• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The last person you tickled/ were tickled by

Viewmaster

Verified
So I thought I would start a chain thread like what we have in the 'silly stuff' section. Only instead of posting random crap people post details of their most recent tickling experience. Kind of a shorter version of the True tickling stories we have only it HAS to be the most recent tickles you dished out / received

I will go first :)

I last tickled a woman I met at a house party a while ago. She was kneeling on her socked feet in that way that makes them irresistable. I snuck up behind her and tickled her arches, It took her a while to acknowledge the sensations but when she did she squirmed away without laughing and the conversation carried on without anyone but us noticing the incident.

The last person that I was tickled by was Goddess Shelly :woman: at our session on Wednesday, March 2nd. After tying me to one of the bedposts, she tickled by on the ribs and under the arms until I was gasping for breath. :bouncybou

The last person I tickled was my ex, yesterday. We are still affectionate even after not being together for almost 4 years. I was hugging her from behind and telling her how skinny she is (she's lost a good deal of weight) and gave her a good rib tickle which made her squirm and laugh.

The last person I was tickled by was my current lady friend who gave me a pretty serious rib tickling while we were being intimateon Saturday night. It was amazing. But I had started it a few minutes prior using my lips to tickle her underarms. Needless to say it was a good weekend.

Last person I tickled and was tickled by was a girl from on here. Was quite fun, never got around to a second session unfortunately.

The last person I tickled and was tickled by is my husband. I lightly tickle his feet in the morning to get him up if he doesn't get up at the same time as me. His feet are really sensitive in the morning, I love it :D He gets me back by kissing my ears/neck and making sure his scruff lightly rubs against my skin, it's horribly ticklish but I love when he does it. We also have a session coming up with a guy I met a few years ago, so hopefully that goes well.

The last time I was tickled was this past weekend. I was meeting a girlfriend of mine at a club and she snuck up behind me and tickled my butt. It's a sweet spot for me so I screamed!

The last time I tickled was when I switched with my ler. After he tickle tortured me for over an hour I tied him up and got my revenge.

Well, I'm married, so I tickle my wife pretty much all the time! But, this weekend we decided to go to a strip club and got a private dance with this really cute stripper. She made out with my wife and I tickled her size 5.5 feet! I'm going to try to post a story here about the experience. It was quite fun! :)

I'd say a year and a half since I broke up with my last girlfriend. She wasn't into being tickled even though she was ticklish.

The last person I was tickled by was my wife. The other night we were in bed and she started tugging at my T-shirt -- I forget why; there was a reason -- and the sensation of her fingertips against my abdomen inadvertently set off all my high-alert tickle-alarms and threw me into a frantic fit of squirming, much to her amusement. Given that she hadn't intended to tickle me (this time), my off-the-charts wriggling was a surprise and a delight. She kept at it, my stomach muscles convulsing wildly as I tried frenetically to defend myself, saying "Why are you going so crazy? You're reacting all crazy!"

I haven't been tickled in ages, unfortunately! But the last time I was tickled was by my friend M... she tickled under my arms quickly, and then gave my tummy a little tickle. :) That was a couple months ago though...

The last person I tickled was a male friend at another friend's party in July. I can't remember the last time I was tickled, though...

Ever since I discovered it's sexual for me, no one: I unfortunately have zero success with women and I don't feel comfortable tickling someone I'm not in a relationship with.

Got a few this morning as I kissed the rhino goodbye

Last edited:
Other than the wife....

We were at a party and I had my feet up on a footrest (bare of course) and a mutual female friend sat on the rest to put her shoes on and she ran a finger up one sole and made me jump. Then she made a comment about the size of my foot and tickled it quickly with one finger in the middle of the sole.

I damn near jumped out of the chair!

Last person I tickled was my SIL. I was seated and she stood over me to fuss with something and I clawed he stomach quickly as she jumped away.

~ toyou

Ex boyfriend back in September. While he didn't outright have a tickle fetish, he was kinky in other ways and took great delight in pinning me down and tickling me at times. I miss those times, but he ended up not respecting my boundaries and we broke up.

A friend's girlfriend tickled my stomach/belly button recently with her digging nails when she was "feeling if I had abs".

I was surprisingly ticklish at the moment. I stayed still for a second then turned to the side grinning playfully. She seemed to have planned that a bit.. and liked it. Ha! We both looked each other in the eye when I swiveled my stomach away.

Last night lady friend and I made a bet that whoever lost at pool would get tied to my bed by the winner. She is an excellent player, definitely better than me, but I still beat her 4 games out of 5. Just needed the right motivation I guess. She said she had never done any bondage before, but she was a trooper and went through with it. Probably only 5-10% of the time involved tickling though. Mostly regular stuff. This morning she told me it was the most fun she's had in years. :D

My ex girlfriend, a few months ago. She was kind of exploring where I was ticklish and how to do it because she was really into the idea of it and loved being tickled by me. It was a lot of fun and I really miss it. Unfortunately life got in the way and we decided to take some time apart.

My good friend who I've known for several years. Your basic tickle session, it was a lot of fun for us both.

Ah, that's nice. Had she just served a long prison sentence? :p

I love your sense of humor Vanillaphant! :blaugh:
Actually, she works a lot and hadn't been in a relationship in quite a while.

PS, I worked a little bit on my new and improved stocks today. Now with holes! :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back