• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The monotony, its killing me. Ask me questions and I shall answer!

do ya like testament?

I actually never heard of 'em. I'll have to look them up. But that reminded me of this:
igcapf.jpg

aww that if awfull how dare it

describe the perfet guy for you?

Hmmm. He hasto have a good sense humor or I'm completely turned off. He'd be trustworthy, protective, likes to take charge and is kind to those who are kind to him. And also he'd be atleast ten years older than me because I don't ever want to date a guy my age. Don't know why.
And if I were being a bit shallow I'd say that I'd like him to be British or Australian but its hardly necessary xD

Hmmm. He hasto have a good sense humor or I'm completely turned off. He'd be trustworthy, protective, likes to take charge and is kind to those who are kind to him. And also he'd be atleast ten years older than me because I don't ever want to date a guy my age. Don't know why.
And if I were being a bit shallow I'd say that I'd like him to be British or Australian but its hardly necessary xD

hay i know some one like that :p

would u ever consider joining me and some other tmf members for a skype chat one day?

hay i know some one like that :p

would u ever consider joining me and some other tmf members for a skype chat one day?

lol I don't know if I even have to ask who :p

I don't know I'd have to think about it. I get nervous easily and am not much of a talker (more of a typer)

I don't know I'd have to think about it. I get nervous easily and am not much of a talker (more of a typer)

i can understand that and if ya ever did join us u could always type if u were not up for talking the people i chat with are very awsome and have said they would like it if u did join in one day :) just to let u know im not a huge talker eather more of a typer but i do talk during the chats

can u sing or play an insterment?

i can understand that and if ya ever did join us u could always type if u were not up for talking the people i chat with are very awsome and have said they would like it if u did join in one day :) just to let u know im not a huge talker eather more of a typer but i do talk during the chats

can u sing or play an insterment?

Awww really? Thanks so much for the invite. I guess I'll have to think on it. <3

I can't play any instruments but I can sing some songs pretty decently.

Awww really? Thanks so much for the invite. I guess I'll have to think on it. <3

I can't play any instruments but I can sing some songs pretty decently.

welcome and no pressure hun :) and that is cool that u can sing :)

what types of books do ya like to read?

Anything that catches my eye. My top ones though are:
Harry Potter
The Catcher In The Rye :bubbleheart:
Any Star Trek novelization
Sherlock Holmes
The Hunger Games trilogy
The Pagan Chronicles

what song is stuck in your head at the moment?

Reise Reise - Rammstein
Don't even know any German and its there.

I had to listen to infinite amounts of Rammstein because the detachable penis song OH GOD ITS BACK DDD:

how do they put the cream filling in Twinkies?

what do you call cheese that is not yours?

what is Santa Claus favorite dessert?

got milk?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back