• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The kidnapping of Wolfgirl [ Nekos F*/f ]

caroo

TMF Poster
attachment.php

Underneath an abandoned warehouse in the slums of Feral City, a devious and merciless interrogation is underway. The diabolical feline forces only known at K.A.T have captured Huskygirl, a group member of the Dog pack superhero squad.

Under the mercy of their brilliant mad scientist Dr Tabs! Huskygirl sits helplessly as she undergoes a merciless torture.

“So Huskygirl, as you can plainly see I’m the one who’s in control here.” Dr Tabs grinned with feline glee as she held her gadget remote. “As super-strong arms is your power, I’ve encased them in these reinforced holders rendering them completely useless.” She snickered and pressed a button on the remote, electrical lighting hitting Huskygirls exposed feet, causing her to squeal and howl in laughter.

“Hehehhahaha Stick it Dr! Eeeeee heehehehehe I’ll never give you the location to our headquarters!” The weakened, lovely Huskygirl defiantly remarks as she squirmed within her mechanical bondage.

The Dr grinned in delight. “Oh you will Huskygirl, for I know your weakness!” She would point to the woman’s feet, currently secured in ankle locks that force her feet to point out, each toe locked into place; she couldn’t move an inch of her toes or ankles in this state. Yellow bursts of lighting would hit the exposed and flushed soles of her tender, modestly sized feet. Each hit making the woman squeak, howl or quiver.

“While you are indestructible, you are not without the sensation of touch.” She purred, as she loved explaining her overdrawn ideas. “I’ve celebrated my lighting machine to stimulate your ticklish nerves. And it seems you already have quite sensitive feet.” She leaned over.. Stroking a finger across the soles of the captive. Making her quiver and squeak.

“You bitch! Eeerrraaa hahahahahaha!!! You’ll pay for this!” The woman struggled shaked and yet could not free herself from the ingenious bondage.

“We’ll see..for now, I think I’ll go feed my kittens, I’ll be back in a few hours, lets see if you’re willing to talk then!” the mad Dr cackled and turned the machine to full strength. The howling bellows of laughter silenced as the steel door closes in her imprisoned cell.

Will Huskygirl be able to escape the mad clutches of Dr Tabs? 😱

This looks awesome. I can't believe you don't have more responses.

Great work with this. Keep it up man.

Sweet pic! Though now I kinda want to see a team of Huskygirls pulling a sled, and driven onward with a tickle whip. Mush!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back