• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hippy Chick

powerplay110

TMF Expert
A couple weeks ago I went to a concert and meant Maya. She is awesome and we immediately hit it off! We was a little tipsy, I was the DD. Unfortunately, we ended up getting separated that night but we exchanged numbers earlier. After a few weeks of texting we finally set up a date.

Maya was a single mother who just moved back into her parents. She was a stylist. And very sexy! She was approximately 5’8 with a full figure with red hair. I thought she was gorgeous, she thought I was crazy. She told me she didn’t have a lot of confidence and in her previous marriage she was never complimented. How awful I thought!

So, I picked her up, we went to the local park, got some ice cream, talked about each other’s life. We had so much in common. She was also a musician. She played guitar and sang, worked out when she had time. Maya was a hippy check! She loved to party when she was younger. Her parents were hippies and she grew up with music.

I invited her up to my place and she immediately said, “YES!” As long as I promised to bring her home in the morning. We got to my place, we toked up and I played guitar for her. She was amazed! Then she played the acoustic and kind of showed me up! Which was pretty awesome! I was hanging out with a beautiful mature free-spirited lady in her late 30’s. She gave the acoustic back and I played some more while she listed. We were out on the deck. As she rattled off songs, I played them. After playing another song I noticed Maya kick off her flip flops. She was walking around my deck barefoot. She said, “Oh I hope the bottoms of my feet don’t get too dirty!” I assured her it was okay and that her feet looked fine! She smiled with intensity and we both felt intimate attraction! I asked her if she wanted to lay on the deck and look at the stars. She said, yes!

I went in the house and grabbed some blankets and placed them on deck. We laid down and cuddled, staring at the stars. Maya loved to laugh. She told me she could never get enough laughter. At that point I took my fingers and gently tickled her belly!

“HAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE THAT TICKLES!”, Maya squealed. Her laugh was deep, and sexy! She was overwhelmed by the sensation and laughter. I would tickle her mid-section every couple of minutes and she’d giggle, only grabbing my hand when she couldn’t take it. Maya was really enjoying this! She was getting really excited. I eventually stood up and fixed one of the blankets that covered our feet. Maya was just dazing so I took the time to examine her feet! They were pretty big, almost a size 10.
“I’m sorry if my feet are dirty,” she apologized. I told her they weren’t bad at all! I gently took my fingers and scribbled across the bottoms of Maya’s feet.

“AAAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHE MY FEET ARE EXTREMELY TICKLISH!!!” She said, as she exploded with laughter. I spent a few minutes massaging her feet and tickling them in between. She laughed, giggled, and would occasionally beg and sometimes pulling them away and then putting them right back within my reach.
Maya told me how she struggled with depression, substance abuse, and abusive relationships/marriage. She said it felt really nice to open up to someone that would listen.
At one point she said she had been a little depressed lately. I told her if she was ever sad then she would get the full treatment!

“EEEEEKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA NOOHO OKOK HAHAHAHA THAT FEELS KIND OF GOOD ACTUALLY AAAHAHAHA OKAY OKOK NO IT DON’T HEHEHEHEHE PLEASE STOP!” She reached up and grabbed me pulling me away from her feet.

“You’re making me feel so weak! But I love to laugh!” She said. We cuddled some more and looked at the stars.
She placed her hands on my midsection and dragged her fingers over my sides and belly.

“Awe what’s a matter hot shot, are you ticklish?” She teased. I was at her mercy. “You can’t expect me not to get some revenge! OMG your so tickly!” As Maya tickled me.

The next hour I won’t write about! Hehe! 😊

I ended the night with some more tickles! Right after she was bragging about working out and how many squats she can do. She even said her legs are stronger than mine.

“Okay tough girl, let’s put that to the test!” I reached down and grabbed her right ankle. I told her to hold her leg still for the next 15 seconds. I tickled her right foot.

“OMG NOHOHO PLEASE THAT IS SO NOAHAHAT EVEN FAIRAHAHAHA THAT DOHOHOHON’T COUNT!!!” Maya laughed as she lost her composure and quickly gave up.

“I thought you said you were strong Maya!” I teased as she laughed before I finally gave her a break.
The hippy chick as ticklish feet!!!

I totally have the hots for Maya. We like each other! We are going to get to know each other more. My feelings are sincere, not just because she’s ticklish!

I hope to watch the fireworks with her and see her more soon so I will have be updating soon!

Happy 4th of July!

Some women just want to feel loved by another man.
Good luck with it :)

She showed you up on the guitar? She should be tickled for that. ;)

Good for you, bro! She sounds adorable and super cool! And super ticklish!

A stylist. Say no more. When you say "hippy chick", I think most people are thinking one thing. When you say she's a hippy chick stylist, that is a whole other, very specific connotation, at least to me. I'm almost jealous. :)

Her ex-husband should be eating his heart out now........his ex-wife just got TICKLED! :) By some guy she met at a concert. ;) hehehehe. lol

Thanks for opening up and sharing you experience, PowerPlay! Good luck to you two!

