• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Hotel Maid (F/F, explicit, consensual foot tickling, VERY short story)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
A VERY short backstory based on an actual clip from @buffy_mod on Instagram (see profile URL below):

https://instagram.com/buffy_mod?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Inspirational photo shared on 11-22-2022 by @buffy_mod from her Instagram account:
38211233-5E60-496A-B9DF-CC25E15DDEB7.jpeg

Short story also available at:
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

The Hotel Maid

Hotel Maid: “Ah ha ha ha ha ha! Ooooh hee hee hee hee!!! Oh my gosh! Those feathers! Those feathers! They tickle SO much!!! Oh, but I love it! Ah ha ha ha haha ha!!! Laughing gets me so…hot and bothered down there!”

Goddess Siren: “Ohhhhh, you DO really like this, don’t you? Tickle tickle tickle!!! Oh, I like this too! I love tickling women who come to clean my hotel room. Just LOVE it! Love the sound of their laughter, the sights and smells of their #gorgeousbarefeet , and yes, I love it when they are horny while I tickle them! Sure hope you don’t have too tight a schedule this morning cleaning other rooms, ’cause I’m going to keep you here a while and tickle you ALL over that gorgeous body of yours ALL morning long!”

Hotel Maid: “Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oooh hee hee hee hee!!! Oh my God!!! No, you’re my last room today. Oh, God, I love it! I love it! I’m getting so wet just hearing you tickle talk to me like that! More! More! More! Don’t stop!😍🪶👣”

Oh, a tickle fetishist can dream 🙂

Thanks for stopping by,
TLM
#thelaughtermechanic

#ticklefantasies
#frenchmaid
#hotelmaid
#foottickling
#hotelfantasies

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back