• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing House

Regarding the future of Laughing House

Now as some of you that are in more direct contact with me already know, I've been thinking about getting this project going again for quiet some time... But there's a problem there: I've kinda made a wall for myself that's stopping me from continuing. I have actually done some work in secret on the project to try and get it ready for another chapter, but because of how much choice I've left for the players, it's lead to making some future parts of the story either impossible to work around or would make the workarounds seem stupid or unfair towards players that didn't choose to be complete meanies to all my lovely characters.

So in order to continue with the project, I'm gonna need to re-work it in order to make it possible to move forward. Because it's a re-work, you guys are gonna need to go back through the game FROM THE START if the new version goes through. So because of that, I'm leaving it to you guys: Are you alright with starting again so the game can move forwards?

I've made a strawpoll to help me pool the verdict from all of the places this game has fans, so please throw in a vote and feel free to leave your feedback on this situation or what have you in the comments on whatever site you see this.

STRAWPOLL: http://strawpoll.me/7294836

Really excited that this is potentially coming back.
Hope all of your health stuff has worked out for the best.

Not sure why you would think that a rework is something we wouldn't want. Of course! It's so funny you post this, because I was going through my old external Hard Drives and found your game in it and was wondering "Man, is he gonna go at this again? I love seeing Lucy's bubbly toes get some ticklish love"

I really look forward to seeing the rework. Is it gonna be drastically different? Or is the beginning portions going to pretty much be similar?

We have to start over from the begging when the re-work comes out.
You make that problem sound like it's way worse than it actually is.
As long as there's some progress, I don't care about such an issue.

Really excited that this is potentially coming back.
Hope all of your health stuff has worked out for the best.
It's getting there slowly, haven't worked on it in a week or so... But that's due in part to my evenings being various online games with friends (huzzah for Battleborn beta!) and my days being used up by me painting tiny men (shamefully, I do not have a beard made of them)

Not sure why you would think that a rework is something we wouldn't want. Of course! It's so funny you post this, because I was going through my old external Hard Drives and found your game in it and was wondering "Man, is he gonna go at this again? I love seeing Lucy's bubbly toes get some ticklish love"

I really look forward to seeing the rework. Is it gonna be drastically different? Or is the beginning portions going to pretty much be similar?
You're not the only one that does! And don't worry, them specifically get involved in quite a fiendish little trap device in the third chapter! (when I eventually get on to that)

It's not gonna be drastically different, just a few things on the back-end will be modified and I'm probably gonna add in some extra scenes (as well as re-work and fix up Chapter 2 a bit... I rushed that one and it really showed :( )

We have to start over from the begging when the re-work comes out.
You make that problem sound like it's way worse than it actually is.
As long as there's some progress, I don't care about such an issue.
I asked because you'd be surprised at how assy people get about this kinda stuff when it comes to games! XD

Tried downloading this again on my laptop (Old laptop crapped out) and even though I download the program to run the game it still says I need to download it to make it run

Am I just basically getting the middle finger from the program or am I doing something wrong?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back