• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Laugh: *free* downloadable Last Laugh Alpha sample clip now available

great clip

thanks for the free clip, that dark haired girl is hot..hope you consider having her in any of your future videos. good work!

Hi Mr Horseradish,

You're very welcome. But, you know, offering the clip isn't exactly hurting me. Still, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

By the dark haired girl I assume you mean Isabelle. I'm afraid it might be hard to get her again. I've lost contact with these girls, and Isabelle moved out of town a few months ago. Not sure she's back, though she was supposed to come back eventually. Also, if I were lucky enough to contact her again I don't think she would be interested in posing without Marie. Oh well.

I'll do my best to find other models that will do as good a job as M and I.

This clip is great. I love the sections where the tickling is done with the tongue. You do not see that usually, and it is one of my preferred methods. I especially enjoyed the close-ups!

Thanks a lot for posting the clip.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Hi Knight Tickler,

I'm glad to know you enjoyed the clip. I was myself very pleased when the girls agreed to do tongue tickling and actually reacted to it in a fairly intense way. I wouldn't have kept those scenes if it hadn't tickled, as it would have been plain and simple foot fetishism. Nothing wrong with that, but it's not what my videos are about. Though I do have a pro-foot bias.

Regards.

not good clip

The clip is bad, girls ugly and not ticklish the video must be the same

Go on, François !

I think this is excellent! And would love to see more! Don't listen to envioux people who have good reasons to hate.

Counchac's post

Folks, don't pay attention to whoever this fake Counchac person is. I recently got a hate e-mail from him, and so did Jeff from MTP.

This person was trying to pass for another tickling video company's owner. After some research, Myriads, the TMF's administrator, determined that it was a hoax, that the other company had nothing to do with it. I even got an e-mail from that other company explaining the situation (which I really appreciate), and everything's fine.

I don't know who the hell you are, person who's using the name Counchac but isn't really him, and I don't know what you hoped to accomplish with such preposterous and pathetic messages, but it's not working, and I really don't think people are fooled. Sorry dude.

Hi FatherWilliam,

Thank you very much, I'm grateful for your comments.

As you can read in the message I posted right before this one, that person has been trying to cause trouble among some vendors, hoping to start a feud, I guess. Which is really silly, because the messages are so lame and the claims are so obviously untrue that no one could possibly take them seriously.

I'd like to thank Myriads, Jeff of MTP and the guys at frenchtickling.com for their help in determining that this is indeed just a stupid hoax.

With this said, I hope we can all forget about this unfortunate incident. Please do not add any comments about this, as it's not worth anyone's time and it would only serve to disrupt the positive nature of the TMF. Thank you.

More of that good stuff if you will. Oh, and flamers suck donkey balls...

Hi grippedchimp,

Don't worry, you'll get to see more when I release my second video eventually. Also, you should be able to see a couple bonus clips of Last Laugh Alpha in the near future. Keep your eyes open.

Cannot download

The last laugh looks like a great clip however when I try to download it all that comes up are codes...any help from anyone...

Hi luv2tkle,

I wonder what the problem is. Normally the clip should play just fine, and most people have had no problem with it. Are you sure you're using appropriate, up-to-date software to play it? Did you try downloading it from the TMF? You could try from my own site, or extremetickling.com if you're a member or would be interested in becoming one. I don't see why it would be any different, though, since all links refer to the exact same clip, hosted by extremetickling.com. I sure hope you manage to get it to work eventually. If not, I'm still working of making an .mpeg version, which I will announce on the TMF when it's ready.

Take care.

Francois

Problem solved I was trying to download it using Netscape and when I used Internet Explorer it worked with no problems...

Great clip. And being a fellow Canadian from Nova Scotia I thoroughly enjoyed it....Sure wish that you girls were from around here...

Looking forward to seeing more...

francois

it sure is kind of you to thanks EVERYONE for thanking you for your clip. lol- if i say 'thankyou' again will you thank Me again.
THANKYOU ( waits..........with a grin of anticipation......)

Hi luv2tkle,

I'm glad the download worked this time. I used to prefer Netscape over Explorer, but reluctantly switched because of Netscape's limitations. Too bad, really.

Take care

Hi Mr Horseradish,

I guess you pretty much expected me to reply again, huh? Hehehe! I know I may be going a little overboard with the thank-you replies, and if this bugs some people I apologize. But you know, I just feel the urge to thank all the people who've been nice enough to post positive comments about my work. I enjoy this personal approach. I'll continue to do so as long as I possibly can.

Ok, well, I'm going to try real hard and not thank you this time. I wouldn't want to overdo it, after all.

Take care.

P.S. Thank you.

D'OH!!!

Darn Right it bugs me!
haha.. im gonna thank you for your thankyou of my thankyou. soo....thanks!

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back