• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Kingston (Ontario, Canada) Tickler- 1983

Too bad there was no TMF or FetLife back then... all that unpleasantness could've been avoided!

While I have been to Kingston, Ontario a few times, I can honestly say this wasn't me. I had no idea this was going on there! I miss out on all the fun stuff.

Wow, thats crazy, definitely someone going to the extremes.

That's awful and I'm really glad people don't do that often... If my feet were actually being tickled for information I'd probably break pretty quickly =/ Robbers are dicks.

One must wonder how many of the ladys were realy ticklish on there bare feet? and when he found one that was did he go all out and tickle them out of there minds?

One must wonder how many of the ladys were realy ticklish on there bare feet? and when he found one that was did he go all out and tickle them out of there minds?

Actually most sane people would probably think the whole deal is sick and messed up. Your response makes me wonder if we'll hear about you in the news someday.

This was not consensual tickling so he was sentenced for assault.

A guy with his name and who appears to be the right age is on Facebook...

The man had no ethics. If he tied them up and tickled them, it was just wrong to rob them as well. He should have left some $$!

This ... activity ... of breaking into homes & tying up women & tickling them followed by robbing them ... is frowned upon? :confused:

I here from some friends who lived there that some of the ladys were so ticklish they told them you can have anything, if he would stop the tickling.Can you just see the looks on there faces when he was at the foot of the bed.Got to love it .

I here from some friends who lived there that some of the ladys were so ticklish they told them you can have anything, if he would stop the tickling.Can you just see the looks on there faces when he was at the foot of the bed.Got to love it .

...ew

Nothing's hotter than fear of potentially violent sexual assault, as I tell my therapist...

Come on anniehall just haveing some fun. Life is to short not to laugh at it all.:pieface:

I bet life is a lot longer when you are sentenced to prison.

It blows my mind that people think that was okay or fun.

While I have been to Kingston, Ontario a few times, I can honestly say this wasn't me. I had no idea this was going on there! I miss out on all the fun stuff.

You'd have been, what, nine years old in 1983?

In addition to all of the thing's that are morally wrong with this story. You can't laugh when you are scared regardless of whether or not you're being tickled, these could have been the most ticklish girls in the world but someone had just broken into their houses and tied them up, I highly doubt any of them laughed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back