

Something was happening again.

This was a surprise.

Night watched full plated knights storm the village with relative ease. With a few sentries about, they stood no chance against their charge. The ones at the very front of the village had to deal with cavalry whereas the sides and back had no resistance whatsoever. He did not move from his spot, amused at the bandit's response. The cavalry immediately pulled back and allow the foot soldiers to charge in. The Black Knight was going to attack them, but Night ordered him to stand down. They should not make a move... yet. The two slimes watch the knights engage the bandits. He gave a heads up to TK and Ari, warning them of the sudden disturbance.

From the looks of it, it was some faction.

Which one?

Night knew nothing about the surrounding area. Or whatever group this was. He is aware of his actions and what might happen if he kills any of them. It might start up a war. Not ideal since they barely survive against three other dungeons. It'll be a problem if they figure out who he works for as well.

Several knights noticed him and his Black Knight. They surround him, saying, "Don't move." The two slimes were not fazed by the woman or her armored knights. Night examined her. They wore silver armor, plated from head to toe. Their weapons range from halberds to a shield and sword. Her level was on par with his own, yet he knows that he would win if they engaged each other. Night eyed at his fellow knight. He didn't do much. He understood that he should not kill these individuals, but he was not fazed by the level gap. Night could not see the fight though, so he got off of the wall.

"Don't move-" The woman tried to pressure Night, yet he gentles push her out of the way. She swung her sword, but his bare arm stops her attack.

"W-What?" He ignored them, taking a wooden barrel and plotted it in the middle of the road. This confused a couple of knights, edging around the dark figure. Night just sat on the barrel, watching the two sides duke it out. It was pretty obvious who was going to win, but he wanted to see the fight nonetheless.

Night wondered if this was a good or bad thing?

He was aware of how Ari already took the groups that were trying to find Lysa and Rena, but the other half were here in the village.

They were dying or being captured by this new group.

The Black Knight stood by him, watching the scene as well. The woman followed them, a bit shaky. Several of her men surrounded them as well, but they did not approach the two.

"W-What should we do..."

"I-I'll talk to our commander. Keep an eye on them."

Night wanted this.

He waited for the individual. The bandits, despite their own skills and level, could not win against the knights. Night was a bit... dumbfounded at how they surrendered.

Couldn't the bandits use the villagers as a leverage to escape?

The bandits glared at him.

"A Shadow Knight and a Black Knight?" The voice came from behind him. Night turned in his seat, staring at a blonde haired...

Yep.

A princess.

The banners and the various levels among the group gave it away.

She's in her primes? Roughly twenty-two or twenty-three. She stands at 157 centimeters, wearing certain armor pieces. She did not wear a full plate armor like all of her elites and soldiers. She wears a tight black bodysuit with some chainmail sheets. Specifically, she has it over her thighs. She wore greaves running up to her knees as well as gauntlets over her hands and arm. She has a breastplate on, covering most of her front and back. It did not cover her midsection though. Pauldrons cover her shoulders. She has no helmet, staring at the knights with her light blue eyes.

[Warrior Princess]

[Irene Hunt]

[Level 10]

"Can I ask what you two are doing here?"

The Shadow Knight just shrugs his shoulder. Irene eyes at the Black Knight. He just motions his head towards Night.

"...alright... can you talk?"

The two shook their heads.

"I see." A mage was running towards them. She was holding onto her hood with one hand and a book in the other. She was wearing a white robe that might-

Oh.

Before Night could do anything, the Black Knight lunged forward. He stopped the mage from falling on her face. The movement had not gone unnoticed. The princess and all of the knights aim their swords at them. The Black Knight ignored them, helping the mage on her feet.

"E-Eh... Oh wow... Thank you." She blushes at the knight.

"Come here." The princess motion the mage to her side, the Black Knight walks back to Night. Night did not say anything, thinking on a few things.

The mage was going to a be a problem. He remembered how his opponents had mage casters in their groups. They did a number of things, but the first thing they did was analyze their opponents. Night has a sneaking suspicion that this mage will be able to figure out a number of things just by looking at them.

Of course, his master was screaming at him to retreat.

The princess took her eyes off them, pampering the mage a bit. She dusted her robes off, scolding the young woman for being a klutz. Night could not see much, but he saw her brown curly hair and spectacles over her blue eyes.

