• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The meaning behind your screen name???

QB does NOT stand for Quarterback!

QB stands for Queen Bitch, but I'm nice, really I am!

It's a nickname from my involvement in racing and came from a situation where a motorcycle racer tried to run me down (literally). I don't get mad often but I sure did then. The people who were working with me at the time had never seen me angry. And since I was running the "show" overseeing the entire day of testing they were referring to me as the Queen.

And Weaver is just my last name.

By the way, the racer brought me a HUGE bouquet of flowers and an apology up to the Control Tower the next morning after I had met with him and his manager the night before. I told them that any stunt like that again, or if he EVER hurt one of my workers, would result in my having him banned from racing at our track ever again. He was a well known racer and he learned not to mess with me.

my name

to set it straight, my name was chosen 'cos its the ship from the matrix, it has nothing to do with any bible crap!!!

What is the meaning of my screen name? I wanted loves2btandtickled was way too long! Tried to shorten that and someone else beat me to it.
I go around the house barefoot alot, and my feet are sooooooooo soooooooooo ticklish! I have other spots that are just as ticklish if not ticklish more, that you will have to find out on your own!;)

The inevitability of the phenomenon in question is the inspiration for this one. (FYI, I am depressed on a regular basis, so the name tends to fit the mood as well)

Well mines pretty self explanitory. I love cold things like snow, frost, winter, glaciers, and Icicles. So yeah.

DeathAwaitsYou said:
The inevitability of the phenomenon in question is the inspiration for this one. (FYI, I am depressed on a regular basis, so the name tends to fit the mood as well)

Sorry to hear that you are depressed on a regular basis:) I too get depressed at times, but then Katherine my friend or my family have a special way about them to get me my spirits up!

em...what is the meaning behind my screen name. My name is Kandy and my boyfriend started calling me KandyKisses and it sort stuck! :)

Well, I always like BettyBoop and I heard she was very ticklish like I am, and men just love to her me say Pooh Pooh Be Doop! And squeal! The 2002 was added because someone else had BettyBoop.

I know not very interesting huh?:(

HeBeGeeBee said:
Betty,

Who told you she was ticklish...Popeye?:p
You are so damn cute!;)Popeye? What does he know, nope heard it from someone else! *giggling*:wow: Bettyboop is very ticklish and loves to be tickled endlessly!:tickle: :tickle: :bouncybou

BettyBoop2002 said:

You are so damn cute!
That's what all the women say. Well, maybe not ALL the women, but SOME of them. Of course, most of them don't mean it.

Heebeegeebee you need a feather or toothbrush in that waving hand!
I can't speak for most women only me, and trust me;) I love tickles!
Playful, sensual, all types!

Happy New Year!:wavingguy :tickle: :bouncybou

Well, I chose the name Sunriseticklee for a couple of reasons.

First of all, dawn is my favorite time of day. I love watching the sunrise.

Secondly, of course I'm a ticklee. Heehee- I'm a tickler too. :devil:

Thirdly... I am even more ticklish right when I wake up than any other time. Weird but true.

And I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE being tickled awake. Sigh. Man! I sort of miss that. :(

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Mine is the first eight letters from left to right beneath the horizontal line of numbers on the keyboard. I remember couple of months ago when I couldn't be stuffed typing my name in when subscribing for things so "qwertyui" seems the easiest thing to do. Plus, no-one else would have thought of it!

SAR is the abbreviation of my place of work and got hooked on this online game called The Realm and while creating my character I was stuck on naming him. I came up with Sarlox b/c it sounded medieval to me..kinda like a knight's name :)

My screenname's origin is pretty obvious

i work at a club and over the years i've gotten a rep as loving to tickle girls. so many have suffered my pokes and tickles that some of them would call me their favorite "ticklemonster". (of course i've been on the recieving end of revenge also). :D and it was in 1999 that i first used that name online.

I just love everything about my city. Always have, always will.

Dull, but true.

I love to lay out at night and stare at the stars, I had a bf once call me Venus and it kind of just became a nick name...LOL I have more nick names but we want go there :blaugh: :blush: :blush: the numbers have a speical meaning to me.:)

Screenname origin

The person who I credit with "introducing" me to tickling used to tell me to tie her tightly enough so that all she could do is squirm. Since "squirm" was taken on AOL, I added the year to the end and just used it as my screenname here.(ah, what I'd give to be able to tie and tickle a woman on her NYC balcony again...or anywhere else, for that matter lol)

PS: Her "introduction" was an odd one to say the least. Maybe I'll tell you sometime.

JMA

Re: self explanatory
Volt: a charge of electricity

Revolt: recharge

Revolter: Recharger, may also mean person who tries to make a revolution :D

T-t-t-t-t-t-that's all folks

mines simple enuff, my lil secret word to get around disclosin my foot fetish was goodies, naturally when i said this everyone thought i ment breasts(jumblies) or other areas, never feet...so i guess it worked...i was gonna be petergriffinclone cuz i errily look like him but thought of it too late, simple isnt it?

homer-yes....no...its needlessly complicated

lite is the shortened version...

of my yahoo handle: liteasafeatherus. (Apparently there's another liteasafeather somewhere else...d'oh!)

liteasafeatherus was just too long to type in order to enter the chatroom, so I shortened it to lite; that can also refer to the type of tickling that is sooooo devastating to me. Light tickling will make me squeak and swear...uh, no, wait...I'm not ticklish!

*damn it!* :angel:

My name came from a nickname given to me by someone in the gymn.

That's it...

Last edited:
My name is pretty easy to figure out especially if you have chatted with me. I have dogs, I used to work with animals a lot, and in r/l everyone calls me either Pawz or Pawzy. 4Pawz was the decision:)

Pawz

Wonderful! There has been many a time when I've seen a screen name and thought "What the Hell does THAT mean?" Many questions answered. Thanks!

Oh, right. Mine.

Well, as most know, My real name is Scott. People used to spell it Scot (Why, I have NO idea!), And, of course, I'd correct them "It's S-C-O-double T" I'd say. I just happend to think of that when choosing my screen name, and Deranged Maniac Who Loves To Tickle So Much It's F***ing Unbelievable was just a tad too long. I also like it because I've always had a certan fondnes for the state of Texas, perhaps because I was concieved there, And I thought Double T had kind of a Texan ring to it.

TMI? Yeah, I know, but there you go.

this is a good thread

I've been using this name for a long time and this is the first time I've ever explained why (not that anyone cared or asked before...)

When I was about 19 and living in a college dorm, someone looked at me and yelled down the hall "hey, Baretta, there's Baretta!"

That was because I used to have similiar characterics to the lead of the old cop show "Baretta" - not too tall, well-built, a big head of wavy black hair.

I'm actually thinner (not as stalky) since my "Baretta" days, and my hair is shorter now since I have to work for a living.

I was drawing a blank while trying to come up with a screen name and "Barretta" popped in my head.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back