• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Let’s Cheer Up PrinceJ86 Thread

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone.

One of our fellow TMF members is going through a rough time right now. I won’t reveal any details, I’m sure he’ll tell you if he feels up to it.

I know how supportive this place can be, and I told him he’s among friends here. So I thought I’d ask everyone to come together in a show of support. Let’s let PrinceJ86 know that we’ve got his back.

Sorry about your difficult times, Prince. I hope that things get better for you very soon.

It is never a good thing to have problems around christmas. But keep your chin up, I am sure things will work out. :)

Thank for showing your support everyone, Krista would be proud.

what ever is going on..just keep rocking the best ylu can

Thanks for your kind words. Its been a hell over the past 2 weeks but coming here is a good escape to get my mind off things.

To say life is rough is an understatement. I’ve had to “start over” more than once. My stubbornness (positive people call it determination and persistence) has helped so much with being able to overcome obstacles.

As I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel (I graduate in May), it’s still hard not to succumb to the heaviness of it all. But it’s there, almost there. I thought I was doing okay. But after a very long absence, I came back over the Thanksgiving weekend. I ran into some old friends and realized how much I missed this place.

I’m a fairly happy person with a really good sense of humor. But some people can just pull that playful side out of me. I smiled a smile I didn’t even know I had lost :)

So no matter what is going on, no matter how heavy the load, know we’re here :) I’m glad you have someone to confide in and be there for you. I hope things start to improve for you. Whatever it is, you can do it! If it gets too heavy, please, ask for help. :) well wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back