The mage, on the other hand, could not take her eyes off of them. Her eyes glow for a few seconds, making an astonished face.

She knows what and who they were.

The mage, despite her small frame, was something else.

"Irene... They're not normal beings."

"I know that-"

"No, I mean... They're not in the database." Irene paused at this.

Night made sure his master could hear this conversation, listening on every word.

"You see... That one... The Shadow Knight, if he has a name, it would be in our records. If it had come out of a dungeon and it wanted to do its own thing, it would have been recorded. Irene, think about it... Are the slime dungeons within the area capable of making a Shadow Knight? A named one?"

Night could hear TK curse a storm.

So there was something like that. It was intrigued on how thorough the world was.

Irene turned to Night, glaring at him.

"Where did you come from?"

Night could tell her. Hint it to her...

But where's the fun in that?

He got up from his barrel, scaring the knights around them. He points at Irene then himself, summoning his slime weapons into his hands.

Irene understood the gesture.

"Everyone, back away. This is a one-on-one fight."

"I-Irene! Your father said not to-" The mage tried to intervene, but the princess seemed... eager.

"I want to test out my skills! All of my opponents have been fairly... easy. This knight... he could help me improve-"

"You might die!" The mage hiss. Night grabbed their attention be shaking his head at that remark. The two eyed at him. Night eyed at his fellow knight, telling him to block his attacks. The knight did that. The two exchanged some blows, showing that it was just a spar. He also showed the princess how his weapon wasn't that sturdy and wouldn't do any real damage. He slammed it against his fellow knight. It did not go through his armor.

"Okay. He wants a spar. See."

"Aren't you forgetting about your own reputation..."

"...Right. How do I know you aren't using me to help your fellows out?"

Night tilt his head at the remark.

Fellows-

Oh, the bandit. It turned to them, and shook his head.

"You're not with them?"

He nods to her remark.

"Then why are you here...?"

"Irene... you haven't figured it out yet!"

Night glared at her, making a shush gesture. Irene took offense to it.

"Hey, don't tell my friend to shush."

Night told his knight to back off, giving him room to fight against the Warrior Princess. He slowly stride off to an open area. He did not want to damage the village. The princess looks at her friend, motioning her to get back. She followed him to an open area.

What surprised Night was how she was taking off her upper body armor. Night would have blinked at this. Irene says to him, "You'll see why I will need to take this off in a bit." She place her armor in her ring...

Storage ring?

Freeing her upper body of her armor, she informs him. "Ready."

Night bowed to her, getting ready to-

She's fast! And when did she equip a full plate armor!?

Night held his ground against the armored princess. Her armor looked similar to his, yet she leaked some energy coming off of her back, feet, and legs.

Mana.

Night pried her off of him, tossing his sword at her. She deflects it with her shield, turning to block the Shadow Knight. He moved to the sword's location, appearing behind her. She force him off of her, bolting past him. He could not catch her, watching the armored princess zigzag across the field to him.

The Shadow Knight curse at this development. He did not realize the difference in using one's mana. He toss his blades, conjuring more of them from his body. Irene blocks them, zoning in on him. She was going to go for a charged attack, yet she knew something was wrong. She bolted towards the side, avoiding several spears that would have hit her back. Night absorbed his weapons back into him, tossing his swords at her. She deflects them, watching the knight appear before her. The two exchange a number of attacks.

Everyone watched in awe.

While this happen, the mage approached the Black Knight.

"E-Eh... Thank you for earlier." The knight shrugs his shoulder. He pointed to himself and then at her. She understood his question.

"You're asking me why I approach you? Or why am I this close to you when... I know that you two are from the new dungeon. I think Irene pieced it out, but... she didn't mind taking your friend's offer."

The knight laughed. Or it looked like a laugh.

"Um... Can you tell me how a new dungeon has a named Shadow Knight? And... isn't the new dungeon..."

The Black Knight tilt his head at the mage.

"U-Um..."

"[Hammer Smash]!" Night blocked the attack with both swords. Sadly, he was forced back, skidding away from Irene. She conjure up several spells.

"[Heavenly Lunge]!" She thrust her blade, reaching Night in a few seconds. Mana was around her body as she charged at him. Night tried to block it with his slime swords. It started to break. After a few seconds, Irene's empowered sword broke through his swords and blasted Night into a building.

"Ah! S-She..." The mage looks at the Black Knight.

Why was he so calm?

