• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Jenni Show!!! FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and girls of all ages... over 18! It's the Jenni The Clown show! You know her! You love her! Here is that jester of joy! That harlequinn of hilarity! JENNI THE CLOWN!”

The announcer's voice gave way to many cheers in the audience (made up primarily of women 20 to 45) as Jenni stormed onto the stage in full facepaint and costume. She jumped up and down, clapping cheerily along with her feminine audience. The stage was normal for a talk show, except that Jenni's chair was more like a throne. The design of the comfy looking chair was stylishly engraved with feathers, whoopee cushions, and other silly things.

Jenni took a seat in her throne and giddily addressed the crowd.

“Welcome all you lovers of laughter to my super duper show. We have a very special guest today. He is not a celebrity. He isn't famous. But he is suffering.” Jenni lowered her head solemnly. “His name is Jacob. Jacob's girlfriend, Felice, has informed me that since Jacob's grandfather died, he just hasn't been the same.”

The audience gave of a collective group of mournful sounds. Jenni lifted her head back up.

“With Felice's permission, we have... acquired... Jacob, and are fully prepared to remind him about what true happiness is. Take a bow, Felice!” Jenni pointed to an attractive brunette in the third row. Felice smiled and stood. She bowed in all four diections and was met with much applause.

Jenni pressed a small button on the right armrest of her chair and the floor next to her opened up. Out of the new hole in the stage emerged an odd looking structure. It was like a recliner but with a few added features. Strapped to this chair was Jacob. He was nude with the only exception being his shoes, socks, and boxers. He had a piece of duct tape over his mouth. His wrists were strapped to the armrests. His feet were sticking through the leather, padded stocks in the front of the reclining chair.

“Now, this is a new feature here at the Jenni the Clown show: The Happy Seat! No matter what happens, Nobody can be sad for too terribly long if they are in The Happy Seat.” As if on cue, a projection screen lowered from the ceiling with a kind of diagram on it. It showed the chair that Jacob was strapped to. Jenni hopped off of her throne to to screen and bounced a bit, jiggling her satin covered breasts.

“We have customized The Happy Seat for Jacob's... well... let's say specifications.” The screen showed to holes on either side of Jacob's chest, holes under each of his knees, and one big hole in the seat itself. Jenni continued.

“Jacob is 23 years young and, according to Felice, Used to be the funniest guy she had ever known. She fell in love with him the first time she heard him laugh.” Some members of the audience gave a heartfelt “Awww...”

Jenni stood with her hands on her hips.

“Now, after consulting privately with Felice for the last few weeks, I have decided that Jacob is a perfect victim – I MEAN – candidate for The Happy Seat. Jacob grew up in a very privileged home. Complete with a chauffeur and 3 maids. No surprise that Felice claims Jacob held a number of images and videos of very busty models in french maid outfits on his computer. When we come back, we will address some of these issues and make Jacob the happy boy he deserves to be.”

Jenni skipped off the stage and the audience applauded once again as the cameras faded out.

“Welcome back!” Jenni shimmied a bit in an erotic french maid uniform and a solid black featherduster. She still had her clownish facepaint on except that she had little happy face stickers on both of her cheeks. “It's time to cheer old Jacob up. Let's get Felice down here to the stage. COME ON DOWN!”

There were plenty of hoots and hollers as Felice scampered on down to the stage. A sweet, white halter top and skin tight jeans were her clothing items of choice for the day. Felice ran up to Jenni and the tow of them shared a merry hug. Jenni once again addressed the audience.

“Now, Felice says that, even though Jacob is the funniest man that she has ever met, he is awfully... touchy about some things.”

Some women in the audience snickered.

“He won't ever let me tickle him.” Felice stated quite bluntly. “It's almost as if he is afraid to be tickled.”

“Well”, Jenni chimed in. “He doesn't have much of a choice today, does he?” Jenni and Felice both laughed. Jenni turned back to her audience.

“Felice is gonna help me facilitate Jacob's recovery. Felice, stand behind your boyfriend.” Felice did as she was told and stood behind Jacob, who was certainly wide-eyed at this point and trying to yell through the tape.

“Now now... None of that.” Jenni motioned to Felice. Felice took a small red sharpie out of her pocket and drew a large smile on the tape over Jacob's mouth.

“See? He's already getting happy.” Jenni joked as the audience responded with coos and laughter.

Jacob shot a glare at Jenni.

“Uh uh. No anger. Just happiness.” Jenni began to untie Jacob's left shoe. Jacob tried to stay calm but Jenni held his gaze. Soon, the shoe was off and the sock was next. “Time for the piggies to come out of the barn” Jenni sang pleasantly as she scooted the sock off of the foot.

“Now to begin the treatment.” Jenni shook her caboose in her maid outfit and began fluttering the duster up and down the foot. Jacob scrunched his toes down and held his breath in retaliation. Didn't take long for Jenni to realize what he was doing.

