• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Invisible Woman Tickled

arachnid95

2nd Level Orange Feather
Alright, so this is to be my first foray into the world of mature, erotic tickling. Be warned: here there be nosebleeds! XD

I decided that, since my two greatest passions are tickling and superheroes, I'd whip up a little something that combines the pair of them, and what better heroine to inflict my favorite torture upon than Sue Storm, aka The Invisible Woman, of the Fantastic Four? :D

I know I'm typically just into the feet where tickling is concerned, but I thought I'd expand just a little for this one, allowing Dr. Doom's wicked rotating brushes to explore that toned tummy, those soft underarms, and of course those lovely, round breasts of hers! Saying nothing of the special vibe attachment, which... well, you can see for yourself!

Well, I mean... maybe you can see for yourself. She certainly wouldn't want to be seen in a predicament like this, so she may have taken certain... measures... to defend her dignity... But maybe if you squint reeeeeeeeeally hard.... >w>

Ah well, in any event, I do hope you enjoy! Oh, and on a completely unrelated note, I do hope you have a nice April Fool's Day! ;D

Attachments

• April Fool's 2016.png
    April Fool's 2016.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 237
Bahaha! Ohoho my man, you got me <3 Nicely done *tips hat*

~K

But if you blink like REALLY fast, you can just make out something...

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back