• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Legend of TICKLE ROCK {M/F}

rwm01man

TMF Regular
This story is for my very good and very talented writer and artist friend Lauren.

THE LEGEND OF TICKLE ROCK

TICKLE ROCK, west of Scranton PA deep in the Catskill mountains is one of Pennsylvania’s most unusual rock formations. The rock sits at the edge of a cliff. The base of this huge rock has withered away to form the shape of what looks like a giant 15 to 20-foot hammer. Its amazing how the rock formation has stood tall since before the age of man, but that’s not what fascinates Lauren about this rock. What does fascinate her is the name itself, TICKLE ROCK. Who gave it this name, and why? No one really knows, but Laurens fascination with the word tickle, and being a tickle fetishist herself, for some reason compelled her to travel and see it for herself.

Making her way up the rocky hills and paths to TICKLE ROCK 23 year old Lauren begins to realize she chose the right outfit for her hike up to the rock. Wearing a pair of light pink short jean shorts, with a very light shear pink racer back tank top with a summer vibes beach pattern on the front. Underneath you could see the outline and color of her black halter style bikini top. Which she wore the bottoms to as well which where underneath her shorts. Her bob style light brown hair kept her nice and cool up top in the Pennsylvania heat. As for her feet she prefers to wear flip flop and sandals but would not be able to make the trip up to the rock in those, so she settled for some sneakers without socks. As she makes her way up the last hill, she finally sees it, the hammer shaped rock formation standing there at the base of a over hanging cliff formation. She makes her way up and behind the rock into a shaded alcove which is formed from the overhanging cliff. As she stands there and pears up at the incredible formation wondering why they call it TICKLE ROCK, she fails to notice a dark shadow appear from behind her. Its form slowly creeps out of a small cave like door hidden in the shadowy alcove of the cliff. Unaware of its presence Lauren suddenly feels a sharp pain and becomes numb all over as her eyes grow wide as saucers and then slowly, she succumbs to passing out. Her life less body is then dragged into the shadows of the alcove where she is then taken into what is a small cave deep into the cliff side.

As Lauren gradually begins to regain consciousness, she begins to move her eyes around and finds there are torches all around the rocky walls. As she starts to wake up, she realizes her situation. She is restrained into some kind medieval stocks device. As she looked down toward her feet, she notices her feet are sticking into some kind of wooden stocks. She can’t see her feet over the height of the boards which conceal what she feels is another problem for her situation. Her big toes are restrained and trapped in metal toe clamps, which are holding her feet up against the other side of the boards. She cannot move her big toes at all and can only barely wiggle the rest of her toes. Attached to these foot stocks is a long wooden flat surface, no wider than six inches out past her butt, which then proceeds shrink down in size as it moves down toward her feet, in which her heels, legs, and butt are currently sitting on. As Lauren sits there surveying her situation, she also finds her back is straight up against another long flat wooden surface. This however is only wide enough for another metal clamp which has been closed around her neck and is bolted down to the wood on either side of her neck. The width of the clamp is about like the toe clamps. The feeling of a pair of cuffs wrapped around her toes, and her neck is not helping her feel any less scared. As she begins struggling, she also finds that her wrists are clamped down in similar fashion, which are forcing her arms to be spread out to either side of her like a crucifix. A small bead of sweat drips down across her cheeks as she tries to move in her restrained situation, never realizing the shadowy form creeping up behind her.

Just then several of the torches across the rock walls of this room blow out, making the room grow darker torch by torch. Now with only two torches lit off to her left and right there is very little light in the room, and hardly any behind and in front of her, making anything in front of her very difficult to see. Suddenly she feels something, a ghostly like presence coming from behind her. She tries to look behind her but is unable to turn her head to see, due to the clamp across her neck. “Hello there, my dear” a dark deep voice she hears coming out of the darkness behind her. “Welcome to my abode, I trust your comfortable with your situation”. “Whose there” Lauren replies to the voice. The dark voice again speaks “I understand you came here to tickle rock to for some answers”. “What are talking about” Lauren replies. “Oh, come now my dear, I know why you came here. I know what drove you to come see this place for yourself……. For I know exactly what you want.” Lauren takes a gulp and says, “and what is that” Lauren replies. The dark voice then comes flowing into her ear as if its right up behind her head and says in a snake like voice, “Too be tickled”. Lauren gasps “what……...how did……what are you……...” “For I can read minds my dear, and yours is unique. I can sense what your sensing, my dear. For you have wanted this your whole life, Haven’t you?” The dark voice says. “No……..that’s not true……I don’t…….this can’t be poss.…….please…….whoever you are I don’t……..huh……hhhey……hee-hee…….whahahat are you……..heeheeheeheehaaahaaahaaahaa”. Lauren couldn’t contain the bubbly contagious laughter that immediately began coming out of her mouth. A pair of pale sinister fingers had begun stroking long nails down the insides of Laurens wide open arm pits. They continued to stroke for several minutes sending Lauren into squealing fits of laughter.

