• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The long-awaited FROST shout-out thread!

Snail Shell

Verified
FROST SHOUTOUT - by Snail Shell (as hacked by TropicThunder)
*please note that anything written in italics was published by TT. Suckers.

FROST we this past weekend and it couldn't have been more fun. 34 folks from as far away as New Hampshire, Nova Scotia and Slovakia came out to enjoy the party. Thank you everyone who came out and helped with everything that made the party what it was.

Not to mention a special shout out to anyone who took a shift in the watching of the littlest rhino, just so that I could be there. :redheart:

Shout-Outs!

to Snail Shell!
Exsqueeze me, I'm just going to jump right in here at the top to give the biggest and bestest thanks to the Man with the Plan. Four years of organizing and bringing people together can't be done consistently without a great leader. I'm sorry we didn't get to do our traditional gifting this year, but I was told there are no chaps in Canada. :shrug: But as far as this goes, what can I say? You and I make a great team.

I love you, and I can't wait to do more things like this together.

Alex – Great to finally meet you man. “Hello my new lovie… Purrrrrrrrr…”

LeeAllure & BrightEyes – As if you spent a total of five minutes at the border. :angry: Thank you so much for coming all this way to enjoy our city. I only hope missing Mark Harmon can be made up for with Charlie jumping on you first thing in the morning. ;) I'm happy that I could spend time with you guys since NEST was so busy. I loves the new bathmat, and thanks for coming for sleepovers. it was awesome.

c7_assassin & The Mark – Isn’t experiencing new things wonderful? Lol There will definitely be more to come. I look forward to more show & tell, more bad movies and even worse liquor. :p

Evibard & Susie – Your guidance in organizing these kinds of events, and many other skills I’ve added to my set over the years, has been invaluable. I’m glad you had a terrific time and I look forward to more stuff in the future.
I'm hoping to be visiting soon, for plans nothing short of evil.

Firebug – NEWB! I’m glad you had an awesome first time and that you’re now hooked. ;) Thanks for the coffee run too!

Hipnosis – You forgot your jersey!  Thanks for all the chats about comparative literature. I’m starting Scalped as soon as I can.

Michigalaxy – Glad you came out man. It’s always a pleasure.

Big Dogg & Mrs. Big Dogg – You are a credit to the fanship of your respective teams. Hopefully, one of us wins the Cup in the near future. Until then, all the best to you both. Here’s hoping to see you in July and that the wedding goes well. Miss you both lots, and I promise that one day that one thing that we've been waiting for is totally gonna happen and its gonna be epically wonderful. Pwomise.

Sirius, Thoenix and RayRay – You three are amazing and a ton of fun. Here’s hoping we see you soon! I want to have sex with all three of you simultaneously. Just sayin'

Lamashtu & Mr. Lamashtu – Hell of a way to ‘officially’ kick off the summer for both of you, right? I’m glad you enjoyed your first real suspension and I hope we haven’t scared you off completely. :D Watching you learn floggers was lots of fun and giggly.

TropicThunder – This wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for you. Don’t sell yourself short; you did the entire kitchen more or less on your own and sacrificed a lot of social time to watch your son. I’m very proud of you for the person you are and I couldn’t ask for a better girlfriend. I love you so much.

The Emperor & Root Beer – Thank you so much for taking a shift with Charlie. It was great to see the both of you again and to get to know you better. Moar epic hugz in the future because MOAR!

Thorn-covered-rose & DaisyCutter – Thank you for being a delightful centerpiece. ;) Rosie you were definitely the life of the party.

Skulls –Your help and hard work is truly appreciated with setup and organization. It really does mean a lot to us. The extra food and chocolate certainly helped with the cooking. May you keep being a skull above any other.

Mushy & Wife – You both certainly looked like you were having fun at the party. Especially with your highly unofficial initiation. LOL All the best!

Kopfhorer – You have no idea how proud I am to see you out at these events enjoying yourself. Enjoy all the new friends you've made man. You earned it.

Dasein – I just asked TT what we should write for you and she just laughed evilly. I’m glad you had such a great time.
Next time...you're mine.

Cokecan – For someone who apparently has no soul (re: ET), you certainly have earned the friendship and respect of a great number of folks in our community. Thanks for attending the munch. You’re amazing.
ILOVEYOUMOSTESTEST!

Arthur – Always good to see you man. 

Craiger – Thank you so much for the ongoing use of your place, the equipment and all the help organizing. More in the future. If you ever need anything , don’t hesitate to give me a ring.

Georrdi, Christine & Cassandra – Thanks for coming and we hope to see you at future events.

Another special shout out to SydneyMermaid, who couldn't be here this year, but was definitely talked about and sorely missed. See you in the fall, dearie!

I can hardly wait to do this all again next year. Or maybe next month when we get some special guests. MWAHAHA!!!

again again again!

SS
(hacked by TropicThunder)

Last edited:
Brother, you can't yet know just how damned awesome it is to see ya do this. Just freakin' excellent. Props!

Lamashtu & Mr. Lamashtu – Hell of a way to ‘officially’ kick off the summer for both of you, right? I’m glad you enjoyed your first real suspension and I hope we haven’t scared you off completely. :D Watching you learn floggers was lots of fun and giggly.

Mr. Lamashtu says thanks for the invite!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back