• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The letter, with blood enters (Punished student)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 15 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/letter-with-85056761

Lazy student, dedicated teacher 1.jpgLazy student, dedicated teacher 2.jpgLazy student, dedicated teacher 3.jpg

"-This exam you just took is shameful. Any 15-year-old could probably get a better grade than you. And what were we discussing? No, none of that. You're almost 20 years old, you've never worked, and if you haven't been expelled from university yet, it's thanks to your family's connections and generous donations. So enough with the excuses, young lady. I don't want excuses; I want results. Remember, it was you who agreed to be under my supervision. If you didn't want daddy to cut off your funding, you shouldn't have agreed.

-I told you I would be lenient since it's your first exam with me, so for every half point below 8, you'll be penalized with 20 minutes of tickling. So, basic mathematics... How much time does this lousy exam deserve?...

-ERROR... Try again, and add another 20 minutes to the result."

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back