• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Invective Nexus

Ignatz

3rd Level Red Feather
On this thread, let's share our favorite insults. Classic venom from history, literature, or film...common put-downs you've gathered "in the wild" from your friends, acquaintances, coworkers, etc....original zingers you've coined yourself.
Anything goes.
Please don't direct the insults at anyone on the forum, of course. If you need a target, use my next-door neighbor Harold Hicker (not his real name).

For example, Harold is so dumb he couldn't pour piss out of his boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.

You think political invective is harsh now? Try this from the 1930's. David Lloyd George of the U.K. speaking of a member of his own party:
"When they circumcised Herbert Samuel, they threw away the wrong bit."

amk714 said:
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned to walk forward."
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt, radio speech, October 26, 1939.

and to supply equal time...;)

"A man who is not a liberal at age 20 has no heart, but a man who is still a liberal at 40 has no brain!"

Winston Churchill

According to Churchill, I found my brain LONG before I found my heart...;)

Once at a social gathering, William Gladstone said to Benjamin Disraeli: 'I predict, Sir, that you will die either by hanging or of some vile disease'.

Disraeli replied, 'That all depends, sir, upon whether I embrace your principles or your mistress.'

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back