PS: Just curious, is she younger or older than you? I could tell there's an age difference, which makes it even hotter for some reason, either way. ;)

Some women just want to feel loved by another man.
Good luck with it :)

Beautifully said, Wesker.

Loved the details. Thank you so much for sharing. Hoping all goes well with her. Was there ever a date with the lady who had the Phd?

A couple weeks ago I went to a concert and meant Maya. She is awesome and we immediately hit it off! We was a little tipsy, I was the DD. Unfortunately, we ended up getting separated that night but we exchanged numbers earlier. After a few weeks of texting we finally set up a date.

Maya was a single mother who just moved back into her parents. She was a stylist. And very sexy! She was approximately 5’8 with a full figure with red hair. I thought she was gorgeous, she thought I was crazy. She told me she didn’t have a lot of confidence and in her previous marriage she was never complimented. How awful I thought!

So, I picked her up, we went to the local park, got some ice cream, talked about each other’s life. We had so much in common. She was also a musician. She played guitar and sang, worked out when she had time. Maya was a hippy check! She loved to party when she was younger. Her parents were hippies and she grew up with music.

I invited her up to my place and she immediately said, “YES!” As long as I promised to bring her home in the morning. We got to my place, we toked up and I played guitar for her. She was amazed! Then she played the acoustic and kind of showed me up! Which was pretty awesome! I was hanging out with a beautiful mature free-spirited lady in her late 30’s. She gave the acoustic back and I played some more while she listed. We were out on the deck. As she rattled off songs, I played them. After playing another song I noticed Maya kick off her flip flops. She was walking around my deck barefoot. She said, “Oh I hope the bottoms of my feet don’t get too dirty!” I assured her it was okay and that her feet looked fine! She smiled with intensity and we both felt intimate attraction! I asked her if she wanted to lay on the deck and look at the stars. She said, yes!

I went in the house and grabbed some blankets and placed them on deck. We laid down and cuddled, staring at the stars. Maya loved to laugh. She told me she could never get enough laughter. At that point I took my fingers and gently tickled her belly!

“HAHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE THAT TICKLES!”, Maya squealed. Her laugh was deep, and sexy! She was overwhelmed by the sensation and laughter. I would tickle her mid-section every couple of minutes and she’d giggle, only grabbing my hand when she couldn’t take it. Maya was really enjoying this! She was getting really excited. I eventually stood up and fixed one of the blankets that covered our feet. Maya was just dazing so I took the time to examine her feet! They were pretty big, almost a size 10.
“I’m sorry if my feet are dirty,” she apologized. I told her they weren’t bad at all! I gently took my fingers and scribbled across the bottoms of Maya’s feet.

“AAAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHE MY FEET ARE EXTREMELY TICKLISH!!!” She said, as she exploded with laughter. I spent a few minutes massaging her feet and tickling them in between. She laughed, giggled, and would occasionally beg and sometimes pulling them away and then putting them right back within my reach.
Maya told me how she struggled with depression, substance abuse, and abusive relationships/marriage. She said it felt really nice to open up to someone that would listen.
At one point she said she had been a little depressed lately. I told her if she was ever sad then she would get the full treatment!

“EEEEEKHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA NOOHO OKOK HAHAHAHA THAT FEELS KIND OF GOOD ACTUALLY AAAHAHAHA OKAY OKOK NO IT DON’T HEHEHEHEHE PLEASE STOP!” She reached up and grabbed me pulling me away from her feet.

“You’re making me feel so weak! But I love to laugh!” She said. We cuddled some more and looked at the stars.
She placed her hands on my midsection and dragged her fingers over my sides and belly.

“Awe what’s a matter hot shot, are you ticklish?” She teased. I was at her mercy. “You can’t expect me not to get some revenge! OMG your so tickly!” As Maya tickled me.

The next hour I won’t write about! Hehe! 😊

I ended the night with some more tickles! Right after she was bragging about working out and how many squats she can do. She even said her legs are stronger than mine.

“Okay tough girl, let’s put that to the test!” I reached down and grabbed her right ankle. I told her to hold her leg still for the next 15 seconds. I tickled her right foot.

“OMG NOHOHO PLEASE THAT IS SO NOAHAHAT EVEN FAIRAHAHAHA THAT DOHOHOHON’T COUNT!!!” Maya laughed as she lost her composure and quickly gave up.

“I thought you said you were strong Maya!” I teased as she laughed before I finally gave her a break.
The hippy chick as ticklish feet!!!

I totally have the hots for Maya. We like each other! We are going to get to know each other more. My feelings are sincere, not just because she’s ticklish!

I hope to watch the fireworks with her and see her more soon so I will have be updating soon!

Happy 4th of July!

That's an awesome story! Not just because of the tickling, but it sounds like you found a sweet lady who needs a decent man in her life.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back