• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The LOL Classic Clip Reposting Thread - Thoughts on Posted and Upcoming Videos

quinn65

Verified
As I get into this LOL clip re-posting project on Genuine Tickling I find myself mulling over which clips to prep and post next. So I thought I'd start a discussion thread to track the order and take feedback on priorities. Please keep in mind I can't post all of my old clips, but most of them are fair game.

The first LOL Classic clip I posted was actually on C4S, and it's Dianna's original video:

di_title_2.png
Preview: LOL Classic Clip: Tickling Dianna's Feet! (First Time)

Since then I've put H&K's original clip out on GT:

handk_tbox_image.png
Preview: H&K in the Tickle Box!

This morning I submitted the files to GT for Rhianna's first video (nylon+bare):

rhianna_chair_image.png
Preview: Rhianna's first Time!

And my next one in line for GT is Terri's first (and only) tickle clip (nylon+bare):

terri_chair_image.png
Preview: Terri's First Time!

So from here, I'm happy to take requests on what to post next. Fair warning, work is crazy, and it may take me a while sometimes to turn stuff around, but I'll do my best...

-Q.

Last edited:
Thanks for opening up the history books and giving us a chance to pick up some of these videos. Is the H&K tickle interrogation, with Diana and another tickler, I think it’s Terri? On the pipeline at all?

the Rhi ones are all awesome.

will you be able to post the tickle table ones like we talked about?

Thanks for opening up the history books and giving us a chance to pick up some of these videos. Is the H&K tickle interrogation, with Diana and another tickler, I think it’s Terri? On the pipeline at all?

It was Dianna and Elaine tickling H&K, and that one's still under negotiation. Call it 50/50.

Id love to see H&K Mummy-Wrapped!

Did you wrap anyone else?

Yep that one's coming...and at one point we also wrapped Rhianna.

Looking ahead, there's also a chance I might talk M into a mummy wrap for her 3rd video.

the Rhi ones are all awesome.

will you be able to post the tickle table ones like we talked about?

Yep those are all in the pipeline.

I've already started working on Lynn's first shoot, which was some serious full body tickle torture with her tied to a cot. But once that's done I'll start keying off this thread.

Yep that one's coming...and at one point we also wrapped Rhianna.

Looking ahead, there's also a chance I might talk M into a mummy wrap for her 3rd video.

Sounds awesome! I look forward to seeing :D

The clips that feature the box are all my favorite. Thanks for making these available again! Looking forward to new and archived content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, that'll help me prioritize.

All the previews are up now for the clips in my first post to this thread, and I'm about 90% done with the first tickle clip my friend Lynn shot. I hadn't watched it for a long time before polishing it up over the weekend - if you like intense MILF tickle torture, you should check it out. For now here's just the cover image; it'll be out soon:

lynn_cot1_image.png

Going forward I'll watch this thread to decide which clips go out next.

Keep the requests coming!

-Q.

I bought so many of these over the years. I loved them because they were such "real" people exploring something in a fun way, in kind of a party atmosphere. I miss these videos! Some really good stuff.

I bought so many of these over the years. I loved them because they were such "real" people exploring something in a fun way, in kind of a party atmosphere. I miss these videos! Some really good stuff.

Thanks man, I've always appreciated your feedback. We had an absolute blast making all of these and I'm glad it showed.

-Q.

Concur; those were some of the videos that my wife (normally very private about our activities) said looked like "a helluva lot of fun".

Concur; those were some of the videos that my wife (normally very private about our activities) said looked like "a helluva lot of fun".

That's cool to hear. And too bad about the distance. We often wondered back in the day if a TMF couple might reach out. We'd have loved to have you over.

I love the fact be where the blond woman is face down with her nylon feet bottoms facing up. Wish I could find that one again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back