• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** The Laughing Stocks - 2009 Demonstration **

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
I recently had the pleasure of witnessing a live demonstration of the legendary Laughing Stocks in action during a convention. This guy is awesome and employed excellent tickling techniques thruought the demo.

Here's the link to the footage I've captured:

http://www.************************/LaughingStocks/TheLaughingStocks2009.wmv

Thank you to the Laughing Stocks for giving me permission to post this for all to enjoy. Comments welcomed!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this Darth...

I've always been a fan of Laughing Stocks...

He's an extremely nice guy as well...and thoroughly enjoys what he does! :D

:toast:

Love the brunette girl, but the blonde looked like she was getting off on it.

Good observation and also accurate - as the demo kept going she actually orgasmed from it...I couldn't believe it! It was certainly a first as I had never seen that before!

Love the brunette girl, but the blonde looked like she was getting off on it.

Good observation and also accurate - as the demo kept going she actually orgasmed from it...I couldn't believe it! It was certainly a first as I had never seen that before!

Damn. Sounds hot. Any more footage?

Um....who is the girl who is laughing her head off in the background. Sidious why are you holding out on us...what is going on in the rest of the room. You see people doing other stuff and the blonde girl looking over from time to time. Besides me hearing some guy talking about a ribcage and underarms. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING lol.

Good video, but the only thing that bothered me is you can hear the girl whos off screen more then the girls in the stocks.

Wow, Both those girls are hot.
The girl on the right should see you about doing a clip.
She had a great laugh and seemed very ticklish.
Do you know either of the girls, and do they have clips out there?

Great clip, thanks for sharing

The straight-jackets should be used more often in tickling. :bowing:

???

Okay maybe it is me, great clip but why do I think it is such a waste of resources when fingers aren't used on the feet, especially with the talons that lady had!?

About time a FetishCon Laughing Stocks demo was posted here! A great clip, and even more fun than seeing a set of photos! I did like the blonde girl (the LG guy says her "name" is Hyena) getting off on it! Usually he has a couple stocks in place, so I reckon the girl getting tickled off-camera was Derek Synklaire in some kneeling stocks nearby. Can you verify that for me, Darth?

Idk about the rest of you, but I enjoyed the brunette. One of the biggest reasons is because she looks alot like Mila Kunis :D

Excellent work mate and thanks for sharing.

I think I'd sign over every penny I have for a couple of hours with the girl on the right in that exact setup.

Like posted earlier I love a stock setup with a straight jacket scenario.

And if this is from that guy with the Obi Wan Kenobi shroud then I know its good. A great site to purchase clips.

More of this type of stock tickling please. :)

Okay maybe it is me, great clip but why do I think it is such a waste of resources when fingers aren't used on the feet, especially with the talons that lady had!?

ditto that. I love finger action on the foot bottoms. Not a big fan of the brush but Tasha and Brooke at Tickle Abuse do a wonderful job at it.

Still love the fingers.

Fantastic! Thanks so much for posting :D

Idk about the rest of you, but I enjoyed the brunette. One of the biggest reasons is because she looks alot like Mila Kunis :D

I can see that, but when I first saw it I was thinking more Cameron Diaz with dark hair.

Anyway absolutely perfect clip. Thanks Darth.

Wow! I am floored by the reaction this has had in the forum. In less than a day it's had over 2000 hits! I am glad you are all enjoying it. When I saw it going down I felt oblidged to capture it and present it to yas. Trick or treat come early :-D

I can see that, but when I first saw it I was thinking more Cameron Diaz with dark hair.

Anyway absolutely perfect clip. Thanks Darth.

Wow! I am floored by the reaction this has had in the forum. In less than a day it's had over 2000 hits! I am glad you are all enjoying it. When I saw it going down I felt oblidged to capture it and present it to yas. Trick or treat come early :-D

Trick or Treat come early, indeed. :)

That was really cool Darth, thanks for sharing. I've never been to a
"Fetish Con". How was it?

Loved seeing these stocks at the Fetishcon.
Really loved that blonde and those soles! Thanks for catching that Darth.

I so gotta go to the Fetish con next year to thank the producers in our realm that go and to thank some of the lovely models.

DK

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back