• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The House on 12th Street Part 1 (FM Elderly/F) noncon/nudity/interrogation

Tickleslavegirl

Hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you think as I am hoping to turn this into a 5 part series. Also if you enjoy RP and have some serious writing skills, I enjoy creating works with fellow rpers and would love to chat with you about some opportunities. I Lee only in RP. Please enjoy:

Much could be said about the long history of the neighborhood on 12th street. A long illustrious history of the wealthiest families and businessmen taking up residence therein. However, as with all things, the wealth eventually came to an end and many of the houses of grandeur were sold and subsequently torn down. Torn down to make room for house after house after house in a booming housing market. Grand and majestic yards were reduced to small plots to maximize the profit for the lucky builder who obtained the land.

Even amongst the properties exchanging hands and many being reduced to a pile of rubble two houses in particular withstood the test of time. One was a small house, a mere cottage, in relation to the grandeur that once stood around it. The other was a mid sized home that utilized the efficiency of space over the lavish spending of its neighbors. This home was owned by an elderly couple, both in their later 60s. They had lived in the neighborhood their entire lives, weathering the storms of change, and continuing to enjoy their 5 bedroom and 2 bathroom house with a basement accessible from the outside with heavy metal doors often locked shut. They kept to themselves mostly, which was easy considering the large ring of bushes that surrounded the property

Oddly enough, the two properties sat next to one another to the point in which one could claim that whoever lived in the small rental house would regularly be sharing a yard with the elderly couple. While the elderly couple had seen many come and go over the years, the house's current residence was a single mother and her two twin 18 year old daughters. The mother, Alice, was a 43 year old woman who spent much of her time at her office job, which typically allowed her daughters to run wild in her absence. Her twin daughter, Janice and Abby, were trouble makers through and through. The absence of discipline in their lives and general resentment of their mother often boiled into troubles with the girls' school, police and neighbors at past rentals the family had lived at.

However, Alice was hoping this place would be different. The quiet neighborhood and elderly neighbors, plus the lack of anyone even of partying age of the block, gave her hope her daughters would stay out of trouble. The past 3 weeks of residency had proven quiet and uneventful but, sadly for Alice and her daughters, a poor choice on the part of the girls would send their quiet life into one of sweat, tears, moans, and screaming laughter. They would soon learn just how quiet their quiet neighbors really were and what they housed in their steel clad basement.

The events would all begin on a Tuesday morning. The sun was out and the neighborhood was quiet. Alice was at work and unbeknownst to her, Janice and Abby would be skipping school in order to get into mischief. Both girls were told by numerous people at school that the nice elderly couple next door, Mr. and Mrs. Berheist, had wealthy belongings as the only original inhabitants of the block. The girls had listened with eager looks and twitching fingers before devising a plan to skip school and break into their house early one morning. ‘What could go wrong,’ they thought and besides both of the old geezers would be asleep anyway and would not even hear them enter.

The morning finally arrived for the girls and they quickly got dressed and packed their bags, to avoid any suspicion from their mother. Janice, with her 5 foot 7 frame, elected to wear tennis shoes on her size 9 feet and a tank top with jeans. Abby chose to don a crop top and vans to cover her size 11 feet. While both girls stood at the same height, Abby’s larger feet often earned her the title of bigfoot and sasquatch at various schools. Insults that typically ended with Abby driving her large feet into the speaker's skull.

They both said goodbye to their mother, as flippantly as always, and began the walk to school. Luckily for them, the walk to school brought them right in front of Mr and Mrs. Berheist’s home. Moving quickly they both opened the black gate causing it to swing forward silently on well oiled hinges and ducking behind a row of bushes they waited for their mother to leave. A short 20 minutes later Alice walked swiftly into her car, coffee in hand, and after 2 attempts to start the engine, drove off without a glance in their direction.

Smiling at each other, both girls moved together towards an open window on the left side of the house. After a brief look inside, to confirm that neither of the Berheists’ were awake, Abby slowly removed the screen and Janice quickly pulled herself up and into the window. Abby followed closely behind and, staying low, they both began to eye the numerous valuables around the living room area. Crystals, paintings, antique plates and cutlery, So much to choose from and so little time for the two sisters. Time that would soon be cut even shorter as Abby reached and grabbed a rather expensive looking photo frame that appeared to be plated in gold. As her hand touched the piece, a creak of wooden steps was heard.