"Aren't you... worried?" Again, the knight laughed. He shook his head at the mage's inquiry.

"How come-"

"Shit." Irene cursed at Night's sudden appearance behind her. Before she could do anything, Night uses a bit of his own mana to activate one of his own skills.

[Shadow Bind].

Irene could not move. She was standing still, unable to force herself out of the invisible restraint. Night frowned at the result. It was hoping for something else, but [Shadow Bind] forces one's shadow to stay still and force the individual to stay in that pose. It can last up to three minutes if it used most of its mana. As Night watched the helpless princess, it was going to...

"[Desensitize]!"

Night stopped in his track.

Really?

Night shook his head and bonked the princess with his hand. She lets out a small ouch. He walks away. Every knight had their weapons aimed at him. The mage did not point her weapon at him.

"H-Hold on a minute..." Irene got out of her restriction, pursuing him, "T-That wasn't fair. I thought- I want a rematch."

Night was aware of it, but he was hoping that she could get out of it. Apparently not. Night was a bit puzzled by his own skills, but if he decided to fight Irene seriously WITH MANA...

She could die.

He realized how strong mana can be especially if you combine it with skills. Since he's a monster, he might have a distinct advantage against a humanoid since his biology and anatomy is different. He used a bit of his mana to instantly teleport behind her.

[Shadow Flash].

He can teleport to any shadow within 30 meters of his position by spending a bit of his mana.

The mage, despite her small frame, understood a number of things. Night would not be surprised if she knew his perks, traits, and skills. Either way, she ran up to them, apologizing and thanking Night.

"T-Thank you for going easy on her..."

"Faye- you don't have to-"

"The Shadow Knight can easily beat you! Hell, I think he could kill you Irene. At the least, he did not even take advantage of your sorry state!" Funny how Faye was now scolding Irene for her blunder.

Irene blanched at her earlier mistake. There was a way for Night to just... capture her. Faye was not wrong about the things they could have done. The princess was vulnerable in his [Shadow Bind]. She would not be able to stop him if they took her away.

However, the spell sort of hinted at... a number of things. They knew who they were and where they came from. Not only that, the fact that his master was cursing a storm hinted at how there were ways to literally prevent... sensations. Night already knew what it could do. The name gave it away.

"I... B-But..." Night bonked her on the head again. Irene glared at him. She lets out a sigh and got out of her armor.

She used her mana to summon that armor? Was it stronger than a normal set of armor?

"So... Obviously, you're from the Hellish Tickle Dungeon." The princess blushed heavily at the remark, "God...saying it is weird."

"Yes, they're with us." Ari appeared with the Maidens and Knights, scaring the human soldiers.

"...you got to be shitting me." Irene eyed at the other name creature.

"...someone didn't report this properly."

"Don't worry, we are punishing them." Half lie and truth, but they do need need to know the full story.

"Fair enough... But this will be corrected and recorded. Wait, how come you can talk and he can't?"

"His choice. Anyways, I can convey my master's words. What do you want to know."

"Well... For starters, I am going to assume that this dungeon isn't a beginner anymore?"

"It's not." Ari answers.

"Alright. If that's the case, then... Hm... is it open to doing... Why was I the one to do this? Faye, can you do it for me?"

"You think I w-w-would be able to say the stuff easily!? I-It's..." The mage let her words die off. Ari rolls her eyes.

"Are you that flustered over the name of the dungeon and what we do? Get over it. Haven't you seen other pleasure dungeons? I bet there are dungeons under a certain fetish or kink."

"Why is a slime lecturing me..." Irene muttered.

"Slime Tickle Queen, thank you very much." Ari loved how they were blushing under that word, "I bet you two are ticklish." Night walked over to Ari and bonked her on the head. The queen glares at him, but sighs. "Right, negotiations. I guess you want some profit? Trade? Relations?"

"I-I guess... Yeah. Trade."

TK thought on the services it could do. There's a couple of things it could do. For now, it wondered how the two will respond to a very... questionable service.

"We'll be able to produce tickle slaves and provide certain services to your people." The two blinked at the word.

"T-Tickle slaves?"

"Yes. Tickle slaves."

".. my father might be open to the idea. He would rather take regular slaves-"

"Regular? A slave is a slave. The tickle part is just a bonus. A painless one as well. They'll be afraid. More or less. I don't know. At the least, it's better to tickle them as a punishment compared to giving them a beating. Just a bit of tickling... with bondage. And maybe fucking them too, if you want."

