• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The lag

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
I'm really sorry about the lag the last few days. We haven't been able to resolve it but we are actively working on it.

Thanks for your patience,
Jeff

And this seems like a good time to remind everyone that we have a Patreon if anyone wants to help keep this kind of thing from happening :)

https://www.patreon.com/TMFJeff

We think it might be cleared up, but it had been coming and going. If anyone still notices it, try clearing your cache. If that doesn't do the trick, please let me know either here in the thread, or by PM.

Not sure if this is related to the problem, but I’ve been having trouble with TMF “freezing” on my IPad, to where I have to close it, and log back on.

For me, the lag went away when I use the "Clean web browsers history, cookies, and cache" utility on my Windows11 laptop.

Yes, when I logged back in later in the day... the lag was back.
Seems very sporadic.

Last edited:
I did wonder about that. Worried the TMF got DDoS’d or something.

That would take a pretty dedicated group, no? And if it were DD, that means someone with multiple computers. So no, I doubt it.

That would take a pretty dedicated group, no? And if it were DD, that means someone with multiple computers. So no, I doubt it.

I think it can be done virtually without needing to own multiple physical machines, but then again I’ve never done it myself. Someone would also need to be really pissed at the TMF though lol. So it’s unlikely but not totally impossible.

I really apologize about this everyone. This is the worst problem we've ever faced, and I just can't find an answer - Multiple people have tried to solve it and everyone is coming up empty handed. I'm so frustrated right now I could start breaking things.

I hope and expect to have this resolved by the end of the week, which is going to involve throwing money at it that I don't really have. And I'm only assuming that will even work because I figure that something has to - the forum worked fine last week and we haven't made any changes to it. There's got to be something that can be found and fixed to get us back to normal.

And I want to just remind everyone that we have this Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/TMFJeff

If everyone who actively uses the TMF contributed one dollar a month, we'd have a budget, and a fund to dip into, and we would be able to easily solve this instead of scrambling around frantically.

I really apologize about this everyone. This is the worst problem we've ever faced, and I just can't find an answer - Multiple people have tried to solve it and everyone is coming up empty handed. I'm so frustrated right now I could start breaking things.

I hope and expect to have this resolved by the end of the week, which is going to involve throwing money at it that I don't really have. And I'm only assuming that will even work because I figure that something has to - the forum worked fine last week and we haven't made any changes to it. There's got to be something that can be found and fixed to get us back to normal.

And I want to just remind everyone that we have this Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/TMFJeff

If everyone who actively uses the TMF contributed one dollar a month, we'd have a budget, and a fund to dip into, and we would be able to easily solve this instead of scrambling around frantically.

Done. I hope others join as well.

Fixed? Seems to be snapping for me again. Did you find the cause or did it disappear on its own?

Yeah, it’s been working great for me, too! Glad it seems to be back to normal.

I am grateful for all the effort you put into this site! Just joined your patron for $5 a month.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back