Laurens laughter was constant, and never let up. After several minutes the dark shadowy figure swiftly moved down in front of Laurens feet. He moved so quickly that with all the laughter Lauren sustained between trying to recover and catch her breath, and the speed of which he moved, Lauren never really got a good look at him. Then as quickly as the tickling stopped, it started again, this time right at the base of Laurens big toes. “Ahhhhhhaaahaaahaahaaahaaaa heeeeheeeheeheeheeheehee whoooooohoooohooohoooohoooo are youuuuuuhoohooohhooohhooooo”. The shadowy figure continued to run his nails over the bottoms, and insides of her big toes with no signs of stopping. Lauren tried with all her might to struggle but failed to move much of her body. She couldn’t move her big toes at all, and it was driving her insane with laughter. As the minutes passed the shadowy figures fingers where now exploring all Laurens toes and feet. Constantly moving in and out of her toes and racking his nails all over her feet and heels. As for Lauren, she was in hysterics “haahaahaahaahaaahaahaa………. haaaahaaahaa………heeheehee………haahaah…………...” suddenly there was no sound coming from Lauren. She had fallen into silent laughter. Minute after minute ticked by as Lauren was sent in and out of constant bouts of loud, and silent laughter. Her eyes constantly focused at the end of the stocks. As she squeezed the laughter induced tears out of eyes when she could, she tried to catch a glimpse of her tormenter, but the stocks where so high and it was so dark she couldn’t focus with all the laughter, tears, and now sweat from her forehead, invading her facial torment. “Please………. heeheeheeheehee………. why are youhooohooohoohoo………I’m soooooooo………. ahhhhaahaahaahaahaahaa”. “Ticklish? Yes, I know that my dear, and you so truly want this don’t you my dear?” Lauren could only respond with more laughter before finally getting enough breath between bouts of laughter to express her thoughts. “I don’t haahaahaahaahaa I mean wait haahaahaahaahaa I didn’t think ahhhahaahaahaahaahaa I did want haahaahaahaahaa I mean no wait I ahhhaahaahaahaahaa what are you doing to meeheeheeheeheehee I can’t think haahaahaahaahaa I don’t know what’s happening to meeheeheeheeheehee.” The shadowy figure did however know what was going on with Lauren. For he was a very magical being. Able to bring suggestive and hormonal responses to his victims simply by his magical presence. “Oh, but I do my dear, and I know you want this. Your face tells me all I need to know, and now I think its time we get that blood of yours flowing don’t you”. The shadowy figure stops his foot assault and slowly gets up and eerily moves back around behind Lauren again. This time however a magical smoky mist follows him and then engulfs around Lauren. She has a constant grin on her face as she takes in much needed air and tries to recuperate from all the tickling. Sweat is now dripping down her face and sides of her body making parts of the already shear top stain with sweat and become even more transparent.

As Lauren breaths in the magical mist she starts feeling strange like and more susceptible to suggestion. The shadow figure then leans into her left ear. “I know you want more my dear. Your body is craving it, and I know your getting hot and turned on.” Suddenly Lauren felt her nipples begin to harden beneath her bikini top and began to slowly become noticeable even through her bikini and pink tank. She also felt a wetness begin to stir inside her bikini bottoms. She tried to control herself, but something was controlling her senses and she was clearly losing control of her sexual desires. Lauren however as much as she truly did want this ever since she could remember, her resistance was not without its strength. Lauren is a strong willed, and minded woman, and she was not going to let herself be taken over by whatever was affecting her senses. But clearly the she was losing that fight, and it was about to get worse. “Heeheeeheeheehee oh my god heeheeheeehee what are youhooohoohoohooo nooohoohoo.” The shadowy figure began running his fingers along both her forearms inching ever closer to her wide-open smooth armpits. Laurens laughter began rising the closer he got, and she was quickly back to where she was earlier when he was attacking her feet. “ahhhaahaahaahaahaa please Bahahaha” “You want this my love don’t you, come on now speak up don’t be shy about it.” Lauren didn’t know what to say. She did want this she craved it, and yet her pride was still there getting in the way of her release. How long could she hold out. Not long enough because once those pale fingers and their long nails reached her inner arm pits Laurens laughter went to its highest octave yet. “Ahhhhhhaahaahaahaahaahaa oh my god haahaahaahaahaahaa noohoohoohoohoohoo please haahaahaahaahaahaahaa”. The dark shadowy figure continued his assault on her pits for what seemed like forever. Constantly speaking into her ears as he went on, before suddenly he stopped speaking and moved his mouth to the right side of her neck and began kissing and sucking on it as he continued his ticklish assault on pits. “hoo-hah haahaahaahaahaahaa oh wow Bahahaha please haaahaahaahaahaahaa Its so hot in here haaahaahaahaahaa oh my god what is going on haahaahaahaahaa I do I mean oh my god haahaahaahaahaahaa I’ve never felt haahaahaahaahaa oh my god I’m going to wet myself ahhhhhaaahaaahaaahaaaaaaa I don’t neeheeheeheed I mean I do, but haaahaahaahaahaahaahaa what’s happening to meeeheeheeheeheeheeheehee I can’t stop laughaahaahaahaahaa”. Laurens answers between laughing fits where in response to the shadowy figures’ constant questions and comments, which she still herd speaking to her, but they had become more like echoes and out of this world sounding now. Lauren was still able to think to herself how is this possible when his mouth is to busy with her neck and is no longer speaking into her ear.

