• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Large Catalog of Stories in the */F Format.

I Hate Foot Fetish

With the permission of the administration and all our favorite writers, I am pleased to present you this Catalog of Non-Human Stories in the */F format.
Here I will try to collect stories from all over the Internet about plants, machines, tentacles and animals, and provide them to you in the most convenient way.

How is all this implemented?

So, all the authors are placed in this post in alphabetical order. The nicknames will be taken from this site. In the absence of this - from the site where the story is located.
The nickname is followed by links to the stories of this author. (Their location will be in random order relative to the whole stories).
Only the first 3 parts of each complete story will be added. If there are more than three parts in the cycle, it will be marked with a special symbol at the end of the third story. In order to continue reading, you will just need to find the appropriate cycle from the author.

In front of each story there is a special scoreboard characterizing this story. In it, you can pre-familiarize yourself with exactly what topics will be raised in this story.
For this purpose, I have introduced a special symbolism. It is presented below:

π - Plants, vines, tentacles.*
₹ - Machine.
À - Animals.
£ - Foot tickling.
Ñ - Non-con.
Ï - Intnsive.
© - Cruel.
Ŝ - Sexy.**

*Note: I add stories about "tentacles" to the category of "plants" regardless of the nature of the source of these tentacles. I believe that conceptually these stories relate more to this group than to the group of "Animals".
**Note: Sexual content will be understood as any content containing references to the victim's genitals in the nude.

The characters Ñ, Ŝ will be allocated to a special category. Each of them can be preceded by a "&" symbol, which must be understood as a logical negation.(&Ñ - By mutual consent, &Ŝ - Not sexy).

I will explain why this strange symbolism is needed. It is needed for a more convenient search for stories by category. Over time, this post will grow, and the search will not be convenient. But by copying the symbol of the corresponding category and typing it into the alphabetic search engine of the page, you will quickly be able to find the stories you need.

I will personally judge which category a particular story belongs to. At the same time, I am a human being, and I can be wrong. If you notice that the story you have read does not contain the categories listed by me, please write to me in person and I will correct the error. Also, in determining the characteristics of a particular story, the author has the last word. If you do not agree with my conclusion, write to me and I will correct the category of your story.

Also, if the author does not want his stories to be located in this catalog, just write to me and I will delete everything.

Some stories will not have any description at first - this is because I will add stories faster than reading them. So don't be scared. Sooner or later, each story will get its own characteristic.

In conclusion, I would like to tell you how you can help me. If the concerned fans of this forum have or know any stories of the */F format, and you did not find them in this post, please send them to me in person. The same goes for all writers. If I haven't published you yet, please collect all your stories in one message and send them to me. This will greatly simplify my job of finding new stories.

That's probably all.

I want to make a few comments on my own behalf. With this post, I would like to draw the attention of the authors and attract their interest in this topic. To encourage new, young writers to create their own creativity. And just make a convenient, simple catalog where stories from all over the Internet on our favorite topics will be collected.
Enjoy it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.

B.

C.

D
--Drewdrops:
GREEN FINGERS

E.

F.
--feathers4finger:
[₹, Ñ, Ï, &Ŝ] Big Bang Theory Fan Fic: Sheldon's Experiment, Part 1

[₹, Ñ, Ï, Ŝ] Big Bang Theory Fan Fic: Sheldon's Experiment Part 2

--FeatherHeart22:
In the Plant's Embrace: A Tickling Story

G.
--GhostOS:
FANTASTICKLER FREE ILLUSTRATED E-ZINE LAUNCHED

H.

I.
I Hate Foot Fetish:
The Easton Desert. Part one

--Invisible Ink:
A Babe In Toyland

--i64ever1:
She tickled me...with science!

J.

K.
--knight:
Sirens' Rapture: The Machines
BARBARELLA: THE FEATHERTRAP

--ktulu:
Ticklomatic
An Evening at the Gallery

L.
--Loc-Nar:
Psychological Warfare

N.

M.

O.
--oneortheother:
[π, £, Ñ, Ï, &Ŝ] Star Wars TK: Leia VI Endor Endeavour,

P.
--Persephone:
The Punishment of Kira McKee

Q.

R.

S.
--Serhazat:
Dangerous Cargo
Living in a Tickling Machine Apocalypse
A Simple Repair
A Sorceress's Mistake
Tickling Machine Festival

--shock:
Keri's Insane Foot Tickle Training Part 1-7

T.
--TechTickle:
Klara's Fascinating Research Project, Part 1
Just a Tickle Game, Prologue: Training
Scientific Curiosity, Part 1
The Myth of the Ancient Tentacled Beast, Part 1

--TickleMantis:
Giggle Box
--ThePurpleQuill:
Michelle's New Job

U.
--unclejobo:
The Trick or Treat Foot Massager
Involuntary Ticklish Workout

V.
Volsung:
Perpetual Automation Inc

W.
--weebs86:
The Litterbug, part 1.

X.

Y.

Z.
--zerit2002:
Stuck on the Tickle-Chair
In the Plant's Embrace: A Tickling Story

Оther.
--3T3:
ML Nanotech
Anger Management

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back