• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Inheritance - Busty BBW Lesbian Tickle/Laughing Gas Video - Preview

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Lizz and Ashley are two busty sisters who are attending a reading of their late brother's will. Their brother, a wealthy dentist, was always the black sheep of the family. In addition to being fabulously wealthy, he was into all kinds of kinky sex. Lizz never liked her brother, but, being a gold digger, she's always tried to stay on his good side in hopes of getting some of his money. Ashley loved her brother, and she knows that her scheming sister is only showing up in hopes of getting her hands on his money. The two soon find out that the brother has left his fortune to one of them...but only one. They must compete in a contest where each takes turns tickling the other into submission. Whoever can last the longest wins the inheritance! Lizz decides to put Ashley through the paces first, certain that she will easily get her sister to submit quickly. Then it's Ashley's turn to tickle her scheming sister. Which sister will win and what will the loser do?

check out the free preview and visit our:
http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videostore.html

Just wanted to check and see if the website is now considered dead, or if it will be updated at some point. Keep up the great work!

The site will be updated this week with the new exclusive content. We've just been getting it ready.
LGZ

Must be honest.....I dunno if any of the women in your vids are actually ticklish, but the rope work is second rate at best...............

awesome,those are my two favorite models on your website.keep up the good work!

Love the both of them!! Pretty,chubby and ticklish,can't beat that!!!

For a website that sells, I would hope to get a better reply from you......not a good way to get customers. I made a simple point..........

I want 2 see more Brandy! Shes the best model Ive seen yet. I would kill 2 get my hands on her!

For a website that sells, I would hope to get a better reply from you......not a good way to get customers. I made a simple point..........

Actually, you seemed insulting. Not saying you don't have a right to your opinion, but if you express that opinion, you invite disagreement.

I want 2 see more Brandy! Shes the best model Ive seen yet. I would kill 2 get my hands on her!

And so you shall...next month we have another fantasy fullfilment with Cobra's The Baroness. Stay tuned...

RYSMIKE: How exactly was I insulting? I made an observation of something thats for sale......doesnt everyone have that right about any product or service? If I wanted to extend my opinion about the clips on that website, I could have, but didnt.

RYSMIKE: How exactly was I insulting? I made an observation of something thats for sale......doesnt everyone have that right about any product or service? If I wanted to extend my opinion about the clips on that website, I could have, but didnt.

It's not the opinion, it's the delivery. It's generally agreed that you don't tell your significant other that that an outfit makes them look like a hefer and that they need to stop cramming dounuts in their face There is a polite way to express an opinion or concern, and an impolite way. You sir, chose the impolite way and we smacked you for it.
LGZ

Thats OK......to each his own........as I continue to use the Amendments given to us by our forefathers.............and one less customer....if thats a concern for you....

Thats OK......to each his own........as I continue to use the Amendments given to us by our forefathers.............and one less customer....if thats a concern for you....

I must have missed that portion of the bill of rights that says..."and shall be a dick." As for a customer...really...I seriously doubt you've ever bought anything from us or ever intended to. It's the knee jerk response of the jagoff troll when he gets smacked down to tell the vender that he just lost a paying customer. Sell it someplace else pal.
LGZ

I love the big girl tickled first. I would love to meet up with her

I'll probaly buy this clip simply because i'm a crazy Lizz groupie, but i agree that the bondage looks lame beyond belief.

Uh oh, another 'negative' opinion...careful, you may get yelled at!!!

Cobra's The Baroness

Will there be nylon - tickling in your new clip "Cobra's The Baroness"?

sorry, no. I don't see the baroness wearing nylons with boots. We'll have nylons in other videos.
LGZ

Watch out speaking your mind on this site SMG. You'll lose all privileges. Look what happened to poor Hank2001 who is no longer with us.

amen to that LGZ!!!

It never ceases to amaze me when someone has a negative comment about free content, and it's usually by someone who has never produced a video in their life!!

Does Brandy, or the model from prison doctor, ever do Female/Female tickling videos? I love them as ticklees, but I would love to see them get tickled by some long nailed lesbian!

The model in Prison doctor left the business and Brandy doesn't generally work with other models.
LGZ

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back