• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Knismol Corporation (roleplay scenario, open to all genders, lees and lers!)

Knismol

Here at the Knismol Corporation, we have a single mission. . .The advancement and betterment of all things tickling.

Our world renowned research and development teams are constantly working to redefine the limits and capabilities of the tickling world, and we need your help to make that happen.

Joining the Knismol team means you will constantly be on the forefront of new breakthroughs and scientific research, yet you do not need an advanced degree to be a part of the fun. In fact, we have a myriad of job opportunities right now, just waiting for someone like you to come and fill them. Take a look and see what potential career paths might tickle your fancy.

Sensitivity Research: Are you ticklish? We hope so, but we also think we can make you moreso. Our team is always on the lookout for new potential test subjects, where we will thoroughly map your body, identifying and quantifying all your weakest points. Those who prove to be able to endure the preliminary phase will qualify for our advanced programs, where you will help us trial several techniques and procedures designed to maximize the ticklishness of the human body.

If that sounds too intense for you, or if you think you’d make a better tester than testee, feel free to apply to our “Tickle Researcher” program. Interested applicants will be required to pass a rigorous skills check before joining us in our work.

Restraint Training: While this has other meanings in other professions, at Knismol, people working in this department are responsible for the vigorous testing of the bondage equipment designed by our crack team of craftspeople. This work can be as simple as the perfect spread eagle (at what angle are the armpits perfectly exposed?) and as advanced as Ten-Toe-Tie testing and the dreaded (at least for the ones being tied down) Full Body Immobilization featuring total Sensory Deprivation.

Please note that while there are always openings on the design floor, they may require proof of concepts of new machines or at least advanced Scouts training in knots and ropework.

Please also note that clever employees looking to work overtime could pair Restraint Training with Sensitivity Research, though I warn you, the effects can be pretty severe.

Tactile Automation, or to the laymen, the “Tickle Machine”: We’ve all heard that you can’t tickle yourself, so why bother, when you can have a machine do it for you? Our team of engineers and architects work night and day to try to perfect a series of machines built for the sole purpose of administering a range of tickling services.

As with our Sensitivity department, we are always looking for willing test subjects to try out the various devices and provide verbal and physical feedback as to their effectiveness.

While Knismol will someday fully automate these machines, for now they do require manual supervision and periodic control, so we have job openings for machine operators as well. Not a bad way to make some money, eh?

Advanced Reality and Artificial Intelligence: Let’s face it, one of the trickiest troubles of being a tickle fetishist is often the lack of available partners. What if that problem could be solved with your own personal Tickler or Ticklee?

Our ARAI department is on the cutting edge of science, working to break open whole new worlds of possibilities in two very fascinating ways.

Did you ever watch Star Trek and dream of what a ticklephile could do on the Holodeck? Dream no more as our advancements in hard light holograms and immersive computer programming have allowed us here at Knismol to build the world’s first “Tickle Zone”, a totally artificial reality that, take it from me, feels very, very real.

The ARAI team is working to create several built-in modules for the initial release of the Tickle Zone and are in need of Beta testers to try out both Ler and Lee scenarios. They are also looking for creative storytellers who want to help take part in the vision creation of new ticklish realities for people to completely disappear.

ARAI’s second area of focus is in the development of the “TK Bots”, fully humanoid artificial intelligence designed for the sole purpose of sharing the tickling experience. TK Bots will be custom orders designed precisely to the buyer’s specifications and as such, they need exhaustive testing both in terms of the customization aspects as well as their capabilities as both Ler and Lee.

The ARAI department might be the most popular here at Knismol - Many of our workers have been so busy with their work that they have yet to notice that we stopped paying them months ago.

The Dark Arts, aka Tickle Sorcery: It has long been said that science and magic are two sides of the same coin, or perhaps, that things we deem as magic are just science we can’t quite understand. We at Knismol have taken that to heart and a group of truly brave souls have begun a lifetime of research into the supernatural side of tickling.

I can’t really talk about the specifics of what happens in this section of our corporation, mainly because I do not know. All research and work done in “The Dark Arts” is confidential and will only be released to the public once we can be absolutely sure it is safe for the general population. Based on the screams I have heard while walking by, which seemed both human and something more monstrous, I doubt we’ll know anything anytime soon, though I can talk about a single discovery that led to perhaps are most exciting section of the Knismol Corporation.

Extradimensional and Extraplanetary Exploration Krew, known as EEEK: Fifteen years ago, a group of researchers from The Dark Arts were able to conjure a gateway that led to the most fascinating space - The Nexus of Laughter.

It was named that partially because of what was discovered there and partially because the only way to open said gateway is through a build-up of frantic ticklish reactions.

Once inside the Nexus of Laughter, a team of exploratory scientists found themselves able to access a number of other gateways leading to a number of extraordinary places. While we have not yet determined where exactly all of them are, we can be quite certain that some are in our plane of existence and some most certainly are not.

We are also certain that in every reality scientists have encountered since discovering the Nexus, each one has shared our affinity for tickling.

While no official document has been published to track the different realities, the Knismol rumor mill seems to believe that, among other things, one could encounter worlds filled with “alien” creatures, ones filled with humanoid style animals, ones in which laughter is a form of currency and ones in which the world itself seemed to be alive and looking to tickle.

Obviously, we’re in need of intrepid explorers to step through the Nexus and collect data on all these parallel realities. Half our data goes missing when the previous adventurers choose to remain in the world they have encountered and abandon their jobs, but that’s the price to pay for research.

As you can see, the Knismol Corporation is always growing. I’m honestly not even sure I have mentioned all the different departments and job postings. The only way you’ll get the whole picture is to apply and join our team. We look forward to hearing from you!

Knismol, where science is noisy and tickling is serious business.

All interested applicants should stop by the Knismol front desk, either by sending a DM or contacting through Discord - Knismol#3569

Interested applicant here. 37 male lee. I requested you on discord. Adammm#6126

I'm interested if you're still accepting applicants. Sent a friend request on Discord Blademech22#3493

Very clever... I like it! I wish you exellent feed back on this endeavor.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back