• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Makeup and Make-Out Party for ONLY $25 Dollars! And Two Hot Tickle Chicks Video!

Fetish Affairs

TMF Master
The Makeup and Make-Out Party for ONLY $25 Dollars! And Two Hot Tickle Chicks Video! Re-edited!

A PARTY FOR ONLY $25 SMACK-HER-OOS? WHAT? YES! READ ON...

First! When: Tuesday, December 1st, 8 pm till 1 am

For those of you who don't know me personally, my name is Angelico, and if you've been to the parties, I am the guy in the cowboy hat who is standing around looking confused, (because by and large I am). How do you do.

This is the Make-Up-For-It so Y'all Make-Out party. We give you a extra-ordinary super-special absolutely astounding downright abnormal one-time happening : a 50% off party! That means instead of our very low regular meager fee of only 50 SMACK-HER-OOOS, we are offering a party in another new location for only 25 SMACK-HER-OOO-OOO-OOOOOS! ;)

Only $25 dollars??? YES!!!

What is the "IT" we are making up for with this astonishing offer? "IT" is the less-than-perfect places we have been in while finding our new "home," (new home of which shall be announced shortly: it's one heck of a locale; parties start there for our annual Godzila Take-Down Holiday Party, January 21st, 6 till 12).

The for this $25 is not perfectly perfect, though it is quite reasonable. In fact, it's pretty darn nifty. It's a totally private room, offering TOTAL PRIVACY, with a full bar. And as part of the "make-up-for-'it' " energy of this party, well, I don't think I'm gonna feel like walking around and looking round; I'm gonna plant me ass down, and stay there; you figure out the rest, ahem. ;)

How about the girls? As always we will have what is widely considered by a pretty much everybody, (because it's the truth), to have hottest/coolest females of any party; we make sure of that as that is one thing we can control, and damn straight do.

This is an stupendous one-shot occasion to check out our party for only 25 clams for those who have never been to our parties!

A 50% off wacky price of $25 will never happen again because we cannot afford to lose money like this again, (which we almost certainly shall on this particular party, contentedly, for you).

Santa is coming a tad early this year! (Blame it on the spiked eggnog).

We want to make it up to you so you may make out party. $25 little bucks. Will you allow us to give you this gift? Say yes.

RSVP: [email protected]

FTFPNYC: Foot Tickle Fetish Party NYC
The Coolage Coolfullness Coolio Coolish Coolness Party
Every Blessed Fetish Welcome
email: [email protected]

Video: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d1u0o1e2dqhlo0u/Foot_fetish_party_tickle_fight.mp4

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back