"Okay, okay, I get it." Irene stops Ari before she paints the scene. She scratch her head, debating about this. "This is messed up..."

"Look, do you want to even have this alliance? We are not going to change who and what we are. If you want to fight us or force us to change- we will fight."

"We won't do that. My dad hasn't forced the other dungeons to change their ways. Some of them are weird, but we won't force you to change your ways. In return, if we are at war, we will require some soldiers from the dungeon. Other than that, maybe a bit of money, if you can... or once again soldiers or services..."

"We agree to this. Although, we do ask for you to hand over those bandits and crooks."

"How come?"

"They almost hurt my favorite human girl."

"Alright. I might have to ask my dad about some other things. We do have some prisons filled with a lot of criminals. I might see if he would want to put them in your dungeon."

"Well, let's get this on paper now." Ari stated.

"Ah, just a heads up... I plan to settle here. I will be the governor and the one to watch over your dungeon."

"Ah? Does that change anything?"

"It helps boost activity and population growth..." The princess pause at her own words. She frowns. "Maybe... I'm not a hundred percent sure on that. At the least, you have us as your fellow allies."

"Hmm, should we mention some dungeons that we're at war with." Irene looks at them.

"Explain."

"Several dungeons declared war on us already. We haven't met them, but the two main ones on our list are the Green Tide and Fairy Haven. We are at war with them. We had a third, but they backed off."

"We aren't fans of the Green Tide... But Fairy Haven..."

"You know them, huh?"

"... they mentioned your dungeon and gave us a warning..."

"That explains that spell you used."

"I- L-L-Look... I thought-"

"Are you their ally?"

"We are-"

"Then our talks are done." Ari was motioning everyone back to the dungeon.

"H-Hold on, let me finish."

"Nope."

"Please, listen to me."

"I said-" Night stops Ari, sending his thoughts to her. Ari glared at him. Night looks at Irene, letting the princess say her piece.

"Look, my brother has control over one of their dungeons. I didn't know they attacked you."

"They did. And we aren't going to let that go. We're going to get our revenge in due time."

"Great... Damn it all." Irene curse. "Look... I..."

"We are not going to become allies with you if you are allies with those damn fairies."

As they were going to pull out, Irene revealed something to them.

"You ally with me, help me, I will make sure you get your revenge."

This snapped their attention back to the princess.

"I-Irene what are you doing...?!"

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Ari asks, folding her arms, "This sounds as if there's tension within the faction itself."

"...there is. My father will die soon enough. He's old. He's wise, but he's old. Soon, my other brothers and sisters will fight over the throne. My dad wants us to duke it out. He got the throne by winning his battles against his own siblings. Didn't kill them, but he got them to acknowledge and forfeit their right to the throne. Same thing is happening with my family. Out of all my brothers and sisters, I am the only one without any lands or a dungeon."

Before its creations got into a talk, TK immediately approve of the alliance. TK wanted it to be on paper though. It needs to be official so both sounds are accounted for.

"Damn. Well, you have earned the master's approval. You have our aid, you help us in our plans..."

"I... Wait, what?"

"Our master... agreed to it, granted we still sign a deal, contract, and talk a bit more of the finer details. We still want those prisoners. We can finish the rest of this tomorrow."

"A-Agreed."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TK agreed to it quickly. For one, he needed allies. Since Irene was desperate, it went for it. There could have a better candidate, but TK want to secure its domain and future plans. Secondly, Irene was part of a bigger group that could aid in her defense and hold off against any other force. It would need to look into the world and politics, figuring out all of the other factions. Granted that TK would have to deal with the other dungeons as well. Thirdly, Irene will most likely be relying heavily on its dungeon for... support in her schemes. It will make her indebted to it. Lastly, if all else fail and things turn for the worse, could take her as a hostage and tickle her silly.

In doing this though, TK chose a side. Especially with a family feud? Rivalry?

How much influence will this princess have?

Can she truly help them?

Not only that, will she get in the way of TK's operations?

It was scheming a lot of things when Night was doing his own thing.

However, because of him, TK learned a glaring truth and weakness.

There were spells that nullified sensations...

That was a huge problem.

If it was the undead, sure, but now, there were spells and maybe potions that could stop its advances! All of his plans were ruined now.