Both girls' breath caught in their throats, frozen in indecision, it was Abby to break the standoff. She recklessly grabbed the expensive photo frame and rushed to the front door. The sharp intake of breath and subsequent swearing only alerted her that one of the residents of the household was indeed on the staircase behind her. This revelation was followed swiftly by “Anthony intruders. Get the dart gun.” ‘Dart gun’ was all Abby could think as she fumbled with the 6 door latches that needed to be unlocked in order for her to escape. More footsteps began to thunder from upstairs and as she undid the last latch she looked back to find her sister still frozen behind the couch they were initially hiding behind. “What the fuck. Janice get your ass over here” She snarled as she threw the front door open and dashed outside.

She made a beeline for the still unlocked front gate and as she opened again turned to look behind her to find her sister burst out of the screen door before subsequently crashing to the porch steps. A metal dart was embedded in her leg and it appeared as if Janice had fallen fast asleep. With fear of getting caught and the belief that the worst Janice would receive from the elderly couple would be a stern talking to and maybe a police visit, Abby dashed out the front gate abandoning her twin to her fate. She did not stop running for about 3 blocks before finally slowing down enough to catch her breath. Hearing police sirens in the distance and assuming they were called by the elderly couple, Abby began to make her way to the nearest pawn shop. Trusting that once she split the money with Janice, all would be forgiven.

As Carole Berheist watched one of the thieves get away, from her upstairs window, she also heard her husband crow with triumph for catching one of the thieves. Slowly descending the steps, Carole found Anthony dragging a young woman, probably 18 years old, that she instantly recognized as their neighbor’s daughter into the room. Her dark black hair and 5 foot 7 figure dwarfed Carole's 5 foot 1 frame even with the weight she had put on with age. But none of that would matter soon. Looking at her one last time, she looked at her husband “well we need to discover where the other one went and this one should know since they were both here together.” She glanced at the table, noticing the missing frame, “and they took my favorite picture of us on our wedding day. Tsk tsk that won’t do at all. We need to get that back.” Lightly caressing the face of the girl “so sad that one so young found her way into our home under these horrible circumstances but so much better for us both. It has been a while since we have played with young flesh. I am going to bring a couple of the bags down from upstairs.” Looking at her husband again, “Anthony be a dear and please get her prepared in the basement. I feel our typical device will work wonders for this one.”

With a large grin, Anthony hoisted Janice over his shoulder causing his frame to tremble slightly, before he set off down the porch steps. He walked over to the heavy metal storm door that led into the basement and deposited Janice gently onto the ground. Taking a key from his pocket he unlocked the door which swung soundlessly open on oiled hinges. Taking Janice back into his arms he trudged down the steps and into their soundproof playroom. One of many. ‘Today and possibly tonight will be one to remember’ he thinks to himself as he busies himself with getting her ready before his wife arrives with the tools of their trade.

Back in the house, Carole took out 3 duffle bags from their closet. She gently emptied their contents onto the bed. Feathers, vibrators, labia spreaders, and more all fell onto the bed with soft thumps or without sound at all. With various hmmmmm and huhhhhhs. She slowly began to refill one duffle bag with the equipment they would need. A blindfold, gag, earmuffs, vibrators of various types, feathers, baby oil, brushes and other items were positioned in an organized manner. With one final look over of the bed, she took up the one duffel bag satisfied they had everything they needed. She touted the duffel bag down their flight of stairs and finally down the long flight leading to the basement.

She instantly noticed Anthony had already turned the heat on and the light as well. And what a picture the lights revealed to her. Restrained and still unconscious, Janice sat naked on a modified rack. It forced her into a sitting position but with her legs spread wide apart and each of her size 9 feet in stocks with each individual toe tied back. A sizable bust hung perkally above her stomach with just enough body fat for them to easily grip but by no means out of shape. Her white supple legs were smooth and her smooth armpits sank into deep hollows.

As she admired Janice’s form, her husband came out of a side room “reminds me of the good old days back when we used to bring mades down here and promise them bonuses for every hour of tickling they could endure.” with a small smile he reflected “I do not believe we ever ended up having to pay a bonus.” With a throaty chuckle, Caroline nodded, “I do miss having that young of a body however.” Anthony smiled at her “I would not have you any other way than you are now.” They kissed briefly before he took the duffel bag from her and emptied its contents onto a table next to the rack.

“Good assortment,” he observed, “I take it you plan on breaking her to make her tell us where her sister has gone.”

With a wicked smile, Caroline replied, “yes though I hope she resists for at least a couple hours. Some of these toys have not been used in ages.” Turning from her husband to Janice’s limp form, she slowly placed a blindfold over her eyes, a gag in her mouth, and noise canceling headphones on her ears. The noise canceling headphones were particularly devious. They were connected to a microphone that ran through a voice distorter. They had used it in the past for interrogation role plays with other couples but this time the interrogation would be for real.