As the tickles, and kisses continued Lauren clearly was barely holding on to her pride and sexual senses, until suddenly she felt something pierce her neck. As she continued to howl with laughter and constantly hear the shadow figures comments in her mind, the kissing and sucking on her neck from the shadowy figure felt strange and different. Laurens eyes would roll back during every suck she felt on her neck and her movements in the restraints all but stopped as she just sat there and let the laughter take her over. Her bladder was nearing its peak and needed release but was also followed by her sexual juices which were right behind. She tried desperately to keep her bladder closed once she lost the ability to squeeze her thighs together. Simply put Lauren was wore out but was loving every minute of this. Then out of nowhere she felt strange invisible tickles on her thighs, and across her breasts and nipples. As the shadowy figure continued sucking her neck and tickling her pits with his arms. The voices kept coming into Laurens head, and with the addition of the magical tickles on her thighs and breast, her nipples where on fire and profoundly showing themselves off, and her sexual desire to break was all but lost. “Huh oh god Bahahaha huh huh huh please haahaahaahaahaa I want to haaahaahaahaa but I just huh huh haahaahaahaahaahaa I need haaahaahaahaahaa I’m gonnna pee myself haahaahaahaahaahaa huh huh huh oh god this feels huh huh so goooohoohoohoohoohoohoohood aaahhhhhahhaahaahaahaahaahaa oh my poor shorts are haahaahaahaahaahaa oh god huh huh what have you done haahaahaahaahaa I’ve never haahaahaahaah oh nohoohoohoohoohoo I can feel something elseeeeeee haahaahaahaahaa my pussy isssssshaahaahaahaahaa huhuh oh god my pussy is so hot huh you have to stoooohoohohoohoohooppp oh god huh huh I want this so baahaahaahaahaad no I don’t I haaahaahaaahaahaa yes I doooohoohoohoohoohoo oh gohaahaahaahaahaadddd Iam so ticklish and horny right now haaahaahaahaahaa……I……..I……..cant breath haahaahaahaahaaha…….haaahaahaahaa……haahaahaa……ha-ha…….” Lauren quickly succumbed to silent laughter.

As her sweat soaked body became his. Laurens sexual explosion had turned magical and was magically able to burst her jean shorts open when it burst itself through her walls into her bikini bottoms. Her jean shorts, soaked in pee now lay unbuttoned and unzipped all the way down, and where hanging off her hips. The magical aura in the air was thick now, and soon even stranger things where happening. Her nipples where so hard that when Laurens orgasm hit, her breast acted like they jumped out of her chest and grew into a larger size just for that moment forcing her bikini ties to come undone, and then retreated to their normal 36 D size. The tickles however didn’t stop, as the shadowy figures pulls his mouth away from her neck grinning evilly showing off his long vampire fangs. The puncture marks on Laurens neck however were not bleeding. Once Laurens screams of orgasmic jubilation stopped, she immediately went right back into laughter. All the torches on the chamber walls suddenly come back to life glowing brightly, bringing light upon Lauren. The vampire removes his fingers from her armpits and moves around to Laurens right side still grinning showing off his fangs. As the invisible tickles still go to town on Laurens thighs keeping her laughing profoundly, they move from her breast down to her hips and sides. As Lauren sees the vampire’s figure now sit upon her right side, she can clearly see his pale face and pointed ears sticking out through his long dark beautiful locks of hair, and his fangs long in length clearly visible to her now puffy red eyes. She Stares deeply into his blue eyes while laughing her heart out to his face. He then takes his hands and removes her bikini top away from her body. Her sweaty chest Cleary is now visibly behind the now soaking wet pink tank top of hers. He then kisses her on the lips taking a few seconds of her laughter into his mouth as if he is drawing her soul out of her. For each second he draws in her laughter her light brown hair begins turning grey and white beginning at her roots. Every few minutes he does this while the tickles continue upon her body. Soon the only brown color you see on her head is at the ends of her strands of hair, with most of the top of her head of hair now clearly a grey and white color. Her eyes have long since closed but her laughter continues as she belts out wave after wave of hilarious laughter.

The vampire then sits upon the top of her thighs and knees, and instantly rips her shorts clean off her in two halves, leaving her left sitting there in nothing but her black soaking wet bikini bottoms and her soaking wet pink tank top. The vampire raises his long fingers up to her armpits again and begins another round of armpit tickles upon Laurens slippery sweat soaked pits. By now the voices have returned full force again. Laurens voice is now so horse from laughter you can barley make out what she is saying between fits of now silent laughter. “Oh god………..don’t stop……………..I’m so ticklish……………I am…………..do whatever you want………..just don’t………..stop………..tickling………..make me laugh”. Laurens soul now belongs to the vampire, and the legend of just how did this unusual rock formation get its name TICKLE ROCK.

Thanks Desdemona. it wasn't meant to be written for Halloween, but it definitely works out for the season....

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back