"I can't fucking believe it."

"What now?"

"...you knew about spells and things that can nullify sense? Or tone it down?"

"Yes... I mean, I thought you knew that."

"... no."

"Why do you think you were a huge target? Its a silly notion to be afraid of your dungeon if you take the right precautions. If someone cast that spell or drank a position to nullify your monster's attempts, you'll be powerless. At the least, you got creatures who can adapt and fight, so you can get the drop on them."

"It doesn't solve the nullification though... what happens if its a permanent buff or effect?"

"Am I talking to the same core who captured me? Tell me you're not an idiot."

"I am not an idiot!"

"Wow. You're definitely not in a good mood or something. Calm yourself. If there's a potion that can stop it, then there's also..."

"A potion that can revert it back to normal..."

"Or amplify it by a lot more. However, you need experts who can dabble with such things." The core stared at X.

"Hey, are you the same ninja I captured?"

"What, I am? I haven't swapped- can't leave, remember?"

"You just revealed a way to... torture a lot of other people. And you, even."

"Yeah. I did. I might regret it later, but I wanted to help you out. It was cute that you were having a mental breakdown on a silly problem."

The core couldn't explain it, but it loved how X was able to tease, taunt, and dare it.

"I hate you."

"Ouch. Why you say that?"

"Leave me before I tickle you silly."

"Can't wait, but you'll need those potions." She went back to the residential room.

It needed an alchemist or whatever. It relayed the information back to its creations.

X was right. TK revealed a bit of weakness in front of her. It should have realized that. If there's-

It has a mage...

It can upgrade a few humanoids into mages and it can bother Lysa about magic.

It needed a lot of things. Hopefully, with this alliance, it start to unlock more functions and features for its dungeon.

Or maybe...

Once the negotiations were finished, they were going to go their separate ways.

"Well, how are we going to stay in touch."

"You can come to the dungeon."

"E-Eh." Irene stared at Ari if it was a joke.

"You can come to the dungeon... seriously. Unless you're afraid of it. Don't you have your spell?"

"L-L-Look... I-I..." Night glared at Ari. The queen laughs at his reaction.

"Night, I feel like you're-" The two stop in their tracks. Irene was confused at the gesture.

"What's wrong?"

"Um, Night... The Black Knight isn't following you?" Night looked at him. He stayed beside Faye. It didn't take a genius to piece a few things together. He lets out a sigh, informing Ari of the sudden development.

"Guess... you can use him as a communication link." Ari motions at the knight. Irene looked at the Black Knight. She was at a lost.

"Excuse me?" Irene blinks at them.

"Ah, I have no clue if this is a thing, but the Black Knight and Shadow Knights have this certain gimmick where they will get attached to someone."

"Oh? He's attached to Faye?" They turned to her. Faye wasn't bothered by it. The cute woman blushed at the unwanted attention, but the knight gently rub her back, calming the mage.

"Guess so. She's not in any harm, and the knight won't do anything to her. It's just that he will want her to be with him or... vice versa?" Night corrected her, but pretty much, the Black Knight wanted to by Faye's side.

"... I see. I don't know what to say. It's up to Faye, right?"

"I-I-I-I don't mind! N-Not one bit!" she proclaimed, "S-Sorry about it."

Night shrugs his shoulders as he bowed to his fellow comrade. He walked away, Ari shrugging her shoulders as well. "If you need us, use him as the telephone line. We'll be on our way, take care now~"

When they left the room, Irene breathed a sigh of relief.

"That... was something. I guess I can say congrats to you Faye."

"W-W-What?! I wasn't trying to..." She looks at the Black Knight, blushing at his silent gaze, "I mean... He... I..."

"I'm a bit jealous."

"E-Excuse me?!"

"I was hoping for that Shadow Knight would do the same for me... I guess I'm not good enough."

"I-Irene, you have other chances to prove yourself... I didn't know..."

"I'm surprised you didn't do the same with the princess?" Ari nudged Night, the Shadow Knight gave a blunt response telepathically.

Ari blinked at him, amazed.

"Seriously? Well, I misjudged you. Should have let me tease her then." He said a few things about that, wounding Ari a bit.

"You are harsh, you know that? Then again, I should apologize for-" Night stopped her. He shook his head as he commanded the other slimes to carry the bandits to the dungeon.

"If you say so. Also, I call dibs on the hot female bandit leader."

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back