Caroline and Anthony grabbed chairs from the corner of the room and sat down to wait for Janice’s eventual return to consciousness and doom at their hands. Neither spoke. Neither wanted to have her accidently hear them or feel anything but helpless and alone when she awoke. Luckily they did not have to wait long as Janice began to stir about 10 minutes after their final preparations were underway. Just the smallest shrugging of her porcelain shoulders and the smallest rise and fall of her head. Just the faintest signs of her sluggish consciousness attempting to reassert itself over her drug addled body.

However, these small motions soon led into larger and more conscious movements as Janice quickly went from sleepy and sluggish to alert and frantic. Her body flexed and struggled with small whimpers escaping her lips through her gag as slowly realization set in that she was blind and deaf to the world while equally unable to move a muscle of her body in whatever contraption she was restrained to. As they watched her struggle both Caroline and Anthony could feel a stirring deep within themselves. A strong lust that neither had felt for at least a century. With complete relish, Caroline slowly walked over to the microphone and with a sadistic smile introduced herself to their helpless prisoner.

“Why hello little one.” She cood. Janice froze as the voice projected into her headphones. A primal fear filled her as she realized she was under observation and a human being had directly done this to her. “I won’t waste your time or mine asking if you can hear me as the answer is obvious, however, I do have some questions for you my dear.” She made eye contact with her husband and gestured gently towards the long firm feathers laid out on the table next to Janice’s body. He smiled slightly with a twinkle in his eye as he meandered his way over to their tools. “You see. You and your sister took something of ours and we would like it back. The photo frame, fairly priceless as you probably know though monetarily not as worthwhile as the memories it held within. Our wedding photo as you might have realized is old and not saved on any digital source and I would hate to lose access to that photo. Now I do not believe much needs to be done to generate bad blood between us as your sister left you. I'm sure you are as equally upset as we are that she did not stay, so if you would be so kind as to nod your head so you can let us know where your sister could be it would be much appreciated.”
Janice wracked her brain trying to discover a way out of this but no ideas were forthcoming. She knew her sister had a location to take items that she stole to but she could not remember where or if her sister had ever told her the location. However, her 15 seconds of contemplation was interrupted by a cool soft but firm material wrapping itself around her forehead before being pulled taut. The voice returned as her head became immobile, “I see you will need some convincing dearie. Do not worry we can be quite persuasive but we can’t have that pretty head of your flopping all over the place and possibly having your hurt yourself.- Now I will check back in with you soon but we offer a no negotiation interrogation. Once we begin until a set time period is reached, you will not hear from me. Please be sure to consider this in the future so we can avoid… these misunderstandings.”

Before Janice even had the opportunity to process what was just said to her, two stiff soft implements were slowly fluttered up and over her freshly shaven pits. The sensation took her by surprise and she instantly tried to pull her arms down without success. A silly grin forming on her lips before she forced it away and returned to a stoic expression. However, for the husband and wife combo preparing to work her over they obtained all the info they needed. One she was ticklish and two feathers worked but other tools would more than likely be effective. With a small smile Caroline gently started to poke and prod the sensory deprived beauty and soon giggles were pouring from behind her gag. Every stroke of her well manicured nails upon the milky white skin sent electric jolts up her poor victim and the thrill of the torment grew within her. After 5 minutes of her poking and prodding and her husband setting the feathers aside to instead use his hands to torment Janice, their poor victim was in sweat covered immobilized hysterics with only what sounded like begging and shrieks of laughter escaping behind her gag.

Looking at her husband, “remember hun we only have 20 more minutes before we ask her any other questions. If she still refuses, we can break out the baby oil, hair brushes, and paint brushes.” As she spoke, she found a particularly sensitive spot under Janice’s 3rd rib and began digging her nailed hand into it with just enough force to send her into ticklish hysteria but not enough to cause pain. “Though I would be surprised if she doesn’t just crack from 20 more minutes of this. She is so sensitive.” She sent her other hand spidering across her victims belly causing her stomach to pump as it expelled and inhaled great lungfuls of air. Her stomach muscles are flexing and trying to escape. A mercy she and her husband would never grant.

Over the next 20 minutes, she explored every last square inch of Janice’s ticklish upperbody. She mapped it all out in her mind to be used later. Her extra ticklish ribs, the sensitive spot on her left hip, the way her muscles convulsed when she just used her nails to dig into her smooth armpits. Meanwhile her husband played the piano upon her feet. Destroying all of her sensitive digits and discovering her heels and arches were pure ticklish canvases even though her toes lacked the sensitivity of some of their past victims.

