• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Meaning of Easter

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
Three guys appear at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter checks his list and says to them, "Well, there's nothing here that will keep you out, but none of you have been very regular in your church attendance. I'm going to have to ask you some questions before I let you in."

He says to the first guy, "Tell me about the meaning of Easter."

The guy says, "It's in November, and it's about family. You get together with your family and eat a turkey."

"Not even close!" says Peter. "Off to Purgatory with you, for 100 years. Number 2, can you do any better?"

The second guy says, "It's in February, and it's about love. You give flowers and candy to your wife, if you know what's good for you."

"Sheesh!" says Peter. "Did you sleep through Sunday School? Off to Purgatory with you, for 200 years. Now, Number 3, how about you?"

The last guy says, "It's in the spring, and it's about death and rebirth. The Romans crucified Jesus, buried Him in a cave, and rolled a stone across the entrance. On the third day He rose from the dead and rolled back the stone - and now, every year, He rolls back the stone and comes out of the cave, and if He sees His shadow, it means six more weeks of winter."

Strelnikov

ROFL!!!

So he only gets 50 years for partial credit?

balancing-act-in-AMT.gif

I read in the paper that some archiologist contacted the Pope today and said...

"Cancel Easter, We found the body!"

LOL

ok... sorry... How about this one?

The painter who said... ok anyone who wants to be in the picture all get on THAT side of the table!

NO?

ok... What's invisible and smells like carrots?

Bunny Farts!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back