• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Mantis

Who should make the first video in The Mantis?

• Tasha

Votes: 53 26.5%
  • Brooke

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Amber

Votes: 36 18.0%
  • Nikki (youngest nikki)

Votes: 25 12.5%
  • other

Votes: 38 19.0%

• Total voters
Tasha will be first, think I definitley have to tickle her myself. Busty Jackie is going to be next. Tonight I have a guest tickler hopefully coming to tickle Brooke and maybe young Nikki. Brooke has never done a m/f vid, going to be interesting to see if she gets turned on!

WOW

Cool! That would be great for Forced O Tickling!

Although I voted for Brooke

I voted for Br:p:pke because she's my favorite but Tasha, who seems to be more ticklish, really should get tickled first.

Great looking device. How about a padded heel rest for the feet? And some padded rods on either sides of the feet; to keep them from wiggling right to left. How about added restaints at the knees and elbows?

Lovely Tasha should have the honors to feel the Mantis, She has lovely feet, what's her shoe size?

What a look. She truly hates to be the tickled. She is so hot.

Many thanks for the pics Tommy. Cant wait to download the clip.

Lisa

I voted "other" for nurse Lisa.....Why does no one else want to see nurse Lisa in the Mantis???? She is HOT HOT HOT!!! :firedevil

Stares at beautiful model...er, what was the question again?

Marvelous piece of furniture.

I would love to see Dee on this, with two ticklers equipped with stiff feathers, and nothing else used; and of course most of the tickling done on her beautiful and ticklish feet.

I also have to say I love your work and inventions for tickling, thanks!

Toeties and a strap around the waist could be usefull too. But I must say I love this new device. Lo-Lo or Amber in it would be awsome.

Definitely Brooke for some foot tickling and orgasm play. I can't wait to see that!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back