Meanwhile for Janice, she would have given anything to make this bizarre and insane torment end. 2 minutes in she would have given up every secret and told every lie to escape. She would have betrayed her sister, her mother, and the world to stop just one wiggling finger from caressing her body. She had always considered her heavily ticklish body an inconvenience, a controlled problem. But on this rack, blindfolded and deaf, she realized just how terrible her ticklishness could be. The sensations coming from her upper body and feet were enough to have reduced her to the smallest part of her sanity while the silent unknown clock of her assailants continued uninterrupted and unknown to her. She tried to scream she would talk into the gag but either it was ignored or went unheard over her shrieks of laughter. She could do nothing but try to force her body to move as exhaustion continued to grow within her due to the exertion of her laughter.

Upon the conclusion of the 20 minute period, Caroline stopped tickling Janice, albeit reluctantly. “Anthony dear. Sadly we have to stop for now and see if our little victim has some answers for us.” Anthony stopped at those words, “I do hate to stop with this one. She has some of the most ticklish feet. We have not had one like this in a very very long time.” With a sigh Janice responded, “I know though I do hope either she doesn’t know where her sister is or we can tell she is lying. Because I would love to spend the next 40 minutes oiling her up and working over every square inch of her.” She slowly made her way to the microphone. “Okay my dear it is time for us to have another chat about your sister. And rest assured if you are not honest with us we can make things so much worse for you. This is easy compared to what we will have in store for you if you lie so think carefully before you answer.” A small smile formed on Caroline’s face. “Or please lie so we can have all the fun we want with you.” With all eyes on Janice’s sweat covered body, Caroline could only hope that the torment of her victim would continue and perhaps she would make it continue even if she told the truth…

What a fantastic story! And 5 parts, gives me something to look forward to <3

What a brilliant start to the story, it was so detailed and descriptive I actually felt I was there watching that old couple going through their tried and tested routine.
I imagine that deep down they were only too pleased to have been robbed that morning.

I'm looking forward to the safe return of their beloved wedding photo, but more importantly the return of the other Sister and a large dose of retribution &#55357;&#56860;

Thank you all so much! Your kind words mean so much to me and I will definitely be working on part 2 soon!

Wow! This is amazing, I can't wait to read the next parts. Also love the description of both girls big feet. Can you do extra detailed description of their bare feet in the following chapters?

Wow, I really enjoyed your story and character creation. Would love to see some fm/m with the father coming to investigate or detail a past fm/fm they mentioned with another couple if possible. Either way looking forward to more!

OMG! Thank you all for the views and comments. Such a motivator to me to continue this story and do it justice! Cannot believe how many of you have viewed my story so far :wowzer:

OMG! Thank you all for the views and comments. Such a motivator to me to continue this story and do it justice! Cannot believe how many of you have viewed my story so far :wowzer:

It's had so many views and comments because it's such a well developed, well thought out story, well done again !

Absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read here. The elderly couple with the younger victim is something that is really missing from the stories section.

Bring on part 2!!!

This was AMAZING!!!! Well done Tickleslavegirl!! You have a talent!!! Part 2 is welcome haha

Absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read here. The elderly couple with the younger victim is something that is really missing from the stories section.

Bring on part 2!!!

I totally agree. I find the age range between a novice or new lee and an experienced and skilled ler to be a very hot scenario and one I am hoping to incorporate more into the stories on TMF

It's had so many views and comments because it's such a well developed, well thought out story, well done again !

I agree! Loved the age difference, character development, and detailed descriptions. Can’t wait for the next episodes. Well done!

deff one of the best stories i've read here so far!! you're a really good writer!! i loved it all, from the content of the story to your writing style. good job!

Thats some genuine incredible writing there!! Looking forward to part 2!! :D

What a wonderful start with great potential! That's a setting to rarely used! Now that you have successfully lured me in and even made me comment, please don't let me hanging! I will eagerly await the other parts!

Really awesome story and great setup for what's to come!
The age difference certainly adds to it, especially how it hits a few of my favorite tropes, like the young punk underestimating a seemingly harmless older character and paying for it dearly! Then the fallen comrade getting left behind in the vipers nest where god knows what is going to happen to her!
I love the cheerful, loving banter between them as they reminisce and prepare, which balances perfectly the dark fact that they have a young girl naked and tied up in their basement!
and the labia spreader! She really is in for it! :p
You wonder what things have gone on in that house over the years and what became of their many victims.
Can't wait to see where it goes from here. One things for sure, Abby's huge bare feet are going to end up in those stocks!
And will their poor mother get roped into this mess too!

Great story, I've just read the first part! The begining is very promising and breathtaking I would say. You've got a real talent to set up a suspence by showing tickling tools that could be used on victim. This set my imagination in motion! By the way, I wonder how the old couple will use the labia spreader... I hope the other pretty culprit will have her part of corrective measure. And maybe their mother will get tickled somehow... Or maybe a revenge on ticklers... Anyway, I'm looking forward to enjoy next part!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back