• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Humiliator F/F NEW BONDAGE

great video and great device ....but if i may ...i have a suggestion...if you can in stead of this heel strap you can use the stocks with the toe-tie like in the Immobilizer..i think it will control the feet more

Awesome device. Only I think you need to figure out how to expose the navel.

I don't think Samantha can get any more amazing! I love how she peed at the end too. She always seems just able to not totally lose it, but not this time. :)

Be damn. This is outstanding Tommy. You are blessed, with our wonderful fetish. Throw in being a carpenter and understanding bondage techniques and such. And I'm digging the all black stocks. Envy you and thanks for your time and effort.

Be damn. This is outstanding Tommy. You are blessed, with our wonderful fetish. Throw in being a carpenter and understanding bondage techniques and such. And I'm digging the all black stocks. Envy you and thanks for your time and effort.

You are quite welcome. The stocks are actually black and charcoal gray

Fantastic! Samantha is absolutely gorgeous, never thought we'd see her pee herself. Clearly this is your best ever device, can't wait to see more girls lose control in it. Would love a revenge clip, think Kelli would be in real trouble :D

I have a few more videos coming, one with Niki Lee Young, a great one with Mia tickled by Kelli

Excellent vid. Hope you manage to make a few more 'lees lose control; totally hot!

Tasha should be put there and lickles to insanity by Mia, also PLEASE bring back dancer Diane and Remi

What about doing a gang tickling by four in this device ?[/

Could anyone survive that kind of punishment???
Tommy please try to get Stacie if you can for gang tickle in this device!!!
I beg on hands and knees pleeeaaasssseeeee!!!!!
I would kill to see that please!!!!!!

What about doing a gang tickling by four in this device ?[/

Could anyone survive that kind of punishment???
Tommy please try to get Stacie if you can for gang tickle in this device!!!
I beg on hands and knees pleeeaaasssseeeee!!!!!
I would kill to see that please!!!!!!

Im not doing much gang tickling these days, too expensive, but you never know.

it is the thing of nightmare tommy or dreams lol

Poor Samantha, she is such a Cutie!!!
Evil piece of Tickling Equipment, Awesome!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back