“Oh Felice... I think the baby needs a little help holding still.” Felice winked at Jenni and moved in front of the chair next to Jenni. She grabbed the foot and pulled the toes back so that Jacob couldn't scrunch them.

“It's all in the wrist.” Jenni commented as she flicked the duster up and down on the exposed foot. Jacob trembled in his seatless seat as Jenni made funny faces at him while tickling the foot. He groaned, but he didn't laugh.

“Hmmm. Maybe we should try something on a different vein... or nerve...” Jenni motioned for Felice to move back to where she had been behind the chair. Soon, the audience saw Felice put her hands through the holes at Jacobs sides and begin gently poking and prodding along his ribs and sides in random motions. He began to twitch and squirm, but still he didn't laugh. Then Jenni remembered her faces. She stuck her tongue out at him and scratched her underarms like a monkey.

“Hmhmhmhmmhmhmhmmhmhmhm” Jacob began to laugh through his gag. Jenni's audience cheered. Some of them even mimicked Jenni's pantomime so that it looked like an audience of monkeys. Jacob laughed and laughed and Jenni chirped.

“Yay!” Jenni dropped the duster and put her hands under Jacob's exposed knees. She gently spidered her fingers against the tender flesh.

“HmhHMhmHmHmHmhmHmHmhMHMmhmMHh!” Jacob began to sweat. The double onslaught continued for a while until Jenni abruptly stopped.

“It's time for another break, but when we get back, we will show the world just how happy Jacob can be.” Jenni motioned to Jacob's erection. His hardness was no doubt due to her outfit and her chest. Jenni gave a playful wave to the camera.

“And we are back with our friend's Jacob, and Felice.” Jenni was topless, her large firm breasts bare for the multitude. But she still had on the frilly maid bottom.

“Now Felice also states that since the tragedy, her sex life with Jacob has been in the shit house. They haven't made whoopie in 2 months.” Jenni shook her head and made “tsk” noises. Time to introduce little Jacob to the world.

Felice, still standing behind Jacob, took a pair of scissors and snipped away his boxers. A lithe, teasing dance from Jenni brought Jacob to full erection. His penis dipped into his bellybutton almost.

“Now, if Felice will join me, I will show here the ultimate tickle spot!” Jenni rushed to Jacob's left side while Felice sat at his right.

“Have you ever played Trace The Wrinkles?” Jenni asked Felice.

“No. I can't say I have.” The dark haired girl responded.

“It's a lovely game for ticklish boys.” Jenni explained. “Look at Jacob's scrotum.”

Felice looked at it. His erection had pulled his balls in tight and there were several little lines in the flesh of Jacob's sensitive ballsack.

“I see...” Felice seemed interested.

“Well”, Jenni took her satin gloves off. “I just have to have this wonderful Aloe Vera lotion.” Jenni presented for the camera a bottle. “And we are gonna apply this lotion to his testicles.

After applying the lotion to Jacob's balls and ass, Jenni looked up to see that the whites of Jacob's eyes were as big as dinner plates.

“Hehehehe” Jenni giggled mischievously. “Time to play Trace the wrinkles!”

The adudience applauded again. Some of the women wiggled there fingers at Jacob teasingly and laughed at his discomfort.

“One wrinkle...” Jenni dragged the tippy tip of her finger along one wrinkle of Jacob's left nut. He chortled and shook.

“Two wrinkle...” Jenni repeated the motion. “Awwww... this is getting boring. Felice, do you realize that the average male scrotum has over 40 wrinkles during an erection? Let's just get em all!”

“HMHHMHMHMHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMMHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMMHHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHMHM”

“Tickle tickle” Both girls chanted like a sing song mantra as they tickled Jacob's balls with random feathery touches.

They soon stopped tickling and Felice put her mouth on Jacob's cock. Her head bobbed up and down as she provided him the first oral pleasure that he had experienced in over a month. Everything looked good.

And then...

And then...

And then Jenni turned and winked at the audience as she held up a small clown horn. She lifted a finger to her lips and the audience went silent. Jenni narrowed her eyes in a devious manner. She then placed the end of the horn on Jacob's testicles, cupping them in the cool metal. The Jenni giggled and honked the horn repeatedly. The combined sensation of the horn's vibrations and Felice's mouth made Jacob cum so hard that Felice had to gag a little in swallowing all of Jacob's cum. Jacob passed out

Once it was all over, Jenni stood up and proudly proclaimed, “Well, now that Jacob is happy and floating away to dreamland, we must end our show. Stay tuned for net week, when we play with our next guest on THE JENNI THE CLOWN SHOW!!!!

So .. how can we audition for this show? :) Haha, great story as always!

Wonderful – I think this is one of my favourite Jenni stories. I loved the unwilling attribution of Jacob's happiness to symbols like the drawn-on smile, et cetera.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back